Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see she has slave cuffs on," the woman said and took up two red bands. These were stretched over her arms nearly to her shoulders and then set in place. "These will cover her without having to remove them." Suddenly the material stretched, and before Jaina could blink, her arms were covered in slick metallic red gloves. The woman had a similar band of black lace for each thigh, and a moment later, Jaina was standing in fancy silk stockings with a rose pattern on the top.

Jaina felt a strange rush of excitement to be dressed so sexily and yet with all the good parts still clear to see. The woman had done her job masterfully, and Jaina looked every bit like a prostitute.

"Those will never slip out of place," the woman said and ran a hand up Jaina's thigh. "Now she looks like she's ready to fuck."

"What do you have for the other two?" Roric asked.

The woman looked Gisley up and down and then added a garter belt and white silk stocking to her outfit. For Evalynn was a black dress and a corset top that only wrapped her chest. Her stomach was exposed, and matching black garters and hose were added to her legs.

"You know, if you really intend to use these three as prostitutes, you might want to give them rings of naughty things," the woman suggested.

"What are those?" Chandice asked out of curiosity.

"A ring that will create a magical tattoo on any exposed skin. When somebody looks at them and thinks they would like to fuck them, words like fuck me or sex toy might appear. They vanish a few moments later, so nothing is permanent.

"Oh, those sound fun," Chandice said with a smile. "I want one for Jaina."

"I want two more for the others," Roric said, and the woman hurried off to get the rings. She returned and handed them over, with Chandice smiling as she slipped one onto Jaina's gloved finger.

Jaina looked at Chandice in alarm as the woman smiled and had a dirty thought. She looked down and laughed as the words pussy slave appeared in pink writing across Jaina's chest. She was shocked by the sudden appearance but even more when Chandice told her to turn around and bend over.

"You know," Chandice said as she squeezed Jaina's exposed cheeks. "If these are going to be on display all the time, why don't we dress them up."

"Dress them up how?" Jaina asked as she wondered when this was all going to end.

"Madame," Chandice said to the woman. "Where are your plugs?"

Jaina was taken to a glass case to wait nervously as Chandice looked over the contents. She eventually pointed to something, and the woman nodded and got it out. What came out was a thick wooden plug that tapered to a point. It had a narrow shaft at the end capped by a red gemstone. Chandice took the plug to Jaina as she licked the tapered end while giving her a predatory smile.

"Bend over, my love," Chandice said sweetly.

"Chandice, is this really what you want for me?" Jaina asked.

"I would prefer a bigger one, but this will do, and it matches your dress," Chandice replied. "Now turn around and show me that beautiful little rear."

Jaina felt her heart pounding as she did as she was sold, presenting her rear to Chandice and then leaning over slightly. Chandice sucked on the end of the plug as she ran her fingers through Jaina's folds, getting them wet and using them to lubricate Jaina's tight hole. Jaina closed her eyes as something firm pushed at her rear and slowly began to slide in. Chandice got down on her knees as she stroked the plug in gentle pushes, working it deeper and deeper into Jaina's ass. Just before it was about to pop into place, Chandice pulled it back, causing Jaina to groan. Then she began a firm thrusting, using the plug to fuck Jaina's ass while the shopkeeper and the others watched.

Jaina moaned and put her hands against the wall, leaning over to thrust her rear out to make it easier. The words fuck me appeared on her ass as Chandice worked the plug in firm, hard strokes. Jaina started to squeeze her hips together as the collar forced her to feel the sensation much stronger than normal. She realized that she was going to orgasm from this and started to plead with Chandice to fuck her. Less than a minute later, the orgasm came as she writhed while crying out to mark its arrival. She dripped from her pussy as her thighs became wet, leaving little drops on the floor.

"She really is a good whore," the shopkeeper laughed. "She loves to be fucked."

"Do you want to try it?" Chandice asked and held out the plug.

"I don't mind if I do," the woman said and took it from Chandice's hand.

Jaina let out a little squeak as that stranger ran a hand along her rear. She felt the tip of the plug test her tender flesh, and then suddenly, it shoved in with such force she was thrust forward. Her rear closed around the narrow shaft as the woman grabbed hold of her thigh and yanked, pulling it free.

"Oh!" Jiana cried as her ass was suddenly vacated, causing her legs to shake.

The woman laughed and shoved it back in as she leaned over to kiss one of her cheeks. "Show me what you're thinking, whore," she said as everybody started to laugh.

"What?" Jaina moaned and tried to look back to see what had appeared on her bare skin.

"It says fuck my ass," Chandice laughed and reached around to squeeze one of Jaina's breasts. "Well, you better do what she wants."

The shopkeeper nodded, and a brutal fucking began with the plug being shoved all the way in before being completely removed a second later. Jaina cried and moaned as her body was forcefully pleasured, a second orgasm coming in less than a minute.

"She orgasm's with ease," the woman said and pushed the plug in to set the gemstone.

"She's a good little slave girl," Chandice said as Jaina panted. "And I love to see her dressed like this."

"Will you be needing plugs for the others?" the woman asked as Gisley and Evalynn shook their heads.

Gisley thrashed and bounced on her toes as her plug finally went in, leaving her feeling profoundly full. Evalynn twisted and wiggled her ass, feeling that strange sensation of something being there yet unable to remove it. Roric and Chandice paid for the stuff and took them into the street, where the three found walking with the plugs in very different.

"I can feel it," Gisley said as she rubbed at her rear.

"I can, too," Evalynn said and had another thought. "I wonder what it feels like to sit on it?"

"Summon a disc for them," Roric said as he smiled in a wicked sort of way. A minute later, Jaina and Evalynn groaned as they sat on the disc, putting pressure on the plugs in their rear. Chandice laughed to see them so uncomfortable, but the crowning moment was Gisley. Roric put her back on his shoulders, and it was easy to see her purple butterfly plug with her rear exposed.

Dressed for their roles, Roric paraded his girls around town as he learned the layout and location of shops. Dozens of people got to see Gisley's little ass with its decorative plug sparking in the sunlight. A few asked why they were dressed like sluts, and Roric explained they were his prostitutes and would be working tonight at the inn. A few people promised to come and sample the wares, and by the time the sun moved low, Jaina knew the inn would be full.

"I hope you're ready for a busy night," Evalynn said as they headed home.

"Are we dancing together again?" Jaina asked.

"Yes," Roric replied. "I want to repeat that act until people know Evalynn is available all the time. Then, when you dance alone, she can get a head start on the rooms."

"Don't forget, Gisley is taking a client tonight," Jaina reminded.

"I haven't forgotten," Roric said as he looked back at Gisley. "After showing your rear off all day, I am sure several people are waiting to have you."

Gisley blushed deeply purple as Jaina and Evalynn laughed. They headed for the inn to get ready for the dance, eager to show the audience their new plugs.

12