Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chandice moaned and thrashed before finally turning over to lie on her back. She and Jaina made eye contact as Chandice smiled in happy bliss. Jaina realized that Chandice was excited that Jaina was eating her out, and that idea gave her a new purpose. Holding on with one arm, she used the other to slip two fingers into Chandice's body. Jaina began to thrust in rhythm to Roric's pace, adding to the stimulation.

Behind her, Roric claimed every inch of her body, proving that she was his to take how he pleased. He brutalized her rear with a fearful pounding, his knot pushing against her pussy from inside. All at once, her orgasm came and her body clenched on the cock in her ass. Something about her ass being full when the muscles tightened sent the orgasm spiraling out of control. Jaina screamed into Chandice, her fingers thrusting at a terrible pace. Chandice began to moan and thrash, her hips bucking into Jaina's face. Just as Jaina's orgasm was almost becoming bearable, Chandice had an orgasm of her own. Jaina's slave skill of shared orgasm triggered, and suddenly a second, more powerful one shook her body. Her legs trembled as the addiction was fed, causing her to desire more and more. Roric was slowly building another one up, but Jaina now knew how to have all she wanted. Every time Chandice had an orgasm, so would she driving Jaina wild. She attacked the woman's body, desperately trying to force another orgasm out.

A minute later, she was rewarded as Chandice began to beg her to stop. Jaina didn't hear a word, as sexual escalation made the orgasm even more intense than the one before. Panting like a wild beast, Jaina ravaged poor Chandice, who was trying to shove Jaina away. Then the unthinkable happened as Chandice and Roric orgasmed simultaneously, forcing Jaina to share them both.

She used Chandice's body to muffle a scream of such absolute pleasure that Roric started to laugh. Her legs went weak, forcing Roric to hold her up as Chandice took note of her fatigue. She quickly sat up and pulled Jaina into her lap, petting her head and urging her to relax.

Roric walked Jaina forward so she could lay in Chandice's arms until his knot shrunk enough to get out.

"Your poor slave," Chandice said as she cradled Jaina's head. "I can't believe she is so devoted."

"Jaina is the most wonderful slave a master could want," Roric replied and stroked her rear. "There will never be a woman I loved more than her."

"She inspires me," Chandice said with a smile. "I see her dancing and think of how brave she is. When I think of all the sex she has, it almost makes me wish I had a collar."

"Theirs more to being a slave than sex and dancing," Roric said. "It requires a fairly rare mindset. You have to derive pleasure and satisfaction from being owned and obeying your master."

"And she has it," Chandice replied. "I envy her. Well, I should go. Your poor little pet needs her sleep. If you need some company tomorrow night, just let me know."

Jaina was only vaguely aware that they were kissing as she lay face down on the bed. She hardly noticed the sudden shift inside her body as his knot finally came out. All she could think about was the orgasm that just took her to a whole new place. She wondered if such a moment would come again and what would have happened if Roric had been in her pussy instead. He would have given her eight or more orgasms before that moment, building sexual escalation up to terrible levels. When the dual one finally came, she would probably have died and needed to respawn.

She struggled to hold that thought as exhaustion settled in, driving her to crave sleep. Strong arms picked her up, and she felt the room moving as Roric sat on the bed. He began to rock as she curled to his warm furry chest, those strong arms holding her in place.

"I love you, my Jaina," he whispered. "You have no idea how happy you make me."

She responded with a weak moan and ran a hand down his side.

"Shhh," he said softly. "Go to sleep. I will hold you all night to keep you safe."

Jaina never heard his final words, but she didn't need to. Safely tucked in her master's arms, she slipped away to dream of serving him with all her heart.

12