Jaime's Humiliation Ch. 01

Story Info
The first part of a series of humiliations for young Jaime.
2.7k words
4.26
26.2k
19

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is my first series of ENM (embarrassed nude male) content, and plan to post my Jaime's Revenge and Thomas series as soon as the full series has been posted. If any of you have any concerns, suggestions, or comments feel free to list any either here or let me know. This first chapter is based off of a real life experience that inspired me to make this series, but everything is changed and no real people are used in this story, and remains fiction, if erotic. This series will be 7 chapters long, with a 2-part epilogue, and I'm excited for you all to read and enjoy!

Jaime here is swimming with his visiting cousin, Cody, and his brother Colin, and before this, when they were just kids they came up with this extravagant game called 'Sacrifice' where one person would try to tag the others by pulling on their trunks slightly, but it never went further than that. Each time someone got tagged they joined who was "it" until the last person tagged won.

Of course Jaime and Colin barely remembered this game by this time but Cody still remembered how many times he was always Jaime's first target when he was' 'It". During those times, Cody was always so humiliated at being tagged first, and Jaime almost always won and rarely himself.

Not only this, but there was a dozen other grievances that Cody had against his cousin, but swimming in this pool brought back those memories of sacrifice the most. But this time, Cody was determined to get revenge on him. Cody knew just how to do it, he knew that Jaime's brother would be all too willing to help, Colin had been embarrassed plenty of times himself by his older brother and would jump at the chance for some payback.

Jaime himself was swimming underwater back and forth across the pool, completely ignorant of Cody approaching Colin who was sitting on the bottom step of the ladder to the pool. Now that they were all grown up and over 18, with Cody being 21, Jaime at 20, and Colin at 19, the tables had now turned as Cody had gained much more muscle over the past few years.

"Hey, Colin, want to play a game?" Cody said softly.

Colin, who was bored out of his mind perked up and said "Sure, what game?" He asked.

"Well, I'm not sure if you remember it, but do you remember at all the game we played as kids?" Cody said.

"Uhhhh, we played a lot of weird games as kids, Cody, please be specific" Colin replied.

Even with Jaime underwater he couldn't risk him overhearing them, so he whispered the memories of sacrifice and as he went on Colin was more and more intrigued by what exactly his cousin was suggesting.

"So, you in?" Cody asked, and Colin debated on the decision of whether to refuse to betray his brother, or take part in his humiliation.

Although Colin had noticed his older brothers increased cruel treatment of him and thought this was the perfect opportunity to take him down a peg and hold this over his head for years to come. Colin smiled and nodded his approval. Cody then smiled before saying "Okay, here's the plan".

Jaime had just come up for some more air when he heard his cousin Cody call him over and thought to himself, "what does that punk want?" and lightly swam over to the edge of the pool where he was waiting, with Colin swimming across the outer edge of the pool across from them.

Cody tapped the railing and motioned for him to join alongside him, and Jaime just shrugged and did so, "So Jaime, how is it for you to see me again?, I know it's been quite a few years'' Cody said.

Jaime just replied with: "Yeah, I guess, so is there anything important you wanted to talk about?" he said.

Cody all of a sudden started to smile, the biggest smile Jaime had ever seen his cousin make, as Colin had reached the other side of Jaime and Cody said, "Let's play a game, cousin....and how about I choose this time, how about, Sacrifice?!" He said and Jaime's eyes lit up and attempted to get away from them but it was too late,

Cody and Colin grabbed Jaime's arms and pinned them behind the railing of the pool. Cody pulled out some zip ties from his bathing suit pockets and proceeded to tie Jaime to the pool and ensure he couldn't get away.

Colin meanwhile used a zip-tie to tie Jaime's legs together. Once Jaime was fully secured Cody and Colin pulled back and admired their handiwork before Cody said "Now let's begin".

"Now Let's begin" Cody said and both him and Colin moved closer to Jaime, who had shifted from shocked, to furious.

"Alright you two you've had your fun, now let me go, I mean it" Jaime said.

Cody merely smiled and said "Hmmm, nope, I like things the way they are now, don't you Colin?" he said.

"Oh yes, very much" Colin replied, staring straight at his brother's helpless body, imagining all the things they could do to him. Jaime looked into Colin's eyes and what he saw began to turn his fury into fear, his arms were spread out in both directions and tied down, and his legs were tied together, he was completely at their mercy now.

