Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 42

Story Info
Otherworld fantasy adventure of sex, love and slavery.
5.7k words
4.74
3.3k
3
0

Part 42 of the 64 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
300 Followers

Sandris twitched her tail as she lay in Rajeen's arms, exhausted from hours of sex. Gisley pulled them both into a dream and showed them all the men that could be picked from. Rajeen was first amazed and then delighted at Gisley's power and quickly began picking the men Sandris would have sex with. She chose a wide variety of races, and with each new partner, she challenged Sandris to approach it differently. Some she was to ride, others to be bound and helpless. Some she was to kiss the whole way through, and others she was to beg to fuck her. It all went well until Sandris was given the task of dropping to her knees and sucking them to completion. She found this a challenge to do, her fears once again coming to the surface. She knelt before a man but couldn't even look at his cock, the inner turmoil freezing her soul. To everyone's amazement, Rajeen asked Gisley to put her into the dream and went to the side of her precious doe.

"My sweet doe," Rajeen said as he approached the muscular orc man Sandris was supposed to pleasure. "You have nothing to be afraid of."

"This won't disrupt the dream?" Roric asked from where he and the others observed.

"His subconscious mind will invent a reason for Rajeen to be there," Gisley replied. "Now that he can see her, he will probably assume she is there for the same reasons. It won't disrupt the dream unless one of them becomes violent or combative, then the dreamer will wake up, and those two will be left in an empty dream." They went back to watching as a naked Rajeen knelt beside Sandris and put an arm around the doe woman's back.

"I know this frightens you," Rajeen said softly. "But it is something all men enjoy, and your new master will likely demand you do this a lot."

"I just can't," Sandris said and dared to glance at it.

"Shh, you say that because you still hold the belief that deep inside you are a man," Rajeen cooed and rubbed her back. "But you must understand that your previous life is no more real than this dream. It is a fantasy that ended a long time ago. The only truth that should matter to you now is that you are a woman and must embrace that."

Sandris nodded as Rajeen leaned in closer, giving her cheek a gentle kiss. "I will help you overcome this," Rajeen whispered, then reached up to turn Sandris's head. "You watch me for a little bit."

Sandris looked lost as Rajeen opened her lips and quickly devoured the man before them. Even though she had the pointed teeth of a cat, she expertly avoided contact and put her long tongue to work. Her head bobbed on his firm cock as she reached up to run a hand up his thigh and cradle his balls. The stranger moaned and began to rub Rajeen's head, enjoying the softness of her fur.

Jaina and the others watched like ghosts as the woman pleasured the man while Sandris watched in stunned silence.

"I thought she was over this fear," Gisley said.

"She's over the fear of spreading her legs, but putting it in her mouth is different," Jaina sighed.

"This is why she needs to be sold to a man," Roric added. "She needs to experience this daily until it is second nature."

"I am shocked at how Rajeen can do that without nicking him," Chandice said. "Her teeth are very sharp."

"And her tongue is rough like a cat," Jaina pointed out.

"I can attest to that," Roric agreed as the other women turned to glare at him. "What? We were negotiating."

"You negotiated by having sex?" Jaina asked.

"Can you think of a better way to do it?" Roric replied.

"He has a point there," Evlaynn said and leaned into his back. "Why didn't you try negotiating with me like that?"

"Because you were trying to kill me," Roric laughed. "You didn't give me a chance to explore the possibility."

"Shh, look!" Jaina said excitedly as Rajeen pulled away but kept up the pleasure by stroking his cock. She turned to Sandris and used her free hand to pull the deer woman to her lips, locking her in a wet passionate kiss. The two looked like lovers until Rajeen pulled away and whispered something to Sandris they didn't quite hear. Sandris twitched nervously as the two went back to kissing while slowly leaning closer to the man beside them.

Jaina held her breath as Rajeen nudged the tip of his cock against their joined lips, then slowly, over a long agonizing minute, worked it between their kiss. Sandris moaned as if frightened, but Rajeen held her firmly, pressing the back of her head to keep the kiss going. It felt like it took forever, but eventually, their kiss parted as his cock slid between them, the two women kissing it from either side.

"Oh, she's doing it," Gisley squealed excitedly as the two women worked at the man together. Rajeen guided Sandris up and down the shaft, meeting at the tip to share a reassuring kiss when she felt Sandris needed it. After a few long minutes, Rajeen slowly pulled back while guiding him solely into Sandris's lips. Everyone gawked as he finally slid deep into her mouth, and Sandris was fully pleasing him. Rajeen held on to the back of her head, gently guiding the effort while whispering encouragement.

