Jake and Jade Ch. 02 - Evolution

Story Info
Laying the ground rules and their first adventure.
5.4k words
4.09
8.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake and Jade Chapter 2 -- Finding Their Way

This is the continuing story of Jake and Jade. If you didn't read "Jake and Jade -- the Beginning" I strongly recommend it. The characters develop significantly over time and the sequence is important to the overall story.

Jake left the shower abruptly, his head hanging, dripping on the floor as he hastily wrapped the towel around his tall muscled frame. In his previous lust driven state he was angry, jealous and maddened with desire. Now, after his release, he was sullen, ashamed and worried about what came next.

Jade saw a side of Jake she had not seen before. He was fiery, consumed, driven with lust. It was a little frightening but at the same time it was very sexy. She was the reason for those intense feelings. He may have been angry or frustrated or hurt, but he was also horny as hell. She grabbed her towel and carefully traversed the wet wood floor from the bathroom to the bedroom. She found him there, facing away from her, his shoulders hanging, dejected and uncertain. It triggered a sorrowful ache in her chest, and she moved up against him, hugging him from behind.

Surprise and then relief flooded him as he felt her embrace. After letting out the fearful breath he had been holding, he turned to face her. He could see in her eyes that there would be a lot of talking to sort this all out, but he also saw in her eyes that it would get sorted out. What he did not expect was that first she wanted to get sorted out.

"You left me hanging in there, big man. I have a few ideas for how to solve that, but afterwards we have some serious talking to do."

With that her towel dropped to the floor and she climbed onto the bed. Jake watched enthralled as she crawled across the bed naked and on all fours like a lioness. He couldn't take his eyes off her beautiful, round peach of an arse. She flopped over and leaned her back against the headboard, her legs laying open, exposing the pink, swollen lips of her so recently ravished pussy. He could see the glistening wetness leaking out of her and onto her inner thigh. She instructed him to sit, in that particular voice she used when she didn't want to be questioned. He sat in the chair near the foot of the bed, his eyes never leaving her body. He drank in her smooth and creamy skin, still damp from the shower. Her wet hair clung to her shoulders. The pretty pink nipples on the ends of her round and perky breasts pointed slightly up at him. The pink folds of delicate skin, reddened by his recent mistreatment, were wet with excitement.

Her golden brown eyes held his, and without releasing them, she lowered her hand down to her aching pussy. She was well passed warming up and two fingers of her left hand quickly curled their way up inside her opening. Her eyes closed and she let out a soft moan as her right hand slid down over her shaven mound and her fingers opened to slip down both sides of her clitoral hood. She squeezed them together, applying a firm and even pressure to her clit through the folds of her labia. An involuntary, "Aaaaaahhhhh," escaped her lips as the delicious tickle started in her clit and radiated down through her pussy and her ass. Opening her eyes and deliberately meeting his gaze again she withdrew her dripping sticky fingers and slid them into her open mouth, tasting the sweet juices of her pussy. Her eyes closed again as she was dizzied with desire and the desperate ache to come. Her fingers dove back in to her soaking wet hole and curled up inside her, sliding along the inside of her pussy walls, gathering up her flowing juices. Jake's breath caught in his throat as she beckoned him to her with the 'come here' motion of one finger, while withdrawing her other hand and displaying the cream soaked fingers that were waiting for him.

In one smooth motion he crossed the floor and scooted up the bed, catching her fingers in his mouth just as the shiny wetness coating them threatened to fall to the bedcover. "Mmmmmmm," they moaned together as he sucked hard on her fingers. With only a glance downward she communicated what she wanted and he didn't need to hear it out loud. He positioned himself before her, lifted her shapely legs up high and buried his face in her exposed and now gaping pussy.

"Uuuuuhhhaaaaahh," was the most intelligible sound she could muster as his talented tongue plunged deep inside her. He rubbed his upper lip back and forth across her engorged clit as his tongue continued to fuck in and out of her hole. With practiced fingers and tongue he tirelessly pleased her. He knew what she wanted, knew what she needed. And today he was driven by his need as well. He needed to show her how much she meant to him and how much he needed her.