They got closer, creeping slowly upon him to intimidate him, and it was working "Okay guys, please let me go, please, I'll do anything just please let me go" Jaime said and Cody's smile got even bigger and savored the pleas coming from his cousin. Jaime continued to beg and make promises for his release but to no avail, Colin then finally began inspecting Jaime's naked body.

Cody on the other hand, put his hands on each side of Jaime's bathing suit and suddenly pulled, making the Velcro slightly give way. Jaime had always favored Velcro bathing suits, and they complimented his tight hips and broad muscled frame whenever they went swimming. Jaime had short, raven black hair and chestnut brown eyes, a sharp nose, low cheekbones and a jawline to die for.

While he had some muscles from daily workouts, he felt deeply humiliated that his younger and weaker brother had managed to overpower him, albeit with surprise and some help.

Cody had blonde hair, a rounded face and green eyes, but had features aside from his average face that more than made up for it. Colin had just emerged from puberty, although still carrying a few boyish traits such as his completely smooth chest and paler skin, he had the same hair as his brother but had blue eyes instead of brown. Jaime himself was the hairiest of all three of them, and his two captors had plans to change that very soon.

Cody pulled for a second time and slightly below the water you could already see the onset of his pubic hair, which made Jaime blush a very deep red and gave Colin and Cody a shit-eating grin. Cody pulled for a third and final time, pulling his bathing suit straight down his legs, leaving him completely naked and exposed, much to Jaime's dismay.

Both Colin and Cody decided they could barely "see him" below the water, and so Cody motioned to Colin and he grabbed a lounge float chair just beside the pool and both him and Cody lifted Jaime's legs to rest on the chair, leaving his body completely above water and exposed to his two captors, who immediately looked to inspect Jaime's 'equipment'. "Wow cousin, looks like you grew up after all" Cody said, pointing to Jaime's soft four-inch cock and forest of pubic hair, making him turn even redder but dared not speak.

Colin felt envious of the amount of pubic hair his brother had, as he, shamefully, barely had any, but mostly his brother's cock size was what he was most envious of. "I guess I can really call you, "big" brother now can't I?" Colin said, adding to his brother's humiliation.

"I think you have maybe too much hair here, why don't we do you a favor and clear that up for you?" Cody said before reaching for his backpack by the side of the pool and pulling out a razor and even shaving cream. Jaime's eyes lit up and began to struggle anew and began to plead to his brother and cousin to not shave him.

Thinking for a moment, Cody then said "you know what?, shaving you entirely is too much, how about we just start with your pubic hair today?" he said.

Before Jaime could continue to resist, Colin added: "And if you struggle, Cody here will change his mind and shave you everywhere, got it?" he said, and Jaime's eyes darted between his Colin and Cody before nodding his submission.

Pouring some shaving cream into his left hand, Cody then began to smear it across Jaime's entire pubic region, and when Jaime was all lathered up, Cody began to shave his cousin. Colin made sure to dispose of the pubic hair and ensure it didn't get in the water, when their parents cleaned the filter it would have been hard to explain why there was pubic hair in it. It tickled Jaime when Cody had reached his low-hanging balls, despite just being in the water, and Colin held Jaime from moving or else Cody could slip and accidentally nick Jaime's balls.

Cody was almost finished, shaving Jaime clean when an idea came to Colin, for while they had planned on humiliating Jaime in the future, Colin just thought of the perfect way to keep his brother compliant. "There we go, all nice and smooth" Cody said as he ran his hand across Jaime's now hairless pubic region.

Stopping to fondle Jaime's balls and give his cock a couple of strokes, Cody was occupied while Colin plotted in his head before saying: "Cody...I have an idea" he said, his smile growing into a devilish grin.

Colin then pulled Cody aside and whispered to him of what he had in mind to further humiliate Jaime, and when he was done Cody pulled a similar grin and nodded approvingly, even giving Colin a pat on the back for his idea.

"What's going on?" Jaime said, very suspicious of the new scheme the two had just come up with.

Colin only said "you'll see" before Cody had come back with his phone in hand. Jaime's face dawned with realization and started to panic before remembering Colin's threat, he had already lost his manly hair, he didn't want to end up losing the rest.

Cody turned on his phone's camera, set it to record and said to Colin "Alright cousin, you have the honors" pointing to Jaime's still soft cock, and Colin merely stood there, as he was at first reluctant to actually touch and even stimulate his brother's genitals.

