Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 36

Story Info
Otherworld fantasy adventure of sex, love and slavery.
4.6k words
4.55
4k
4

Part 36 of the 64 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
301 Followers

Jaina waded into the women who looked at her with eyes full of lust and desire. Hands reached up, sliding along her legs and grasping for her wrists. She was pulled down before she had taken a dozen steps as women from a broad spectrum of races converged on her body.

Just a few minutes ago, she had been allowed to run to Roric with tears in her eyes. He explained how sorry he was she had gone through that, but she stopped him. She was grateful for the experience and explained the offer she had made. Roric mulled it over with Chandice, who thought it was an excellent deal. Jaina's body would buy them protection from Alexandria, and all she had to do was entertain Rajeen with sex.

Jaina didn't see any harm in being lent to the woman, but Roric took it a step further. He marched her back into the room where he well and truly sold her. There wasn't a fixed price, as it was more of an exchange. Jaina would become Rajeen's slave, paid for by dancing and fucking for Roric at night. Eventually, Roric would move on, and when he did, Jaina would be sold back for the sum of five hundred gold.

Rajeen immediately agreed, and before Jaina could utter a word, her collar was removed. She was then stripped down to her slave cuffs and handed over to her new owner. Rajeen had Jaina sit in her lap as she explained that what she enjoyed most was watching her slave girls make love. She wanted Jaina to sleep with the harem and share herself freely so that the tiger woman might relish the sight. A new collar was fixed around her neck to mark her new ownership, and then she was presented to the girls.

Now Rajeen sat on her throne, looking down on the mass of naked women making love before her. A bell-shaped metal bowl was to her right, glowing with a red light as a wisp of smoke rose from inside. Just seeing it made Jaina's skin prickle with goosebumps as she knew what it was for. A single metal rod protruded from the bowl as it magically heated up, getting ready for its intended use. Rajeen explained to Jaina that all her girls wore a mark to show they were her property. The mark was a small tiger's paw with a heart in the center branded on their left cheek and magically enchanted to glow with a soft pink light.

As Jaina was now legitimately her property, she was going to be marked like the others. The girls would focus on her, making love until Jaina was so lost in the passion she forgot all about it. Then when she least expected it, she would be branded, and forevermore people would know who she belonged to. It was a terrifying thought to think she was going to be branded and would forever bear another master's mark, but the deal had been struck, and there was no going back now. She just prayed it would happen quickly and that one of the girls could heal the pain away.

Now a dark-skinned elf woman pressed her lips to Jaina's, their tongues instantly coming together to dance in Jiana's mouth. Her legs were grabbed by several pairs of hands and pulled wide as she was laid on her back. The kiss was soon joined by a mouth at each of her breasts, sucking at her tender nipples and driving her wild. Her legs were held firm with feet in the air as other hands slid up and down her thighs. A moment later, fingers played with her moist pussy, as at least four hands explored her fleshy flower, playing with the petals while rubbing the bud in the middle. Up and down her stomach came rubbing hands and soft kisses. At least a dozen women were doing their best to taste Jaina's skin, and it was having the desired effect as Jaina shook from sensual overload.

Her breasts were squeezed even as gentle lips sucked the nipples. All across her skin were soft kisses and caresses. Even her feet were rubbed, licked, and kissed, driving her wild as she shook uncontrollably. Several fingers found the entrance to her deeper soul, and she thrust her hips up as they reached in.

Her kissing partner pulled away and was quickly replaced by another whose warm tongue filled Jaina's mouth with passion. Jaina clutched at the rears of random women leaning over her body, sucking or kissing at her breasts. She began to writhe in absolute pleasure, moaning into her lover's mouth as her pussy was fingered by at least three women. She struggled uncontrollably as a hoard of beautiful women consumed her body. A tension was rapidly building inside that would only find release one way, and that moment was drawing close. With panting moans, she began to shake, her legs trembling as women struggled to hold them open. A single long cry escaped her lips as the power built to the very edge, and then she screamed as it was driven over. She ran wet over the fingers inside her, and they were quickly pulled away to be replaced by tongues. Women competed to reach her gooey center, eager to taste the nectar of her flower in orgasm.

