Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, I could get used to this," Jaina laughed as Gisley slipped into the water. Her sexy body slipped into the bubbles and sank beneath the surface, soaking her hair before throwing it back. She then made her way to Jaina and sat across her lap, so her soapy breasts were in Jaina's face.

"I love you," Gisley said softly and cradled Jaina to her chest. "I love being a slave with you and Evalynn.

"We love you too," Jaina replied and wrapped her arms around the soapy fairy.

"We very much do," Evalynn said and joined them to share the hug. "I love the both of you very much."

"So we will always be slave girls together?" Gisley asked.

"Now and forever," Jaina said before first kissing Gisley, then Evalynn.

"Oh, good, you don't look upset," Chandice said as she entered with Roric carrying trays of foods, goblets, and bottles.

"Will you stop worrying about that," Jaina laughed and hugged her sisters tight. "I had a fun night of thrilling sex that stirred all sorts of taboos."

"But were you upset I had them take you away from us?" Chandice asked as she came to the tub side and set her tray down.

"No, that only added to the thrill," Jaina urged. "Knowing that you were so far away and I was essentially at its mercy filled me with tension."

"I had the same feeling," Evalynn agreed. "It makes the sex more intense when you feel out of control."

"Thank goodness," Chandice said and discarded her robe to reveal her naked body.

"So, are we all taking a bath?" Jaina asked as Roric too shed his clothing.

"No," Chandice said and sat on the side of the tub with her legs to either side of Jaina. "Roric and I are going to pamper our pets. "First, we are going to wash your hair, then give you a good soothing rubdown. We have brought chilled wine, sweet cakes, and cream for you to eat while we work."

"See, this is why I came to New Eden," Jaina said as Chandice started to rub the back of her neck.

"I guess I sorta did too," Evlaynn admitted. "I was hoping to start a whole new life and have a lot more sex than my old one."

"Well, you're certainly having a lot of sex," Chandice laughed as Roric sat beside her on edge and pulled Evalynn into his grasp. He used the claws on his hands to gently rake her scalp, making her sigh with delight at the soothing feeling.

"That feels nice," Evalynn said as she mingled her fingers with Jaina's. "I love being your slave."

"I love you being my slave," Roric replied. "I never thought you would stay after how you were defeated, but I guess I hadn't realized that this was a dream of yours."

"Wait, what about poor Gisley?" Jaina said as the fairy slipped off her lap.

"Oh, they took care of my needs while you two were out being pets," Gisley replied. "So they are going to take care of you first, then wash my hair as well."

"Too bad this is just a dream," Evalynn said. "This soap in the water smells divine. I wouldn't mind smelling like this."

"It's called kiss of rose," Gisley said and ran her hand up Evalynn's leg. "And you can buy it from the scent shops."

"I will get you some," Roric said as he took up a copper pitcher. "Now, lean your head over so I can soak your hair."

"You too," Chandice urged Jaina as she took up a pitcher of her own.

Jaina did as she was told and was rewarded with a slow pour of steamy water, washing all the stress out of her head. Chandice took her time, pouring sever pitcher fulls before taking up a small bottle of oils and pouring it into her hands. She then worked the oil into Jaina's hair while explaining how she planned to have a bath like this in her magic house. She wanted them all to use it regularly, especially the slave girls, so she could wash their hair and rub their tired bodies.

"This world has a great interpretation of what a slave is," Jaina cooed as Gisley took up one of her feet to begin rubbing it.

"A happy slave is a bonus," Roric said as he worked the lather in Evalynn's golden hair. "But truth be told, you three have no idea how grateful I am to you. I have a very selfish and needy dream that you three are making come true, and I love you for it."

"That's all the reward I need," Jaina said with a sigh. "Knowing that you love me for my sacrifice."

"I have to say I love you three too," Chandice added. "I didn't know I wanted this, but now that I have seen how wonderful it is, I can't imagine my life without you. Thank you so much for inviting me in."

"I was just the bait," Jaina laughed. "Roric is the one who saw your potential and put me to use."

"So you don't really love me?" Chandice asked with a playful tone.

"Oh, I didn't say that," Jaina replied. "I was just saying Roric is the one we all need to thank. He recognized the potential in us and then brought us together to share our love. I love all of you, and I never want to be without you."

"None of you are ever going to leave," Roric said. "I claimed you as my property, and you will stay no matter what you want."

"And what about me?" Chandice asked.

"Once I put a ring on that finger, you will be mine forever," Roric replied.

"Oh, was that a proposal?" Evalynn asked.

"Not yet," Roric replied. "I want that moment to be special."

