Jake & Kate

Story Info
Muscle Jake finds a beautiful bimbo.
3.9k words
4.05
11.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate liked working in the city, she made good sales in as tailor shop and she knew she was good at it. She learned early in life that she had the gift to play dumb. Tall and curvy where it mattered, she had a flat belly and a cute face with big green eyes, a small nose and full lips. When she turned 19 she decided to go full bimbo. She got a good boob job. The doctor told her she would make them wider than her ribcage and tight the implants with titanium wires to her bones. They would never sag and never need a bra. Her massive tits were a statement and she used them to get what she wanted. She sold more and made more money. She also had a very particular view on herself; she liked being superficial and liked looks and being looked at. In her view, smoking helped a lot. "A bimbo must be a chain-smoker!" That was what she though, and put it to action. Devouring 30 cigarettes in a normal day, she liked showing off, always cleavages or white tiny tops, she did hard drags on purpose, expanding her breasts and making nipples poke through the garment. Going out and double pumping in the sun, just to exhale the most ridiculous clouds of smoke was her favourite hobby. If people were watching, the better, 3-4 cigarettes in a row were the rule. Luckily, there were watchers. So there she was, 21, high heels, smooth skin, tanned legs and a pair of globes that could be seen from any angle and a continuous stream of smoke leaving her tiny nose.

Jake liked working out, he was the kid that actually manage to look like Thor, tall, blonde and muscular and very healthy. He knew he had a thick cock but could never use it because he lived in a gym. Pumping and pumping and barely fitting in his clothes. He was a healthy guy and liked being so. He shaved to look stronger and liked using skinny sleeveless shirts to display his muscle packed chest, they were so big his flat nipples were pointing downward. Going out took too much time and in the changing room there was no girls, obviously, so Jake got no attention. One day, Jake was ready to work on this gigantic triceps when he saw the sign, the gym was shutting down, he had one week to find a new one.

That was no hard task and few days later, he was working out in a new neighbourhood in the city centre. The evening of the second work out day, he saw her. The bimbo across the street, with amazing tits barely fitting her top and a perfect flat stomach. That was Jakes type. "I will never get that" Jake thought. He watched as she walked towards the sun and put a cigarette between her full lips. She released a cloud of smoke that went on forever. He had never paid attention to a smoker before. He knew smoking was unhealthy but each drag of the girl with the large round breasts made his dick pump in his pants. He had to focus hard to get back to his weights (and get rid of the boner). He finished working out with sit-ups.

He came out of the gym, and there she was again, across the street, expanding her chest to soak her lungs in tar and nicotine. Those impossible breasts made he start staring at her, unaware he was doing it.

Kate couldn't help, but to notice the guy across the street. He was not hiding it, he was staring at her and had a big bulge to show off. He looked like a stud, very broad and muscular chest, wide shoulders and big arms. He had the lost look of a virgin, unaware of his massive boner and that she was watching him too. Kate thought he had the looks of a possible lover, but he could also be too inexperienced. "Whatever", she thought, "if he is still there when I finish the third cigarette, I will talk to him".

Kate smoked lazily, holding the smoke long inside her, enjoying the tingle of every drag in her chest and smoking the cigarettes to the last drag before the filter. She knew she was damaging her lungs, but she didn't care. Smoking was erotic to her and her nipples were constantly hard. By the half of the third cigarette, she looked up. There he was, mesmerized, looking at her like a baby. "Oh well", she thought, "let's speed up, he got my attention". She walked towards him, double-pumping twice to finish the Marlboro before she was across the street.

"Oh no", Jake just wanted to get home and masturbate, now the big titted girl was approaching and all he could though was "shit, hide my bonner".

-Hi. You were watching me!

-Hi, I'm Jake. -- that's all he could say.

-I noticed you were watching me, Jake, why?

-Because you looked hot. S...sorry, I mean you are attractive.

"Fucking right answer, that is it, it is about my looks" She thought.

-Jake, why do you work out? You look really muscular.

-Because I want to be healthy.

-Be healthy or look healthy? Your tank top and tattoo tell me there is more looking than being.

-Well, I need both! -- He smiled.

"Perfect", she thought, lighting up again. "I need a man to show off this weekend, and he is clearly in need". She noticed how his eyes followed her lips locking in the cork filter. He was harmless, and Kate always got what she wanted.

