Jake and Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah looked mesmerized staring at the monstrous black cock and her pussy leaked more pussy juices. She found it unfathomable that she had taken this entire cock inside her ass. "Like what you see baby?" Andre asked stroking his cock. "This is what took your anal cherry...do you want it take it again in your ass?"

She gave Andre an alarmed look. "Oh god no...I am too sore...cannot take it again there"

"Then next time baby...your other two married holes can service my black dick now." He said crudely. Hannah felt ashamed that this man thought of her only as a fuck hole, a fuck meat to stick his cock in and for some inexplicable reason that turned her on. Her pussy tingled at the thought of being sexually available for this stranger to satiate his carnal hunger while her husband watches the debauchery. But her intellect was completely disgusted by her arousal.

Andre grabbed her left hand and put it on his black dick. Instinctively she wrapped her slender fingers around the thick cock. The creamy white skin of her delicate fingers contrasted sharply with the thick, veiny, monstrous onyx black cock. Her platinum wedding band and the diamond engagement ring looked very conspicuous on the charcoal black shaft. and Jake's gaze immediately locked on it. His cock twitched and leaked pre-cum.

Andre snickered seeing Jake stare at his wife's hand. "Get used to it...now that you have turned out your loving wife into a slut, you will be seeing her hand wrapped around a lot of different cocks...she will be servicing a lot of cocks with her hands and her married holes." Holding her face in his hands he gently pulled her close. Mashing his lips into hers again. Lustily they kissed each other. Their tongues danced, intertwined with each others. Sucked on each other tongue. For Jake it was very erotic watching his pretty blonde wife sloppily kissing the older black man as she continued stroking his hard black cock.

Andre broke off the kiss, leaving Hannah panting. "God you are so beautiful." He said to her while continuing to hold her face in his hands. "How old are you baby?"

"Thirty two." She said hoarsely, breathing hard.

"I am sixty two...thirty years older than you, I have a daughter and son who are older than you...and you are here stroking my black dick, a man you barely know, in front of your husband." He said to her locking eyes with her. "I bet your father is younger than I am?" Hannah just nodded.

He teasingly kissed her lips, stuck his tongue in her mouth which she immediately started sucking on it. But he pulled back grinning at her. "You must be daddy's girl...his princess...will your daddy get upset if he finds out that you have been spreading your legs for niggers? Letting niggers use all your fuckholes?" Andre hissed at her.

"Yes...he will be very upset." She panted.

"Good...you need to service black dicks, make all your fuckholes available for black men." Putting his hands on her shoulders, he pushed her down onto her knees. "I am going to make you my bitch...go down, suck on my ballsack, lick it" He growled at her.

The musky, sweaty smell of his black nutsack filled her nostril. She felt disgusted but it inflamed her arousal even more. She licked the wrinkly, hairy, black nutsack. Sucked on the oversized balls one by one. "That's it...get nasty...drool over my balls, service them with your pretty mouth...Jake your pretty blonde wife looks even more hotter with my black balls in her mouth."

"Yeah...she does...she is looking very hot." Jake responded while continuing to stroke his hard cock.

"What a nasty slut wife...she is making up for her father's prejudice, I wish her daddy could see that his princess has turned into nigger slut." Andre moaned as Hannah torridly licked all over the low hanging nutsack and sucked on the big hairy black nut sack. The nastiness was really turning her on. She took his hairy balls one by one in her mouth, sucking on them.

"Oh fuck...he will just lose his mind if he sees his little girl being so nasty." Jake said hoarsely watching his wife slobber over the black testicles. He always had a tumultuous relationship with his father-in-law. Hannah's father strongly felt that Jake was not good enough for his daughter and he had expressed this sentiment quite a few times. He grabbed his phone and took a few pictures of his wife sucking, licking the black nutsack.

"Or maybe he will get a hard on watching his pretty princess being such filthy black cock whore." Andre said in an even tone. He grabbed a fistful of her soft blonde hair and jerked her head up. Hannah looked up submissively at the older black man. He nudged her lips with his cock and she opened her mouth to taking in the thick, mushroom cockhead. "Maybe your daddy has the hots for you that is why he treats you like a princess." Holding onto the fistuful of her blonde hair, Andre used it as leverage. Slowly thrusting in and out of her mouth. She kept keeping looking up with her big, blue eyes as the black dick sawed in and out of her mouth.

