Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 25

Story Info
Otherworld fantasy adventure of sex, love and slavery.
7k words
4.77
4.7k
5

Part 25 of the 64 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
299 Followers

Chandice crested the hill and looked out over a field prowling with snaplings, the dog-sized armadillos with a snapping turtle's head. She lifted a hand, and flames filled her palm before stretching out to become a black and purple staff with a horned skull at the top.

"Where have you been hiding that?" Jaina asked as the others joined her side to look over the plains.

Chandice tossed her long blond hair with an evil smile, and with a snap of her finger, a ring of fire spread across her outfit, causing it to change into a black robe with red highlights.

"I am a warlock," Chandice replied. "I used a simple recall spell for my staff, and my outfit is just a transformation spell. All basic magic skills."

"None of us use magic, except Gisley," Roric said and then considered how Gisley could transform her outfit with a cloud of glitter. That must have been the same ability and common to spell casters.

"I can solo these?" Chandice asked as she pointed to the distant monsters.

"Go right ahead," Roric urged. "If anything gets too close, Evalynn and I will handle it."

Chandice nodded and held out a hand as she chanted, creating a ring of fiery symbols that circled her body. She completed dark protection spells and armored herself up just in case, then began a quick summoning, bringing forth two imps.

She then pointed her staff and chanted as the horned skull started to glow. Suddenly a small ball of fire raced out, shooting across the open field and striking one of the snaplings. The beast roared and turned to charge as the two imps stepped in to save their master. Both fired bolts of shadows, sending a hail of dark projectiles colliding with the monster as it closed the gap. Chandice got off two more firebolts as the creature finally staggered and dropped a dozen steps away.

"So you are all ranged attacks?" Roric asked.

"Well, I can do some close combat stuff, but most of my spells are curses or direct attacks," Chandice admitted and aimed at another one. Once again, she and her minions launched a hail of fire and shadow bolts, dropping a beast just as it got close. Five of them later, Chandice called a halt to take a rest. She had a spell to help recover mana faster, so she cast it on herself to speed things up.

"I am getting a little XP from her kills," Roric said as he looked at his character sheet.

"I am getting a ton," Chandice said as she noted she was close to nine. "These are right on the edge of what I can safely kill."

"I still want to try and find the caves," he insisted, so Gisley summoned a magical disk for Chandice to sit on while her mana recovered. Jaina sat at her side, holding her hand and talking about how fun it was that they were a group.

Chandice had to admit this was rather fun, an experience she wasn't sure she would like. She had come to New Eden believing she would spend more of her time as an enchanter doing their sort of things. She even dreamed of having her own magic shop, full of items to sell that she had created. However, once she got here, she discovered that the newby areas were saturated with low-level magical junk, and there was little call for her talents. That left her experimenting with her warlock side, and she quickly learned she wasn't a tank.

Her first two deaths had been rather painful, so she spent all the points she had on summoning imps to toughen them up and reach two at once. That seemed to work better, but she found it easier to work for the money in the end. The job at the inn came with meals, drinks, and a warm bed. Plus, it was almost like working in her shop as she ran around the room helping customers.

Of course, she found other uses for her imps in the private hours of the night and smiled as she recalled that first experience. For over a year, she was happily settled, sleeping with the occasional customer and having a good time. Then Roric and Jaina came along, and things changed so fast that it was hard to keep track of.

Roric was just her type, a savage-looking beastman with a love of being rough. Jaina was his sweet little slave girl, devoted and loving with an open appreciation for sex like no woman she had ever known. Before she knew it, she was in Roric's bed, and Jaina was quick to follow. Jaina admitted that she was the first woman she had ever made love to, and a few days later, she asked Chandice to be her girlfriend.

Chandice wasn't new to girls, but this relationship was so different. She would be in bed with Roric while Jaina was stripping and fucking a room full of strange men. Later Jaina would come in happy as could be to make love to them both and talk about how fun her night had been. It was such a wonderfully open and dynamic relationship that Chandice just couldn't resist Jaina's offer. Now they were lovers, and she was invited to go with them when they moved on.

"What are you thinking about?" Jaina asked as the disk followed Gisley over the countryside. Roric and Evalynn were leading the way to the caves, killing a few snaplings for good measure.