Now there was a sticky tongue feasting on her tender folds, eating her moist pussy like a decadent treat. Her orgasm never truly abated as the constant assault on her body never ceased. Jaina thrashed and twisted as the tension inside built again, growing like a fire being doused with gasoline. Her hands gripped tightly at pert rears as her stomach muscles clenched in preparation for another powerful orgasm. It came flooding out less than a minute later as her voice soared in a pleasure-filled wail.

Suddenly her lips were free, and something warm poured onto her stomach while fingers began to spread it across her skin. Jaina could smell roses and spice and realized it was scented oil being rubbed all across her body by eager hands. She was being caressed in every possible way before they turned her over and pulled her to her knees. Something tugged at her plug and began to work it out of her rear until it came away, leaving her feeling empty. Oiled fingers quickly replaced it, spreading the divine liquid into the empty space.

Jaina moaned as her pussy was rubbed incessantly, but she was nervous about her current position. With her rear exposed, she was in the perfect position to be branded, but tongues and fingers were all that touched her skin. She looked up to see a woman kneeling before her, the folds of her pussy just before Jaina's face. She loved to eat pussy, and now she was surrounded by dozens of them, waiting to be feasted on. She struggled to lean forward, reaching to barely tickle the tender surface with her tongue.

The woman looked down with a smile, and to Jaina's delight, she laid back, lifting her hips to present her body as a juicy gift. Jaina hungrily feasted, savoring the flavor of the strange woman's pussy even as something firm was inserted into hers. She moaned as the object was rapidly thrust into her body, fucking her like a firm man. Hands groped at her breasts, kneading them firmly while a tongue began to lick at her ass.

Jaina tried to concentrate on licking the sticky pussy at her lips, but it was impossible to ignore the sensation of her body being so thoroughly tormented. She cried into the woman's body as others eagerly licked up her third orgasm. She couldn't believe that such pleasure could exist anywhere, and she closed her eyes to surrender to it. She went back to feeding on her stranger's pussy as another woman lay between her legs, licking her click while the object continued to fuck her.

Jaina was lost to the passion as minutes began to tick by. She managed to bring the woman she was feeding on to orgasm and was allowed to eat a new woman who took her place. This was what she wanted, a never-ending buffet of sexy flowers to feed on. Around her, other women were having sex, filling the chamber with the sounds of passion. Jaina could smell the sex, the sweet scent of pussies coming to orgasm as women made love to each other.

Time passed, and Jaina was on her hands and knees, eating her fourth pussy by licking up the sweet honey-like a bowl of cream. Whatever had been inside Jaina's pussy was now in her ass, working deep as an unseen woman firmly ate Jaina from underneath. Time had become meaningless, and so did any sensation of her surroundings. After her seventh orgasm, she was picked up and sat astride another woman who wore a strap-on. Jaina was lowered onto the thick device and then laid on the woman's chest. The woman wrapped her arms and legs around Jaina firmly as they locked lips to kiss. Other women huddled around them, leaning over Jaina and holding her tightly in place. Multiple pairs of hands firmly grabbed her wrists and ankles until she could hardly move a muscle.

The new lover worked her hips, firmly fucking Jaina's pussy as another woman worked the object in her ass. The woman wrapped her arms around the back of Jaina's head, holding her tightly so that the kiss couldn't be broken. Jaina was oblivious to anything but the sex, her whole world filled with never-ending passion interrupted by regular orgasms.

She never saw the silent nod given by Rajeen to a girl standing beside the throne or how that woman wore a heavily padded glove. Had she looked up, she would have seen the iron inside the bell-shaped bowl was missing, and so was the woman. She became all too aware of what was happening when a sudden flaring pain scorched her left ass cheek. She screamed into her lover's mouth as the other women pressed down, holding her in place as the brand was seared into her flesh. It was only there for a few seconds, but that was long enough for Jaina to burst into tears. A trail of smoke drifted from the blackened paw print that now marked her as Rajeen's property. Around the mark, her skin was an angry red filled with blisters, but something like honey was rubbed over the wound, and suddenly the pain went away.

