Jaimie's Birthday Party

Story Info
James / Jaimie celebrates coming out with an orgy.
10.6k words
4.45
12.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JAIMIE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

(or Farewell James - Welcome Jaimie A She-Male cum slut is born)

Jon Hayworth ©June 2020

With many thanks to my very patient editor NaughtyGeminiGirl96 the improvements to the original story are due to her, and any errors are where I have ignored her advice.

*

Birthdays when I was little were a problem, I was born on Christmas Eve, unlike other children I never had birthday parties and from most people birthday and Christmas presents were combined. When I started school my mother came up with a solution, a ceremonial birthday on the day of the Summer Solstice June twenty-first A great solution, which I have continued into adult life. Therefore legally I was eighteen years old, six months before my birthday party.

Until just over a year before my eighteenth party, I lived at home with my mother and my step-father Frank. Then disaster struck, we were surfing on an unfamiliar beach, and got caught in a rip-tide. The rest of us got safely to the beach but my mother for some reason did not make it back to the beach. Despite the Surf Lifeguard's efforts she was not found in time.

As always Frank was there for me. Frank has been there nearly all my life. I've been told mother got pissed at a party and knocked-up by a one night stand, my biological father has never been part of my life. But no-one could replace my mother, we had a very special relationship, as far back as I can recall I have been effeminate, when she was alive my mother called me her little sister.

The following Christmas, when I turned eighteen, apart from a card, nothing happened. Maybe it was because both of us were still grieving. It would have been nice if he had said something, however if Frank had asked, I would have said nothing. I like the custom of my "honorary birthday" and birthday party.

I had a secret plan, it was one I had harboured for a long-time. After we celebrated the New Year with the customary round of parties, I went to see my cousin Kiera. Kiera is three years older than me and often has served the function of a big sister, my confidant, and my ally. When I told her my plan she willingly agreed to help, although she was a bit miffed that success would mean she did not attend my birthday party.

"This will cost you cuz, I will want a word by word, cock by cock, fuck by fuck description of your party," She had said.

It was the third week of May and to date Frank said nothing about my birthday party. Surely he had not forgotten! I waited until Frank and I had a quiet night together. We watched a film curled up on the sofa together. Eventually I said to him.

"Are you planning my eighteenth birthday party or do I have to do it?"

"I'll do it -- but tell me what do you want? A barbie, a beach party? or drinks here?"

"What if I said a wild orgy." This was not totally "left-field" Frank, Mum and their friends had some pretty wild parties, when I was dumped with Kiera and my Aunty Joan.

Give Frank some credit, he scarcely blinked before he said.

"What kind of orgy and who do you want to invite?" His enthusiasm betrayed shades of Frank before my mother's passing.

"I want an orgy where I can be reborn as a she-male, No more James from then on. Only Jaimie."

"OK that is easy but why an orgy?"

"Ah I suppose I have to explain..." I paused searching for words, this required unveiling windows into the darker recesses of my mind, areas I had not fully explained.

"It would help," Frank said in a flat monotone.

"This is kinky, some people would call it perverted."

"Try me some people have called me perverted."

"OK so I feel I am a woman. I think like a woman. I also like to be dominated. I have always enjoyed being punished for being naughty. I have this massive itch - a yearning ...." How do I say this?

"Go on tell me."

"I have this daydream, fantasy - whatever you want to call it. I want to be tied up and used by a group of men. I want my ass fucked until I cannot walk. I want to be forced to deep-throat these men. I want to be debased. To know and feel I have been totally used"

"And that is what you want to happen for real?"

"Yes please, can you fix it?"

"Let me get this straight. You are gay and you think a transsexual too. You have a sadomasochistic yearning to be a sub, a sex slave? And you want your first steps to be a gang-bang?"

I looked at Frank, was he going to do this or was he toying with me.

"I guess that is about it."

"Why do you think I can arrange any of this? I am not gay."

Now I felt on firmer ground I would call Frank's bluff.

"You are not gay, but you are bisexual. I see things, I know things. Do you really think I did not know about the parties, what happened here when I was packed off to stay weekends with Aunty Joan. And as I got older, when I asked, my mother would tell me." I had two shots left in my locker.

"Last year before mother died you had a regular boyfriend Donald. I know you and mother had an Open Relationship and at the time she had a relationship with Tessa."

