Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 38

Story Info
Otherworld fantasy adventure of sex, love and slavery.
7.1k words
4.84
4.2k
7

Part 38 of the 64 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
299 Followers

Jaina was impressed to see how Rajeen adjusted her inn to accommodate a small round stage and an area of musicians. It was placed so the tables horseshoed around it, leaving a narrow walkway to a curtain that would take them backstage. This meant people would be watching from every side, and no one would be too far from the show.

As Jaina watched from behind the curtain, she saw the inn swelling with people. She was surprised by the number of women sitting at the table and noticed an unusual amount of harem girls prancing about. She was actually nervous for a change, something she hadn't been in since the first few dances. She supposed it had something to do with her missing plug, making her feel almost naked without it.

Gisley was sad to see her without it, the plug acting as something they shared in common. She supposed in some way it was how Roric marked his slave girls, and now she wanted it back. Thankfully Roric had gone to speak to Rajeen and see if he could recover it. Maybe that's why she was so nervous because she was about to dance before these men while marked as somebody else's slave girl.

"See anything interesting?" Evalynn asked as she came up behind Jaina and took a firm hold of her rear.

"I feel something interesting," Jaina replied with a smile.

"Your rear doesn't feel right without a plug in it," Evalynn said and teased the empty hole with a finger. "I hope Roric is able to find it before we dance."

"He went to ask Rajeen where it went. I am sure it's in one of the girls, and she will find it quickly," Jaina replied.

"Chandice said she would buy you another one if she didn't," Gisley added as she came up to look through the gap in the curtain. "This is going to be a lot of people."

"That's because this is a special event," Evlaynn laughed. "Jaina is being dangled like bait before a horde of ravenous men."

"That rumor seems silly to me," Gisley added as she stepped back. "Why would men want to see her in chastity?"

"It's all part of the fun," Evalynn replied with a smile Jaina's way.

Jaina smiled back, but she wondered why it was so big a draw. They found out just hours ago what the rumor circulating around was. Rajeen had let it be known that she was giving her slave girls a rare choice. They could dance and strip for the men, then enjoy a night of sex with whoever would pay the price. Afterward, the girl would go into chastity for a full year for every man she spread her legs for. Of course, it was Jaina who was going to do the fucking, but she wondered how many men would use her just to increase her sentence.

The ruse was that Jaina wouldn't actually be locked away. Tomorrow she would dance as a different girl, and the day after as yet another. All the while, men would think they were imprisoning the women's bodies away, trapping the poor girls in years of chastity. Rajeen would even put some of the girls she danced as in chastity for short periods, allowing people to see them locked away. Of course, Jaina couldn't dance as herself, so she copied an elf woman from the harem. She had slender hips and curvy breasts that begged to be squeezed by the hungry men who would soon pay for them.

"I think it's cruel," Gisley said, drawing Jaina out of her thought. "I would go mad if I was in a belt for even a few weeks."

"You would be able to cheat the system," Evalynn pointed out. "You can invade people's dreams to have all the sex you want."

"I suppose that's true," Gisley replied and had another thought. "Do you think anybody is going to want us tonight?"

"Of course, they will," Jaina said as Gisley shrugged. "You two are both very sexy and beautiful. Plenty of men are going to want the hot sylvan girls."

"Especially since we are more affordable," Evalynn giggled. "He is charging three hundred and fifty gold for you."

"And only thirty for us," Gisley said with a funny smile. "Does that make us cheap whores?"

"Oh, sweetheart, please don't see it like that," Jaina said and walked up to the fairy woman to straighten her black slip of a dress. "They are charging more for me because they think I am Rajeen's slave."

"You are Rajeen's slave," Evalynn pointed out. "You are just the only one she is willing to allow men to soil."

"Do you think people will be mad if they discover it's the same person dancing every night?" Gisley asked.

"I hope not," Jaina said as she pondered it. "I suppose it would upset some people, especially if they think they are getting a new girl. That's why Rajeen and Roric have sworn everyone to secrecy."

"It's a brilliant plan," Evalynn commented. "If it works, we will have all the money we need in a week. If we stayed here a month, we would bed rich as kings and queens."

"And then we could build our homes," Gisley added with a sigh. "I am so looking forward to that."

