Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 50

Story Info
Otherworld fantasy adventure of sex, love and slavery.
6.1k words
4.89
2.5k
4
0

Part 50 of the 64 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
296 Followers

Jaina took him to a private room and sat down to go over the whole story. They never intended for anyone to offer such a large sum of money or go to such great lengths to make it memorable. He looked angry, so Jaina offered him the money back and reached down to pull out the gem. When he saw the golden shield and how the gem was mounted, he was curious why she had done that. Jaina explained that she wanted to honor his wishes in some small way, so they created the plug to keep the gem inside.

His demeanor changed as he considered how she was trying to honor him, perhaps not how he envisioned, but still, it was something. He was also impressed that she offered the money back, preferring to keep his friendship over the gold.

"Well, I see why you did it," Zorac said as he sat on the bed. "But it does take away a bit of the fantasy."

"I am so sorry," Jaina pleaded. "We knew it meant a lot to you and weren't sure if we should keep it a secret or tell you."

"I am glad I know," he replied and looked her naked body up and down. "But, there is a way you could help soothe my feelings."

"Oh, is their now?" Jaina replied with a smile. "And what might that be?"

"You're a shapeshifter," he said and motioned her to come closer so he could whisper in her ear.

"Is that all you want?" Jaina asked as she took his hands. "Alright, but this becomes our secret," Jaina replied as her form blurred and she turned into a white tiger woman with blue eyes. "I suspect Rajeen would be very displeased to know I did this."

Zorac pulled her down, pinning her to the bed as she smiled up with pointed teeth. He used a belt to tie her hands to the bed frame and then ran his hands up and down Jaina's furry body. Jaina felt a twinge of excitement to be helpless to the lizardman as he pulled her legs wide. He gripped the golden web that covered her pussy, pulling it slowly to extract the gem from her body. It came out with a trail of goo, leaving Jaina hungry to have something to replace it. She went to speak, but Zorac pressed the gem into her mouth and then used a slip of cloth to tie the shield in place. She tasted the deep flavor of her pussy as he gagged her firmly, causing her heart to race. Now she was completely helpless, unable to move or call out. He could do whatever he wanted for as long as he wanted, and all she could do was endure it.

He spread her legs wide and pushed them back as his broad reptile-like mouth parted. His tongue was as wide as her hand and just as long as it began to lick her helpless pussy. Jaina moaned into her gag, tossing her head as that tongue touched every inch of her pussy at once. Her long rope-like tail lashed in tension as her capture took his time, tasting her body as it oozed in arousal.

Her breathing started to come quick as she pulled at the belt around her wrists. The bind didn't give an inch, leaving her helpless to the feasting going on between her legs. Jaina closed her eyes while tossing her head as her mind ran wild with memories of the night they spent together. She wondered if he was going to repeat that, making love to her body for hours while she melted in the passion. Already she could feel the pressure growing inside as her slave collar magnified the pleasure.

She loved how easy it was to orgasm as a sex slave, the one great reward of submitting. If only it were safe to lock the collar on forever and spend her days sharing her body with others. It was Roric's dream that they build a home where they were free to explore all their fantasies while also serving their master. Sometimes Jaina would be chained to her master's throne, dancing for his pleasure before kneeling between his legs to suck him. Other times she would be free to roam the forest, making love to anyone she fancied. It would be a life lived only for sex and one she looked forward to with deep hunger.

Her wandering thoughts were brought back as her lover pressed his tongue into her opening. Her body did its best to let him in, that broad tongue filling her completely. The sensation was too much, and before she could think, her body was cumming. The walls of her pussy convulsed on that tongue even as the juices of orgasm washed over it.

Zorac lapped her up as he held her legs apart, his tongue-twisting inside her body. She loved the long tongues most beastmen had, especially Roric's long canine-like one. There was something exciting about feeling something so not human penetrating her body. Though she knew he was once a man, her subconscious detected something alien. It sent that mixture of tension and lust coursing through her veins, causing her excitement to soar higher.

He never let up, pressing so deeply that she felt the prick of his sharp teeth on her stomach. She writhed in pleasure as her feet twisted in the air, his hungry mouth building her back up. When the second orgasm came, she threw her head back as she helplessly fed her lover. Her stomach rolled in powerful spasms, the orgasm prolonged by his relentless probing. She wanted to scream, but the plug was in her mouth, and the gem pressed at her throat. Thankfully her slave collar prevented her from gagging, but it prevented any communication beyond grunts and moans.