"Oh, Jake, that is sooooo gooooood. Don't stop I am getting there!" He let one leg drop so he could reach down and gently squeeze her clit while his tongue withdrew and started to flick back and forth maddeningly across the tip of it. He simultaneously slipped two of his thick, strong fingers up inside her dripping pussy, soaking them in slippery juices. Then they withdrew and traveled across the short distance to the tight, winking hole of her bum. First one and eventually two fingers pushed their way into her aching and needy bum. She was so sensitive there and the thought of what he was doing drove her wild. The expert licking and the assault of his fingers carried her higher and higher until she plunged over the edge. Her shuddering thighs closed hard around his head, holding him right there where she wanted him. He continued licking her little nub and squeezing it softly with his fingers like he knew she loved. The first wave of her orgasm was intense but diminished quickly, only to be replaced by a larger wave that started to build again, and climbed much higher than the first. It was so intense she feared it would become unbearable, but Jake was on his game, and played the song so well with his fingers and tongue that the music of her orgasm echoed through her mind like a symphony. She tumbled out of control through spasm after spasm, her hips and thighs convulsing uncontrollably as her fingers locked in his hair. His licking and squeezing slowly diminished as the last delicious waves of ecstasy rippled through her belly and her bottom.

They were both satisfied and spent, and Jake crawled further up the bed and took her in his arms. They slept the deep and satisfying sleep that normally came to them after intense lovemaking. The trill of morning birds was the next thing either of them heard. Jade woke first, and nuzzled her head deeper into the crook between his chest and his muscular arm. He sensed her and stirred slightly. His fingers lightly combed through the golden highlights the sun was striking on her hair. She smiled softly and reveled in the feeling of his protective embrace, and she knew in her soul everything would be OK.

It was late morning before they left the bed. The events of the night before were hashed out. Fears were shared, as were desires. Expectations were clarified and boundaries set. If they were going to play in the dangerous waters of desire that swam around in both of their heads, they would need to trust and communicate. It was not the first and would not be the last, but it was the conversation that laid the primary foundation for the sexual and emotional tower they were building together. There would be risks, they both knew, climbing the precipitous ladder of their fantasies and desires. They agreed the rewards outweighed them. It was a new beginning to a relationship that was already firmly buttressed by their deep love and respect for each other. And the walls of their high tower would be tested in the years to come.

They showered and ate and talked more into the early afternoon, but they eventually needed to get themselves ready. They were attending the wedding of one of Jake's coworkers later that day, and without any mention of it, they were both taking a little more time on their appearances, each for the other. Jake donned a tailored navy sport coat with a navy tie over dark gray dress pants while Jade looked on appreciatively. She noticed how well it fit him through the shoulders and chest and showed off his strong upper body nicely. A young Sean Connery as James Bond, she thought.

He did a double take when she walked out of the loo, classy cream colored pumps clicking on the wood floor. She wore a silky cream colored blouse that buttoned up to the neck. Jake noticed that when the light shone on it right you could see through to a lacey demi bra that barely covered her nipples. But the coup de grace was the knee length charcoal pencil skirt. A slit up the side caught your eye, but the way it hugged her peach shaped arse grabbed your attention and wouldn't let it go. A pair of creamy thigh high stockings, lacey at the top, completed the outfit. The sight of her gave him an instant rise and he wondered if they had time.

Jade saw the smoldering look in his eyes. "Not a chance, Romeo. We need to leave now." Jade stopped in front of him, looked him in the eyes, reached her hand out and squeeeeezed him through his pants. "Maybe later." She turned and started to walk away.

Jake reached a strong hand out and caught her arm, pulling her to him. He planted a hard kiss on her full red lips, smearing her carefully applied lipstick. Then he reached his other hand down to the neck of her blouse. "This just won't do." With deft flicks of one hand he undid two buttons, exposing the round tops of her breasts and just a hint of the lacey edge of the bra. "Much better. Now we can go."

The games had begun.