"I was thinking about us," Chandice said and looked at Jaina as she thought about what happened just a few days ago. "What made you want to be my girlfriend?"

Jaina smiled and explained that Roric liked her a lot, and after that night, when Jaina ate her pussy, she told him how much she liked it and wanted to do it again. This led to a conversation about Jaina being a lesbian, and it just grew.

"So you did enjoy that?" Chandice laughed.

"I loved it," Jaina admitted and ran a hand up her leg. "I can't get enough of it."

"But you have Evalynn and Gisley to eat now. You don't need me," Chandice insisted.

"But I want you, and so does Roric though he has been sneaky about it," Jaina said.

"How so?" Chandice asked as that sudden reference tickled her interest. It always did seem odd that it was Jaina who approached her and not Roric. She half expected him to ask her to be one of his slaves, but he never said a word in the end.

Jaina explained how after that conversation, Roric told her that he wanted her to be a lesbian and encouraged her to seek a relationship with Chandice. Jaina had been excited to hear that because she was fond of Chandice already.

"He knew I was attracted to you, so I think he used me to keep you close to him," Jaina said as they watched him and Evalynn kill a snapping.

"The devious little beast, Chandice laughed as it all made sense. Roric had simply used his slave to do his dirty work. He wanted her to come with him, and Jaina was the bait. "So you think he did this whole lesbian thing to ensnare me?"

"Only because he could tell how much I loved eating you out. Technically you are the perfect girlfriend for both of us. You like beastmen lovers, and you're fond of girls," Jaina answered.

"How do you know I am fond of girls?" Chandice asked defiantly.

"I saw that look on your face when I descended to eat your pussy. You looked like you couldn't wait to feel my tongue inside you," Jaina replied. "Besides, when I mentioned wanting more, you told me you would give me another taste."

"But do you enjoy being a lesbian?" Chandice asked with a serious tone.

"I am obviously bisexual," Jaina said with a shrug. "You may have been the first woman I ever pleasured, but it was going to happen sooner or later. I am glad it was you because I really am attracted to you, and I am grateful that you're my girlfriend."

"Hmm, and you don't mind sharing your boyfriends with me?" Chandice asked.

"I will share everyone with you," Jaina replied.

Chandice paused to think about this revelation and decide if this was what she wanted. Jaina was right. In many ways, she was dating Roric, and he treated her far differently from his slaves. She realized that she had two good reasons to go along with the group, which helped settle her heart on the matter.

"I love you," Chandice said and looked at Jaina. "I do think of you as my lover."

"I am your lover," Jaina replied. "And that isn't the sex slave or seductress talking. I feel like you and I are the closest friends, sharing everything like we did Sergius last night."

"I hope his date goes well," Chandice commented.

"You gave him some really good pointers. The rest is up to him," Jaina laughed. "If he screws it all up, I guess we will be seeing more of him." She then paused and wondered out loud if his date would ever take a girlfriend too.

"I can tell he liked that idea," Chandice laughed. "As soon as I entered the room and you introduced me as your girlfriend, he lit up. Then, when you asked me to help you fuck him, his face was so bright I wanted to laugh."

"He liked you," Jaina agreed.

"Of course he liked me," Chandice said and leaned into Jaina. "When a woman walks into your bedroom and says, sure, I will have sex with you, what's not to like?"

Jaina laughed as the two leaned into one another. Jaina asked why she chose warlock, and Chandice admitted it was for the sex.

"So you planned the imp thing from the beginning?" Jaina asked.

Chandice laughed and explained she hadn't thought of that until she realized how slow she was leveling. Her plan from the beginning was to summon a succubus to enjoy the sexual benefits, but that wasn't until level thirty. In the meantime, all she had were the imps and the demon hound, so she decided to experiment one day.

"So you do like girls," Jaina laughed. "Or you wouldn't be after the succubus."

"Is that what you think?" Chandice giggled and let Jaina in on a bit of secret. A succubus typically appeared as a woman, but it was technically neither. If the summoner wanted it to, it could appear as a handsome male demon called an incubus. Or, if you were in a fun mood, it could appear as a woman with a large, firm penis.

"Wait, it can go full-on, futanari?" Jaina balked.

Chandice smiled and explained how only the male incubus had balls, and the middle version had both a cock and a pussy. She was looking forward to this version but had to settle for the imps as that dream was far away.