Her legs began to shake in his grasp as he continued to feed, driving her wild. Finally, he pulled away, allowing her legs to fall as she lay there, taking deep breaths through her nose. He looked down at her furry body and ran a hand over her stomach while using the other to grab her tail. Jaina hadn't mimicked a race with a thin furry tail before, and his sudden touch was electrifying. He stroked the length of her tail, sending shocking tingles up her spine.

"Turn over," he said while stepping back.

Jaina had to twist to get leverage, but she eventually rolled onto her stomach, presenting him with her rear. He reached down and pulled her tail high, revealing the tiny plug in her rear. She grunted as he carefully worked it out, her body refusing to let it go. It finally came away, revealing a pink hole begging to be filled. Her eyes fluttered when his tongue pressed at the tight opening, teasing her body once again. Jaina didn't know why this felt so good, but now that it was happening, she didn't care. Thankfully people didn't defecate in New Eden, which meant their asses were always clean. Not to mention her cleanse ability worked on every inch of her body, meaning the only difference between her ass and her pussy was the tightness.

"I have a fantasy you are going to help me fulfill," Zorac said as he pulled away and tested the hole with a finger. "I have always wanted to dominate Rajeen and punish her perfect rear while pulling on that tail."

Jaina's eyes went wide as he laid out his dream. Of all the men she had made love to, his cock had been the broadest. She couldn't imagine that monster sliding into her tiny little ass, but she was helpless to do anything about it. Blood coursed through her veins as the fear and excitement mixed into the toxic brew that was submission. Her tail was pulled high, held firmly to keep her ass up as she felt something hard pressing at her tender passage.

"One more thing," he said and leaned over her body. "As punishment for deceiving me, you are not allowed to orgasm. If you orgasm, I want my money and the gem back. Now nod your head if you understand."

Jaina couldn't believe what he was asking as panic shook her core. She would go mad trying to fight the collar as it drove her relentlessly to an orgasm. How was she going to keep it from breaking loose when the magic was going to make it so easy? Without being able to speak, all she could do was nod, and as soon as she did, he pushed hard.

She groaned into the gag as her tender pink ass stretched around the head of her lizardman's cock. He pulled at her tail to hold her in place as she arched her back and worked her hips, trying to ease his entrance. She felt her body stretching wider and wider as his girth slowly worked its way in, reaching for her stomach. He paused a moment, pulling back and pushing in a few times to help stretch the opening, then went back to pushing hard. Jaina's eyes rolled back as she clutched at her bonds, her body being forced to accept the intruder.

She felt it sliding deeper until, at last, his stomach pressed against her tail. Now he pulled on her tail, lifting her to her knees as he situated himself behind her. Jaina squeezed her eyes shut as she prepared for a firm pounding, only to feel a hand at the back of her head. The strap tying her gag came loose, then his hand reached around and took the golden shield from her mouth.

"I just can't be rough with you," he said while setting it aside. "Despite what you did, I feel a need to be loving and gentle."

"You don't have to be," Jaina replied and looked back. "I deserve it for taking your money like that."

"No," he replied and slowly began to rock his hips, drawing his cock through her body. "I paid for an experience, and you delivered it perfectly. You made me feel like I was the most important man in the world, and I relished that moment."

"Honestly, you had me so aroused that you were the most important man in the world. I would still be wearing the chastity belt if Roric would let me," Jaina admitted as she felt that thick cock sliding through her ass.

"Change back to your regular form," he insisted as he reached over to untie her hands. "I want a new experience."

"What kind?" Jaina asked as her hands came free.

He leaned over, so his face was beside hers, and they could look each other in the eye.

"I want to make love to the real you," he said. "I want to recreate that night with the real woman and hear her say she loves me."

Jaina smiled and let her disguise go, changing back into her actual appearance. She turned to her side, lifting a leg high so he could stay in her rear. Then she reached up a hand as a smile spread across her face, and she stroked the side of his jaw.

"I love you," she whispered. "Roric will always come first, but you will forever be a part of my heart. Whenever we meet in the days ahead, I will try to find time for us to be alone so we can rekindle our love."

