Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go," was all he said and waited for her to get up.

Jaina swallowed and climbed to her feet with a swirl of emotions spinning through her head. She had just sucked another man just because her master said so. It had nothing to do with lust or emotion; it was purely obedience. Her steps were unsteady as she trembled to think where this was going to lead.

He didn't say a word as he guided her through the town, turning heads everywhere they went. It wasn't until they were well out into the countryside that he told her they were going to hunt more zemmics. He then turned her around and unlocked her arms so she could use them.

"You uh, might want to wipe that off," he said and pointed to her chest as she tested her wrists.

Jaina looked down to see a trail of cum had run down her breast, leaving an obvious glistening trail. Her mouth fell open in shock to realize she had just walked through town like that.

"Why didn't you say something sooner?" she asked as she bent down to rip a handful of grass from the ground. She used it to wipe the mess away and then discarded the clippings as Roric started to laugh. "Oh, you think that's funny?"

"You have to admit it is," he replied and stepped up to take her arms. "I am proud of you. You really do mean to obey me in everything, don't you?"

"Everything," Jaina responded and gave him a smile. "Provided you will always love me."

"Theirs going to be more of that," he warned and looked her firmly in the eyes. "I have realized that you will never reach your full potential unless I put you to use."

Jaina was awash in the intoxicating thrill she was so addicted to. He was promising to keep using her like that, trading her body to gain power and profit. He told her that he had a plan for her tonight and something special to add to her performance. He wouldn't say more about either, choosing to leave her twisting nervously as she dreamed about what it might be. They hunted more Zemmics until he hit level four, then took a break so he could satisfy his needs. Without so much as a word, he locked her arms behind her back again and dropped her to her knees. He then knelt behind her and held her arms while his other hand guided his cock in.

Jaina felt the familiar process of his cock filling her body and swelling along the base to lock her to him. Then while holding her arms, he began to thrust, using her body as he saw fit. Jaina was moaning in seconds, the size of his cock and that incredibly fat knot driving her wild. Her body responded with waves of pleasure as her legs went slick with wetness. His thrusts began to make a wet slapping noise as her first orgasm rolled in. It came so incredibly fast, but then she was already super aroused. She convulsed with pleasure, her muscles tightening around his shaft and making the sensation worse. It turned into one long screaming orgasm as her breasts danced with every impact. Roric wasn't near done, and he kept up the brutal pace, forcing her to endure every moment of it.

The second orgasm spilled out a minute later, and Jaina was almost numb to pleasure. She couldn't think straight as all that mattered was that relentless pounding coming from behind. It went on and on until he released her arms and took up the leash instead. Pulling her back by the collar, he forced her to stand on her knees as he thrust hard into her tender flesh. She screamed with every thrust as he brutally forced her into the third orgasm, having his at practically the same time.

Jaina could feel him throbbing as he filled her body with his seed. She rocked her hips, eager to get it all as he held her tight from the leash. When at last he was done, she was allowed to fall face-first into the grass, but her rear was held high by his knot. Slowly the size went down until she yelped as the bulb pulled free, causing a gush of while liquid to follow.

Jaina collapsed to the grass, panting but managed to look up with one eye. She saw Roric standing over her with his cock covered in the sticky fluids of sex. A hunger filled her senses as she remembered the cock she had just sucked and the sweet reward at the end. Slowly she twisted to her knees and sat before Roric to look up with pleading eyes.

"Go ahead," he instructed, so she closed her eyes and began the process of cleaning him. She sucked every inch of his cock, and licked all around the base, making sure to erase any hint of their sex. She savored the flavor of his cum mixed with the sweet nectar of her flower. She was allowed to spend a good half hour licking and kissing to her heart's content.

Roric finally called an end to her fun and pulled up his pants. He released her arms, and they spent the next few hours hunting zemmics. Jaina was told to use her seduction skills several times, luring the horny monsters out with promises of her body. Roric killed them all and, when he had enough of the necklaces, called an end to the day's efforts. They returned to town, where Jaina was once again on display, her naked body out for all to see. The necklaces were turned in, and they went shopping for a new outfit. Jaina was surprised he was buying a skimpy dress, bra, and panties, but Roric said he had a plan.

That night the inn was packed as word had indeed spread of Jaina's performance. Roric had a private table along the wall, but he was in the room with Jaina getting her ready. By his command, she now had long, slightly curly red hair. These were paired with elvish facial features and a tiny green dress.