"You really are kinky," Jaina laughed.

"Says the girl who sleeps with a dozen or more men a night," Chandice countered.

"I have normal sex. You prefer to be bound and ravaged by demons, speaking of which, have you ever tried the dog?" Jaina asked.

Chandice tried not to blush, but the effort was hopeless, so she came out and admitted that she had, but she preferred the imps. Jaina teased her, of course, but then put her arm around her and admitted she would like to try it too.

"What's wrong with us?" Chandice laughed. "All we do is talk about sex?"

"Is there anything more fun to talk about?" Jaina asked.

"Well," Chandice began as she thought about the answer. The truth was they had no real plan or destination except to keep moving closer to black depths and attempt the dungeon. Roric wanted to build a camp at some point, but he seemed hesitant to do it now, or maybe he was waiting for something. The only person who seemed to know what they were doing was Evalynn, as all she wanted was to follow Roric.

"I suppose I would love to know where this is all going?" Chandice said. "I mean, will we be together ten years from now?"

Jaina squeezed her hand and let out a sigh. "Roric and I always said we would take this slow, but it has been a mad dash from the moment we got here. The money was too easy to make, and other girls perfect for the roles kept showing up. We assumed it would be just him and I until level thirty, but here we are, a full-blown harem and a girlfriend."

"That doesn't really answer the question," Chandice pointed out.

"I suppose the best answer is yes. I want this very much, and so long as you want us to love you, we will stay together. But you raise an excellent point. Roric and I should sit down with you all and discuss our plans for the future," Jaina said in agreement.

Chandice realized she wanted that as, up till now, she felt more like a passenger on a bus driving into the unknown. She liked Jaina and loved her openness about sex, but there was always that fear that the ride would end and everybody would have to get off. She realized that in the short time she had come to know Jaina, she had truly begun to care. She wanted Jaina to be her girlfriend and, by extension, be a part of her extraordinary family. This was the most exciting thing that had happened since coming here, and for once, she felt a part of something fun. It was natural to be worried that this might come to an end, but deep down, she hoped it would last.

"I would like that very much," Chandice said and looked at Jaina. "I want to be a part of this, and I don't want it to be shallow."

"I guess it's easy to lose yourself to thinking this is just a game," Jaina agreed. "But if you want it, I promise to take this very seriously and do my best to love you."

"I want that," Chandice said and leaned in for a kiss. "I want calling you my girlfriend to mean something." She felt warm when Jaina wrapped her in a hug and joined the kiss, sharing a moment of pure passion. When it passed, Jaina laid down and put her head in Chandice's lap as she stroked her lover's head. It felt so good to say she loved somebody and even more to hear that she was loved in return.

"I think I see the caves," Roric called from ahead, drawing her out of her contemplation.

She and Jaina looked up to see what appeared to be a forest valley with steep slopes marking the hillsides. There was a lot of fern coverage and some large boulders, but at least four obvious cave entrances could be seen. Most looked wide enough for three people to walk abreast, but one on the ground near the left was particularly large.

"Are we really going in there?" Gisley asked as they followed a winding path that led into the valley.

"Gisley, you're more powerful than all of us combined," Jaina laughed.

"Maybe, but half my skills are only good for sex," she said and looked around nervously.

"Do you have any combat skills?" Chandice asked as she noticed the girl's concern.

"I have some fairy powers," Gisley admitted. "But I didn't pick the class that was supposed to provide all my combat skills."

"Roric, Evalynn, and Chandice can handle the fighting," Jaina said. "You and I can be crowd control."

"I guess I can do that," Gisley said as Roric came back to her.

"Remember, your white dress is magical armor," Roric said and took her hand before slipping the ring of defense on her finger. "And this will help too."

"Thank you," Gisley said and looked at the band. "I can do this."

"Of course, you can," Jaina said and hoped of the disk.

"I will stand back here with you, and my imps will help protect us," Chandice added as she and Jaina joined Gisley's side.

Evalynn took the lead with her glaive held out as they approached the first cave opening on the right. Roric was only a step behind her, with the girls bringing up the rear. The cave was a dark tunnel that was no problem for most of them, but Roric and Chandice couldn't see a thing. Gisley was the savior of the hour, casting a spell called moonlight on herself that caused a bright white light to floor the area around her. Oddly it cast no shadows no matter what was in the way, but where the light ended was an abrupt line of darkness.