I thought I had pushed too far when Frank said, "Oh my! Oh my, you do know a lot." There was a mean mockery in Frank's voice. Frank got to his feet standing in front of me and undid his belt. Very deliberately he popped undone the fly buttons of his 501s. His jeans slipped slowly down his legs, he stepped out of them. Instinctively I knew what to do. I helped pull his pants down his legs to his ankles, he kicked them away.

"OK so you want to be my fuck slut? Open your mouth."

I'd seen his cock many times, a wet suit does not hide a lot, surfers know one another's bodies. But this time was different, this was the moment I had fantasised about. Now it was real. His cock looked hard, big and more threatening than I had expected. A weapon. Tentatively I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around it.

"Use your hands too. Pull my foreskin back lick it like an ice lolly." Some ice lolly this one was hot and throbbing. I did what he told me. With my tongue I probed the eye like pee slit and tasted his pre-cum. I ran my tongue over the purple exposed glans. Traced the groove where the stem and head met. Frank rocked his hips gently, his cock gliding into my mouth ever deeper. As the head of his cock touched the back of my mouth I began to gag.

"I'll have to cure your gag reflex," Frank's hands clamped the side of my head covering my ears. I could hear nothing but the beating of my own heart and the thump as Frank's cock smashed into the back of my mouth. He was so deep I could not breath until I synchronised my breathing with his thrusts. I cupped his balls, they felt heavy. My eyes were watering, I knew the make-up I had put on for Frank would be smudged, his cock would have removed the lippy. I had read references to face fucking on the internet but now I knew what Face Fucking was.

As Frank fucked my face he abused me.

"You have teased me for over a year. You are a natural fuck slut. A Prick Teaser. You have flirted with and teased my friends. Tonight will be payback time." Each phrase was punctuated by another thrust of his cock driving deep into my throat.

I nearly choked as he shot his thick creamy cum down my throat. Some bubbled out of my mouth, trickling down my chin and spilling over the top I was wearing.

"Lick me clean." Frank commanded.

"OK James, after that do you still want your special birthday party."

"More so if anything."

"Well guess next month we will have a real party, for tonight you just have me. Tomorrow I'll take you shopping for some girlie clothes."

"Oh Frank," I screeched, hugging him to me. "I feel like a princess whose handsome prince is making her dreams come true. Please Frank take me again. As rough as you want."

"You'd better strip. l want to see you naked."

First I slowly wriggled my jogging pants down my legs to pool around my ankles, I cleared them with a kick. Frank could now see I was wearing women's panties.

"I like the pink panties but can't you take that baggy top off?" Frank asked.

This was the moment I had been waiting for. I turned away and peeled off the top and my T-shirt together. Frank laughed when he saw I was wearing a sports bra.

"Maybe you prefer no bra." I said at the same time pulling off the bra.

"What the!" Frank's eyes were out like organ stops. "Or should I say how?"

"You like?" I asked cupping my breasts, only A cup going on B cup, but real breasts and I was proud of what I had achieved in five months..

"Yes but how?"

"Promise you will not be mad at me?"

"I promise, now just tell me."

"Theft!" I said, "I started with Mum's pills they were in the kitchen drawer, three months supply. I took two a day. Then cousin Kiera helped, she gave me her contraceptive pill, told the doctor they had fallen in the bath and got a replacement for herself. It was at Aunty Joan's, Kiera and I found her HRT so I nicked them."

"Aunty Joan called me trying to work out what happened, she thought there had been a break-in. I don't think we will tell her the truth.. And you'd already pinched your mother's pill..."

"Yes and your mum's HRT and grandma's too." I said, grandma is my mother's mother.

"But grandma caught me, then when I explained she got some extra prescriptions. Grandma told your mum so she chipped in with some HRT. So I have been taking HRT and contraceptive pills like Smarties for the last five months."

"Which explains why you have been wearing baggy tops."

"And why I've not been on the beach, I could not hide my tits in a wetsuit."

"And very nice tits they are, now I am desperate to suck your tits! Can I?"

"They are for you Frank. My body is yours. Do whatever you want to do."

For the first time I felt my nipples swelling and hardening as a man suckled them. A tingling running from nipple through my breast to my spine and through my abdomen to my ass hole.

"Keep doing that and you will have to fuck me."

"And there I was going to raffle your virginity off and make myself a rich man."

"Or you can remain a pauper and take me now."

