Jake

Story Info
Jake becomes Master.
6.5k words
3.4
6.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer 2700 CE

Jake was murmuring to himself, "What the hell am I doing here? I detest these people." Jake dismounted his new, sleek, state of the art hovercraft truck. Jake was in construction and having a hovercraft to levitate any size load was a plus. Earth ran out of fossil fuels, such as oil and gas centuries ago.

Jake, yet again, got roped into going on a social event that he did not want to go on. This time it was a cabin in the mountains for the entire weekend. The only saving grace was that it was near Swoon Lake. Swoon Lake was high in the mountains, in the clouds. Most of the people who go there are the most intrepid birders, and that is just a few days during Spring and fall migration. It is an eerie sight looking down at a thunderstorm. More than once did Jake bring his date up there to watch the submarine races.

Jake had to go to the cabin a day early to bring up all the split, dried firewood for the fireplace, the campfires and some extra to leave behind. Stacey gave Jake her credit card and e-mailed Jake the entire grocery list for the weekend. Stacey had been accepted by Le Cordon Bleu school of culinary arts in Paris when she was just a junior, leapfrogging the entire waiting list for entry.

Stacey and her boyfriend Brett were the beautiful people at school, but unlike most beautiful people, both Stacey and Brett did not look down on other people. The reason for that was Beth. Beth was an insecure foreign exchange student from South Africa. Beth was a staggering four foot five inches; her entire face scarred from acne.

Her eighteenth birthday was six months before she transferred; Beth had been held back a year to transition to a new school system easier. Stacey's parents were her host parents. Beth moved in with Stacey's family just before summer school. Beth was also insecure about the size of her tits; being slightly more significant than a training bra, they were a total turn off for all the guys at school.

Stacey was overprotective of Beth and wanted to integrate her with her friends. When there was going to be a party, Stacey told the host, "If you want me at the party, you have to invite Beth. We are a package deal." When Beth heard about the provision, she immediately identified two loopholes. She would decline the invite, or if forced to go to the party, she would wait until Stacey got engrossed with small talk. Beth would often get a drink with a minimal amount of liquid in it, drink it, then make a show of walking by Stacey, melding into the crowd, and then throw her cup away and leave.

Beth's fortress of solitude was the local library; she found comfort studying in the most distant corner of the most deserted area. Soon a name placard appeared, it said, "Reserved for Beth."

As her first summer school was continuing, her teachers were trying to figure out what was going on with her. She was smart enough to be a tutor or even be a teacher's aide in any of her classes, yet her GPA sagged; she was purposely underperforming. A concerned teacher confronted Beth and challenged her to get better grades. Grades improved, yet they were still below Beth's potential. As all news that hit the rumor grapevine which seemed to travel at light speed, soon everyone knew of Beth's underperformance with schoolwork.

This trip was meticulously planned; all contracts for the cabin had to be signed a year before the event. There was also a plethora of other details to be handled. The party was planned for the one-year anniversary of Beth joining their family, just before summer school, but after her junior year.

Once Jake was resigned to go to the party, he called his friend Rick who was like the ultimate outdoorsman; he knew everything about the plants, animals, and birds. It did not take long before he got the nickname Ranger Rick. Rick developed a set of color-coded maps for Jake, one to leave at the cabin, for safety, and one for him. Rick put a black dot on a distant island and gave Jake a business card with a note written on it, "Jake, if you want the ultimate outdoor experience, take your hovercraft out to this island. It will be an eye-opening experience. I suggest Saturday afternoon, as you may want to stay for more than a day, and it has a wonderful view of the sunset."

Friday afternoon, Jake opened the map and laid it on the kitchen table. Jake took off on a quick five-mile loop on the verge of the lodge. The bright, sunny sky had the hawks circling on the hot thermals in the canyon land below. The sight was breathtaking, and the carefree flight of the raptors had caught the attention of a large group of birders who were on a lower tier of the mountainside.

When Jake got back to the cabin, he showered, lit the fire, and broke open a longneck. He sat back and contemplated what he thought this weekend would bring. He did not realize it would be a life-changing weekend.

