Jaina Proudmoore, Royal Surrogate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaina felt Anduin's big hand spanking her ass with a meaty crack as he continued to fuck her doggy style. She whimpered from the pain but groaned from the pleasure of his enormous pole spearing into her, thrusting her fat round ass out against his crotch. Her eyes went wide for a moment before she shut them tightly, mouth gaping as she came hard for the young king, crying out in ecstasy. Her arms shook as she supported her weight on her elbows against the seats of the carriage.

The pace of his fucking increased, pounding harder and faster into Jaina's wetness. She gasped again, cumming once more from the sensations that shot through her. The noise of her loud cries was muffled by Taelia's pussy as it squished against her lips and tongue, filling her mouth and throat with its juices.

Anduin moaned, groaned and drove his enormous pussy-wrecker as deep as he could, then pulled out to drive in hard again, filling every last inch of Jaina's velvety fucksleeve with his girthy monster. How many times had he fucked that same slutty gash since he'd arrived on Kul Tiras? In a week, he had probably painted the Lord Admiral's womb nearly fifty times, and yet she never seemed to get tired of getting reamed like an animal, fucking Anduin anywhere and everywhere, much to Taelia's delight.

Though the younger Fordragon lady had not been there every time Anduin had fucked Jaina, it had always been done with her insistence, and Anduin was beginning to suspect that she was enjoying the situation far more than she was letting on.

Taelia felt her second orgasm rapidly approaching and her hands roamed over her body as Jaina's tongue teased and probed her dripping folds, filling the young woman with ecstasy, feeling Jaina's face pushed harder into her cunt with each of Anduin's thrusts. The SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! of Anduin's hips against Jaina's huge, pale cheeks resonated throughout the carriage and soon, he was grunting, trying desperately to hold back his release.

He had gotten better, and had started lasting longer but, much to his chagrin, Taelia and Jaina had also gotten better at coaxing loads from him. There was no doubt in any of their minds that Jaina was already pregnant with Anduin's child, but they told themselves that they would make sure of it, even if that was a lie they told themselves to prolong their nonstop sexual escapades.

His cock throbbed as he felt himself teetering on the brink of release, hammering into Jaina at such speeds that his hips seemed a blur. With a gasp, he fell forward, grabbing the older woman's braid firmly as he hilted himself into her. His balls tightened, filling with his seed, and he groaned as he pumped her pussy full of his sticky load, coating her insides with thick ropes of hot cum.

Jaina cried out in ecstasy, feeling his shaft pulse within her and sending wave after wave of pleasure throughout her body as she, too, came, squeezing him with her tight cunt. Her whole body shook as he continued to spray his cum into her womb, painting her insides white, each blast of ballbatter causing a fresh orgasm to wrack her frame.

His eyes shut tightly, face contorted as he unloaded his entire essence deep into her fertile womb, blasting her like an animal in heat, feeling Taelia's legs wrapping around her upper body, squeezing her head between her thighs as she, too, came yet again.

They remained like this for a few more moments, panting as they recovered when, behind mostly closed curtains, they could see that they had arrived at their destination for their meeting with Lucille Waycrest, head of one of Kul Tiras's most powerful noble families. If Anduin was to convince the Kul Tirans of the benefits of rejoining the Alliance, then he had to work through the nobility of the island nation as well.

Anduin pulled himself from Jaina, the woman still shaking from the aftershocks of her release. They really didn't have much time to enjoy that post-orgasmic bliss, as they knew their carriage would come to a stop in the next minute or two.

The sweaty trio quickly cleaned up as best they could and got dressed, just as their carriage came to a halt. With the door opened by their driver, they stepped out into the dreary village. Anduin could feel the cold winds blowing throughout Drustvar's tall peaks and he fought to suppress a shiver.

Before them, surrounded by a dozen impressively armored guards, stood the young Lady Waycrest. She surveyed the trio as they approached, a smile slowly making her way onto her lips. "Greetings, Your Majesty," she said, nodding politely towards Anduin. "Lord Admiral. Lady Fordragon."

"Thank you for having us, Lady Waycrest," Anduin replied. "Shall we? I think we've much to discuss."

Lucille gestured with a hand. "Follow me," she said.

She led them through the quiet streets of the town to a rather impressive home, its tall walls and stonework clearly marking it as a noble household, distinct from the other wooden constructions of the town, even if it did hold the same dreary appearance as them.

