Jake and Grandma: Hotel Sweet

Story Info
Sparks fly when Jake and busty Grandma have to share a room.
26.1k words
4.85
418.1k
779
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers

The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

"You've got to be kidding me. Our booking was for three rooms, not two!"

I hadn't seen my dad this pissed in a long time and the sweet young brunette working behind the counter was suffering the onslaught of his wrath.

"I'm sorry, sir," she replied sheepishly as she repeated what she'd just said to him moments ago: "The reservation we have under your name is for two rooms only."

"Fine then! Cancel our reservations and we'll go to another hotel."

"Sir," the young woman said calmly, trying her best to put her customer service training into effect, "I think you'll find that with the NCAA track finals taking place this weekend that all the hotels are booked up."

"Ah geesh..."

My dad was shaking his head so hard I thought it was gonna pop right off and roll across the floor. I quickly glanced over at my mother and grandmother standing on the other side of him.

"Robert, don't worry about it. There's no need to fret," my grandmother said as she spoke up. "Two rooms will do us just fine. It won't be a problem for Jake and me to share one." She paused as she glanced at me. "You don't mind sharing a room with your old gran now, do you, Jake?"

As usual with my grandmother, I was struck almost dumb by the devilish twinkle in her eye. "Uh...I--"

"No, Carole, that's fine," my father interrupted before I could even get a word out. "I'll share a room with Jake and you and Sarah will have the other one."

"No," my grandmother said with an adamant shake of her head. "I won't hear another word about it, Robert. You've been away on business for a month straight. You need to spend some time with your wife. It's just for one night. Jake and I will be fine sharing a room."

The woman behind the counter spoke up, "I have to let you know that both of these rooms only have one bed in each. They are king-size, but one bed only."

"Do you think we could get a cot put in the one room?" My dad asked.

"Don't worry about that," my grandmother said before the clerk even had a chance to respond. "It'll be fine with one bed, don't you think, Jake? Tell you what, if you want, we can put some pillows or something and lay them down the middle of the bed so everybody can rest assured you'll be able to keep your virtue intact."

"Mom!" my mother blurted out, but my grandmother's comment did make all of us chuckle.

"Well, Jake, what do you think?" my dad said as he turned to me.

"I don't have a problem with it at all," I said as I glanced over at my grandmother, who smiled broadly. "I'll be fine sharing a room with Grandma. Like the young lady said, with that track meet going on, everything's gonna be booked solid. Besides, the reception's being held right here in this hotel, and most of the other guests are staying her too. With the wedding in only a few hours, we can't waste time trying to find another place."

"Yes, you're right about that," my dad finally conceded as he looked at his watch and turned around. "Okay, young lady, where do I sign?"

As my dad took care of business with the desk clerk, I was able to stand back and watch for a few moments as my mother and grandmother spoke. They were mother and daughter but, as usual, my eyes seemed hypnotically drawn to my grandmother. They were both very attractive women (my friends often commented on what a MILF my mother was) who looked very much alike, but with my grandmother, all of the alluring features that they shared just seemed to be emphasized much more than my mother's. Whereas my mother was about 5'-4" tall, my grandmother was about 5'-7". They were both blondes, but my grandmother's hair had darkened slightly as she had aged. My mother was kind of a sunflower blonde, while my grandmother was more of a honey-blonde, with gold highlights that picked up the light and shone enticingly. Whether that was natural or courtesy of her hairdresser, I didn't care; it looked fantastic.

At age 58, my grandmother could have easily passed for a woman twenty years younger. I was around on numerous occasions when she and my mother were out together and people mistook them for sisters. Yes, she looked that good. But, like I said, with my grandmother, every alluring feature the two of them shared was just a bit more exciting, a bit more fascinating, a bit more enticing. They were both extremely curvy, with pronounced hourglass figures that drew men's eyes wherever they went. Again, my grandmother was a bit curvier everywhere it counted than my mother. Her succulent pronounced bum reminded me of two beach balls nestled up tight to each other. She had amazingly lush full thighs that I dreamed about burying my face between for hours on end, or having them wrapped around me as I pounded her deep into the mattress all night long.