"I think he does lusts after her...I have seen her run his eyes over her in a very unfatherly way." Jake had never mentioned about her father's wandering eyes to Hannah. Unsure how to broach about such a delicate matter. Her own father improperly eyeing her. But now he was feeling very audacious and spoke out. "He gets pissed if a black man even glances at white woman but it is okay for him to lust after his own daughter."

A tingle went down Hannah's spine hearing about the lewd talk of her own father lusting after her. Fervently she started sucking on the black cock. Licked up and down the meaty, veiny, smooth feeling black shaft. She could feel the contours of the thick veins on her tongue. She pulled down the foreskin and swirled her tongue around the bulbous black cockhead. Licked off the pre-cum leaking out of the small slit on top of it. Sucked on the thick cockhead.

"Aah...fucking bitch...you are such a good cocksucker, you really know your way around a man's cock, maybe this is what your daddy needs...his whore daughter to suck his cock."

Andre enjoyed the blonde beauty's mouth on his cock. Slowly she tried to take as much of the thick black shaft as possible into her her mouth. The older black man groaned loudly, "Damn...the best cocksucker I have ever had." He put his hands behind her head and held her in place. Keeping half of his black dick buried down her throat.

Hannah grunted and tried to pull back but Andre forcefully held her face down. She was having trouble breathing and struggled to pull back while making guttural noises. After ten or fifteen seconds Andre let her go. Pulling back she let the black dick out of her mouth and started sputtering, coughing.

Submissively she looked up at Andre. She was panting hard, trying to catch her breath. "You are one hot white bitch...fucking slut I am going to fuck your pretty face." He snarled at her. Putting his hands behind her head he thrust inside her mouth. For support she moved her hands behind him and grabbed his hairy ass. Andre started slow, gently face fucking her. But soon increased the tempo of this thrusts. Roughly ramming his cock into her mouth.

Andre savagely fucked her mouth. She gagged and choked on the thick black dick, spitting out saliva. When she choked, he would let up to allow her to catch her breath and then again ram his cock down her throat. Slowly her pretty face was covered with a mix of saliva and precum.

Jake lustfully stroked his cock and took more pictures of his beautiful wife's mouth being used like a fuckhole. "Oh yes honey...take that black dick, let him fuck your beautiful face."

"You like watching your pretty blonde wife being used like a two bit whore." Andre smirked. He kept forcing her to take more of his cock. Finally burying the entire length of the thick black shaft buried down her throat. He forcefully held her face against his hairy crotch. Her pert nose buried in the mat of curly pubic hair at the base of the cock and the big nutsack hanging just below her chin. She was struggling to breathe and hitting Andre's thighs with her open palms. The older black man let go of her after a few seconds and she pulled back sputtering, coughing. She looked up submissively at Andre with her watery eyes.

Andre grabbed a fistful of her blonde hair and pulled her up roughly to her feet. "Get on your knees on the arm chair slut...need to fuck that sweet married pussy." He swatted her ass as she turned around and climbed on the armchair. Andre grabbed the hem of the dress and jerked it above her luscious ass. She was wearing small cheeky panties that left quite a bit of her delectable ass bare. Hannah yelped loudly as the older black man smacked her ass cheeks hard. Leaving red finger imprints on her smooth, porcelain skin.

"Hot ass young MILF bitch." Andre said lustily as he tugged down her panties. Hannah lifted her knees one by one to allow the older black man to take off her panties. Her pussy was tingling with anticipation. He patted her inner thighs and she immediately spread apart her legs more. Jake moved behind the armchair. Hannah looked up at her husband while biting her lower lip. She was breathing hard and had a major cum face on.

Andre rubbed her sopping wet pussy and pushed two fingers inside her pussy. "Damn...this hot cunt is creaming so nicely...she wants my black dick bad...don't you slut?...you want to be my bitch?" He could smell her arousal and which was making him even more lusty.

"Tell him baby, you want his black cock...you want to be fucked." Jake said hoarsely taking her face in his hands.

"Yes...fuck me." She said bashfully as she looked into her husband's eyes.

"Fucking whore...asking another man to fuck you in front of your husband." He snarled at her and shoved his cock inside her wet, receptive pussy. There was no gentleness, no finesses. Just a man taking a woman to satiate his sexual hunger. It was just all about him.

