Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 12

Story Info
Otherworld fantasy adventure of sex, love and slavery.
5.4k words
4.77
7.3k
3

Part 12 of the 64 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
300 Followers

The morning sun filtered through the little window, illuminating the small room at the in. Roric took each of his slave girls, giving them a firm pounding to remind them they were his. Then he sat on the edge of the bed with one in each arm so he could see their character sheets.

"Well, that's useful," Roric said as he looked at Jaina's character sheet. "You're fourteenth level."

"I can change my height up and down almost a foot and switch sexes now," Jaina said. "I can even mimic clothing."

"You can change into a man?" Evalynn asked in surprise.

Jaina smiled and reached up to remove the slave collar. Then in the blink of an eye, her form changed, and she was an exact copy of Roric.

"Now we can both ravage you," Jaina said in his voice as Evalynn blushed. She then changed again and was clothed in his armor so perfectly Evalynn couldn't tell the difference.

"That will come in useful," Roric said as he considered her appearance.

"I also have new kissing powers," Jaina said as she changed back and replaced the collar. "I can boost strength and endurance with a kiss."

"That's a seductress power," Roric said. "What did you get from the sex slave?"

Jaina held out the sheet so they could both look at it as Evalynn gasped at the power called "it all tastes good."

"What are you gasping about?" Jaina laughed. "You will have the same power with the collar on."

"I guess I see the usefulness in that considering what the class is," Evalynn said and looked away. "But it feels strange to talk about it so openly."

"You are slowly out leveling me," Roric said as he studied her experience gain. "And we haven't been here very long."

"It goes so fast," Jaina said as she put her sheet away. "It must be all the sex."

"What does sex have to do with it?" Evalynn asked as she looked at her own character sheet.

Jaina laughed and explained how the sex slave class earned experience by having sex. Evalynn looked stunned for a moment, then blushed and checked her experience history. She blushed even deeper to see the rewards and quickly put the sheet away.

"What level are you now?" Jaina asked as she turned to Roric.

"Eleven," he replied and stood from the bed to pace a little. "But I am not worried about that. First, I have to decide what I want to do in light of recent events. We are making a great deal of gold and experience here, but Alexandria is still a problem."

"You think we should leave," Jaina surmised as he tossed his head.

"This area is only good until about level ten anyway," Roric said.

"But it's great for income, and the way we earn experience makes it so easy to come by," Jaina insisted.

"We can earn money and experience in any town," Roric replied as he looked on her naked body.

Jaina nodded as she considered his point. It was true that they could easily do what they were doing someplace else, but then she had another thought.

"What about my girlfriend?"Jaina asked, worried what this might mean for Chandice.

Roric smiled and looked her firmly in the eyes. "Have you done anything about that?"

"Not yet," Jaina admitted. "We have been kind of busy, and you only give me free time in the mornings."

"I see," Roric answered and paced a bit.

"Not that it's any of my business, but what are we talking about?" Evalynn asked.

Jaina explained how part of Roric's order to be a lesbian was also to become Chandice's girlfriend. It was meant to give her away to express her new feelings, but now that they had Evalynn, maybe they didn't need her."

"How do you feel about it?" Roric asked. "Would you feel more enticed if the woman was your girlfriend?"

"I guess I would," Jaina admitted. "Making love to Evalynn is nice, but she's another slave. With Chandice, I could seek her out when I want to because I hunger for it."

"Then I want you to talk to her about it today," Roric said. "Do it while I am talking to the innkeeper."

"And if she says yes and wants to start spending time with me?" Jaina asked.

"You have my permission to date your girlfriend," Roric replied. "But if you leave the inn Evalynn goes with you," With that, he caught Evalynn staring at his groin, so he stood directly before her and placed a hand on the back of her head. Then, he pulled her closer as she reached up and grabbed his sheath, pulling it down to begin sucking the at the tip.

"You're a good master," Jaina said as she smiled to see him hardening in Evalynn's mouth. "You know she loves to do that."

"She doesn't have any choice," he said as her head began to bob. "I like her submissive like this, and I might just make her do this at least three times a day."

Evalynn pulled away but continued stroking with her hand as she looked up with a smile. "Have you considered that Alexandria might be afraid to act now that she knows the town is not with her?" She put her lips back and resumed her work as Roric considered the point.