"There you go, my beautiful doe girl," she said. "You are so lovely to watch when you pleasure another. Please do this for me so that I may enjoy my little slave girl a bit longer."

Sandris moaned as her mouth worked up and down the man's cock. Her eyes were shut, but she looked content as if this no longer bothered her. So it went on for several minutes more until the man finally started to groan. Rajeen tightened her grip, warning Sandris that she had to do this if she wanted to be a woman.

"Do not think about it," Rajeen encouraged. "Just let it happen and swallow."

Sandris put her hands against his legs as if to push off, but Rajeen leaned into her back and begged her to keep going.

"Please, my beautiful doe, it will bring me much joy to see you blossom like this."

Sandris twitched nervously as the man let out a loud groan, and then her body shook as he finally came, her slave collar forcing her to share the orgasm. It was a wonderful way to ease her through the fear as she couldn't bring herself to panic when her body was writhing in pleasure.

When it was done, Rajeen pulled her off and into another kiss, showing her there was nothing to be upset about. Jaina was touched by the gentle care and love Rajeen showed as she taught Sandris how to pleasure a man orally. The two were pulled out of the dream while Rajeen held Sandris tightly to her chest. She quickly picked another man and went into his dream with Sandris, this time adding a new technique to the oral sex. Sandris was to fondle him the entire time, gently rolling his balls in her hand as she worked at him. He, too, came into her mouth as she shook in a shared orgasm that sent her moaning with delight. The third man she was to make eye contact with, looking up as she knelt before him to show her submission. The fourth, she was to pull away just as he had his orgasm, stroking his cock while holding her mouth wide open.

Jaina and the others watched his creamy seed fire across the gap into the woman's open lips. Sandris was now easily following instructions and swallowed seven men before Rajeen added a reward. This time Rajeen lay on the ground as Sandris knelt before the chosen man. Rajeen then pulled Sandris's delicate pussy down over her face. She used that long cat-like tongue to lick Sandris deeply while the woman sucked a man like she was ravenously hungry.

When he finally came, Sandris was doubly rewarded by Rajeen, who held her in place and licked her to a second and then a third orgasm. She then swept the woman into her arms, and they were pulled out of the dream with Sandris cradled to her chest. Rajeen declared the night's adventure to be over and asked if there was someplace, they could rest. Gisley brought them to the magic tent beside her little pond under a sky full of stars. Rajeen was invited to lay in the bed, cradling the timid doe woman to her chest to help soothe her nerves.

"What do you think of our little home?" Jaina asked as the two got comfortable.

"So it was more than just a dream," Rajeen said to Jaina as she climbed in beside them.

"It's still just a dream," Jaina insisted and rubbed Sandris's back. "But it was obvious she needed the help and was terrified you would be upset with her."

"I was upset," Rajeen said as she scratched behind one of Sandris's long deer-like ears. "But I am glad you helped her. I never want my girls to be unhappy, and if I cannot give her what she needs, I would rather she went to somebody who can."

"A very noble way of looking at it," Roric said as he sat beside Jaina.

"I suppose it is the only way to look at it," Rajeen sighed. "I admit I enjoy collecting women and keeping them as my pets, but I always assumed they would be happy. I never thought I would fail one of them."

"You didn't fail her," Evalynn said as she, Chandice, and Gisley watched from the side. "From what Jaina said of it, she loves being your slave but needed to experience men to become a woman fully. Unless you want to allow men into your harem, there was nothing you could do for her."

"I am afraid you are right," Rajeen sighed. "I enjoy keeping my girls as lesbians, and I suppose that made it impossible for her to grow."

"But once she has matured and accepted what she is, will you take her back?" Gisley asked.

"I would welcome her back with open arms," Rajeen said as Sandris looked up with wide eyes.

"You will?" she asked as her tail twitched.

"I told you, I love you, and I want you to be a part of my collection," Rajeen said. "But until you are a woman deep into your soul, you do not belong in my harem. When you have forgotten your past and fully embraced what you are, I will proudly put my collar on you."

"Whose to say you won't be able to buy her back one day," Jaina said as she ran a hand up Roric's thigh. "And watching all this sex has turned me on terribly. Is my master interested in using his slave?"

"I don't know," Roric said. "Maybe you should ask her?"

