Jake Pt. 02

Story Info
Jake gets his wish.
1.1k words
4.23
8.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
299 Followers

After my encounter in the library restroom, I spent the next couple days in nervous exhilaration. I had to have more. I sent a message to the number I had gotten. After awhile I got a message back.

"This the dude in the library?"

I answered that I was the guy in the library and wanted to know about the "meeting" at the motel.

The guy, Joey, said he and a few friends got together to play every once in awhile to let off steam. All the guys were college guys and very discreet.

Tuesday came around and I felt like I walked around with a hard-on all day. I waffled back and forth deciding if I was going to go to the little circle jerk or not. By about 10pm, I was in a crazy frenzy. I threw caution to the wind and jumped in my car.

I sat in my car at the motel for awhile. I was about to leave when I saw a couple of guys walking across the parking lot. A long-haired blond one was wearing shorts that stretched around big meaty thighs with a too-tight t-shirt riding up his muscled v-shaped torso. The other guy with him was dark-haired with a military cut and was much leaner. They met up with another guy at the door of number 56 and walked in.

I took and deep breath. I jumped out of my car and quickly walked to the door. I was going to knock, but the door wasn't closed all the way and my first knock pushed it open. The muscled blond was standing at the door and it knocked into his now shirtless torso.

"C'mon in, slugger. You're a hottie," he said, pulling me in and closing the door behind me. He grabbed at my shirt, running a hand under it and grabbing at a nip. "I'm Matt. You're new. Joey mentioned you." He motioned to a guy sitting on the bed naked rubbing the crotch of the guy with the military haircut who had just came with Matt.

"I'm Joey," the naked guy said to me as he approached. "And you're Jake."

I nodded nervously.

His thighs were muscled and hairy, as was his chest. His face was scruffy and he was very handsome. He dropped to his knees in front of me and started to reach for my shorts.

"May I?" he said, pausing.

"Go ahead." I said with my voice breaking. I took a second. "Go for it."

My shorts were soon off and Joey was taking my cock deep into his mouth. I was in ecstasy. I kind of laughed because the pleasure of my cock slipping down Joey's throat was so intense. Matt had taken off my shirt and was licking my nips. I couldn't think. I just got lost in it all.

Matt's buddy knelt down and started to suck Matt's fat dick, choking on it as he pulled it down his throat.

Matt pulled off my nips and pushed his long hair back.

"Suck the muscle cock, Rico. You fucking cocksucking bitch." Matt looked at me and winked. "You wanna help him?"

"In a bit," I laughed as I surveyed the room.

It was a room full of guys playing with their or other dicks. There were two other guys besides Matt, Rico, Joey, and me. One was a small sandy-haired twink; the other was a frat-type medium-build dude wearing nothing but a baseball cap. Those two were on one of the double beds sucking each other off.

"The one in the hat is Jeremy and the twinkie is Eric," Matt said, noticing me looking at them. "Jeremy has a huge cock." Matt's hand was waving his own fat cock at me. "Even bigger than mine... well, maybe."

Joey was sucking my cock so good, but I really needed to have a cock in my own virginal mouth. Matt was fucking hot with his floppy porn cock. I just knew he'd be my first.

Joey pulled off my cock with an audible pop. He looked up at me and I pointed to the empty bed. I wanted to suck my first cock -Matt's muscle cock- on the bed. I was going to savor every inch of that body too.

I grabbed at Matt and motioned to the bed. He grinned and pushed Rico off his cock. He grabbed Rico by the neck and maneuvered him to the bed. He pushed Rico onto the bed before rolling onto it himself. I was just about to roll on top of Matt's beast of a body when I heard the motel room door open and close. I glanced around and my jaw dropped.

My roommate Steven was standing inside the room.

"Oh, fuck, it's Steven," I said to myself hoarsely.

"Oh, you know Steven?" asked Matt, lying on his side. He lifted a muscled arm into the air and waved. "Yo, Steven, come here!"

Steven had pulled off his shirt, revealing his perfect body and started toward Matt. He undid his belt and his shorts as he walked over. Since he always went commando, his hairy crotch was exposed provocatively. I sucked in a deep breath and turned around suddenly - Steven walked into me. There we were chest to chest.

"You?" he questioned with a slight sneer.

"Yeah," I replied, looking up at him. "What...?"

"Ok, I'm bi. Maybe gay. Don't know, and actually don't care. I like a hot mouth on my cock, preferably a guy. I can say and do things that really turn me on with a guy that I can't with girls," he confessed, interrupting me.

"Wow," I stammered as a whiff of his scent hit my nose.

I was so close I could feel his heat. I could feel my cock hardening against his thigh. He pushed his thigh toward me.

"So my secret is out," he said, looking up and away.

"I'm not going to ever say a word, Steven."

He looked at me directly in the eyes. It was a powerful look. It was so intense I started to feel self-conscious. Steven grabbed me by the hand and pushed down his shorts.He put my hand on his cock. It was thick and felt like warm velvet. He bucked his hips forward slightly as my hand slid over it.

"Oh, I know you won't. It's hard to say anything with a mouthful of my big fucking cock," he told me as he gently grabbed my throat and smirked. "Or should I say, 'throatful'?"

"Keep me quiet...as long as we're roommates. I don't mind being gagged by your big dick," I joked.

"Yeah, I plan on it," he replied. And he wasn't joking.

TAHammer
TAHammer
299 Followers