But my mother's and grandmother's generous attributes didn't end there; they were both extremely well-endowed when it came to their bustlines. I will admit, as most 18-year-olds have done, that I had secretly stolen peeks in their underwear drawers. Screw that, I'm going to come clean and admit what you all know to be true: I've whacked off many times while I've been running my fingers over the bras and panties of both of them. Again, while my mother wore a 34DD bra, my grandmother outdid her once again with her 38Fs. Yes, as I said, with my grandmother, every time I saw her, there was always a little bit more that had my hungry 18-year-old eyes and perverted mind drawn to her like iron filings to a magnet. There was no way I could look at her or even just be near her without lurid thoughts taking over in my perpetually horny young mind.

How many loads had I pumped out fantasizing about my grandmother? I couldn't really say, but I'm pretty sure that if I had a dollar for every time I jerked off thinking about her, I'd be driving a Ferrari right now.

And now, due to a screw-up with our reservation, I was going to be sharing a hotel room with the woman of my dreams. And not just any hotel room, but one with a single king-size bed only. I knew deep down that nothing was going to happen, but at least I might come away from this weekend with some new fuel for my fantasizes about my dear old grandma.

We'd just driven three hours to attend a family wedding. My mother and father, Sarah and Robert, had taken the front seats of our family SUV and I was in the back, happily sitting next to my grandmother, Carole, who lived across town near the university I was going to be attending in the fall.

When we'd stopped in front of my grandmother's house, she was on the porch waiting for us. I'd rushed out to help her with her suitcase, my gaze quick to take in what she was wearing, which I did first thing every time I saw her. As usual with Grandma, I wasn't disappointed.

With the warm California summer weather upon us, Grandma had chosen an outfit that had me just about drooling on the spot. I'll start at the top, where those voluminous breasts of hers were enticingly displayed in a black sleeveless turtleneck that hugged her body like a second skin. As I got closer to her, I could see the vertical ribs of her top swimming in and out as they followed the pronounced contours of her enormous breasts. I felt my heart skip a beat as I forced myself to tear my eyes away from those delicious mounds.

Letting my gaze travel down, I couldn't stop the smile that came over my face as I looked at the skirt she was wearing. Her black turtleneck was tucked into a corn-silk-yellow pleated skirt that ended teasingly high on her thighs and flounced out provocatively over her big curvy bum. Most women much younger wouldn't even try to wear a skirt like that, but my grandmother could definitely pull it off. I knew she went to the gym at least four times a week and her efforts there definitely rewarded her lewdly-minded grandson. The skirt showed a lot of bare tanned leg, and they were gorgeous. Those full plump thighs of hers fed into slender dimpled knees. My gaze was drawn down over her muscular meaty calves to her trim ankles and delicate feet, which were now provocatively adorned with a pair of black high-heeled pumps. They mirrored her tight black top perfectly, while the pointy toes and slender high heels made those succulent legs of hers look incredible.

I took all of this in within a second or two as I approached her, my eyes finally moving back up to her face, her lovely mature face. Her ocean-blue eyes always had a devilish twinkle, which always seemed to send a pulse of blood to my overactive libido and attentive groin. How many times had I sprung a boner just looking her in the eye, that beguiling spark in those warm blue orbs setting my thoughts racing towards the unthinkable. Her eyes were made up lightly with a bit of mascara and just a touch of eye shadow in a pinkish hue, perfect for a sunny day. Her pronounced cheekbones needed no blush or adornment whatsoever, they were gorgeous as they were. Her wide mouth and full sensuous lips bore a coating of soft glossy pink, her lipstick of choice this morning. I'd seen those lips many times before bedazzled in scintillating vivid red that had sent my cock throbbing within seconds. That wide mouth and full pouty lips were a dream, and I knew any man who looked at her couldn't help but picture that gorgeous mouth sliding down the full length of his turgid cock. Again, I couldn't begin to imagine the number of loads I'd pumped out thinking about filling that beautiful sexy mouth with my teenage cum.

Her honey-blonde hair was parted slightly on one side and fell in cascading waves just past her shoulders, framing those lovely features attractively. Yes, my grandmother was the complete package; gorgeous, glamorous, younger than her years, and sexy as fuck. No doubt about it.