Jaina looked surprised momentarily, then turned to see Rajeen's sultry smile. It was only then she remembered that it was Rajeen's collar, not Roric's, around her neck. She blushed and batted her eyes as she asked for permission to have sex with Roric.

"Oh, are you trying to charm me?" Rajeen laughed as she stroked Sandris's head. "I would much rather see you make love to one of your sisters."

"Please, master," Jaina begged. "Can I make love to a man?"

"You made love to plenty of men just hours ago," Rajeen reminded her. "I want to see you make love to your sisters."

"But who will make love to Roric then?" Jaina asked.

"I will," Rajeen said and gently set Sandris to the side of the bed. "Now, do as I say, my little slave, and satisfy these three girls."

Jaina looked to the other women as Chandice smiled, then quickly pulled the lace of her dress open. She let the garment fall away, revealing her naked body for all to see.

"You heard your master," Chandice said with a smile. "Start pleasuring us."

"Hmm, you three turn around and press your hips together," Jaina said as she crawled out of bed and stalked her three lovers. The girls giggled and turned around, pressing their rears together, so their thighs were touching. Jaina knelt behind them and smiled as she reached up to finger Gisley and Evalynn. She leaned forward and pressed her mouth to Chandice, who bent over and arched her back to give Jaina more access to her pussy. Jaina licked as deeply as she could, reaching for the woman's tender clit as she rubbed the other two. All three women moaned in unison and leaned over, supporting one another as they were pleasured. Jaina licked Chandice, then changed to Gisley, switching her hand to keep Chandice climbing. She then switched to Evalynn, eating all three women like a buffet as they moaned in delight.

"Now, this is what I like to see," Rajeen said as she stroked Sandris. "Would you go play with the girls for me?"

"Yes, master," Sandris said and sat up. She smiled at Rajeen and quickly leaned over to hug the tiger woman. "Thank you for loving me," she cried with tears in her eyes.

"Thank you for being so wonderful a slave girl, now go. Frolic with the others while I entertain their master," Rajeen urged and patted the woman on the rear as she got out of bed. She then turned those tiger eyes on Roric, who smiled in return.

"Shall we see which of us will be the hunter and which the prey?" Rajeen asked as she crawled toward him, her tail lashing.

"I have a feeling you have a preference," Roric replied as he leaned toward her.

"Oh, indeed I do," Rajeen purred. "I am a cat, after all. A pity you are not a mouse."

"I am a dog," Roric retorted. "I am usually the one chasing the cat."

"Yes," Rajeen said with sultry eyes. "But you are also the one who wears the collar."

"Oh?" Gisley said as she turned to look back. "Are you going to make him wear a collar?"

"A collar?" Jaina replied after pulling her mouth out of Evalynn. "I want to see that."

Roric looked at Rajeen with a funny expression as the tiger woman used her master's power to summon a slave collar. She dangled it in Roric's face as his ears and tail twitched in nervousness.

"I am not sure I want to do that," Roric said.

"Oh, but it would make me so very happy," Rajeen cooed.

"I am comfortable being the master," Roric countered. "I have no desire to be a slave."

"I see," Rajeen replied as she leaned in close enough for their noses to touch. She stared into his eyes with a firm gaze. "Perhaps I could entice you?"

"Entice me how?" Roric asked as all four girls stopped to watch the display.

Rajeen looked at the four girls as she considered her options, then smiled ever so slightly. She leaned into Roric and ran a hand up his chest, gently using her claws to scratch his skin.

"What if I relieved your Jaina of her requirement to spend some nights in my harem?" Rajeen offered as Roric tensed and looked to the four women who were watching excitedly.

"I don't know," Roric answered as the woman rubbed at his neck, trying to get him to imagine the collar there.

"Are you really going to pass that up?" Chandice asked in surprise.

"I thought Jaina was happy being in the harem some nights?" Roric said defensively.

"I do enjoy it," Jaina said. "How could you not enjoy having dozens of women to make love to at any moment, but I would still rather be with you."

"You see, she wants you to wear the collar," Rajeen pressed. "Come now, what harm can it cause? It is just a dream after all."

"Yeah, it's just a dream," Jaina said as she folded her arms.

"You are not helping," Roric sighed as Rajeen held the collar up for him to see.

"Oh, won't you be my pet for just a little bit?" Rajeen asked as she stroked his chest. "It would make me very happy."

"It would make me happy," Jaina said with a smile.

"Me too," Gisley added. "You should try sex with a collar on."

