Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaina smiled as Zorac jumped up, excited to see her. However, he was less excited when Roric appeared and quickly stepped back, clearing his throat.

"I am sorry to intrude on your dream like this," Roric said. "But we need another favor."

"Are you under attack again?" Zorac asked in alarm.

"No," Jaina said soothingly. "But somebody did attack us earlier. We learned something from them that we hope Rajeen can help us with."

"Maybe I can help?" Zorac asked, hopeful to be of use to Jaina.

"You can help by getting us to Rajeen," Roric stated.

"I will tell her immediately," Zorac replied. "I assume the fairy girl is going to wake me up."

"I sure am," Gisley said as she appeared in the dream. She lifted her palm and blew a cloud of glitter over him, and he vanished.

"How long do you think it will take him to fall asleep?" Jaina asked.

"I don't know," Roric replied. "She is some kind of monk. Maybe she knows a meditation technique to fall asleep quickly."

They waited in the empty dream of Zoracs room at the inn as Gisley teased Jaina about wearing out the man's bed.

"Hey, he did that himself," Jaina insisted as Gisley pointed out how it sagged in the middle.

The wait went on for what seemed like an hour when Gisley announced Zorac was asleep again and in a new dream. She took them to that dream where he told them their message had been relayed, and Rajeen was informed. It was an awkward moment because she was holding on to Roric despite his feelings for Jaina. She had warned him many times that there was no contest between them. She belonged to Roric, and their relationship only existed because he allowed it. There was a moment of relief when Gisley announced that Rajeen was asleep, and they all stepped over to a new dream.

They arrived on one of the balconies overlooking the city under the night sky. Rajeen leaned on the railing in a simple blue silk robe, looking out at the distant stars. She turned her head to see Roric and quickly rushed to his arms, taking his head in her hands to kiss him.

"You have already been way too long," Rajeen whispered. "My bed is not the same without you."

"Wait, do those two love each other?" Zorac asked as Jaina smirked.

"They love each other as deeply as one can," Jaina replied.

"And this doesn't bother you?" Zorac asked.

"Why would it bother me?" Jaina asked. "I love seeing my master happy."

"I may never understand how your relationships work," he said as Jaina and Gisley tried not to laugh.

"So, tell me, what is it you needed to talk to me about? The messenger said it was urgent," Rajeen said.

Roric took a deep breath and explained the situation. They had indeed liked the location Rajeen sent them to and decided to build their home. He took a moment to describe how beautiful and magical the forest was so Rajeen could admire it. Gisley even took the initiative, creating a dream pocket of her lodge and lake so the group could marvel at the serine beauty.

"This is amazing," Zorac said as he looked over the magic pond glittering in the moonlight.

"Such a place of peace and beauty," Rajeen agreed. "But you would not have come to me so urgently if all was well." She made her point by looking into Rorics eyes as hers narrowed in preparation for the rest of the story.

"We were attacked," Roric said. "Gisley and Chandice were killed."

"By who?" Rajeen growled as her hands curled into fists.

Roric relayed the story in detail, describing the well-organized ambush that killed Gisley in second. He didn't know much about the magic shop battle as Chandice said she never saw them coming. Her shop exploded as it was blasted by fireballs from outside. He then described how they repelled the invaders and questioned the final man.

"A rumor?" Rajeen hissed as she paced the railing at the water's edge. "This place has existed for less than a week. Only one person might be watching you closely enough to know where you are. And didn't you say she was a deceiver? Surely she has all the right skills to spread such a salacious lie."

Roric could only agree, but he wanted to know for sure. He asked Rajeen if she had any influence over nearby towns and if the rogues could help. He wanted to know where this rumor had started and, more importantly, how to cut it off.

"I will send agents to every town, village, and city around you," Rajeen replied. "I will also alert Santos and his guild to begin making inquiries. Perhaps I could send them to you if you had caves or a small dungeon for them to set up in."

"We could certainly create something for them," Jaina urged as she took Roric's arm.

"I want to help too," Zorac interjected. "I have a few friends who paid to spend some time with Jaina and the others. They would be glad to help if they can."

"I suppose I can't turn down help," Roric agreed. "If people start to come in greater numbers, I might need all the help I can get."

"Hmm," Rajeen purred as she rubbed her chin. "The first task should be to secure your borders, and you need to create spawn points outside the forest as a fail-safe."

"Oh, that's a good idea," Gisley agreed. "Chandice already lost her primary one when her shop burned."

"I will speak to the rogues and send your friend here with whatever help he can muster," Rajeen said as she paced with her tail twitching angrily. "I will also look for this, Alexandria. It is time we met face to face and discussed her interest in your family."

"Please be careful around her," Jaina urged. "She is very well connected to rogues and assassins. She is also very resourceful. Don't forget she can manipulate your mind."

"All slave masters end up connected to the shadowy guilds," Rajeen laughed. "That will only make her easier to find. I will stand before her and we will see which of us has the stronger will. My monk training comes with mental disciplines that make me near immune to mental attacks. She will be lucky if she can manage to annoy me."

"I don't know how to thank you for your help," Roric said.

"Hmm," Rajeen purred again as she looked around the lake. "It would seem we have found the perfect place to make love. You can thank me by spending a few hours with me in your arms. Send Jaina and her lover away so they can share a moment of their own, then let me show you how much I have missed you." She crawled into Roric's arms, rubbing her body against his as she whispered words of love and passion in his ear.

Jaina didn't need to be told and took Zorac's hand to lead him away. Gisley ran up and asked if she could go with them, so Jaina took them both and headed around the lake to a hidden nook in the trees.

For the rest of the night, the five made love, Roric with Rajeen and Zorac with Jaina and Gisley. It was a wonderful release from a day full of stress and provided a ray of hope for tomorrow. Help would be coming, and Rajeen would be after the root cause of the problem. With some luck, this would all blow over soon so they could resume building and enjoy the love wood as intended.

12