"I am, too," Evalynn agreed.

"You're looking forward to Roric having thirty gnoll guards to satisfy," Jaina laughed.

"A girl can dream, can't she?" Evalynn replied as if the thought of being ravaged by gnolls night and day should be a wonderful blessing.

"We're weird," Gisley giggled.

"We most certainly are," Jaina agreed.

"I have it," Roric said as he appeared in the doorway with Chandice at his side. Chandice held up the plug with a wry smile and commanded Jaina to present her rear. Jaina laughed and turned around while bending over. She hiked up the hem of her dress, and Chandice did the honors of returning the plug to its rightful home.

"Oh, that feels so much better," Jaina sighed as Chandice took a moment to test the fit.

"I like my girls plugged," Roric said as he ran a hand over Jaina's rear. "Did you leave your golden chain in the room?"

"I took that off before we reached the town," Jaina replied. "It's in your pack with the other treasures."

"Hmm," Roric said as he played with a cheek. "I think I would like you to have that on. After tonight a lot more men will be having the urge."

"So you want me to have random orgasms out of nowhere," Jaina said with a funny expression.

"I want you addicted to them," Roric said. "You were doing well early on, but you kind of stopped asking."

"That's because we were having so much sex," Jaina countered.

"And tonight, you are going to have plenty more," Chandice added as she went to Evalynn to tug her dress down a bit. "I love watching you three dance and seeing the expression on the crowd's faces."

"I love making love to Evalynn and Gisley live on stage," Jaina said with a wicked smile. "Speaking of which, are you doing glitter drinks?"

"We are going to let people see Gisley first, then offer the drinks after a few shows," Roric said. "But Chandice will do the imp service for a few women."

"Is that why there are so many women in the audience?" Jaina asked.

"Yes," Chandice said dryly. "Rajeen let that little secret out too. For a hefty price, a woman gets half an hour with a collar and two wicked imps to abuse her."

"You should try it," Jaina laughed. "The collar changes everything."

"I made love with the collar the other day," Chandice reminded. "And yes, I admit it was wonderful."

"Well, you three had better be ready," Roric said and gave Jaina's rear a good squeeze. "The musicians are setting up, and the hall is standing room only."

"It's going to be a long night," Jaina said.

"A long, hard night," Evalynn added with a wink at Gisley, who giggled in response.

Roric and Chandice left to sit at a reserved table while the three girls waited for the musicians to get ready. Once everything was in place, the music started, and the three girls walked down the narrow runway to a few cheers.

The dance began as they always did, with the three waving their arms above their heads while their bodies rolled in sensual ways. Jaina and Gisley both used erotic dance, while Jaina threw in a seductive smile to begin driving men wild. Jaina danced in the center as people watched the rhythmic twisting of their bodies. No coins fell to the stage; instead, harem girls wearing full silks walked among the audience collecting tips in baskets. A silver gong sounded when the proper amount of gold was reached, and the three women quickly discarded their dresses.

Now people were cheering as the three danced in silk stockings and undergarments. It was a little hard to gauge the audience's reaction without the clatter of coins, but the gong sounded less than a minute later, indicating the money was flowing fast. Bras fell away, and now bare breasts swayed before an enraptured audience. They were careful to turn all about, presenting their chests to every side of the room. When the third gong sounded, Jaina steadied herself for what would come next. She pulled the ties that held up her panties and let them fall away. Then she spun, displaying her rear and the paw print to a stunned audience. It took a moment, but suddenly, people cheered and called, driven wild to see the rumor was true, a harem girl's sex was for sale.

Rajeen had come through with all sorts of good ideas. For example, she advertised how the stripping and subsequent lovemaking would work. People could only pay for ten orgasms, after which the sex moved to the bedrooms for paying customers. So the sooner people donated the girls off stage, the sooner they were available for use afterward.

Jaina felt her heart racing as she heard people shout, "There she is!" She was being singled out for a long night of sexual encounters. She couldn't believe people would pay so much just to touch something they normally couldn't have. It seemed ridiculous, but who was she to say what turned a man on? Of course, some would also pay for the wicked desire to see her locked away.