Jaina looked back to see Chandice blushing and realized just how magical their relationship was. The five of them were a whole while enjoying sex and intimacy with others. She saw this as a good time to bring up Sergius and his odd request. Roric was touched that Chandice wanted to be loyal but urged her to go and have fun.

"I so look forward to the day when I come home from work to find my husband fucking some random girl," Chandice laughed. "I just want to be able to walk in and ask him how his day was like nothing was happening."

"Ha," Jaina laughed. "I am sure you will have plenty of those moments."

"So you don't mind me having sex with other women?" Roric asked. "Even after we are married?"

"Isn't that how we met?" Chandice asked. "You wanted to have sex with me while Jaina was working. I realized from that moment that any relationship with you would likely go on as it started. You playing with any girl you could get your hands on. Of course, I want to play with some of them too."

"So do I," Jaina added and was quickly followed by Evalynn and Gisley.

They all laughed and talked about the future, especially the magic forest Evalynn would build for them. Chandice discussed her magic shop and how she wanted to buy magical items, having whole rooms set aside for potions and another for magic wands. She would buy books about magic as well, devoting an upper floor to a bookstore. She would place an NPC alchemist to manage low-level ingredients and potions so her shop could handle a wide range of things.

"And where will our bath be?" Jaina asked.

"Underground with giant roots making up the walls," Chandice replied. "I will create a couple of NPC girls to assist with bathing and any other desires you might have."

"Oh, this dream gets better all the time," Jaina sighed as Gisley started to rub the other foot. "I don't understand why the whole world hasn't come into New Eden."

"Did you ever read the conspiracy theories that say that's what the visitors want?" Evalynn asked. "People think it's a way to take over the world by removing the population."

"We heard some of that," Roric said as he started to rinse Evalynn's hair. "But no matter how good the deal, there will always be people who won't take it. Fear of the unknown keeps a lot of people at bay."

"It made us question it a lot," Jaina agreed. "We nearly talked ourselves out of it twice."

"We did get close to letting fear get in the way," Roric agreed. "But this was our one true chance to be happy the way we dreamed. It was too good to let fear take away the opportunity."

"I am glad we came in," Jaina sighed as Chandice tipped her head back to rinse. "I have a loving master. A beautiful girlfriend who will one day be my mistress and two slave sisters who mean the world to me."

"Ohhh," Gisley moaned. "I love you all so much."

"Well, that's out in the open," Roric said as he took up a bar of scented soap to begin scrubbing Evalynn's back. "We are all saying we love each other, and I am glad to hear it."

"Only because you anchor us to each other so well," Jaina said. "This harem doesn't work without so wonderful a master."

"I agree," Evalynn added and rubbed his leg. "It took you to tame me."

"We all know you wanted to be tamed," Roric replied and began to scrub her back.

"I did, but you still needed to be worthy of me," Evalynn replied. "I can't just submit to anyone."

"So, when did you know you wanted him to win?" Jaina asked.

"When you started helping him," Evalynn answered. "I realized that your devotion to him was an excellent sign that he was good at caring for his women. I didn't realize he was a slave master at the time, but that turned out to be a blessing. The first time he made love to me with the collar on, I was overcome by its power. I knew at that moment I wanted to stay and have him do that to me again and again."

"These collars sound almost addictive," Chandice commented.

"They are," Gisley said happily as she moved on to one of Evalynn's feet. "I love having sex with the collar on."

"See, this is why I am afraid of them," Chandice said. "I worry I will like it so much I won't want to take it off either."

"I think we should solve this problem here and now," Jaina said as she turned in the tub to face Chandice. "You are going to have sex with Roric with a collar on."

"Jaina, I don't want to be a slave," Chandice protested.

"You don't have to be a slave," Jaina urged as she reached up to take her collar off. "Let's all agree here and know that Chandice is Roric's future wife and our mistress. Thus she can wear the collar whenever she likes to enjoy sex fully and then take it off and be free."

"I am fine with that," Roric said.

"I am, too," Gisley added as Evalynn nodded in agreement.

"Then it's all settled," Jaina replied and reached up with the collar. "You are never a slave and always the one in charge. This is just a toy to increase sexual intensity."

Chandice didn't move as Jaina clicked the collar around her neck and then took a deep breath as she looked at Roric.

"Now, you two get into the tub and fuck like rabbits," Jaina insisted while pulling Chandice in. Roric followed and sat on the bench under the water as Chandice came to sit astride him. Jaina, Evalynn, and Gisley came to her body, rubbing, kissing, and touching as Chandice was guided onto Roric's cock. Soon she was the center of a storm of sex as four people made love to her, stimulating every sensitive area at once. The collar's power worked its magic, and a few orgasms later, it was Chandice who was screaming fuck me harder.

12