Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
297 Followers

"Can't you just tell the imps to untie you?" Jaina asked.

"You have to be careful with your wording," Chandice said. "What you do is tell the imps to fuck you for the next hour and not accept any new instructions until the time has passed. That way, they don't have to listen to you even if you scream for them to stop."

"You kinky, naughty girl!" Jaina laughed. "I really like you."

"I hope so," Chandice said and gave her a lusty glare. "Because I want to see you bound and helpless to my pets. Too bad we don't have time to do it now."

"I am going to be thinking about that all day now," Jaina pouted. "You're a horrible person."

"Teasing and denial are all part of being a girlfriend," Chandice said with a cunning smile. "Now help me pack my ropes and chains."

"I am telling Roric all about your kinks," Jaina complained as she helped pull a sack full of ropes out from under the bed. It, too, went into the magical backpack that Chandice shouldered with ease.

"Well, I guess George can just take Alexandria up on her offer," Chandice said with a funny smile. "She is going to pay huge to buy you guys out, and you were leaving anyway."

"I didn't think of that," Jaina said. "Oh, we have to tell Roric!"

They rushed out to find Roric in the common room talking to the innkeeper as the two laughed and joked. Jaina arrived to tell him about Alexandria, but George had already told him.

"Then what's so funny?" Jaina asked.

"I had an idea to give Alexandria one last good payback for what she has done," Roric replied and noted Chandice had her pack. "I take it you are coming with?"

"Oh, she's coming with," Jaina replied. "And just wait until I tell you what she has in that pack of hers."

"Jaina, not here!" Chandice begged.

Jaina laughed and promised to keep it between them until later as Evalynn arrived with Gisley, who looked unusually calm.

"It's going to be a shame to see you two go," George said as he rubbed the back of his head. "But I am glad you're both going with Roric."

"It was nice to work for you," Gisley replied and smiled as she took Evalynn's hand. "I will come to visit sometime."

Just as he was about to reply, the door to the inn opened, and Alexandria stood tall with a broad smile.

"So the mongrel has finally decided to show up," she said with a commanding tone as she walked in, flanked by two bodyguards that looked like rogues.

"Who is she calling a mongrel?" Evalynn growled as she tightened her grip on her glaive.

Roric held up a hand to silence them and then turned to face Alexandria.

"It was clever of you to try to buy us out, but I made George a better offer of twenty percent," Roric said.

"You think you can outbid me?" Alexandria laughed and offered George thirty percent.

George looked at Roric as if he wasn't sure what to do, and Roric played along like he was struggling to go higher.

"I can do forty percent," Roric said at last and looked to Jaina. "It will just take us a bit longer."

"It isn't going to take you long at all," Alexandria growled. "Fifty percent, and I want this cur and his pack thrown out of the inn!"

George struggled not to smile as he told Roric he couldn't pass up such an offer. Roric said he understood and then glared at Alexandria as if he was furious.

"You win this one," he growled. "We will leave this whole stinking town."

"Good, get out!" Alexandria laughed. "And take your two whores with you."

Roric let out a defeated sigh and told the girls it was time to go. Alexandria looked confused when the two barmaids went with him, but she didn't say a word as they filled out of the inn.

"What is going on?" Evalynn asked once they were outside and heading down the road.

Roric started to laugh and explained how Alexandria had come to the innkeeper to buy the rights for her girls to dance and service the customers. She offered the innkeeper ten percent of the profits to buy them out.

"She was trying to convince George not to let you dance?" Chandice said. "What a bitch!"

"And you just ran her up to fifty percent," Evalynn laughed. "And we were leaving anyway."

The whole group started to snicker and laugh as Roric took them out of town and onto the road south. It was the dawn of a new chapter with his harem of girls and a long road of adventure to look forward to. He was lost in the dream of what might lay ahead until Jaina spoke up.

"Guess what Chandice is into?" she said.

"Jaina!" Chandice cried as they crested a hill and headed away.

omniv
omniv
297 Followers
12