His cousin took notice of this and decided the perfect way to fix this by saying: "Colin, you hold the phone and record little hairless Jaime here, while I get him ready" he said, Colin merely nodded and took the phone from Cody and pointed it directly at his brother's naked body.

Cody was relishing this moment, he had just committed great acts of humiliation on his cousin and it felt so good to get his vengeance for the constant years of stripping him naked and exposing Cody in front of their other family members, including Cody's own siblings who still teased him about what happened during "Sacrifice".

Putting his hand just above Jaime's navel, Cody slowly moved his hand further downwards, making Jaime tense and scared of what was coming next. Cody reached Jaime's soft cock and began to slowly jerk up and downwards on his cousin's now smooth and hairless cock.

Jaime meanwhile felt utterly humiliated, he had been overpowered by two people he considered weaker than himself and lost what he thought made him a true man, and was now, despite trying not to, getting hard for his cousin, because to his great shame, this was the first time anyone else had touched his cock besides himself, and god forbid it was his own COUSIN!, let alone another guy.

The recording had started now. it showed Colin's brother, completely helpless and naked, shaved and bound, to the rail of the pool getting jerked off by another guy. Despite himself, the sight of his brother's growing cock had started to arouse him as well, seeing his brother so helpless while his cock got jerked off.

Cody stopped for a moment before spitting on his hand and resumed jerking Jaime's cock, the sudden wetness making Jaime jump and felt his cock grow and grow until eventually he was at full mast with a solid six inches, not big enough to outwardly praise but a respectable size.

But Cody didn't stop there, he kept one hand jerking his cousin's cock while his other started to twist Jaime's nipples, hard, making Jaime yelp and said "Ahhh, please!, please stop!, I swear I'll do anything just please stop" he said as he didn't care anymore if it got worse, as far as he was concerned this was as bad as it could get, and begged them to release them and he swore he wouldn't tell as long as they let him go right now.

"Not just yet cousin, first we need to see you shoot, that will be enough...for today" Cody said, looking straight into Jaime's eyes, sending shivers down his spine of what future humiliations his cousin and brother might come up with.

Cody had increased his upward and downward pumping of Jaime's cock, making his cousin writhe as it made his body feel so good, but humiliated that it was his cousin stroking his cock and his brother not only watching but filming everything.

The final part of Cody's and Colin's plan was here, to make Jaime beg to cum. And so whenever he felt Jaime starting to get close, he stopped and twisted his nipples, and he repeated the process again, and again, until finally Jaime said "Please, please just do it already, I can't take it anymore!" he yelled.

Cody leaned in close and said "Are you saying you want us to make you cum? he said, and Colin leaned in closer as well, the camera making him want to say no, to prevent his final humiliation, but that would just make them repeat it again and again until he finally gave in, and Jaime nodded.

But Cody needed more, "I'm sorry, I'm afraid I'm going to need this in words," he said, and Jaime darted his head one final time to Colin, who's own cock ached for release, filming his every expression.

"Please make me cum" Jaime said softly.

"I'm sorry?" Cody said.

Jaime then blustered out loud, saying: "Please make me fucking cum already!" and Cody obliged.

Resuming stroking Jaime's cock at a lightning fast pace, in little less than a minute Jaime started moaning and writhing as he felt it coming closer and closer and then he felt his cock shoot load after load all over his chest, even reaching his cheek and with the extreme bodily pleasure of his orgasm at the hands of someone else.

But Jaime quickly felt utter shame and humiliated at himself that it was his own cousin, another guy, while his little brother watched and even filmed the whole thing, and he looked down and saw a huge tent in Colin's bathing suit and shivered.

Jaime dreaded what would happen now that they had a video of him like this, he could never let this get out, his friends at college would laugh at his humiliation for years to come, and resigned himself to find a way to get that video away from them, and maybe even someday take his own revenge against them, but decided to play along for now.

Cody and Colin released Jaime and Cody said "Remember little Jaime, what should await you if you try anything", while waving his phone that contained the key to his freedom in front of his face.

Colin looked at his naked brother one last time and smiled at what future adventures they would have together before climbing the ladder out of the pool with Cody but turned around and said 'Oh, hey bro? I think you'll want these back" Colin said, throwing his bathing suit back to him.

Jaime immediately put his bathing suit back on and stared around himself, and only said "Fuck".