The dancing went on for a few more minutes before the gong sounded again. Suddenly the room magically darkened, and a soft blue light lit the stage. The air was filled with the sweet scent of smoke and incense as it filtered up from dispensers on tables. The music changed to the slow sensual rhythm that set the mood for foreplay. The girl's hands began to wander their naked bodies even as they continued to dance and sway. The movements were slow and erotic, the blue light highlighting every curve.

The audience went silent as the women made love to themselves right before their eyes. Minutes in, the gong sounded, and hands began to wander low. Fingers dipped between legs, and people gasped to see gentle caresses in private places. Jaina was more accustomed to a loud, roaring audience and found it hard to determine if they were pleased or not. Her voice began to sing in moans to the music as fingers brought her closer to a passionate release. A minute later, she threw her head back and shook, her legs trembling as she had her first orgasm for the audience. She did as they always did, using her hands to drag that wetness across her body. This brought more hushed comments and a few gasps even as Gisley and Evanlynn quickly had orgasms of their own. The gong sounded again, so they started the next one, working at their bodies as slowly and sensually as they could. It was important to make the masturbation look like part of the dance, so Jaina was careful to keep swaying and rolling her hips.

The gong rang just as she had her second orgasm and again as she had her third. All three girls were moaning and panting as their bodies were pushed to keep cumming. Jaina was lost to it now, her mind only interested in the pleasure of sex. They began to rub against one another, with the occasional hand reaching to help stimulate. This finally got the crowd to call out in modest cheers, so Jaina stepped it up. She realized that as a harem girl, she was expected to be a lesbian. She looked across that dark room to see all those watching faces. In answer to their prayers, she turned on Evalynn and grabbed her firmly between the legs. Evalynn was shocked at first but continued to dance, working her hips as Jaina focused solely on fingering her pussy.

People cheered all the louder, and the gong went off again. Jaina began to dance with Evalynn, kissing as their hands wandered each other's bodies. She kept it up until Evalynn came in her hands, then took her wet fingers and turned them on Gisley. The fairy girl moaned with a big smile as Jaina plunged two fingers into her tender place. She danced and swayed with Gisley until the fairy woman started to cry out. Then Jaina bent her over to present her rear and throbbing pussy to the audience just before making her cum.

Hundreds watched as Gisley had a powerful wet orgasm, spraying the stage as people clapped. Jaina then brought it to a new height when she leaned over and ran her tongue through those quivering folds. The inn was filled with cheers, cries, and gasps as Jaina ate the fairy woman's pussy for their entertainment. And so, the night descended into live lesbian sex, performed by the three on stage. It wasn't long before they were lying on the ground, writhing together as the three ate one another.

"That's our girls," Chandice said with a shake of her head. "Six orgasms in, and they are already having full-blown sex."

"We should head to the rooms and get things ready," Roric suggested. "I am sure you have women waiting for you."

"I probably do," Chandice agreed. "It was nice of Rajeen to let us use one of her collars. Now I can run all night while our girls service the customers."

Roric agreed and took her hand, leading her back as the inn went wild with sexual tension. Twenty minutes later, the sex show ended, and the three girls were each assigned a small room down a side all. Roric would handle the flow of men himself tonight, so Jaina kissed her sisters and then headed for her room to await her first partner.

Jaina entered the small but comfortable space dominated by a single large bed. She was going to sit on the edge to wait but decided to bend over it instead. This way, her mark was prominently displayed for any man who came in, reassuring them that they were getting what they paid for.

The door opened, and she looked up to be rather surprised by what she saw. A beautiful elf woman with long silver hair and golden eyes came in. She wore a resplendent dress with delicate patterns of ivy and leaves. The woman looked bashful, but she quickly began to undress as Jaina got up to help her. She crossed the room with sultry steps, preemptively priming the woman to be seduced.

"I wasn't expecting women," Jaina said with a pleased smile. "But I am glad you came."

"I couldn't miss a chance to make love to a harem lesbian," the elf woman said.

"You prefer women?" Jaina asked as she pulled the dress away from the woman's shoulders.

"I only make love to women," she replied as her cheeks went red.

"You should join the harem," Jaina teased. "Then all you would ever do is make love to women. In fact, you would never stop. Night and day, it would be nothing but sex and passion with dozens of women."