"I trust your trip was pleasant?" Lucille asked them, offering them a sideways glance.

Jaina, Anduin and Taelia looked at each other, the two women's lips curling into knowing smiles. "Yes, very much so," Anduin replied.

A smirk made its way onto Lucille's lips, but she did not say anything further as she opened the large doors of the house and gestured for them to enter. She led them down a series of corridors, decorated in finery fit for any palace or manor, until they came to a room which must have been Lucille's private study, judging by the bookcases that lined its walls and the various desks surrounding a massive, ornate table.

Lucille offered them seats around the great table, its wooden surface decorated with engravings of the island nation itself. When they were all seated, with Anduin in the center between Jaina and Taelia, she crossed her legs and placed her hands on her lap, sitting straight. Her posture reminded Jaina of her own mother. A proud woman. Strong-willed... and with breasts doubtlessly larger than Jaina's own, even though she obviously tried to downplay their size with the thick dress she wore, unlike Jaina who enjoyed showing them off.

"We shall get straight to the point then, Your Majesty," Lucille began. "You are here because you wish us to rejoin the Alliance."

Anduin nodded. "Yes, Lady Waycrest. And I am sure that you've heard of the various tensions within the Alliance itself. With both the Horde and the Forsaken on the rise, as well as other conflicts springing up throughout the rest of our lands..."

"While this new Alliance came greatly recommended by Lord Admiral Proudmoore herself, it's always better to have more than one opinion. I have decided to contact another who has recently rejoined. King Greymane?" she called out.

Slowly, the door to the study opened, and Genn Greymane, monarch of the Kingdom of Gilneas, stepped in. He offered Anduin a gentle smile, taking a seat next to Lady Waycrest, opposite the other three visitors. The older man had become a mentor of sorts to Anduin, following Varian's death, a year ago now.

Anduin knew that Genn was among the first to visit Kul Tiras, following the outbreak of the Fourth War, and was not surprised to see that he had been visiting the various regions of Kul Tiras for quite some time before Anduin had arrived.

"King Greymane, what is your opinion of the Alliance?"

Before he could speak, Jaina had taken hold of Anduin's hand, slowly and discretely pulling it towards her. She gave him a coy glance, holding his gaze for just a second longer before turning back towards Genn. She gently squeezed his fingers together, pressing them against her smooth thighs, which she then parted slightly. The way her robes had been designed allowed for the skirts to part easily, letting the king's hand slip in.

"The Alliance is as strong as it has ever been, Lady Waycrest," the old king answered, matter-offactly.

"Would you say it is stronger than it was during the Second War?"

Jaina kept a tight grip on Anduin's hand, feeling his fingers against her thigh, slowly moving up her legs. She squirmed in her seat, trying to conceal her growing excitement as best she could.

Anduin swallowed, watching the exchange. He could feel his cock stirring as his fingers came into contact with the smooth flesh of Jaina's thighs. Slowly but surely, his hand made its way further up until he felt the wetness of her pantiless pussy, still soaked from their previous interactions, mere moments prior.

"I would say so," Genn Greymane answered yet again. "But this is not the same Alliance as then. While many of the same peoples still make up today's Alliance, it is not the same political entity."

Genn's nostrils flared briefly, and his eyes met Jaina's.

Had he smelled her arousal? She wondered. Yet that didn't stop her. With a gentle squeeze of her thighs around Anduin's wrist, Jaina directed him where to touch her: slowly working his finger between the lips of her dripping slit, through the soft folds, thumb brushing against her engorged clit.

"And if we were to move forward in time a little," Lucille said, briefly looking over to Anduin and Jaina. "Is today's Alliance stronger than that of the Third War? The Alliance, if I recall, that you stopped supporting when you built the Greymane Wall?"

"It is. That was... A long time ago. I did not believe that they could help protect my kingdom, seeing as they could not even properly watch over the orcs... The camps were burning and there were rumors of a sickness spreading."

Lucille eyed him briefly. "And, Your Highness, do you believe that the current Alliance can protect its members?"

"Without a doubt," Anduin answered.

"As it protected Gilneas when the Horde razed it?"

Anduin stiffened as Jaina let go of his wrist and placed her own hands onto the table, unsure as to whether she wanted him to remove his fingers from her pussy or not. Lucille saw that as hesitation, feeling as though she'd trapped the young monarch.