Hannah gasped loudly as the black dick filled her up and Andre's pelvis slammed onto her ass. "Aaah...fuck...Jake baby." She groaned loudly. Jake leaned down and started kissed his wife as another man fucked her. He smelled the cock breath she had and also could taste Andre's cock on her lips and tongue. His cock leaked copious amount of pre-cum thinking about this depravity. The intensity of his kiss increased.

Suddenly Hannah's head jerked back, breaking the kiss. Andre was pulling her hair. "Take my black dick slut...you are my bitch, ain't ya?" He smacked her ass a couple of times making her groan loudly.

"Oh god...yes give to me...make me your bitch...your white bitch." She said lustily as the black man pounded her wet pussy. She took her husband's hard cock into her mouth as Andre continued to fuck her.

"Suck my dick you nasty, wanton hussy." Jake groaned as he started thrusting his cock into her mouth. Hannah grunted and moaned loudly as she was stuffed by two hard lusty cocks at the same time. She was being spit roasted like a wanton slut.

The hotel room was filled with the wet squishy noises and flesh hitting flesh as her sopping wet pussy was pummelled by the black dick. She tightly clasped the back rest of the armchair as intense orgasm tore through her body. Her body writhed and her toes curled.She let her husband's cock out of her mouth. Burying her face in the backrest she kept moaning loudly. "Oh god!...god!...fuck...fuck...I am cumming." She said deliriously as her pussy started squirting. Pussy juices leaked from around the embedded black cock. Soaking the seat cushion.

Withdrawing his dick, Andre stepped back. He did not want cum yet. "Fuck man...love the way this cunt cums, this is the first time I have been with a bitch that squirts." Andre grinned at Jake. "This is one good white pussy...just perfect for black dicks.

Jake walked around the armchair to take a look at his wife's ravished pussy. Her gaping pussy was still leaking some pussy juice. The engorged, reddened pussy lips looked very alluring to him. At this moment he wanted nothing more than to taste his wife's freshly fucked pussy. Even though earlier in the morning he felt embarrassed about eating his wife's pussy after three men had fucked her and cum in it.

Dropping to his knees, Jake cupped Hannah's ass cheeks and started lapping at her pussy. "Oh fuck honey!...you gonna make me cum again." Hannah groaned lustily and ground her pussy on her husband's face.

"Damn man...you are one freaky SOB." Andre said in a surprised tone watching Jake eat his wife's freshly fucked pussy.

Jake's tongue swept out and over her swollen, sensitive clit making Hannah gasp and lewdly move her hips. His tongue lapped up the remnants of the leaking ejaculate from her pussy. The tongue slithered into the folds of her pussy. Hannah's legs quivered and she whimpered with arousal which turned on Jake even more. Reaching back she grabbed a fistful of his hair and pushed his face into her pussy. His tongue dug inside the folds of her pussy, tongue-fucking her. With a loud groan, Hannah came again.

"Fuck man that was something else...let's take your slut wife to bed, you can be under her like in 69 position as I fuck her, she sucks your dick...I think you will like the close view of your wife's pinky pussy being stretched by a black dick, you can even lick, suck on her her clit while she gets fucked. That will drive her crazy.." The older black man suggested with a smug smile.

Jake was taken aback by the suggestion. The thought of being so close to another man's genital gave him a pause. But being able to watch so closely the act of his wife mating with another man made him consider it. Being able to give her even more pleasure by licking her while she was fucked was very appealing.

But still he felt very reluctant at the idea of being so close to another man's genitals. Another man's cock and balls touching his face was not something he desired. He was not a homophobe but had never felt any sexual attraction towards another man. But then again since his wife was central to the activities, such contact with another man excited him a bit. Plus he justified to himself that he had already tasted three men's cocks on his wife's pussy and mouth. Eaten their cum.

"Okay let's do it." Jake's voice tightened as he agreed.

Andre just smiled at him condescendingly. He turned around and slapped Hannah's ass. "Bitch get off the chair...I am going to fuck you on the bed while you suck your hubby's cock." He barked at her.

Hannah slowly stood up and faced her husband. As she stood up, her dress fell down covering her nakedness. She again looked all prim and proper except that her hair was disheveled and her face was a mess. But she still exuded class.

"Such a beautiful, classy looking white wife but a dirty black cock whore." Andre spat out crudely. Hannah felt the heat rising to her face hearing the crude words.

"Come baby." Jake led her to the bedroom with Andre following them. When she tried to take off her dress, Jake stopped her. "No...keep wearing it, I like it this way."