The wedding was short and the reception was small but jovial. Jake had been watching her, and watching other men watching her. The dark skirt hugged her hips like the fuzz on a peach, and every time she moved at the reception eyes shifted to watch her. A walk to the serving table for more peach and prosciutto canapes resulted in at least three different men staring transfixed, all risking the ire of their wives for their indiscretion. The sway of her hips and the light bounce in her step were more intoxicating than the buck's fizz. On one trip to the table a young, good looking man actually got up and walked closely behind her, staring the entire way. He filled a small plate but Jake noticed later he didn't eat a thing. He was a friend of the groom's and seemed like a nice enough bloke. The groom had introduced them to Johnny earlier as they happened to be standing next to each other in the receiving line. When shaking his hand Jade demurely tucked her chin, smiled shyly and looked up at him with glittering eyes. She used her tools like a skilled mechanic. Poor Johnny was smitten from the start, and it gave Jake a thrill to witness it. He had been sporting a semi since the wedding breakfast. He wasn't certain, but there seemed to be a pronounced bulge in Johnny's trousers as well.

After the reception they innocently decided to stop off at the pub to listen to a little music rather than go right home. Well, it was innocent enough for Jade, but Jake's intentions were a little darker. The pub was lively with music and laughter. They split at the door, with Jake making his way over to visit their favorite barmaid and procure drinks, and no doubt gawk at her baps. Jade went to find a place to sit near the fireplace, and there, standing alone, was Johnny! He had left the party shortly before they had and must have had the same idea. He was enjoying a long pull on a pint and almost spilled when he saw Jade walk by. She definitely noticed him noticing her, but didn't let on. This area was cozy and a little dark, and although it was crowded, Jade found a spot that provided a clear line of site between the two of them. A naughty plan was forming in her head and she couldn't wait for Jake to arrive. She turned her bum to him and gave a little wriggle as she pretended to adjust her skirt before sitting.

As Jake approached her with drinks he also noticed Johnny, and nodded a casual greeting to him as he passed. He knew from the look on her face that Jade had also seen him. He knew from the gleam in her eye that the naughty wheels inside her head were turning. They had talked about something like this just this morning.

"He fancies you." Jake commented over the music. "Like half the men in here...and maybe a few of the women. You are looking very tasty tonight."

Jade leaned in close to Jake, so close her lips grazed his ear as she slowly and suggestively asked, "So, what do you want to do about that? Or should I ask what you want me to do about that?"

He could feel her hot breath on his ear. He knew what she was suggesting. He knew what she wanted. But what did he want? His pulse quickened and his stomach churned. He wasn't sure he was ready for this. He recalled the anguish, the jealousy, and the raging hard on he experienced after the argument in the garden. He recalled the shower last night, and the bedroom after that, and the long talk this morning.

After a painful moment of indecision, he leaned close and whispered in her ear, "I guess we set the boundaries this morning. I think you should have a go at him." He couldn't believe he had just said that. It sounded like someone else's voice. For a moment he felt dizzy, then with a deep breath and intentional exhale he prepared himself mentally for what he was about to see. Thinking things might progress faster without him at the table, he stood up and leaned into Jade for a hug with his back to Johnny. He whispered his intention to find a good vantage point nearby from which to observe.

Jade leaned in and put her chin on his shoulder, with her mouth just an inch from his ear. She looked across the room and met Johnny's gaze. He looked down modestly but his eyes came back up, drawn to hers. She raised her eyebrows at him and bit her lip playfully, then started to whisper, very deliberately and slowly forming the words. Her eyes never left Johnny's so he was unsure if she was whispering to Jake or just silently mouthing the words to him.

"Do you like what you see?"

"I think you're really hot."

"I want you to squeeze me."

"I want you to lick me."

"I want you to fuck me." And on 'fuck me' Jade closed her eyes and drew in a slow deep breath like she was picturing it in her mind.

As she opened her eyes she could see he was shifting nervously in his seat and he reached down to adjust himself. His expression was uncertain but his eyes never left hers. She whispered what had been happening to Jake and he whispered back that he was going to find a good spot. He encouraged her to have fun and reassured her that he would be very nearby if anything went awry. With that he walked off into the crowd.

As he walked off, the Jade show started in earnest. The table top shielded her legs from most of the patrons in the area, but Johnny had a clear view straight under her table from across the narrow space in which they sat. When she sat down the edge of her snug skirt scooted up her thighs a bit, and now it was well above her knees. She uncrossed and re-crossed her legs, giving him a glimpse of creamy white thigh above the edge of her stockings. She propped one elbow on the table and rested her chin in her hand, gazing at Johnny with a hint of a suggestive smile, while at the same time her other hand found its way under the table and started to slowly inch her skirt higher. Jade closed her eyes as she glided her hand over the top of one thigh and down toward her knee. Then it slid slowly back up the inside of her thigh until it reached the top of her stocking. Her fingers were cool from holding her drink and it gave her a little thrill as she felt the chilled fingertips touch the sensitive bare skin above her stocking. She opened her legs just enough to allow those fingertips to brush lightly over the growing wet spot on her silky panties. She involuntarily closed her eyes and sucked in a breath as a delicious tingle rose from her sex, up her spine and to her stiffening nipples.