She pressed the point harder.

"What guarantee do we have that the Alliance will not let us down as it has let down Gilneas when the Forsaken attacked?"

Jaina tried to keep herself calm, but she could feel the heat inside her core grow at each slow movement of Anduin's fingers. He gently brushed them along the inner lips of her pussy before running a thumb across her swollen clit. She gasped and felt Taelia glance over at her, concerned.

"Gilneas was aided by the Kaldorei and we..."

"Yet, your kingdom lies in ruins, still, Greymane," Lucille interrupted. "How long has it been since then? I could understand the Alliance not responding in time, since you had little contact with them... but since you rejoined, what aid have they given your people?"

Jaina wondered why Lady Waycrest had agreed to this meeting. If she wanted, she could simply ignore the woman's opinion entirely. Why was she doing this?

"We are working on a plan, Lady Waycrest," Anduin retorted firmly, his gaze holding firm against hers. While the dark-haired Lucille was probably five years his senior, Anduin held his gaze. "We will retake Gilneas, no matter what it takes. And you can rest assured that we will not make the same mistake with Kul Tiras as we have with Gilneas and Teldrassil. Already the Horde sees Kul Tiras as a target and we know this. We won't let you suffer the Horde's atrocities, Lady Waycrest."

Jaina raised her eyebrows at the authoritative way with which he pronounced those words, not failing to note the similarity with his father... and the way he had not moved his hand from the warmth of her dripping pussy.

He was becoming bolder.

Slowly, Lucille stood and Anduin quickly pulled his hand from Jaina's cunt. His fingers glistened in the dim candlelight of the study as the noblewoman walked over to him, pacing around the table, staring down at the young king.

"You speak with the authority of one who would make good on their words," she said, staring intently into his eyes, searching for a response. "I like that, Your Highness."

She turned towards Jaina and Taelia, offering them a gentle smile. "I will go ponder these words... Genn, Taelia, will you accompany me?"

"Of course, Lucille," Taelia said, nodding towards Anduin and Jaina.

Greymane, Lucille and Taelia left, closing the door behind them. Anduin looked around the study briefly before turning to Jaina. "We could have been caught..." Anduin said under his breath.

"Quite the scandal," Jaina said with a grin, slowly hiking her skirts up, giving Anduin a clear view of her glistening folds. She gave him a mischievous look before getting off her seat. "What should we do about this? You kept teasing me throughout that meeting..."

Anduin stood up and walked over to Jaina. He looked down at her, their eyes meeting. They held each other's gaze for a while before leaning in close and kissing, tongues exploring the depths of each other's mouths. Slowly but surely, his hands made their way down to her corset, gripping it firmly. With an effortless pull, he tore the fabric apart, allowing Jaina's breasts to spill out. She gasped as she felt the cold air on her nipples, feeling his hot tongue take one of them into his mouth. Her eyes shut tightly, lost in a sea of ecstasy as his skilled lips worked their magic on her sensitive bud.

"Goodness... Anduin, we still have to get to our rooms once we're done here..." she breathed.

He gave no answer as his hands grabbed her hips and he spun her about, bending her over the table forcefully. She gave no signs of resistance, squirming as she heard him unbuckle his belt and heard his pants hitting the floor.

A lewd smack echoed throughout the room when his heavy cock fell upon the cheeks of her ass.

Jaina moaned and arched her back slightly, eager for him. He could feel his blood boil, and his heart raced as he pressed the tip of his thick cock against her slit before pushing himself inside. The sensation of his swollen crown spreading the lips of her soaking cunt sent shivers through her spine, forcing her to hold on tightly to the edge of the table.

She felt him pull out halfway before ramming back into her pussy with a firm thrust, eliciting another gasp. She desperately tried not to make too much noise, but it just felt so overwhelmingly good.

Anduin reached over, grabbing one of her breasts. She gasped yet again, feeling him kneading it firmly in his hands, groping and pinching her nipples as he humped her with increasing speed, desperate to blow yet another load inside her womb.

"Oh my... Yes..." Jaina moaned. "Yes, right there! I'm so close!" she said, breathlessly.

His left hand continued squeezing and groping her tit while he spanked her ass cheek with his right. Her moans grew louder each time she felt him hit the sensitive flesh, mixed with the squishing sounds of her dripping pussy being fucked raw.

