Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is bigger than our room at the inn," Jaina said as they walked around. "You could fit three bedrooms in here."

"Hmm," Roric said as he considered the room. "First things first. Slave, get on your knees."

Jaina smiled and took her place with arms behind her back so he could lock them. Then she leaned over as he held her shoulders with one hand and guided himself in with the other. When the knot was fully embedded in her flesh, the pounding began, and scarcely a minute later, Jaina had her first orgasm. By the time he was done, she's had six, and the final shared one made her cry out with a smile so wide it hurt. She lay on the rug to catch her breath as Roric stroked her side, waiting for the knot to come out.

"I have a task for you two," Roric said as he looked about the tent.

"Anything," Jaina whispered, content that her addiction had been fed.

"I am going to give you some money. I want you to buy us a big bed, more rugs, a bunch of cushions and maybe a small table and chairs. I will move the tent to town so you can have the stuff delivered."

"What about lights?" Evalynn asked.

"Good call," Roric agreed. "Get a couple of lanterns so we can light up the space at night."

Jaina nodded with a smile as she reached down to rub her crotch. The delightful pulse of her orgasms still lingering on. Once Roric was free, he gave Jaina a few moments, then took them from the tent. He untied the pull rope and let it go, and just as the woman said, the tent folded back into a bag.

"What happens if one of us is inside it when it folds back up?" Evalynn asked.

Jaina and Roric looked at one another and hoped that would never happen. He collected the bag and decided not to use the leashes. Instead, he held his slave's hands and walked them back to town as they spoke about where to buy a bed.

He raised the tent just at the edge of town and handed the bag of deep pockets to Jaina. He then took off his pack and pulled out Evalynn's clothing and armor.

"I want you to get dressed," Roric said. "When I am not around, I trust you to keep Jaina safe."

"But, my combat skills are terribly limited because of the collar," Evalynn pointed out.

"Which is why I think you should wear the normal one," Roric replied. "But I don't think we will have much trouble in town. I just need you to keep an eye on her and look intimidating."

"On my life," Evalynn said and bowed slightly. She quickly dressed and then looked around for her weapon.

"It's hidden by the rock still," Roric replied and reached for the spear he had just purchased. He handed it to Evalynn and told her to use it while he went to collect her weapon. With that, he set out to collect the weapon and left the girls to shop to their heart's content.

Jaina was excited to be given such a fun task, and Evalynn was just as excited to be her guardian. They went to several carpenters looking for a bed that was large enough for three, but Jiana found one that would fit five easily. She paid to have it delivered to the tent and then went looking for pillows and blankets. Evalynn turned out to be a wealth of information, having been in the area for over two years. She knew where every shop in the town was and who often had the best deals. They joked about how they should be bartering for discounts, but if Roric wasn't there to command it, it was off the table. Lanterns were easy to find, and Jaina bought three, as well as some rope, a few baskets, bags, and a simple rack for weapons.

Several hours later, they found themselves in a shop that sold rugs. Jaina was looking through the designs as a shopkeeper who couldn't keep his eyes off her was all too happy to help. Evalynn was at the far wall looking at fabrics when a woman entered the shop. She went directly to Jaina and leaned against the carpet she was looking at.

"If it isn't the little whore for beastmen," Alexandria said with sweet words.

"Oh, just go away," Jaina said with a roll of her eyes.

"Is that any way to talk to the woman who has the proposition of a lifetime?" Alexandria said as she leaned in closer. "I can get you twice what Roric is making on you. All I need you to do is dance for me."

"Am I cutting into the profits of your brothel?" Jaina asked.

"As a matter of fact, you are," Alexandra snarled. "I have no idea why you insist on refusing my offers. You dance and fuck night and day, yet you don't want to work in a brothel?"

"I don't want to work for you," Jaina snapped. "Besides, I came in here specifically to be with Roric. I am not going to give that up just so you can turn a profit."

"And you never give any thought to my influence and resources," Alexandria sighed. "I could have you living like a queen. Provide everything you ever wanted, and even pay you."

"I don't need to be paid," Jaina scoffed. "Besides, I wear Rorics collar now."

"I have it on good authority the collar isn't locked," Alexandria said with a wry smile.

"Are you spying on me?" Jaina asked in an accusatory tone.

"Hardly. I just know you haven't had the collar long enough for it to lock," Alexandria replied.

"Do you plan to try and convince me to change sides before it locks?" Jaina laughed. "You're wasting your time."

"And what happens if he sells you to me?" Alexandria asked.

"He won't," Jaina snarled and stood directly in the woman's face. "Roric would never sell me."

"I wouldn't be so sure of that if I were you," Alexandria said and snapped a finger. Suddenly two men appeared as if out of thin air. They grabbed her arms before Jaina could react as Alexandria leaned in close to smile. "Even if that collar was locked, there is one sure-fire way to get it off."

"Evalynn!" Jaina screamed as Alexandria looked up in confusion.

"Who the heck is Evalynn?" she asked right before seeing stars from the crack over the head.

Evalynn dived into the men, using her armor as a battering ram. Jaina was quickly freed as curses and weapons were hurled their way. Evalynn blocked the thrown daggers with her own body, shielding Jaina from harm. Then turned to face the men who were approaching with swords.

Alexandria stood up with a hand on her head as she glared at Evalynn with murder in her eyes.

"I thought you were just some fool customer," Alexandria growled. "But I see you are a moron working for an even bigger moron."

"I suggest you leave before I am forced to kill you all," Evalynn said as she stood between them and Jaina. Under normal circumstances, she would be arrogant and overconfident, but she had a collar on, and her skills were locked at level four. All she could do was look intimidating and hope they fell for the ruse.

"Kill the elf. Bring me the morphic," Alexandria commanded.

The battle was on, and Evalynn gave it all she could, using the few skills she had left against the two men. Judging by the way they fought, they had to be rogues roughly about level ten. Under normal circumstances, she would mop the floor with these fools, but without her powers, she started to take hits. Jaina did her best to help, lending her charms to the battle to try and slow them down. Alexandria laughed and informed them that all three of them had taken potions of iron will. Unfortunately, Jaina's charms were useless.

Evalynn took a dozen blows as she was pushed back, unable to match their skill. Still, she refused to yield and would die before this woman left with Jaina. Then she felt a tingling around her neck as the weight suddenly vanished, leaving her stunned as she turned to look at Jaina. Jaina was pale as a ghost as she clutched her bare neck where the collar once was.

"It's gone!" Jaina said in shock as Alexandria laughed.

"I told you there was a sure-fire way to get that off," Alexandria said with a wicked smile.

"What does this mean?" Evalynn asked.

Jaina looked up with tears in her eyes.

"It means Roric is dead!"

12