When her eyes reopened it was clear she had Johnny's full attention. Any attempt to disguise his staring had passed. He still looked a little bewildered but seemed to have come to grips with what was happening. He sipped his beer nervously as Jade brought her hand up from under the table and slowly brought it to her red lips. She looked around casually to see if anyone else was watching, but seemed satisfied she was still performing for an audience of one. Her lips parted and one finger dipped inside. She bit it lightly and sucked as she slowly withdrew it. She could taste and smell herself and it stirred butterflies inside her. Then that wet finger went to the open neck of her blouse, already unbuttoned dangerously low. It traced a path under the silky fabric to the lacey edge of her bra, where it slipped surreptitiously lower, grazing over the edge of her slightly exposed areola. Again she closed her eyes as the warm tingle washed over her body. This all was making her very warm, and wet. Maybe it was time to take the next step.

Jade slowly withdrew the fondling finger, and used it to give Johnny the 'come here' motion. After only a brief moment of uncertainty he slid off his stool and crossed the space to her table. It happened too quickly and he didn't have nearly enough time to think of anything clever or even marginally appropriate to say, but Jade helped him through that. "Do you like to dance, Johnny?" she asked with the hint of a smile.

"Um, I don't mind it I guess," he quipped nervously, realizing for the first time there was actually music being played in the other part of the pub.

She slowly stood, reached out a delicate hand and grasped the end of his dangling tie. She pulled him along through the crowd as they moved toward the sounds of the music and laughter. A lively tune was just finishing as they reached the edge of the dance floor, and the band leader announced they were slowing it down just a bit. The tune started up and the teasing torment continued.

Jake watched and followed at a distance. He was glad to have the sport coat over his arm. It served to hide the enormous bulge in the front of his dress pants. His stomach turned summersaults as he witnessed the seduction. They had discussed all of this in great detail and he knew he could trust her not to break any of their new rules, but it was difficult to watch. It was difficult and also maddeningly erotic. He was at a low boil, but the heat was being turned up rapidly as he watched them move closer.

Johnny danced a bit awkwardly at first, waiting to see how this was going to happen. He watched her sway and focused on a stray curl that fell across her eye as they danced and she looked down. He noticed her blouse fall forward as she leaned toward him and put her hands on his shoulders. He got in rhythm with her swaying and moved his hands to her hips, feeling the texture of the dark pencil skirt that was hugging her shape so nicely. He could clearly see down her blouse as they danced and the edge of her nipple peaked out occasionally from under the lacey edge of her bra. The curve of the tops of her firm, round breasts carried the tiniest sheen of perspiration and he couldn't help wondering what else was getting wet. The lump in his pants was pronounced and aching and he wondered what she thought of that as she stared down between them. He soon found out.

Jade moved in close, the taut fabric of the front of her skirt now up against the bulge she had been admiring. She pressed closer, now feeling the rock hard lump against the small mound above her sex. She moved against him, turning her hips but always keeping them in contact with him. She looked up but didn't meet his gaze. She struggled to maintain control but didn't want him to see that in her eyes. Then she turned in his arms, snuggling the curve of her bum against his hips, feeling his bulge against her arse. She took his hands in hers and guided them to her sides, rubbing them slowly up and down over her ribcage. She left them there and moved her hands to his hips, pulling them against her as she ground herself into what seemed to be a very sizable hard on. Jade lowered her body down slowly and then slowly back up, all the while swaying and wriggling against him. As she dipped down Johnny's hands moved up her body and he could felt the material of her lacy bra under her silky blouse. He had let her take the lead at every turn but her grinding drove him mad with desire. He slid his hands over her firm round breasts and squeezed them insistently. Her eyes squeezed shut and she was lost in the moment. There were other people all around them but in her mind they were the only two in the room.

12