She could feel her walls constrict around his shaft and she panted heavily, looking back at him.

"Anduin... I want you to cum inside me," she said, almost pleadingly. "Knock me up, knock me up!" she repeated, panting as his hips collided again and again, slapping noises echoing throughout the room.

Her words made him thrust even faster, eager to please his lover. He didn't care anymore if anyone heard their animalistic fucking. Let them talk of how Anduin made Jaina his whore. They would not dare say anything negative about their Lord Admiral. Neither would they go against the High King of the Alliance.

He grunted with each powerful thrust, feeling the tip of his cock strike the deepest depths of Jaina's cunt. His heavy balls smacked against her thighs repeatedly as he speared her atop the table, driving her into it over and over again with such force that it had begun to be pushed towards the wall, bit by bit.

"Oh... yes! Yes! Oh..." she gasped, gripping onto the table so tight her knuckles went white. "Oh, by the Light! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Her legs shook violently as she climaxed for what must have been the twentieth time that day. Waves of pleasure coursed through her body, colliding with each other, heightening that pleasure, her cunt dripping with feminine juices, drenching Anduin's cock and balls in the most delicious of nectars. Her walls spasmed around him, gripping his monstrous cock like a vice, keeping him from pulling out for even a moment.

He wanted to savor this feeling, the feeling of Jaina's pussy tightening around his cock while she milked him for all his worth. His teeth gritted as he tried to delay the inevitable for just a few thrusts more...

But it was hopeless, and Anduin grunted as he started filling Jaina's pussy with another fat load of jizz, pumping it into her womb until every last drop was forced out of his throbbing shaft and his balls were empty once more. As his cum mingled with her own juices and his hefty prick began softening, he could feel the walls of her pussy squeezing him, trying to milk more and more of his cum. But it had the opposite effect, and he felt his prick being squeezed out of her, the remnants of their passion leaking from Jaina's slit, down her thighs and onto the floor.

"Fuck..." he groaned, stepping back. He wiped his dick with a handkerchief, turning Jaina around.

He kissed her passionately, both lovers panting as they slowly came down from another orgasmic high.

"Should we go visit the rest of Arom's Stand?" Anduin asked, trying to pull the cups of Jaina's torn outfit over her tits, but the enormous globes wouldn't be contained by those attempts.

Jaina chuckled. "We should," she said, pulling her cloak over her shoulders and managing to hide her partially covered chest. "Though perhaps we can see if Lady Waycrest has other outfits I could borrow. Go to our room, I'll meet you there in a few minutes. I think it's better to avoid arousing too much suspicion, though we've been about as subtle as ogres," she added with a chuckle.

Anduin nodded his agreement and got dressed before exiting the room, looking on both sides to make sure no one had seen him.

Jaina then waited patiently for a few more minutes before exiting as well, her cloak held tightly against herself to avoid accidentally flashing anyone with her torn bodice and making her way up the steps that led to the guest rooms.

Passing by a doorway, Jaina suddenly felt herself pushed against the opposite wall quite suddenly, though not violently and a sudden rush of panic coursed through her. Had she been caught? Had Sylvanas sent agents here to take her out?

But before she could conjure up a spell with which to protect herself, she heard a giggle that she recognized and a woman's hands slowly slipping beneath her skirts.

"Goodness, you two just couldn't resist?" Taelia said, slipping a finger against Jaina's slit and scooping up a hefty gob of precum. She sucked her fingers clean as Jaina blushed deeply. "I thought of joining you, but when I heard you moaning on the other side of that door, I thought I'd offer you some privacy," she said, kissing Jaina's neck a little.

"How much did you hear, Taelia?" Jaina asked, getting quite turned on at the voyeuristic aspect of the interaction. Taelia had watched the both of them fuck many times before, but she'd never expected to be "caught" in such a manner.

"About as much as I expected of you two..." the younger woman said, leaning forward, her lips brushing against Jaina's ear. "You know what I heard you saying? That you wanted to be knocked up... How badly do you want it?" she asked, nipping at her earlobe.

"Badly," Jaina moaned softly, trying to keep her voice down so that nobody could hear their conversation.

Taelia giggled once more, scooping up another gob of precum and smearing it against her fingers before slipping them inside the archmage's mouth. She sucked hungrily on her friend's digits, tasting the mixture of Anduin's cum and her own juices.