Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evalynn nodded her understanding, but Roric looked down and got her attention.

Evalynn, I want you to understand something," he began in an assertive voice. "You are my slave, and I am putting you on that stage so men can see your beautiful body. They will then bid on you for a moment's pleasure, and I intend to sell you to them until you have paid me two hundred gold in compensation for your attack."

Evalynn shook her head, but Jaina was there in a flash to explain.

"I will be sleeping with them too, and it all happens in private where nobody can see," she insisted.

"But I will be a whore," she stammered.

"No," Jaina said and leaned closer. "Close your eyes and let go. Remember, you have been taken as a slave, and this is your one opportunity to do something like this free of guilt. Now embrace that tension and realize that you have two choices. You could struggle against it all and hate the whole thing. Or you could throw yourself at it, letting the tension and arousal carry you away.

"You can do this?" Evalynn asked.

"I can because my master says I have to, so I see no reason to resist," Jaina said. "Now, are you strong enough to pass the next test? Will fear get the better of you, or will you seek to find out just how far this twisting arousal can take you? If you're hungry to experience the next level, look your master in the eye, tell him to sell your body away, and promise you will please those who purchase you.

Evalynn looked up with wide eyes as she met Roric's firm gaze.

"Please, sell my body," she gasped. "I promise to please anyone you sell me to."

Roric nodded and resumed petting her head. Then he got up and took her into his arms to carry her home as she trembled in fear. Jaina walked beside them, absentmindedly holding one of Evalynn's hands as the night's fun was about to begin.

The crowd was awestruck and nearly silent as two women took the stage. To help Evalynn with the transition, Roric had Jaina copy her appearance. Now two identical high-elven women of incredible beauty and muscular frame stood in short matching black dresses. When the music began, it was obvious who was who, as Jaina's seductive dance carried a power that Evalynns regular dancing couldn't hope to match. Still, the display sent the crowd wild, and coins started to rain. Gisley was on hand to do the collecting, and in less than a minute, she had ten gold. The two dancers held their arms high as Gisley pulled a dress up and off, exposing the lacy silk garments beneath. Once both dancers were stripped of their dresses, Gisley resumed her collection of coins.

It wasn't long before they had another ten, and Gisley plucked off their bras to the cheers of a thirsty crowd. To help things along, Jaina smiled and turned to Evalynn, taking her into a long passionate kiss before the audience. So many coins rained down that Gisley yanked their panties off while they were still kissing.

Naked and bare to the roaring crowd, they began the sensual dance of roving hands as the song took on a sultry drone. The two rocked and swung hips with a slow rhythm, ensuring the crowd saw absolutely everything.

Coins rained down, and Gisley was forced to give them the signal. With a firm squeeze on each, the women knew it was time to begin, and fingers started to wander lower as their stomachs rolled. People roared as twin elven maidens began to masturbate for their amusement. The dance lasted for several minutes until one of them began to groan loudly. This was Evalynn, as her easy going skill was boosted much higher, and her orgasm was coming fast. Not wanting to miss out, Jaina saw a decedent opportunity and stepped closer, so their bodies started to rub together. It wasn't long before they slid hands across to each other as the two started to make love.

This brought a hail of coins so profuse the clatter began to drown out the minstrels. Gisley was down on hands and knees, using her arms to rake the coins up. She held a hand sign out to Roric to let him know she already had enough coins to pay for nine orgasms. He nodded and waved to assure her they would pay out, then watched the two women kiss passionately.

It was impossible to tell which was which as they kissed and rubbed, their hands caressing one another in a wild display of lust. Eventually, the moans gave away that the time was close, and both women turned their rears to the crowd. They remained kissing as they bent over at the waist to present their pussies to the audience. Coins bounced off their asses as they masturbated each other to a thunderous climax, and because they were now making love, a shared orgasm triggered them both.

People went wild as both women's bodies trembled in the obvious throes of a powerful release. One of them sprayed a stream of fluid to create a puddle on the stage. Gisley told them they needed to start another immediately, so the two women went back to making love while dancing. The display had the audience enraptured and unable to look away. Five orgasms later, the two were still at it, making love with no regard for who was watching. Enough coins had landed to pay for ten more, and Roric had to call a stop to the rain, or the night would go on forever.

The box to collect offers was filled to overflowing, and the inn ran out of paper. Seeing an opportunity, he made a quick arrangement with the innkeeper, and the box was disregarded.

By the time the fourteenth orgasm splashes the stage with yet another puddle, the girls were hardly dancing. Instead, their slow sensual lovemaking quickly descended into raw sex, and before long, one of them dropped to her knees. She quickly buried her face between the legs of the other as the crowd threw more coins anyway. Roric suspected this was Jaina, but he honestly couldn't tell them apart anymore.