"Come on." Frank said, taking my hand. "Bedroom or playroom."

"You're my master."

Frank led me by the hand into his bedroom, I expected him to put me on my stomach and take me from behind. He laid me on my back and lifted my legs until my ankles were beside my ears. Frank bent forward, I thought he was going to return the favour and suck my cock, but no his tongue trailed wetly over my balls and then he was kissing my anus. His tongue insistently probing, forcing an entry. Enjoying the sensation I relaxed, I felt his finger sliding into me lubricated by his spittle. Leaving the single finger in me Frank squirted on some lube, the lube felt both cool and soothing,

Despite Frank spending a long time using his other hand to massage around my sphincter with lots of lube, moving his thumb in a circular motion. Then slowly inserting more fingers until he had three fingers stretching my virgin ass-hole. It was still painful when he forced his cock into me. Once the head of his cock was firmly embedded in me, he paused allowing me time to relax. Despite relaxing he still felt massive.

Frank held my shoulders and suckled on my tits until both nipples tingled and I too had a half hard-on. Suddenly he thrust his whole length into me, the discomfort made me screech. I knew I had to relax, despite the pain my cock was stirring, rising to a full blown erection.

"Sorry if that hurts but you will get used to it" Frank said as he pistoned in and out of me. I sort of wriggled my hips to help him. Frank groaned as he came. Before pulling out he located the butt-plug by the bed. Then immediately on pulling out he inserted the butt-plug. I felt open, full, and stretched.

"If you keep the butt-plug in you will soon stretch. I think we both want that." He said then kissed me.

"And what do we want?" I asked.

"I want you open and accessible and you want to be open and available ready to receive more cum."

"Moi???" I grinned arching my eyebrows. I hoped I was doing seductress's quizzical type of look.

"One thing is for sure, you are a little cum slut always up for fucking."

"Oh I am, I can feel your cum sloshing around in me right now. But I think I want a lot more than that."

"Oh! What is it you want?"

"I have this fantasy that sort of fuels an itch."

"Tell me," Frank said.

"I have told you."

"Humour me, tell me again."

I sighed dramatically.

"OK once again I keep on having this dream. When it starts it is as real as you and me lying here together. I get abducted by these guys, they tie me up and then I get taken by force, my ass fucked and my mouth full. It's relentless. How it ends I do not know. At some point I awaken alone in bed, disappointed and frustrated."

Frank started to laugh and laugh tears were rolling down his cheeks.

"It's not that funny!" I snapped, how dare he laugh at me when I share an intimate secret.

"Oh I am sorry Jaimie. I am not laughing at you. I am laughing at coincidence, can dreams, and lust be genetic?"

I was mystified and must have looked it.

"Your mother had the same fantasy or lust."

It was my turn to be shocked.

"Wow you are not kidding?" I said, but I could see he was telling the truth.

Twice more that night Frank removed the butt-plug and entered me, the third time I said I could take no more, from virgin to three times a night was a big step.

"Don't worry." Frank replied, "Three times a night is nothing compared to your birthday party."

No matter what I said, I pleaded, yet Frank would say no more than, "Wait."

The next day I awoke bursting with excitement, Frank was taking me shopping! Before breakfast the mail arrived with a letter for Frank and a letter for me from a lawyer. I put it away with the other letters I had received from that lawyer, sometime soon I would have to deal with them but I was not ready yet.

When we went shopping, it felt like we were getting my "coming out trousseau". Frank took me to little boutiques, first pink jeans and hot pants.

"Pink! Is going to be your colour" said Frank firmly. "It is suitably girlie."

Frank asked me what size pants I wore, then bought the jeans and shorts a size smaller, then the same again a size smaller again.

"They are stretch, got Lycra in them. I want to see them on you like a second skin."

He then bought me several thongs, a garter belt and stockings. The most embarrassing thing was buying a bra. I had no idea what size I was.

"Fine, you need to be measured and fitted." Said Frank, he returned with a matronly woman who wore a tape measure around her neck. I was told to lift my T-shirt, the woman did not blink, as if measuring a guy with boobs was an everyday occurrence.

The woman ignored my own embarrassed flush.

"Nice firm tits honey." The woman said as she measured me twice, once around my chest just under my breasts and a second over my breasts. "Thirty-eight B cup."