"I want to say I believe that, but she feels too determined. I doubt she is ready to give up," Roric replied. "More than likely, she will bide her time and strike a week from now when things have calmed down."

"Can you believe Gisley came to our rescue like that?" Jaina said. "She looked pretty determined to stand her ground."

"Hmm," Roric said as he pondered that point. "You know, she wasn't chosen to be your helper at random. The innkeeper says she volunteered."

"She volunteered?" Jaina repeated. "Did he say why?"

"That's all I know," Roric said and then let a low growling moan as he played with Evalynn's hair. "You are so good at this."

Jaina watched a minute more and then went back to thinking about Gisley. She knew the girl had a strange fascination with what Jaina did but seemed too shy to ask what she really wanted to ask. She began to wonder why Gisley volunteered and decided to ask Chandice about it later.

Roric let out a deep sigh, and Jaina heard Evalynn swallowing the reward for her work. Roric held her head in place as he promised her that he would have a massive camp full of gnoll NPCs for her suck one day.

"I wonder if NPCs react like players do?" Jaina said as she pondered it. "I mean do you think they can become aroused and hungry enough to initiate sex?"

"I am sure you can seduce them," Roric said.

"I am sure I can too, but let's assume Evalynn spends her time in camp sucking the NPCs. After a while, you would assume they would want more from her, or they might seek her out when they want it," Jaina suggested.

"I honestly have no idea," Roric said as he continued to hold Evalynn to his cock while she sucked it firmly. "I suppose it would matter how smart my NPCs are. Do you remember that story about a woman who married an NPC because of how lifelike he was?"

"I do," Jaina said as she thought back to the article. "He even started buying her gifts and telling people how much he loved her."

Roric finally let Evalynn go, who came off with a kiss and smiled up at her master.

"You do that too well," he smiled and brushed her cheek. "Thank you for being my slave girl."

"Thank you for being my master," Evalynn replied and looked at Jaina, who nodded in approval.

"So, why don't you get dressed and come with me," Roric said. "Let's give Jaina some time to find Chandice."

Evalynn put on a light dress and then her armor before taking up her weapon to follow Roric. They headed out and left Jaina alone to ponder how she would approach the subject with Chandice. The maids always had chores in the morning, so maybe she could catch her alone in the back rooms. Then she supposed the best way to go about it was to be direct. She had already eaten the woman out once before. So why wouldn't she be open to it again?

She headed downstairs in nothing but her cuffs and collar and stopped at the doorway to the common room. Roric was there, discussing the issue with the innkeeper as Evalynn leaned against the wall like a bodyguard. Gisley was busily stacking mugs on a shelf behind the bar as two other maids straightened chairs and wiped down the tables.

Chandice was nowhere to be seen, which meant she might still be in the back. So with bare feet, Jaina crept down the hall looking for the missing woman. She knew there was a workroom near the back where the maids all had small rooms. Maybe she would find her here or in her room itself. As she hoped, Chandice was in the workroom, folding a dress and looking decided sexy in her maid's outfit.

"Chandice?" Jaina said nervously as she entered the room.

"Oh, is there something you need?" Chandice asked like an innocent barmaid but smiled as the knowing secret was shared between them. Jaina smiled back and stepped close so the two could whisper.

"I have a very personal thing to ask you," Jaina said as she gently blushed. She couldn't believe she was going to ask another woman if she could be her girlfriend. Chandice folded her arms before urging her to go ahead with a curious expression. Jaina wasn't sure how to approach the subject so she went for the open and erotic approach.

"I was just wondering if maybe, I could taste your pussy again?" Jaina whispered as she smiled nervously.

"Well," Chandice replied with a smile of her own. "You really enjoyed that night, didn't you?"

"I loved it so much that I can't stop thinking about it," Jaina said as she ran her hands down Chandice's arms. "You were so delicious and wet. I wanted to spend all night between your legs licking that sweet bun." She was laying it on as heavy as she could, desperate to make this work. She dreamed of being able to tell Roric she was eating Chandice regularly just to see the pleased look on his face.

"So you want another taste?" Chandice said with a happy smile. "I could give you that."

"It isn't just a taste that I want," Jaina said as she began to twist in arousal. For some reason asking another woman to be her lover was starting to make her crazed. Before she knew it, her heart was racing again, and that strange tension of nervousness and arousal coursed through her veins. "I was hoping I could eat you regularly. Maybe a couple of times a day?"