Even through the pain, the sex had never ceased, forcing her to endure pleasure through all of it. Jaina sobbed as the women slowly relaxed their hold, allowing her to catch her breath and even reach back to touch the mark. Whatever had been rubbed into her skin had not only taken away the pain but soothed away the blistering. She could feel only smooth skin as if the iron had never touched her. She opened her eyes to look around, and an elf woman with mint green hair understood what she wanted. The woman turned around so Jaina could see her rear and the soft pink paw print with a heart in the center. It looked almost as if it had been drawn on with some kind of iridescent marker and the woman leaned in so close Jaina could kiss the mark.

Her heart raced to know she now had one marking her forever as one of Rajeen's slave girls. She belonged to a massive harem now, and her only purpose in life was to have sex night and day so her mistress could watch. Even as she thought about it, she had another orgasm, her legs shaking as she threw back her head to cry out.

"Enough," Rajeen called from her throne. "It is time to prepare my drink."

Jaina heard the words but didn't quite understand what they meant. Suddenly there were hands all over her body, and she was pulled away from her lover. Her world was a blur as her legs were lifted into the air until she was lying on her shoulders. Her legs were held high and pulled apart while a woman fondled her tender lips. Her pussy was spread wide as two women walked up with a tray full of cups containing red wine. Women lined up to take a cup, then one by one took a mouthful before leaning over Jaina to press pursed lips to her pussy. They sprayed the wine into her throbbing hole, slowly filling her body with the sweet liquid. Jaina trembled as the sensation of the wine grew inside her stomach. She was swelling from the forced injection of the liquid, and yet women just kept coming. More and more was forced in until she was sure she could hold no more than one woman was allowed to stand before her spread pussy and leaned over to begin licking.

Jaina moaned as the woman focused exclusively on her clit, never once daring to touch the wine that filled the entrance to her womb. She was sure the wine had gone into her womb and probably beyond, but those quickly faded. This woman was some kind of sexual class as the touch of her tongue was maddening. It was the same effect as if Gisley had kissed her two fingers, and in less than ten seconds, Jaina was having an orgasm. It went on and on as the woman continued to lick Jaina's tender clit, never letting the orgasm go. Some of the wine spilled out as Jaina clenched uncontrollably. Women leaned in to lick up the rivulets, never letting a single drop reach the floor.

After what seemed like an eternity of orgasms, the woman stepped back and announced the drink was ready. Jaina was lifted straight up with legs spread wide while her head was but an inch off the floor. She was carried that way to Rajeen and then had her wine-soaked pussy presented like an offering.

Rajeen smiled as she leaned over Jaina's abused pussy and inhaled the sweet scent. She then took out a long golden tube and inserted it deep into Jaina's pussy. Jaina closed her eyes as her breathing became labored. She understood what was about to happen, and the sexual tension was driving her mad. Rajeen leaned forward and began to sip the orgasm-drenched wine directly from Jaina's pussy. Jaina was a living chalice, used to steep the wine with honey of her orgasms. It was mixed in her body to Rajeen's liking, and now her mistress was drinking deep of her favorite drink.

Jaina had never felt more like a sex slave in her life. She was a toy to a lustful mistress who loved to watch her pets have sex. She existed only to provide her mistress with the thrill of seeing her orgasm and knowing that it was at her will that she had them.

Rajeen leaned back with a pleased smile and waved the drink away. Jaina was carried back to the other girls, who eagerly sipped from their mistresse's straw. Jaina swooned to think that every girl in that room was drinking from her pussy, and would be able to claim that they knew her flavor.

When her womb was drained, Rajeen declared that Jaina should be rested. This involved her being returned to her feet and taken to a set of pillars beside Rajeen's throne. Her arms and legs were attached to magical chains that then hoisted her up, spreading her legs wide so that she hung in the air, her pussy at eye level. A bowl was placed on the floor under her pussy to catch the drips of wine that leaked out, as wasting the sexual blend was considered a crime. She was left to hang there, a work of art for her mistress, as the other girls went back to an orgy of sex.

It was only now that Jaina was allowed to catch her breath, and after ten minutes or more, she finally started to think clearly. Rajeen had taken her in ways she never imagined, and even now, her body was dripping with orgasm-spiced wine. She began to wonder what Roric would think of the mark, afraid he might be angry. Still, this was Jaina's idea, and if he was angry, the blame solely lay with her. She toyed with the thought that he might just let Rajeen keep her, trapping her in a life of sex in that massive harem. No, that was a foolish thought and one she didn't have time to dwell on as a large prickly tongue suddenly licked her sore pussy.