Minutes later two bras were added to the fast growing pile of Frank's purchase. The tops were a shocker there were three sedate pink tops decorated with a lot of sparkle. Then Frank bought my new T-shirts each custom printed with a slogan. "CUM SLUT" was the first. The second said simply "HANDS OFF FRANK'S PROPERTY" the third had emblazoned across the front, "SUCK SQUEEZE BANG BLOW"

When we returned to the car and put the packages in the boot. Frank looked around, it was quiet on that deck of the car park.

"Get in the back seat," Frank said holding the back door open he followed me as I slid across the car. Frank unzipped himself.

"OK Jaimie my little cum slut suck my dick."

I bent over, my lips were just brushing his hard cock, when he stopped me. He pulled off the T-shirt and bra that I was wearing then he roughly grasped my breasts.

"Now suck." Instantly he had one hand on my breast pulling at my nipple, the other on the back of my head forcing me down on his cock. My hair was laced through his fingers, giving him absolute control of my head. When I gagged he forced his cock further down my throat. His cock seemed to grow in my mouth, then I felt it twitching. I readied myself to swallow. Frank pulled my head back so that his cum spurted over my face.

"A true cum slut." He laughed.

I went to wipe away the drying sperm.

"Leave it, you're a cum slut you can ride home looking like one, with your face covered in my cum." Frank said.

"And no top. Keep flashing your tits."

I nearly died with embarrassment going topless from the rear door to the front door of the car.

"Please Frank, why are you doing this? What have I done wrong?"

"You've done nothing wrong. I have just started your training as a cum slut. Now don't try to hide, sit up straight, be proud of your face covered in my cum, the living badge of a cum slut. Be proud of your titties."

Frank drove up to the car park attendant's booth, the car park attendant , an elderly vinegar faced man, could not stop staring at my breasts. Frank reached over and pinched my nipple.

"This is my little she-male cum slut, don't you think he's got nice tits, does a nice line in blow jobs too."

I pursed my lips, jiggled my tits and blew him a kiss. The old guy's face was puce when we drove away laughing. I sat up straighter, flashing my bare breasts at anyone who looked. If Frank said I was a cum slut then I would act like a cum slut. Just the thoughts were exciting.

No sooner were we through the door than my training continued. Frank's hand was on a level with his belt buckle, his hand a fist from which projected his index finger and middle finger out straight pointing down.

"Jaimie whenever you see me make this sign you are to drop to your knees, unzip me, and get my cock in your mouth."

I knelt down, unzipped the fly of Franks pants, undid his belt buckle and began suckling on his semi hard cock, with my hands I cupped his hairy balls. The man was insatiable, I'd sucked his cock only an hour previously and yet his balls felt heavy and loaded, and his cock hardened rapidly. Gently I rolled back his foreskin exposing his proud purple tinged cock-head. I softly blew on it then began licking it in much the same way as I would lick a lolly. Frank groaned, his knees partly bent and he thrust his pelvis toward me.

"Get my cock in your mouth."

I ignored Frank and continued licking. Long strokes from the hairy base of his cock to the tip of his cock, exploring his pee hole with my tongue.

"You fucking teasing slut. Oh for fucks sake don't lick suck it. Come on that's enough playing." Frank kept protesting. This was my time until either he came or he took me by force. For the moment I was in control.

Suddenly I was no longer in control. I was on my back with Frank on top of me forcing his cock deep into my mouth. He was so deep I could not breathe, and just as I was about to pass out Frank pulled back allowing me to breathe again. Well one breath and he rammed back into me.

"Two can play that game."

It was scary. I kept going from consciousness to a semi conscious state. My lungs felt fit to burst. Frank seemed to ignore my distress, reaming my throat with his hard cock. I don't know how many times I went into a state of temporary unconsciousness. I was certain I was going to die, fucked to death! The thought excited me. Adrenaline coursed through my veins. All my senses were heightened. On one occasion I must have gone really out of it. I opened my eyes to see Frank's body looming over me, his balls brushing my face.

"Wake up Jaimie." He was saying.

The moment I stirred, my eyes opening, Frank plunged his cock back into my mouth. Again and again I was choked into a state of semi-consciousness. My cock tingled, my balls tightened and then I was cumming my panties and jeans getting sticky, gluing themselves to me. Frank tore down my pants, the sight of my cum was enough. He pushed harder into me and I could feel thick ropes of sperm spurting into my gullet, filling my stomach.