"You want to do it that much?" Chandice asked as Jaina nodded. "What's brought this out all of a sudden?"

"I'm a lesbian," Jaina admitted.

"Why would a lesbian be serving a master like Roric?" Chandice questioned. "There are plenty of women who would love to have you."

"Roric and I are playing a little game. He's trying to break me of my habit and make me prefer men instead," Jaina said as she repeated his instructions.

"Is he now?" Chandice said as her smile grew. "No wonder he keeps throwing you to the men."

Jaina smiled and took her hands, giving them a little squeeze while looking deep into her eyes.

"What I really need is a woman I can love and call my girlfriend," Jaina said suggestively as she laid out the offer. "I was hoping it could be you."

"What about Roric?" Chandice asked.

"He and I talked about it. He said if you wanted to be my girlfriend, he would allow it. I have permission to love you whenever he doesn't need me." Jaina answered.

"So the hot sexy naked dancer wants to be my girlfriend?" Chandice asked.

"I was hoping so," Jaina replied, unable to gauge how Chandice was responding to her request.

Chandice smiled wider and then pulled on Jaina's hands, leading her to a doorway and into a tiny bedroom. She shut the door and then grabbed Jaina's face before planting a long passionate kiss.

"It looks we are a thing," Chandice panted as Jaina's hands began to pull her maid skirt up. "Now get down there, and show me how much you love me."

"With pleasure, my love," Jaina replied and dropped to her knees, eager to live up to her promise. She felt nervous again as that skirt came up to reveal white panties that Jaina quickly pulled off. It was even exciting to slide them over Chandice's firm thighs, and Jaina found she was anxious to get them apart. Once Chandice stepped out of the panties, she parted her legs and tossed her hair as Jaina leaned in. For the second time in her life, she tasted Chandices sweet folds, licking at the woman with tender swipes.

Chandice began to moan almost immediately, putting her hands on Jaina's head as she was lavished with passion. Jaina focused on teasing her lover, eager to share in the coming orgasm. She realized she could have all the orgasms she wanted by eating Chandice.

Chandice breathed deeply as Jaina worked away, pressing her tongue in as deeply as possible. She wanted to taste every flavor Chandice had to offer until she knew her from memory. As she slipped into the moment, her hands wandered around Chandice's thighs and cupped at her rear. Eventually, they slid inward, and she pushed two inside.

With a gasp, Chandice trembled as Jaina began to thrust, stimulating the woman with all the energy she could. It didn't take long before Chandice's voice grew loud, and then they both swam in the joy of a rolling orgasm.

Jaina savored the orgasm as it renewed her lust to keep having them. She decided to share one more with her lover, but Chandice stepped back, panting.

"You did that well," Chandice said with closed eyes. "Now, get in bed."

Jaina smiled and sat on the bed as Chandice knelt before him and pulled open her legs. Jaina laid back and closed her eyes as a warm tongue came to her body, and her lover returned the favor. Chandice came faster, her easy-going skill making it easy to cum. Afterwar, Chandice crawled over her chest to share a long passionate kiss.

"Now, you still have to sleep with Roric," Jaina said. "In fact, by being my girlfriend, he probably expects it."

"You have nothing to worry about there," Chandice said as she snuggled with Jaina in bed. "But how is he keeping up now that he has two of you?"

"He spends a lot of points on stamina and stamina recover," Jaina laughed and pulled her in closer. "I wanted to ask you something else. What do you know about Gisley?"

"Gisley?" Chandice replied with a shrug. "I don't have much to tell. She was here before I got her, and she's always worked at the Inn. I heard a rumor she looked into working at the brothel, but she and Alexandria collide like fire and ice."

"Everybody collides with Alexandria like fire and ice," Jaina sighed.

"Well, I'm told she takes good care of her girls and is well connected," Chandice said and tossed the thought away. "But getting back to Gisley, the girl has some serious eyes for you."

"She does?" Jaina asked in surprise.

"She talks about you all the time," Chandice said. "She says you're brave to do what you do and that she admires how happy you are doing it. I heard her say she wished she could be like you to one of the other girls."

"I wonder why?" Jaina said as she tried to work it out. "What race is she anyway?"