"Oh yes...looks very slutty, keep your heels on too." Andre added.

Jake laid down on the bed stroking his hard, aching cock.. Hannah got on her hands and knees above her husband, like in 69 position. Andre pulled up her dress bunching it at her lower back. He pressed on her lower back and she lowered her pussy onto her husband's waiting mouth. Jake grabbed her hips and licked her pussy making Hannah groan. He lustily lapped at her pussy.

"Suck his cock." Andre commanded and she immediately took Jake's cock in her mouth. He kneeled behind her lined up his onyx black shaft with her pink pussy lips. As he did that his low hanging, big hairy nutsack brushed against Jake's forehead. The nutsack was still wet with Hannah's saliva.

Even though Jake knew that something like this was going to happen, it still came as a shock. Never before he had ever been this close to another man's genitals. He slightly adjusted his position and started licking his wife's clit.

Andre rubbed his cockhead up and down her wet slit. Then he slowly inserted the black dick into the sopping wet pussy. Jake watched with fascination as the thick mushroomhead entered his wife's pussy and the smooth foreskin got pulled back as charcoal black cockhead entered her pussy.. It was an erotic sight the way his wife's pink pussy lips opened up and wrapped around the veiny, meaty black shaft. Slowly Andre pushed his dick inside her pussy until his hairy nutsack were hanging from her pussy lips.

Hannah groaned as her pussy was stuffed by the black dick again and she sucked on her husband's cock. She slowly gyrated her hips as her husband licked her clit. The older black man started thrusting in and out of her pussy. His nutsack rubbed Jake's forehead and nose as he built up a rhythm. The musky aroma of the black genitals filled his nostrils making him feel very disgusted and turned on at the same time.

Hannah moaned and grunted with every thrust of her black lover. She started grinding her pelvis on her husband's face. Now as the black cock moved in and out of her pussy it rubbed Jake's face. Smearing Hannah's pussy juices over his face.Then Andre started pounding Hannah harder and his pelvis smacked more forcefully into her ass. With every hard thrust her body lunged forward a bit. But then reflexively Hannah would push back her ass to keep the black shaft buried inside her.

Due to this back and forth motion now the black dick and balls were now rubbing his lips and tongue. Jake simply could not avoid licking the underside of the black cock as he licked his wife's clit. But at this present moment he did not care about this homosexual act. All he wanted to do was lick his wife's clit and pussy. Pleasure his wife.

Hannah was moaning loudly as the black shaft plunged into the depths of her married pussy again and again. Suddenly the black dick popped out of pussy, making Hannah groan in disappointment. The dripping, wet shaft landed on Jake's face with the bulbous cockhead right on his open lips. Jake was completely stunned and looked up at the older black man who was smirking at him.

"Put my dick back in your wife's cunt...the fucking bitch wants it bad." The older black man said authoritatively.

As if in a daze, Jake took the throbbing, meaty, thick black cock in his hand and inserted the cockhead inside his wife's pussy. It was such a surreal thing that he handled another man's erection in his hand. His wife's reddened, engorged pussy lips opened up to take in thick black cockhead.

"That is good...you are a good husband...passing around your wife so that other men can use her as cum dump." Andre said patronizingly as he grabbed her flaring hips for leverage. Deliberately thrust the entire length of his nine inch cock into Hannah's pussy, eliciting a sharp gasp from her. Letting her husband's cock fall from her mouth, she arched her back and pushed back her ass onto the black cock.

"Oh...ohhhh...fuck...fuck." Hannah mumbled deliriously as the older black man thrust into her again and again. Each time more savagely. It hurt but it also felt good. Hannah desperately held onto her husband's thighs and threw back her head as the monstrous black cock ravished her pussy.

Jack was completely mesmerized at the sight of thick, glistening black cock coming almost completely out and then burying inside his wife's pussy again and again. He grabbed his cock stroking it while trying to lick his wife's clit but again and again he ended up licking the black cock and the hairy black nut sack.

"That's it Jake...that's it...lick my cock and balls as I fuck your whore wife." Andre hissed through labored breathing. He grabbed a fistful of her blonde hair, jerking her head back sharply as he kept pounding into her. A violent spasm wracked her body and she shrieked as an orgasm tore through her body. The older black man kept fucking her through her orgasm as her body writhed and she lewdly gyrated her hips. Andre kept fucking her at a frenzied pace. He wanted his release.

1...345678