As soon as Brett's car came to a halt, Stacey sprang out of the car and dashed into the cabin, only stopping to give Jake a hug and a peck on the cheek. Brett welcomed Jake with a hearty handshake and the diminutive Beth slowly approached the cabin with her cases in tow. Jake just shook his head as Stacey reorganized everything he categorized a day previously. Jake didn't mind; he knew where the beer was.

Everyone looked at Jake's map with interest, but Beth looked at it with acute curiosity. Before Jake took his Saturday morning route, Beth asked meekly, "Could I join you on your trip?" Beth stood still biting her lips, hopeful he would say, "Yes," worried he would say, "No."

Several things crystalized in Jake's mind at that moment. First: Beth looked to Jake as an authoritative figure, he was a few years older than the others, and owned his own company. Second: Beth ALWAYS deferred all decisions to Jake. Consequentially, Beth opened up to Jake far more than anyone else.

"Sure Beth, no worries. Why don't we pack some sandwiches and a few cokes and have a picnic? Beth let out a gasp; she didn't dare breathe while waiting for an answer. Beth came skipping out of the cabin with a full picnic basket. She even snipped off a couple of lilies growing in the garden for their picnic. Beth said, "Thank you, Sir, for the invite. Not many invite me voluntarily anywhere. Miss Stacey's invites are obligatory, so I turn most of them down.

"I take it Stacey and Brett will be making their agenda this weekend. Good thing that bed is made of solid oak; we wouldn't want it to break when they are heading into the home stretch."

"Beth it's, just Jake, not Sir, and that sounds like it is their loss."

"Thank you, just Jake."

"Did you just make a joke?" Beth nodded, "This means a tickle war!" Soon Beth stopped squirming, and she could barely catch her breath, she was pinioned to the ground with her arms above her head. Jake was face to face with her, and suddenly he gave her a long kiss. Beth was flustered and confused; she was having a hard time processing what just happened.

"Beth, this afternoon I am going somewhere, and I don't know what to expect. My friend Rick and my contact have been very cryptic about what is going to happen. You are welcome to join me if you wish. We are going to take the hovercraft across the lake, so pack an overnight bag.

"I would be honored to follow you on your adventure Mr. Jake, no matter what happens. Mr. Jake, I would like it if you did not give me options about things; instead of asking me questions, you should issue commands. Just get in the mindset that you have the final word on everything. I will obey your orders without question."

"Inform Stacey that we will need food and drink for three meals and snacks. She should have a surplus of food if we are not there. That should be enough food for us to eat, even if we get stranded somewhere. I will bring my solar array for emergency charging for the hovercraft."

"Mr. Jake, may I speak freely?"

"Yes, you may, Beth."

"I realize you are new to this command concept, so I wish to help you. What do you want me to wear? What do you want me to pack for you to wear? If nothing is laid out for me, I must assume you want me naked until you inform me otherwise. Everything means anything you do during your day, I need it. When to eat, sleep, shower, what do I need to do to please you? You could even tell me when to go to the bathroom."

Jake was shocked. Everything that he took for granted every day, Beth needed orders from him. Jake could not just tell her to go to the mall and pick up a lovely dress, and some makeup, because the makeup, and clothing would need his approval before the purchase. Jake would need Stacey's help with menus and grocery lists.

"OK Beth, but I am crap in the kitchen. Stacey will need to help you with food-related items. It goes without saying that you will tell everyone the truth, lies only lead you to more lies to cover your original lies. I think Stacey and Brett will understand and respect your life choice; you will follow their orders as you do mine, except an illegal command. How you behave will determine if you continue to be my submissive or not; expect tests along the way." Stacey agreed to help Beth with the food. Beth extracted the box lunches Stacey made.

It was the maiden water voyage for the hovercraft; he would need to put the jets on full to rise above the waves. The wind in Jake's face was bracing. Jake stopped half-way to the island to have lunch on an island. It was beautiful there. When they arrived at their destination, they were surprised to see a young man fucking a naked blonde vixen with a classic French braid. The only thing she was wearing were the ropes that tied her to a bench and a full set of handprints on her ass that made it cherry red. Beth estimated that she was a 40 DD, but it was hard to tell since her tits were in constant motion.

"Sorry for the surprise old man. I am known as My Lord since I own this place, but you can call me John, and this is my whore. We do this every night. Soon this place will be full of boaters, who either watch the sunset or watch me fuck her brains out. I love the braid so I can grab it and go deep in her pussy or ass. It looks like you have a naughty minx there that needs punishment. Have you seen any infractions of the rules lately?"