As I said, we'd just driven three hours to go to my cousin's wedding, and I had to keep my cock from splooging in my pants nearly the whole way. Sitting next to my grandmother, the first surge to my groin occurred when I watched her shapely legs being drawn into the car one after the other, allowing me a teasing glimpse of those delicious inner thighs of hers. Just moments later I got another spark set to my libido when she slipped her seatbelt across her body and snapped it into place, the shoulder belt pulled teasingly taut as it dove down across her chest between her two massive breasts. Fuck me, if I died right there on the spot I prayed that I would come back as that seat belt. At the same time, the delicate fragrance of her perfume alighted on my senses, turning me on even more.

"Mom, that outfit looks amazing," my mother had said as she glanced back from the front seat. "I don't know how you do it, but it looks fantastic on you. It's hard to believe you're 58."

"Ah, it's just the results of clean living, I guess," my grandmother had replied with a smile as she gave me a little wink. "And I guess almost killing myself at the gym all the time doesn't hurt either."

"Whatever you're doing, it's working."

"Thank you, dear," Grandmother had said before turning to me and giving my hand a squeeze. "Jake, I'm so looking forward to this weekend. Since we're both on our own, would it be okay if you kind of acted like my date?"

"Of course, Grandma. I'll be your date anytime you like."

"Perfect," she'd replied before leaning over to give me a quick peck on the cheek as she'd squeezed my hand affectionately. That simple gesture, with the warm closeness of her and the alluring scent of her perfume, had sent a jolt right to my cock, making it throb beneath my jeans.

With a start like that, the three-hour car ride had been both a heaven and hell for me. Heaven just by sitting so close to my grandmother and letting my eyes feast on her gorgeous sexy curves, and Hell trying to control my lurid thoughts and repeatedly stiffening cock. Would I have had it any other way? No thank you.

And now, as I looked across at her in that sexy outfit, that soft yellow skirt ending teasingly high on her full thighs and her generous breasts making her top strain almost to the bursting point, I couldn't believe that the unimaginable was actually happening; I was going to share a hotel room with my grandmother.

"What's that, our rooms aren't next to each other?" I heard my father say to the desk clerk as she handed him the room keys.

"I'm sorry, sir. As I said, the hotel is booked full."

Once again I was surprised when my grandmother stepped forward. "That's all the better, Robert," she said. "That way you and Sarah won't have to worry about either your mother and your son listening in on what goes on in that room of yours tonight." She gave me another sly wink that had my legs turning to jelly.

"But--"

"But nothing," Grandma said as she snatched an envelope with a pair of room keys out of my dad's hand and started towards the elevators. "We don't have a lot of time before the wedding and I don't want to waste any more of it here."

It ended up that my parents room was on the 14th floor and our room was on the 18th. It was just a minute or two later when Grandma and I entered our room, with me pulling our two suitcases behind me. I was happy to see that we had a great view of the downtown skyline and the ocean beyond. But my gaze immediately went to the enormous king-size bed, my mind already ping-ponging with illicit incestuous thoughts as I looked at it.

"Jake, what do you need to do before you get dressed?"

"I want to take a shower after that long drive. Should I go first or do you want to go first?"

"I just want to freshen up a bit so I shouldn't be too long. Why don't I go first and while you're in the shower I can get dressed. Just make sure you knock and let me know when you're going to come back out." She paused and gave me another bewitching smile. "You wouldn't want to walk in and see your old grandmother in the altogether now, would you?"

Fuck me! I thought. WOULD I EVER! Which was far different from what I actually said, "Uh, gee, no, I guess not. I'll make sure to let you know when I'm ready to come out."

"Great, I'll just grab a few things before I go in," she said as she opened her suitcase, "and I'll only be a few minutes. Wait, it'll be easier if I get out of these things and put my robe on first. Do you think you could just turn your back for a minute or two while I change?"

"No, of course not," I replied as I turned around and pulled out my phone. I was absentmindedly scrolling through my texts and emails but my mind was totally on what was going on behind me, and what state of undress I'd find my grandmother in if I suddenly happened to turn around.