"You mean that?" he asked as she continued to stroke his jaw.

"Take all the money back," Jaina insisted. "All I want is your love."

"How can you be so wonderful?" he asked in genuine admiration.

"It's Roric who allows me to be this way," Jaina replied. "He encourages me to live out my fantasies and to give every man all my love. I am free to love you because of him, and I intend to do so with all my heart. Now, be honest with me. Do you want to fulfill your fantasy about dominating Rajeen?"

"I do, but I just can't be so rough on you," he said. "You mean too much to me."

Jaina smiled and changed back to the white tiger smiling up at him with a toothy grin. "Then prove how much you love me," she said in Rajeen's voice. "Show me what you want to do to her. Don't worry about being rough; the slave collar will protect me from any harm."

He nodded as he began to thrust again, causing her to moan. Slowly he built up the pace, giving her body a chance to adapt as Jaina rocked on the bed. She reached between her legs and began to rub her pussy, stimulating her body as her ass was firmly fucked.

"Oh, you can have orgasms," he said as she started to heave with building passion.

"No," Jaina replied and pulled her hand away. "I will try to hold them back, but I can't do anything about the shared ones. When you cum, so will I, and nothing will be able to stop it."

"I understand," he said and grabbed her tail, pulling her body into his thrusts.

Jaina felt that sudden thrill of being held by the tail as her ass was plundered with that thick cock. She grabbed at her furry breasts, squeezing as she moaned in delight. She was shocked when a hot tongue licked across a nipple lapping up her sweet milk.

"You're producing milk?" he said in surprise.

"Oh," Jaina moaned and looked at her breasts to see the fur matted with milk. "I drank a potion Rajeen gave me. I will produce milk for a few more hours then it will stop. I guess you get to be special because you and Gisley are the only ones who have tasted it."

That seemed to light a fire of lust in his heart as he reached up with his free hand to squeeze her breast, spraying her milk into his open mouth. She realized this was the sort of thing he craved, sharing unique experiences that nobody else would have. She threw her head back as he devoured her entire breast, his sharp teeth pricking at the skin as he used his tongue to squeeze her flesh. Her ass was on fire with pleasure as the slave collar made anal sex every bit as stimulating as vaginal. It didn't matter which hole he used, her body would respond, and inside there was a storm brewing.

Jains struggled to suppress the growing fire, eager to give him what he desired that she, not orgasm. Her stomach and leg muscles clenched as she fought against the collar, its magic trying to push her to the edge. Her voice started to sing out as he continued to feed from her breasts while fucking her ass. He used her tail to keep pulling her into the thrusts, driving her cock as deep as it would go.

"Oh, take me," Jaina purred in Rajeen's voice, driving him crazy with desire. "Show me you deserve to be the one I call master."

His grip tightened on her tail as he leaned up, putting his other hand to her waist. He began to hammer at her rear vigorously, her tight ass having never experienced so firm a pounding. She clawed at the sheets as her body screamed for release, the orgasm right at the very edge. It was all she could do to hold it in as her body rocked in jarring impacts.

He suddenly changed his rhythm; instead of short, firm thrusts, he began to pull well out, leaving only an inch or two inside. Then he shoved himself back in, forcing her to feel every bump and crease as her tender hole rode around the shaft. She nearly lost control as the new sensation felt like nothing she had ever felt before. Her body shook as her legs corded like steel, desperately trying to resist the desire to cum. On and on, he pounded as she twisted so her back could arch as a long low growl escaped her tiger-like mouth.

"I'm sorry!" Jaina cried. "I can't hold it back any longer!"

"Then cum for me," he demanded. "Show me you're my lover."

Jaina gave up, and her body exploded as a long overdue orgasm shook her soul. She screamed out her love as the spasms rolled through her stomach, causing her ass to clench firmly on his cock. Somehow that sensation made it all the more intense, and his constant long thrusts left her screaming. He yanked at her tail as she twisted and thrashed, the punishment of her rear going on and on.

"I love you!" she moaned as the orgasm refused to fade.

"I love you too," he replied with closed eyes as he felt the passion of their lovemaking. He pushed in deeply, pushing Jaina into the bed. They moaned together as he lay across her body, pinning her as he started a series of deep, firm strokes. He began to pant as he pushed closer to the edge, not wanting to delay his orgasm.