The standing woman tried to keep dancing, rocking, and writhing her hips on the face of the other. She screamed out moans as she thrashed with hair flying in her obvious ecstasy. When they finally came again, fluid dripped from the lower ones chin. The audience realized the dancer had sprayed into the other one's mouth, and things started to get rowdy.

People started approaching the stage, but Roric and the innkeeper were in the way in a moment. Roric let them know that tonight would be a special offer. The girls would service every man who wanted them, starting from those willing to pay the most. They would keep on all through the night until everyone was satisfied. This seemed to placate the crowd, who started to line up along the wall, eager to pay for a few minutes of heaven.

When Roric looked back, the dancers had collapsed and were lying on top of each other. They hungrily devoured one another while an over-aroused audience screamed for their turn. Roric had to break them up and, with the help of the innkeeper, carried the dazed women to a bed. They were laid on their backs side by side so they could keep kissing. Then, with legs pulled back and spread wide, the men were sent to begin satisfying the fire the dancers had built. Most only needed a few minutes, but some took longer. Regardless the line moved fast, and Roric was very grateful for the cleanse skill.

[lvl 5 Sex Slave skill: Cleanse] Instantly cleanse your body of all contaminants as if you had just taken a long hot bath.

Both girls had the skill and used it after every customer to be pristine and fresh. They lined up from dozens of races, and Roric was sure his girls were the most experienced on the server. He worried that Evalynn might not be up to the task, but before long, she was begging for more. They pleaded with the men to fuck them harder, screaming in joy every time one of them triggered an orgasm.

Over six hours later, the final man left the room. Now devoid of men to please, the two women rolled into one another's arms and started to kiss again. Roric had the innkeeper put the gold in a locked room so that he had his arms free when the end finally came. He put his decent strength to use and picked them both up. He carried them to a new room upstairs with a much larger bed. They were so tired he laid them face down and used one then the other for one last bestial breeding. Then they were finally allowed to rest, each clinging to his chest. He still couldn't tell which one was which, and he didn't care. They were both his slaves, and that was all that mattered.

When morning came, the two women were still on his chest, but both were awake. To his surprise, one of them leaned up to kiss him, allowing his tongue deep into her mouth with an almost longing need. Then the other followed suit, savoring the presence of her master's tongue just as much. It was only now that he remembered Evalynn's collar was redder and realized she had been the first to kiss him.

She laid her head back on his chest and, without being told, began to fondle his balls, gently running her hands through the warm fur. As his cock started to protrude from the sheath in arousal, she leaned down and began to suck. Roric laid his head back and allowed his slave to service him as the other leaned in close to whisper.

"That's Evalynn," Jaina said softly.

"I know," Roric replied as the woman worked diligently to please him.

"I think she might enjoy being your slave," Jaina said and ran a hand up his chest.

"I enjoy having her, but that collar will fade later today, and she will go free," Roric said.

"Then you better make sure she has something to remember you with," Jaina said. "I want you to fuck her exclusively today. Use all your stamina buffs and second winds on her. I want her to remember what her master's sex feels like for a long time to come."

"You don't mind?" he asked as Jaina shrugged.

"I am just happy to see her fully submitted and eager to please her master," Jaina replied.

Roric nodded as his slave worshiped her master's cock. He eventually rewarded her for her devoted service and listened as she swallowed three times. He then decided to show her some extra attention and bent her over the side of the bed. He took her twice, first in the pussy, and then in the ass. He wanted to ensure that there was no part of her he hadn't conquered. Jaina spent some time cleaning her up, eager to savor the flavor of a freshly fucked pussy.

Later he leashed them both and took them through town naked and holding hands as people waived or thanked them for a good time. Jaina was still her mirror image, so nobody was quite sure which one they had been with. They went into the fields until they returned to the stone from the night before. Here Roric took her repeatedly, using her to start his buffs and special abilities. Then he left them in the grass to recover as he went out to hunt minor monsters.

Jaina took her chance to eat more of the woman's body, and by the time Roric got back, they had already had many delicious orgasms. Then, feeling refreshed, he fucked her once more as she screamed out for her master to take her. Then the hour came, and the collar suddenly vanished from her neck. She reached up to touch the bare skin as if missing its embrace.

"Your armor and gear are hidden behind the rock," Roric said now that she was free.

She nodded and went to get her stuff, but a chance glance caught Jaina's eyes. She realized that Jaina had been right about it all, which sent a storm surging inside. Still, she felt that all this could be put behind her if she walked away now. Inside that idea didn't sit right, and she needed to prove to herself what she had become. So without a collar to provoke her actions, she dropped to her knees before his waist. She looked up with pleading eyes and gently asked the beast if she might service him one more time.

Roric nodded knowingly and answered with a firm voice.

"Service your master. Slave."

12