"This place spells of filth," Evalynn whispered as they moved down a crude tunnel. "Something lives here."

"I can smell sweat and old fires," Roric added as he shifted. "A hint of cooked meat as well."

"Something moderately intelligent then," Jaina suggested as they crept along.

The tunnel opened into a more expansive cave with piles of rock clearly made by hand as if meant to be barricades. In addition, there were piles of sticks and other wooden debris showing that something had dragged them in. Three tunnels led down different paths, but a bell sounded just as Evalynn crossed the middle of the room. She looked down to see she had pulled a tripwire of sorts and stepped off it to regroup with Roric.

"Whatever lives here knows we have intruded," she said and watched the tunnels.

"Clever to place an alarm," Roric agreed and readied his spear.

Then from a side tunnel came two small crossbow bolts that bounced off Evalynn's armor. Three four-foot-tall men who looked like walking rats rushed out with rusty metal spears and swords.

"Ratterkin," Evalynn barked and charged the three while Roric used a power called first strike.

[lvl 12 Conqueror skill: First strike] If using a melee weapon, you fire a bolt of red light from your weapon, striking a nearby target for half the weapons damage. If your weapon is two-handed, the damage is full.

The red blast resembled a thrown spear and struck one of the beasts even as Roric rushed in. In seconds the battle was engaged as the monsters let out a shrieking chattering wail.

Chandice ordered her minions to attack, and shadow bolts added to the assault as her heart started to race. In all the time she had been here, she had never dared to attack anything that wasn't out in the open and easy prey, and even then, she had died twice. Being in so confined a space where danger could get up close immediately set her nerves on edge.

One of the beasts went down, but Gisley cried out a warning as four more rushed out of another tunnel. Jaina immediately hit them with allure, and they turned to look, but not one of them responded to seductive smile.

"They are already attacking!" Jaina cried. "I can't charm them!"

"It worked on me when I was attacking!" Evalynn cried as the beasts rushed to join the fight.

"You weren't a savage creature!" Jaina answered.

Chandice felt a twinge of panic as two ran their way. She quickly pointed her staff and called on tendrils of the void.

[Lvl 7 Warlock skill: Tendrils of the void] A mass of demonic tendrils rise out of the floor the grasp and batter anything they can reach. The spell will slow and hinder the movement of medium or smaller creatures while doing slight damage to them.

Amass of writhing hellish tentacles erupted from the floor and flailed the ratterkin, stopping them in their tracks. While they were contained, she loosed a firebolt, doing her best to whittle them down before they could reach the group.

Roric dropped another of the monsters with a series of precise blows, but he had taken a few hits in the process. It was clear he was using a skill to sacrifice his defense to increase his offensive power.

[lvl 2 Conqueror power: Recklessness] All your attacks gain a bonus to hit and crit, but your defense lowers by 20%. The effect lasts until the battle is over or you die.

Chandice realized they weren't going to kill them fast enough, so she ran toward the mass in the tentacles and planted her staff before herself.

"Wave of fire!" she shouted as a curtain of flames rushed out before her. It swept over the struggling ratterkin, causing them to shriek and wail.

[lvl 3 Warlock power: Wave of fire] Creates a curtain of flames that starts just before the warlock and rushes out for twelve feet in a narrow cone. Deals fire damage to all creatures struck by the wave.

Just as one of the creatures was about to break free, a beam of light struck it from above as Gisley used her Moon ray power and finally dropped it.

[lvl 9 Lunar Fairy skill: Moon ray] A beam of pure moonlight strikes a target you designate, dealing moderate radiance damage.

The last one stumbled through the barricade and came rushing at Chandice with an old sword. She pointed her staff, desperate to get another firebolt off, when Jaina suddenly dashed between them. Her fingers were now long, razor-sharp claws, and she moved almost like water, flowing around the monster's attacks as she lashed it like an animal.

[lvl 6 Morphic skill: Fluid Reflexes] By becoming partially fluid, your reflexes significantly increase, allowing you to flow around attacks, doubling your chance to dodge, and reducing slashing, stabbing, and crushing damage by 50%. Lasts 20 seconds.

omniv
omniv
299 Followers
12