"Hmm, you make that sound so tempting," the woman replied with a smile as she played with Jaina's hair. "Tell you what, show me what it's like to make love to a harem girl. If you can make me lose myself, maybe I will let you tell your mistress I am hers."

"You know there is no going back?" Jaina asked. "Once you are claimed, you belong to her forever."

"Then you better be good," the woman said as her dress hit the floor.

Now it was a challenge, and Jaina felt an intense desire to see the woman collared. She thought about how to begin and then had a wonderful idea. She started with a seductive smile, using her power to arouse the woman's hunger to new levels. She then used kiss of the vixen, boosting her response to sexual pleasure.

Jaina stepped behind the woman, wrapping an arm around her stomach as she pressed in tight. She began to sway in the sensual rhythm of the dance while her hands wandered the elf woman's body. She simply imagined this was Evalynn and let the power of her love pour out, lavishing the woman's body with kisses and stroking hands.

Her lover began to moan as the two bodies swayed in the erotic throws of foreplay. Jaina began to reach low, slowly teasing the woman's clit as if masturbating her on stage. The elf woman gasped and twitched as Jaina kept up the pressure, her hands lavishing that body like it was Evalynn. She began to focus on rubbing her pussy, building up the pleasure until the woman couldn't tolerate it. She finally came in Jaina's hand as the two shared the orgasm, but Jaina wasn't done with her. She grabbed that trembling pussy firmly and guided her to the bed, laying her down for the rest.

Jaina fell on that body with tender lips and roving fingers, teasing the woman's flesh as she moaned in pleasure. She returned to those pert elf lips, kissing her like she did her sisters and savoring the dance of tongues. Her hands were perpetually between the woman's legs, stimulating her body endlessly. When Jaina shared the next orgasm, the two were moaning into a kiss that never let up.

Jaina was on top of her now, squeezing those firm breasts as their bodies writhed together. The woman began to touch back, her hands exploring Jaina's body as the two made love. It was hot and passionate sex, as Jaina used all her skills to keep turning the woman's fire up. She finally broke away from the kiss and moved to the end of the bed where the elf's throbbing pussy lay, waiting to be eaten. Jaina could smell the sex as she descended on that beautiful flower, lapping up the nectar and driving the woman wild. Oral mastery came into play, boosting the woman's sensation as she thrashed from Jaina's efforts.

Jaina cried into the woman's pussy as they shared another orgasm. She reached back to finger herself as she ate from that drenched flower, licking and sucking even as her lover trembled. Before long, she had another, and then another, with Jaina finding it easy to keep her on edge. The woman was a panting wreck, lying in a heap, too weak to fight back. Jaina had been using drain strength slowly for the whole duration, weakening the woman for the end.

Jaina then crawled up her body, and their lips came back together. The two held one another in a passionate kiss for several minutes until Jaina finally pulled away to stroke her head.

"That's what it's like to be a harem girl," Jaina whispered in her ear. "Only you would likely have had two or three women making love to you at once. The passion never stops until everyone passes out to sleep, then you wake up and start making love again as if it never ended."

"But --," the woman began until Jaina pressed a finger to her lips.

"Shh, don't talk. Rajeen likes her girls to be silent. All she wants to hear from you are moans of pleasure as you have orgasm after orgasm."

The woman nodded as Jaina began to finger her again, promising her another orgasm if she surrendered to be collared.

"Are you ready to spend the rest of your life having endless sex?" Jaina asked softly.

"Yes!" the woman cried as her stomach rolled, eager to have her orgasm.

Jaina smiled and went to work, tormenting the woman's body until they shared a thunderous orgasm. She left the elf woman in bed reeling from the passion of sex and gathered up her clothing. She then took them into the hall to a startled Roric and told him what was going on. She handed him the woman's belongings and gave him the message to relay to Rajeen. She returned to the room to find her victim struggling to turn over as if trying to escape. Jaina crawled over her again as they wrapped arms around one another and resumed their passionate kiss. It didn't end until a woman in harem silks arrived at the room with a collar and leash to collect the new girl for the harem. The elf woman looked started, but Jaina was already giving her yet another orgasm and asked her again if she wanted to be a harem slave.

"Yes!" the woman cried as the orgasm shook her body.

omniv
omniv
299 Followers
12