-Ok, let's go eat together, dinner, my place, so I can smoke. I am Kate, by the way.

-But I haven't even showered, I need to change.

-You shower at my place.

He looked scared so she decided to play easy. While they walked to her place (nice loft close-by), she let him introduce himself and talk about his life. Jake was 22, second year of law school. He started working out at 14 and now, 8 years later, he was a statement, two hours of weight lifting every day. He mentioned reading and puzzles, besides working out, "Odd, she though, he didn't mention a single sport". She avoided smoking for the 15min it took to walk there to let the poor boy think straight, but she clearly had to drill harder.

-Take a shower, you smell. -- She said the moment they entered her place. -- Here is a towel; the shower is the second door left.

Jake undressed, exposing his 8-pack and pecs, and got in the shower. He was feeling weird and confused, and hungry. "I really hope I fuck her; this could be my first decent fuck in my life! Her face is of an angel and her green eyes are so pretty, and her boobs are epic. But why do I like to see her dragging hard on the cigarette, it is so bad. Well, let's shower and eat. I am starving".

Kate couldn't help, after crushing her 25th cigarette of the day, it was time to take a peek. "FUCK!" She cried. He was like a marble sculpture, except his dick, that was more like a horse. Her pussy steamy. "Too much, I will get in."

Jake couldn't believe on what he saw. Kate was entirely naked, her beautiful face and full lips matching her round breasts and shaved pussy. His dick immediately hardened, way longer than his forearm and thicker than his hand, Kate was even more impressed "This is worth my time". She just climbed him and he knew what to do, he fucked her instinctively under the shower.

Jake was standing and Kate wrapped her legs around his waist. He fucked her pussy hard and kissed her. Her mouth had a strong, but somehow pleasant taste. At this time, Jake didn't care, "I will just bust inside her, I need to own this bimbo." He didn't need to stroke many times to cum, just staring at her face under the water was enough.

-Did you cum inside me?

-Yes, sorry.

-Don't worry, baby, I am on the pill.

-Yes, but you barely had a chance to have fun.

-Oh no, I will have a lot of fun tonight.

Kate had ordered Chinese, and they ate together. She sat on his lap ("too hard" she thought) and talked about life. After dinner, Jake went to the couch to rest a little and Kate used the opportunity to change into her nightgown, a silky piece of fabric, which left no place for imagination. When she came back, Jake was still on the couch, but eyes wide open.

-Second round?- she asked walking with her hand behind her back. This made her tits look even better (if that was possible). Kate was just starting with this muscle stud.

-Can we wait 5 min, until the food goes down?

-Sure, honey- she said, revealing her hands holding her pack of reds and a lighter.

The moment she took her first drag, his eyes focused on her. She could see he was immediately horny. Jake even tried to hide his boner by turning on his side. But Kate's plan was working.

-Jake, open game, do you like watching me smoking?

-Yes, I...I think so.

She looked at him and took her hands away from the cigarette. Now her full lips were in charge. She dragged directly to her lungs (even to an accomplished smoker like her, this felt harder on her chest) and inhaled directly again wile exhaling through her nose. She did it 4 times, forcefully inhaling deep. When she exhaled, the smoke was thick as honey. She almost finished the cigarette. Jakes hand went inside his boxers and he started holding his dick.

-Now -- she said, exhaling an endless stream of smoke -- do you like this?

-Oh yes -- he almost shouted -- you look so powerful. You look like a boss and you look so careless.

-Perfect answer, Jake, this is exactly what I think, it is all is about, looks. I want to look like a bimbo, because people look more at me. I smoke because even more people look at me, and I love smoking. Let's be honest, you are a big muscle jock, but you get no attention, because your looks are wrong. There are tons of big boys, but I want a man. If you are a man, I will date you. What are you?

-I am a man; I want the attention a man gets.

-You are no full man yet.

-Why not?

-You need to start smoking Jake. Smoke like a man!

-But it will be bad for me. It will stop my gains.

-Jake, be honest, why do you work out? You didn't mention a single sport when we talked about your hobbies.

-So what?

-It is just about the looks. If it does make you lose your shape, I can get you some steroids. You look like a smoker already, this big chest houses lungs ready able of finishing a cigarette in 5 drags. You will see how erotic it is to smoke. Be it the moment you step out of class or out of the gym. People will look at you and you can flex, smoke in your mouth, girls will go crazy, but you will be my project.