"Some kind of fairy," Chandice answered with a shrug. "She doesn't like to talk about it, but she goes out almost every night after her shift and doesn't come back until morning. The other girls and I have a bet going that she's got a lover someplace."

"Do you know anything about her classes or her past?" Jaina pressed.

"Something to do with magic is all I know," Chandice replied. "As for her past, she never talks about that either, but sometimes she says things in Japanese, especially when she's mad."

"Your sure it's Japanese?" Jaina asked as she began to wonder.

"It sounds like it to me, but your guess is as good as mine," Chandice replied.

Suddenly, there was a bang at the door, and the innkeeper asked if she was planning on doing any work.

"I will be right out!" Chandice replied and turned her smile on Jaina. "I guess we will have to talk later." She planted a kiss on Jaina's lips and then got out of bed to pick up her panties. Jaina slid them back on for her, and they shared one final kiss with a promise of more to come before going their separate ways.

Roric was still in the common room, eating with Evalynn, who had a surprising amount of sausage on her plate.

"Hungry?" Jaina asked as she sat down.

"She eats like three men," Roric laughed. "You will have to dance for an extra hour a night, so I can afford to feed her."

"I do not eat that much," Evalynn protested. "It's just being a heavy tank makes you hungry."

"Uh-huh," Jaina said with a smile and turned her head to look at Gisley.

"Something wrong?" Roric asked.

"I asked Chandice about Gisley and the girls, a bit of a mystery. She apparently thinks highly of me, sneaks out at night, and is gone until morning. Nobody is sure what her race is other than it's some kind of fairy, and she never talks about her classes or her past."

"That is interesting," Roric agreed.

"Oh, and she has been here a long time," Jaina added.

"Well, order yourself something to eat, and we will go out looking for something bigger to kill. I want to see what we can kill now that Evalynn is part of our team," Roric said.

Jaina ordered some pancakes and marveled at how they looked exactly like they did in the real world. She chewed on a few of them then decided to play with her ability to absorb food.

[lvl 5 Morphic skill: Absorb] Your fluid body can absorb sustenance from any organic material it touches, drinking and breathing through the entire surface of your skin. The rogue ability strangle has no effect on you.

She stuck her finger into a pancake and watched as it started to merge with her finger and be absorbed. Then she went back to chewing normally while twirling her finger in a glass of water as it slowly drained.

"That is rather disturbing," Evalynn said as she watched the display.

"Eh, it saves time from eating," Jaina replied. "But the level nine sex slave power saves even more."

"Do I even want to ask what it does?" Evalynn said.

"You should. It's a skill you could make good use of," Jiana said and brought up her character sheet for them to look at.

"That's useful," Roric said as he looked at Evalynn, who was aghast at what she was reading. "That's going to save me some money."

"It counts as a full meal?" Evalynn choked.

"You're swallowing it already anyway," Jaina said as she closed the sheet. "You might as well get something extra out of it."

"I wonder if she will gain weight once I have the NPCs?" Roric pondered. "That could be like a dozen meals a day."

"Do we have to talk about this?" Evalynn gasped as she looked around, hoping nobody else could hear them.

Jaina laughed, and Roric suggested they finish up and get going. They were out on the street a few minutes later as people waved and smiled at Jaina and Evalynn. Roric took them to the leatherworker first and went inside to pick up Evalynn's collar. He returned with one that was a metal band with dark leather padding. It had two large blue stones on either side and a metal ring in front. Over the top of the ring, written in small bluestones, were the words sex slave.

Evalynn trembled as he secured it around her neck and stepped back to admire it as the woman smiled nervously.

"It looks good on her," Jaina said as she looked it over. "She was born to be collared."

"I wanted it to be metal to match her armor," Roric said as Evalynn touched it. "And, of course, it needed gems to match her beauty."

Jaina snerked as Evalynn blushed three shades of red and started to smile like a girl flirting with a boy. Roric noted the response took them down the street to the baker. He filled another basket with cakes and treats and then led the way with his two girls in tow.

"We haven't gone this way before," Jaina said as they left the town by a different gate.

"There is supposed to be a forest just over the hills. I am told it is infested with gorlocks and there are fetch quests for their tusks," Roric said.

"And what's the basket you packed full of food for?" Jaina asked.

"We are going to spend the night in the forest," Roric said as they headed down the road. "I wanted to make sure I had enough sweets to feed you."

omniv
omniv
300 Followers
12