"I am new at this, so there is a backlog to be addressed. First of all, do you happen to have a dog collar and leash I could borrow?"

"Sure Jake, it would be my pleasure."

"Well, I guess she will be my bitch or slut in private and Beth to most of the outside world. Bitch, Stacey says you are purposely underperforming with your grades, why is that?"

"Mr. Jake, in South Africa, it was frowned upon for a girl to get better grades than the boys."

"Well Bitch, this is America, and I hold education in high regard. That means a rolling average of at least 82 or 83 or a 3.2 GPA each semester. You will need to ace the beginning exams, so you have room to work with on the harder material. Repeated violations will void our relationship. Your SAT's need to be high. I know some of your talents, and I know where I want to send you to college, but it is hard to get accepted there; just 3.2 percent of people who apply will make the cut. I have some friends that will help you get in if you impress them."

"I was going to give you three demerits, but instead, I will make it five."

Bitch saw the paddles on the ground they were used to tan whore's hide and she knew she was next. "But Mr. Jake..." Bitch covered her mouth quickly when she realized her mistake.

"Did you hear something John?"

"I did indeed, Mr. Jake. It sounded that someone interrupted what you were going to say, and gave you back talk."

"Backtalk huh, never thought of that, very well, add two demerits. That is seven so far. John did you know she knew I was coming up here but decided on traveling with the other two members of our party instead of traveling with me? That makes eight demerits."

"So, Mr. Jake, by the way, you need a better name for a Dom. Bitch needs to know how you apply your punishments. Bitch needs to know where she stands at all times. First set up your base punishment with a light flogger or spanking, this will get her nice and warmed up. You need to spank on both cheeks and all over her ass for her endorphins to kick in. From there on out, you can take the rest of the spankings and cut the number down by using harsher weapons on torture. For now, a riding crop would be her harshest item, then later you can introduce hard whips, straps, stoop, and cane. The only thing sharper than a Raton is a bullwhip, but that will slice through her ass, breaking the skin, whereas a rod leaves a prominent welt.

"Anyway, I have a ten-stroke punishment for my whore, but for a backlog, they receive penalty strokes. Offense one: ten strokes, Offense two: ten stokes plus two-stroke penalty, Offense three: ten strokes plus five-stroke penalty, Offense four: ten stokes plus seven penalties. At this point you are two strokes over daily maximum, the rest of the punishments use a harsher whip or crop."

"Whore tells Mr. Jake about your time with the cane."

"I was very disobedient back then, so much so, I rose to the cane with my punishments when I exceeded the twenty-penalty maximum. I had six disciplines, so I was fourteen strokes over maximum, all with the switch. I cried the whole time. I couldn't sit down for a week, and the welts did not heal for two to three weeks, even with the healing creams and lotions. I could not blame My Lord; he told me his system. I promised myself I would never go over the limit again. My Lord is generous. If you behave your implement goes down. I am at the small paddle now, it gives more pain than the large one."

"Mr. Jake," John commented, "it looks like your slut has some tit envy over my whore's 44 EE rack. I think she needs to stuff her face with my whore's tits and slowly bite down on her nipples until she screams in orgasm. The Bitch now has nine demerits."

"Whore, I command you to neither scream or orgasm."

Jake put Bitch over his lap and tore off her panties and slithered her dress off until it pooled around her ankles.

"MY GOD! Look at that jungle she has. My whore will teach her to have a tasteful, well-trimmed landing strip. That is demerit ten."

Mr. Jake decided to adopt John's ten strokes of primary punishment. For today they wanted to wipe the slut's slate clean; no penalty points would be applied today, that was a total of one hundred swats, it took twenty to get the Bitch nice and warm. That left eighty more, so Mr. Jake switched to the riding crop and he cut the remaining swats in half.

"Bitch you got a great ass. I am going to spread the strokes all over it so I will not hit the same place countless times."

"I give my whore three minutes before she orgasms, Mr. Jake; she is a total pain whore. She converts all pain into pleasure. She is on her way to sub-space where she will be overwhelmed. We will force her to have several orgasms to bring her back to earth. She will sleep for the next twelve to eighteen hours; your Bitch can tend to her needs while we talk."