-You think so? I think I can skip cardio days and just stick to a good diet. And I do want to get more looks on the streets.

-If you smoke, you can fuck me whenever you want.

Kate lighted another Marlboro and dragged. -- Let's fuck.

With his balls empty from the shower fuck, Jake kept going forever. First, he went on top of her and just put his weight on her. Fucking her so hard she would moan every stroke. Kate tried to drag on her Marlboro, but with his wait on her, pressing her tits, it was hard.

-Let's change -- she commanded.

Jake lied down, with his cock standing high. She sat on him, her pussy could take it. She put one hand on his abs and other to smoke. Jake saw how her tit's dilated at every drag, her drags were so long even Jake, a non-smoker, noticed. She constantly smoked and every breath of her contained some residual smoke. He was amazed to see and grab those tits while Kate bounced on his cock. Her tits felt really good. She chain-smoked the whole time and when she came the fifth time of the night she was finishing her second pack.

You sleep here -- she said -- I will make a man out of you, but you need a woman on your side. Tomorrow will be your big day. Lucky you it is Saturday.

Jake was sleeping deeply when a nice sensation fished him out of his clouds. Before he opened his eyes he knew already what was happening, Kate was giving him a blowjob. He opened his eyes and saw her trying to press her clit against his abs while she tried to fit at least the head of his dick in her mouth. Changing between the dick and a burning Marlboro she would exhale through her nose to keep going. Not long after that, he filled her mouth with cum.

-Well, good morning. You are awake now.

-Wow, that was the nicest wake up I ever had. Kate, you are great at this.

She laid back to his side and lit the next cigarette on the butt of the other one. She hugged him, pressing her tits against his torso. Only then, Jake noticed there was a tray by his side with breakfast. "This bimbo was on the game".

-Eat. We have no time to loose today. I need you on top performance tomorrow.

Jake forgot for a second about the smoking goddess by his side and quickly finished what was a rather tasty meal. When he finished eating, he decided he was a new person. Pussy was the dessert.

-Lay down, I want to eat your pussy. Smoke as much as you want.

-Now we are talking! I had no other intention in my head.

Kate laid down and opened her legs as Jake started working his tongue. She was lighting the fifth cigarette of the day and all Jake could see across her stomach was her heavy tits going up and down with each drag. He squeezed one boob with his left hand while the other arm embraced her. It was delicious to touch that hard boob. Even crazier to think that bellow the boob there were a pair of hard working lungs. Jake got so excited he just busted the bed with his cum.

-Enough Jakey. Give me a kiss!

They kissed passionately.

-Now you will start you journey to manhood. I will give you some points to explain you the basics. First, the only brand there is, is Marlboro reds. Everything else is air. Second, a cigarette must be smoked down to the filter; a man always finishes what he starts. Third, you smoke because you like it, not because you are addicted, so pay attention to it. Smoking is no side activity, it is the main activity. I want you to collect your buts, if you don't get your buts darker than I do, you are a girl.

-But your buts are stained dark brown!- he was looking at the large ashtray on the nightstand.

-So what!?

"He noticed" she thought, this is a born smoker.

-It will be impossible.

-It is just a workout sweetie, you will figure it out. Anyway, you need to show off, flex your arms to when bringing the cigarette to your mouth and expand your chest while inhaling. Imagine you want to take yours pecs apart from each other. And last thing: what makes you cough is your throat, not your lungs, if you inhale fast enough you will be able to smoke like a pro from cigarette one.

-Ok, I want to do it now.

Kate gave a cigarette to Jake, she lighted it up for him and he took a very small drag filling his mouth with smoke.

-Good, now breathe it in quickly.

Jake inhaled with a whoosh and suddenly he felt great. His head got clearer and his chest fell warm. The taste was metallic and bitter, but he liked it. He fell a medium urge to cough, but he could hold it. He exhaled ready to see a stream of smoke like Kates, but nothing came out. What a disappointment.

-You inhaled too little, it dissipated- said Kate, predicting what happened.

Jake was feeling confident; he was going to be a smoker. He took a second drag, slightly larger and, again, inhaled quickly. That was hard, he fell he could not breathe and his chest ached but when he exhaled, he could see the smoke coming out of him.

-That is so cool! Did you see it?!