"Take me like you would Rajeen," Heather moaned. "Do it to prove you love me."

He snarled and shoved harder, filling her ass so completely she thought she would burst. She felt completely absorbed by his lust as his weight pressed down on her back. She could feel the heat of his skin as their bodies rubbed together, Jaina lifting her rear to give him even more access. The two moaned together with every thrust as they reached the critical moment.

He thrust deep, moaning with a pleading sound as his orgasm finally broke free. Jaina quickly followed, sharing the orgasm as her body tightened around his cock. She could feel the heat pumping into her body as her lizardman lover proved she was his. She felt conquered as if his efforts had claimed her body, and now she was his to command.

They lay together panting as their bodies heaved for breath, his thick cock still firmly inside her hot ass.

"I mean what I said," Jaina panted. "I love you. You are one of the rare men I truly harbor feelings for."

"Then will you make love to me in your real form?" he asked.

"I will make love to you any way you want," Jaina replied as she lifted her head to breathe. "So long as I am in your arms, I am yours to command."

"Then I command you to take your natural form. I want to make love to the woman that is Jaina," he said.

Jaina blurred as her body changed shape, taking on her sexy feminine form with long dark hair. She groaned as her body adjusted to the firm cock still deep in her ass, squeezing him tightly.

"That felt odd," he laughed.

"Being inside me as I change shape feels odd?" Jaina asked with a smile.

He leaned up, rubbing her back with his scaled hands as he started to pull himself out. He went slowly, drawing his girth through her body, allowing Jaina to feel every tantalizing inch as it went.

"Gently!" Jaina gasped as her hands tightened into fists. She grunted and moaned until that final moment when she jumped with a shriek as it finally came out. She lay on the bed panting with her butt in the air feeling the relief that it was finally over.

"I can't tell if you enjoyed that," Zorac said as he ran a hand over her rear.

"That was amazing," Jaina said while he pulled her cheeks open to see she hadn't closed up. "But please make love to me the traditional way. I want to share this form with you in every way."

Zorac helped her turn over so he could see her full chest and tight body. She curled a finger and beckoned him to come down as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her arms went across his back as his cock slit into her waiting pussy, reminding her of the night of passion they had shared. For the next hour, she made love to him in the simple missionary position, enjoying staring into her lover's eyes. They went on to recreate their night together, with Jaina sitting in his lap, riding him as she held him tight. She came again and again, her orgasmic fluids running down his legs as they made love as if they were the only two people in existence. Despite it all, she thought of Roric and hoped he was having just as much pleasure as she was.

Roric smiled ever so slightly as Rajeen sat across his lap, purring like a cat. Her hands rolled up his chest, over his shoulders, and up his neck. She cradled his face while leaning lower, her cat-like tongue reaching out to join his. They kissed slowly and passionately as the other girls watched, giggling to see their master with a man.

"Do not giggle at me so," Rajeen said as she glanced at her girls. "I, too, feel the need for a lover once in a while." She splashed in the water as Roric sat on the bench, his waist just below the surface.

"Is that what I am, a lover?" Roric asked when she looked back to meet his gaze.

"Oh, you are that and much more," she said as she rocked on his waist. "I admire you for how you treat your girls. I can tell you love them as much as I love mine, which makes me very attracted to you. I feel it binds us with a unique connection, the two masters who love their slave girls."

"Are we both going to remain masters?" Roric asked as she continued to rock on his waist.

"Ha, I would love one of us to submit, but I already know it will not be you," she purred and licked at the side of his face. "You do not like to wear the collar, so I will submit to you and be your slave girl for the next few hours."

"I will go join Gisley and Evalynn," Chandice said as she got up from where she sat beside him.

"Oh, no," Rajeen replied, reaching out to take her wrist. "I am your slave girl as well, and I will satisfy you both."

Chandice smiled as Rajeen guided her to stand over Roric and face Rajeen. The cat woman then reached down to stroke Rorics sheath, slowly coaxing his cock out as she positioned her hips above it. Once he was firm enough, she settled onto his body, purring as her pussy accepted its master. The woman rolled her sensual hips until his knot was well inside, swelling to fill her.

omniv
omniv
296 Followers
12