The next morning, Beth came bounding down the steps. She came across her Master, and His Lordship passed out in the study with two empty, single malt scotch whiskey decanters on the tables. Being drunk is unacceptable. Beth grabbed her Master by the scruff of his neck, dragged him to the bathroom, stripped him, and shoved him into a scalding shower.

"I know it is hot. Let the steam open up all your pores to allow the alcohol to escape. I will give you a liter of water to drink with your breakfast to rehydrate you. Masters need to be held in the highest esteem and to make the right decisions. Too many people are counting on you."

Jake walked down to the kitchen in a robe grumbling, "What the hell was that? Beth's ass will get tanned for that."

John growled, "No she won't. She was entirely justified in her actions. My whore threw me in the shower while I was still wearing my $5,000 suit. We need to set better examples for other people. Who would want to do business with a drunk? I hope the information about what you and Beth will expect was helpful last night.

"As you found out I can be the aggressor. This is to protect you from others or yourself. As of this moment, you have an eight-ounce cut off on the hard stuff or two beers. That should get you through almost every social occasion. I suggest you go with two four-ounce drinks. I can't be in a relationship with a drug user, a drunk, or someone who is non-consensually brutal; it is unprofessional and irresponsible. Lastly, and what you least expect, is I am a kick-ass, take no prisoners, Evil Queen, Executive Bitch Boss, and yes, a high schooler. If I tell someone to jump ten feet, they jump twenty feet."

"Jake today you will be on information overload about your Bitch. Go with the flow, and enjoy the ride. We got a huge orgy planned for tonight."

"Master, there is a lot you need to know about me; I think My Lord did some digging about me. His information is out of date. Master, I have to slip in and out of several roles every day. I will always come back to you, no matter what. Master, I am in this relationship for the long run. I want you to come live with me."

"In that little apartment building? I don't think so."

His Lordship said, "Jake, this is where you smile and nod your head."

"I don't like this. I feel like I am being set up and I don't have any choice in the matter."

"You are, and you don't, just do it, man."

Jake nodded his head.

"As far as the apartment is concerned, I own the place. It is close to the college the girls go to. They get super low rent, and I get the company of three people. My Lord, it is time to show Master what you found out about me." Jake could not speak as he scrolled down the screen. "The way things are structured, and with all the checks and balances, I only have access to a small fraction of my wealth. That is for my protection."

"The girls have off for the summer, and summer school does not start for a few weeks. I wish to invite his Lordship and his whore, my girls and the realtor to come with us to find a place. How about two days from now?"

"Don't worry about your team, we will give them raises, and they can bring whoever they want. They can live in a mansion or find another place. We have the demographics to know the best spots for every occupation; construction is easy, but you will need help because you will be too occupied.

"Master, as you can see, your whole status in life has now changed. Security will be important now; your job site should be secure as you will be working as a team. Although, all trucks will be fitted with GPS trackers."

His Lordship exclaimed, "Let Jake ponder those thoughts for a while. We have an orgy tonight, so we have about fifty hypersexual female subs and a few hypersexual female Doms. Also, we have a few hypersexual male subs, with fifty hypersexual male Doms. All they want is to get as much ass and pussy they can land their orifices on. It does not matter if it is double ass fucked or a five-guy gangbang. Most of the subs will be trussed up in some fashion for most of the night."

"Doms won't care if a sub pleads for the Dom to stop because her pussy is too sensitive. Doms expect subs to grovel for sex. Speaking without permission will add a disciplinary session to your night. You may get your pussy fucked twice as hard, or he will use a different hole, but count on this, you will give every Dom in the room multiple orgasms, and you will be left high and dry. All the Doms are Masters at edge play, and you will feel their wrath. Lastly, Jake, we have your Bitch with collar and leash. She has not earned her stripes yet, so she will most likely be the showcase for the night."

Jake commanded, "Beth, you heard what His Lordship said, the people coming tonight are used to this kind of party; you are just starting out. I fear most of what will go on is beyond your endurance. I must make sure you are safe. I am sure His Lordship would not mind if you only watched. If you join in, you need to explain your situation and how far you want to go. Everyone that is coming had the first time. I am going to keep a close eye on you tonight."

12