"The collars work differently for a man," Roric argued.

"Yes, it makes you last much longer," Rajeen purred. "And when you cum, the orgasm is intense as it throbs for several minutes. Subsequently, your shared orgasm works in reverse, so I will feel its intensity for as long as you do. I see great reward in that."

"Yeah, but I don't share your orgasms," Roric protested.

"Of course not," Rajeen laughed. "You would be finished in under a minute if you did. Now, are you going to wear my collar or not?"

"I guess it wouldn't hurt," Roric sighed and looked at Jaina.

"Please...." she begged from her knees. She watched with wide eyes as Roric turned back to Rajeen and nodded. All the girls paused in what they were doing to see Rajeen reach up and snap a collar around Roric.

Jaina returned to her work with Sandris, helping her please the other three. Behind them, Roric and Rajeen made love, with Rajeen discovering just long Rorics tongue was.

"Oh, why did you not do this to me before?" Rajeen cried as Roric licked her flower. "Your tongue is like nothing I have ever experienced before."

"He does have a wonderful tongue," Chandice moaned as Sandris ate from her flower. She rolled her hips as Sandris held them, helping to work her pussy over the woman's hungry mouth. Jaina was feeding on Evalynn while she and Sandris each used a hand to play with Gisley. Orgasms started to flow as women called out in pleasure, especially Rajeen, who was lost to the tongue inside her body. She writhed and moaned, her hands clutching the bed sheets as Roric relentlessly licked her tender folds. Sometimes he focused on her clit; other times, he pressed deep inside, tasting her love like no other could.

Jaina tried not to giggle as she heard the woman's cries of passion. Roric was very familiar with how to put that tongue to use; he had four women to please, after all. She tried to focus on her task, tasting the passion of Evalynn's body, but Rajeen's cries drowned them all out. By the time the others were satisfied and lying in a pile, Rajeen was on top of Roric, staring into his eyes as she rode his bestial cock. The five girls watched the powerful sex until Roric finally lost control and gave his master what she wanted. Rajeen howled in ecstasy as his orgasm went on and on, filling her body with his warm seed.

"That was wonderful," Rajeen said as she looked down into Roric's eyes. "But now it is your turn."

"My turn for what?" Roric asked as Rajeen reached down and took off his collar. It vanished in a flash as she got up, his long cock slowly sliding from her body. She walked up to Gisley and reached down to grab the collar around her neck.

"May I borrow this?" Rajeen asked.

Gisley smiled and nodded, so Rajeen took the collar off before turning to face Roric. She placed it around her own neck and then got down on all fours to crawl across the floor to Roric.

"Now I am your slave," Rajeen said seductively as she rocked her hips while swishing her tail. "Show me how you used your girls."

Roric got up and pulled her to the bed, bending her over the side as he folded her arms behind her back. He then slid himself into her wet pussy, pushing in and waiting for his knot to trap her.

Jaina and the others watched spellbound as Roric started to fuck Rajeen like he did them, brutally pounding her from behind. They could all hear the wet slaps as the tiger woman took her punishment, her body rocking violently as she tried to brace herself over the bed. Roric her arms together with one hand then used the other to grab her tail, pulling it straight up to give him a firm grip. Rajeen was rolling in an orgasm in less than a minute and had five more by the time Roric had his. It was a powerful display of sexual lust, but the truly satisfying part was when Roric finally came out.

"Now, into the pile with the other slaves," Roric commanded as he sat on the bed. "Chandice and I have some love to make."

Rajeen smiled and crawled off, her cat body stretching and twisting seductively. She stalked to the other girls who were smiling as Chandice went to Roric. Rajeen crawled into their arms and reached up a hand to stroke Sandris as she looked into her eyes.

"Now we are the same," Rajeen whispered. "We are both slaves, and we will love each other."

"I already love you," Sandris replied. "I don't know if I should go away."

"You must," Rajeen countered. "But I promise to buy you back one day."

Sandris smiled and fell into her arms as Gisley, Evalynn, and Jaina fell on them. It was here Jaina noticed something she hadn't seen before a soft purple glow right below Rajeen's belly button.

"What is that?" Jaina asked as she ran her hand over the fur.

"Oh, that," Rajeen said as she turned her tummy so Jaina could see it more clearly. "That is my succubus tattoo."

"How come I never noticed it before," Jaina asked as she ran a hand over the woman's fur to see the tattoo glowing underneath.

omniv
omniv
300 Followers
12