-Yes Jake, good job -- Kate was both amused and bored, this guy was a baby.

-I think it's enough for now, I feel dizy. -- He said with a slow voice.

-Oh, come on. What did I tell you? Finish what you start, be a man!

That hit Jake, he was almost offended. He had to how off! He stood up in front of Kate, and brought the cigarette to his mouth. This time was all in. Jake remembered Kate's handless display and decided to be creative. He flexed this arm like holding the cigarette to his mouth was actually hard. And decided that he had to used his big lungs instead of his mouth. Unknowingly he was directly inhaling. Gosh, how it burned! But it was just a work out, so he kept going. He inflated his chest as much as he could, looking slightly up and making himself look like bodybuilder ready to compete. His pecs got huge and he contracted his abs. As he could not inhale anymore, he removed the cigarette from his mouth and count to three. He decided to go for a nose exhale. His nose burned, his lungs hurt and his throat was done.

-This is a workout! -- He shouted, smoke following his words.

Kate was stunned, he was a natural!

-Jake, look at your dick!

Only then, Jake noticed that he not only got a boner, but his dick was dripping cum.

-See how erotic it is to smoke? You knew it already! I am impressed, that was perfect, a true man.

-I am dizzy. Let me sit down.

-No, lay down on the bed again. I will not waste this.

Kate lit another cigarette, moistening her lungs with tar, and sat on his dick. She took a few quick double pumps and in a matter of a min, her cigarette was as smoked as Jakes. Now, let's fuck and smoke together. Try to keep my smoking pace. They inhaled together as they fucked. Jake was sore on this throat, but he understood it was just a work out; he had to push to excel. As Kate rode his dick, bouncing her tits over him, Jake left the cigarette on this mouth and used the free hands to get a grab on Kate. When he noticed he couldn't hold anymore. Jake dragged as hard as he could. Holding the smoke inside him as he filled Kate's tight pussy with his thick cum. He pushed her towards him and started kissing her as he exhaled. They kissed for a while, enjoying each other's tongue.

-That was so good, I can't believe it.- Jake was grasping for fresh air, but he couldn't avoid to already desire to repeat everything.

Kate lit the next Marlboro and took a long drag before speaking -- Jake, you are beyond my expectations, and you are a great. I know this is quick, but I need a boyfriend to show off at tonight's party. What are your plans?

-Except work out after lunch, nothing.

-Good, I need to get prepared too. Let's do like this, you go home and get clean clothes and your stuff, do your workout and we meet to get ready together.

-Sounds like a good plan.

-One more thing, I will give you nicotine gum, you use them as much as possible, so you don't get dizzy tonight when you smoke.

-You really are thinking of all details!

-Haha, you will see. It is a beach party.

That afternoon, Jake workout was hard, he was going for the ultimate pump, he had to be in his best ever shape. He didn't feel any consequences of the cigarette in the morning. The nicotine gum kept him buzzed all day.

When they got to the party, it was already going.

Kate was wearing a miniskirt so tight and short she couldn't really seat if she had to. Her butt was almost ripping the skirt. On top of her high-heels, her legs looked even longer. Her round butt gave her a nice silhouette. She had her stomach and back exposed, wearing a white silk top that covered her nipples and nothing else. If she dragged hard, her expanding chest would move and her always-erect nipples would come out of cover. All Kate could think off was dragging as hard as she could. Those 900 cc implants were made to be shown off. She had her hair into a ponytail and just light make up, except her full red lips. Walking just behind her was Jake, he was shirtless, just wearing a pair of jeans. The result of the long pumping in the afternoon were arms with more than 80cm and an even broader chest, hanging over his strong 8-pack.

They got a nice place close to the bar and Kate rested against Jake, pushing her butt towards his growing dick. He put his arm around her and they softly moved to the music. They talked a little about their lives and were starting the first drink of the night when Kate decided it was time. She extracted two reds out of her pack giving one to Jake.

-Careful not to cum on your pants- she whispered to him with a smirk.

They started smoking together. Kate was actively trying to inhale was much as possible, pressing her beautiful lips together expanding her chest. Her tits looking as hot as ever. Jake focussed on the work out idea. He flexed to bring the cigarette to his mouth and mimicked Kate, expanding his pecs while filling his lungs with smoke, it felt so good. The burn was not even that strong anymore and he felt like he could do heavy smoking.

12