Rajeen grabbed Jaina by the rear and pressed her long tiger tongue into Jaina's flower. She felt a sudden sensation of joy to know her master was paying her special attention and even directly giving her pleasure. She threw her head back and moaned loudly as Rajeen pushed something into her ass and began to thrust with it while firmly licking her folds. Jaina realized her mistress wanted her to orgasm for her, so she moaned and thrashed, eager to give her what she wanted. It didn't take long as the slave collar made it just as easy to orgasm from anal sex as it did vaginal. She had a powerful and wet orgasm as her mistress swallowed every drop before stepping back to gaze at her.

"This is the life you lead for me," Rajeen said as Jaina panted. "All of my girls were collected because they needed somebody to take care of them. I provide them all they could ever want or need, and in return, I ask them only to enjoy themselves but never to have sex with a man. You will be allowed special privilege in this regard, and when people see you dancing with my mark, it will drive them wild."

Jaina looked up with a curious expression, so Rajeen played with her ass, rubbing where the mark was on her cheek.

"I see you haven't considered this," Rajeen said. "But people know my girls are forbidden to have sex with men. Some of the women here have never known a man and never will so long as I am in charge. It is the dream of many to fuck one of my girls, and some have tried to lure one or two away. When you dance and make your offer, the men will see a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. King's ransom will be paid to fuck one of my slave girls, and you will quickly find you are in high demand."

Jaina went to speak, but Rajeen quickly put a finger to her lips with a soft shush. She explained that only a few privileged girls were allowed to speak beyond cries and moans. Jaina was free to have loud orgasms, but she was encouraged to use no actual words. All Rajeen wanted to hear was the sound of her pleasure as she made love again and again. She went on to explain that there was a penalty for having sex with a man. The woman would be given a choice, have her mark burned off and then sent away, or be put in chastity for an entire year. She would be allowed to stay in the harem to provide pleasure to others, but she would not be allowed any herself until her penance was paid.

Jaina wanted to ask if that had ever happened as she imagined she would go mad being a full year in chastity. She bit back the words and nodded she understood, silently obeying her master's request to speak only to moan in pleasure. Rajeen then informed her that she choose two girls to hang beside her bed every night and one lucky girl to share it. So Jaina was going to hang tonight, put on display while Rajeen made love with one of the others.

Jaina was excited to be chosen for such a thing and smiled to let her mistress know she was pleased. Rajeen gave Jaina's pussy one final firm lick and then went back to her throne to watch the girls having sex. Jaina watched too, longing to be in that pile of flesh-eating another pussy to orgasm. She let out a contented sigh as she well and truly felt at the mercy of her mistress. She would have sex only when Rajeen allowed it and would be happy to hang on display for as long as she wanted.

After awhile, the wine stopped dripping from her pussy, and she was lowered to her feet. A dark elf woman with silvery-blue hair picked up the bowl and held it to Jaina's lips. She tipped the bowl back, and Jaina was allowed to drink her own wine, savoring the flavor of her body.

She was then strung back up and allowed to hang for what seemed like hours as women had unending sex before her. Eventually, the time came that Rajeen would go to bed, and she selected her three women, two to hang and one to be dominated by her mistress. A tall, slender Tanril woman was chosen to hang with Jaina. Their race was a humanoid version of an amphibious lizard. They looked human with soft white skin and purple to near pink stripping with slender tails and large dark eyes. She had short reddish hair and lips that looked made for kissing. The lucky girl who would share her mistress's bed was a human with white hair braided down her back. All three were led to the bed chambers by two other girls who first hung Jaina and then the tanril woman, so they were suspended just beside the large plush bed. The human girl was chained to a metal ring over the headboard, so she couldn't leave the bed.

Jaina made eye contact with her partner, and they shared a silent smile, waiting to see what delights would go on in the bed before them. The human woman looked nervous as she played with her chain, awaiting her mistress's arrival. When Rajeen finally did arrive, she was completely naked and holding a long black device. It looked like a string of balls, and Jaina immediately recognized it as a plug. Two other women flaked her as they entered the room together, but the other two went to stand by the wall as if waiting for a command.

omniv
omniv
301 Followers
12