When it came time for her performance, Roric went on the stage first and spoke to the minstrels. The men nodded their understanding with broad smiles thrown Jaina's way that made her nervous. Then Roric returned to Jaina and held her by the arms.

"I want you to do something for me out there," he said in a commanding tone, then whispered in her ear. "You are to slowly strip your clothing only when the people throw gold. Shed the dress first, and when they have thrown ten more, the bra. Save your panties until at least thirty gold have been thrown, and then you can follow my request."

"What request?" Jaina asked, nearly breathless with anticipation.

"I want you to save the dance where you touch your body until you are naked," he said and leaned in closer. "Then, I want you to make love to yourself."

Jaina gasped to hear what he wanted and looked at him in shock. He asked her again if she was his slave, and all she could do was nod.

"Then you will do what I say?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied and looked down in panic.

He turned away and headed for his table as Jaina trembled up the steps to the stage. People were expecting the woman from the night before, but instead, they saw a spicy elven girl. She smiled at the crowd and took her place as the minstrels began the first song. Jaina fell into the dance, using her powers to boost the effect. Almost immediately, coins began to fall, and Jaina watched for gold, eager to be undressed. As her hips swayed hypnotically, the first gold coin hit the stage. It was quickly followed by two more, and Jaina rolled her arms and reached down, freeing herself from the dress.

Cheers and whistles filled the air, as did more coins as Jania danced in a silken bra and barely a curtain for her panties. She spun and swayed as the song went on, her arms twisting above her head like coiled snakes. She listened to the coins fall and gave it a few minutes before looking down to count. Most of the coins were brass, with a collection of silver, but at least eight in her immediate sight were gold.

Jaina was surprised to feel disappointed that her bra couldn't yet come off. She swept her gaze over the crowd to see all the hungry faces and sincerely desired to show them more. She went on with the dance as a few more coins fell, and the gold reached eleven within a minute. The bra came off with a flick of her hands, exposing her chest to the roaring crowd. It spurred a new rain of coins that quickly started to add up and threatened to slip her feet.

Ten minutes later, she counted nineteen gold as butterflies raged in her stomach. When the next gold hit the stage, Jaina came to a stop and turned to the side, staring into the crowd as she pulled the delicate strap on her hip. People went wild as the panties fell away, and Jaina finally turned a full circle so they could see everything.

The song ended, and the minstrels cleaned up the coins as Jaina looked nervously at Roric. He nodded and urged her to go on with his idea, leaving her more nervous than she had ever been before. The minstrels knew exactly what to play and struck a slow sensual song. Jaina activated erotic dance as her hands began the slow, arduous task. She twisted and turned as her hands glided up and down her body, reaching low with every pass.

She was sure her heart would explode when the first fingers slid between her tender lips. She tried to make it all look like part of the dance, but time and time again, she rubbed her clit. It was difficult to tell if people were taking notice as the din of shouts and whistles never let up. But Jaina was very aware of slow sensual buildup as she repeatedly teased herself. On the song went as she reached an almost impossible level of arousal. Her hands began to spend more and more time between her legs, digging and rubbing for all to see.

Jaina wasn't aware of when she stopped caring, or the moment she lost track of her senses. Lost in the thrill of erotic sex for all to see, she began to moan to her own caresses. People quieted down so they could hear her gentle gasps while one hand or the other was perpetually between her legs. The sultry notes of the song carried her to another place as her body responded to every touch. Not once did she stop swaying or turning as the tension inside built to terrible levels. All at once, she trembled, her legs visibly shaking as her voice carried over the crowd. The room went silent as she writhed her body over wet fingers, and the orgasm came rushing out.

She twisted and moaned as her thighs ran wet while hundreds watched her cum. Her task finished, she used her hands to spread the wetness up her stomach for all to see, stopping only when her breasts glistened in the light.

A renewed roar broke from the crowd, and coins rained like never before. Jaina never stopped dancing for even a moment until Roric was at her side to tell her she was done. She had danced for over three hours after her orgasm, lost in another world of passion and sex. She was so aroused that when Roric broke her trance, she begged him to fuck her.

He shook his head and held her close to whisper in one ear. "I fucked you earlier today because tonight your pussy belongs to another."

12