"It's okay, you can turn around now," my grandmother said a couple of minutes later. I turned to see her pulling her robe closed around her curvy body and cinching it tight, the ribbon-like belt accentuating her hourglass figure. I almost gasped out loud as I looked at her. Her robe was made of some sort of diaphanous white satin material that I swore I could almost see through, her lush curves boldly on display in the sexy robe. I could clearly see the swell on the underside of her massive breasts, the white fabric casting tantalizing shadows below the impressive shelf of those tremendous mammaries.

"I won't be long," she said as she gave me another one of those sly smiles before turning and making her way into the bathroom. My eyes were riveted to her succulent heart-shaped rear end, the big curvy cheeks of her bum swaying hypnotically beneath the shiny satin fabric as she sashayed across the room.

My cock had been on the rise the instant I'd turned around, my eyes alighting first thing on her big nipples that were protruding stiffly against the sheer fabric of her robe. My dick had only gotten harder as I'd looked at the rest of her.

As the bathroom door clicked shut, I couldn't help myself. I stepped over to where she'd been undressing at the foot of the bed, her suitcase lying open upon it. Right on top were her black turtleneck and that sexy soft yellow skirt she'd been wearing. Tucked partially beneath those things, I spotted a lacy black bra and a strip of shiny black satin that I figured must be the panties she'd been wearing.

I heard the water running in the bathroom and figured I'd be safe for a couple of minutes. With my cock as hard as an iron bar in my underwear, I gently shifted her clothing to the side and picked up her bra. I took a second to check out the label attached. The '38F' was right there in black and white, bringing a smile to my face. As I'd done when I'd looked in her underwear drawer, I was amazed by the size of the enormous bra cups. The bra itself was heavy-structured, with lots of underwire to support her gigantic breasts. The underlying band that ran beneath her boobs and around her back was wide, with four hooks to secure it in place. The cups themselves were huge, big curving pieces of lace with solid black satin beneath to cup her breasts. And the most wonderful thing about it as I held it like a prize in my hands...it was warm! It still maintained some of her body heat and it made it incredibly exciting for me as that teasing warmth migrated through my fingertips and right through me to the swelling shaft of my cock.

"Mmm," I murmured softly as I pressed one warm bra cup to my face, and then the other, breathing deeply as the combined scent of my grandmother's womanly body and her alluring perfume filtered into my senses delightfully.

With another glance at the bathroom door, I set the bra back in place, doing my best to leave it exactly as I'd found it. I snatched up her panties next, thrilled even more to find them equally as warm. Not hesitating for a second, I flipped them inside out, smiling to myself as I noticed that the whole gusset was dripping wet.

Had something turned Grandma on? I thought to myself. Or was she just naturally juicy? Whatever it was, I didn't care, I just wanted to taste her. With another glance at the bathroom door, I flicked my tongue out, pressing it deeply into the sodden panties.

"Ohhnn..." I couldn't help the moan of pleasure that escaped my throat as I tasted her warm earthy juices. With my cock all but exploding in my jeans, I licked upward at the same time I sucked in, loving the feel of the moist nectar as I drew it into my mouth and let it settle on my taste buds. I let my tongue run towards one side along the leg opening, gathering in more of her succulent cunt-honey.

"I'll be out in just a minute." My grandmother's voice coming from the room shook me out of me trance-like state. With my face flushed with excitement, I reluctantly, but hurriedly, put her damp panties back where I found them next to her bra, careful to pull her other clothes back on top of them, just as I'd found them.

"It's all yours," Grandma said as she came out of the bathroom.

By this time, I was safely on the other side of the room, with my own suitcase open on one of those luggage racks, just about as far away from her open suitcase on the bed as I could get.

"Are you all right, you look a little flushed," she continued.

I turned towards her, forcing myself to look her in the eye, which was close to impossible. She had the cinched sheer robe pulled tight against her, the thrusting buds of her stiff nipples pointing right at me through the shiny material, teasing shadows being cast by those protruding buttons of pleasure. "Uh yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about putting on this new suit and tie Mom and Dad got me. I'm not used to wearing that kind of thing."

"I'm sure you'll look very handsome." She paused and I'm sure I blushed again as I saw her blatantly look me up and down. She had a smile on her face and an appreciative look in her eye, making me feel like a prize stallion at the state fair. "After all, you're going to be my date today, right? And you wouldn't want to disappoint your old grandmother now, would you?"

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers