Jake's Anonymous Massage

Story Info
Straight Jake doesn't realize who's giving him a sensual rub.
1.2k words
4.38
18.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake pulled into the parking lot of the strip mall, arriving at his destination. A work friend had told him about the most relaxing massage he's ever received: a sensory deprivation massage of sorts. He walks in and is greeted by the girl behind the desk, a cute blonde in her early 20s in light pink scrubs.

"Good afternoon! Is this your first time here?" she asks.

"Yes, a buddy of mine made the appointment for me. Jake, 1pm..."

"Yep, we're expecting you. I'll go over everything with you and we'll get started. Like any other massage, once you get to your room you'll undress to your comfort, and lie face down on the massage table and the therapist will be in shortly after. The difference with our place is that we supply earplugs and blackout goggles to enhance the sense of touch. When it's time to turn over to your back, you'll feel a tap on your shoulder"

She walks in front of Jake and leads him to his room. Once there, Jake undresses and slides under the top sheet on the massage table. He grabs the earplugs and goggles from the side table and puts them on.

Almost immediately, Jake feels relaxed. the silence paired with the heating pad on the table helps him forget the stress he's been under at work.

*knock knock* The door opens and shuts. The top sheet is pulled back. Jake didnt even hear the therapist come in. A few seconds later warm, slippery hands begin gliding over Jakes back.

He lets out a quiet moaning sigh.

The unseen hands work their way from his shoulders to his lower back, kneading, pulling, pushing as they go. They then move to his sides, rolling over his hips and back up to his shoulders and repeats several times. With each pass, the warm hands reach further under Jake's hips, almost to his pelvic area.

"Is she trying to get me horny?" he jokes to himself.

Jake is under the assumption that the cute girl who led him to the room was the one touching him.

He pictures her small frame, small but perky tits, slender arms, blue eyes, long wavy blonde hair.

He hasn't felt a woman's touch in some time. He's horny. His cock slides against the soft warm heating pad as it grows.

The truth is that he's still not feeling a woman's touch. What Jake doesn't realize is that his therapist is actually a petite young Korean man named James. You cant blame Jake for not knowing. James has the build of a woman, with smooth feminine skin.

James taps Jake's shoulder and he turns over onto his back, still covered by the sheet from the waist down. He wonders how noticable his hard cock is.

'I'm sure this happens all the time, she's probably used to it', he thinks to himself.

James is standing at the top of the table above Jake's head, massaging the upper portion of his chest. He slowly slides his hands down, over Jake's abs, arriving just above the top of the sheet, near his pelvis. Jake inhales sharply.

His cock throbs and a spot of precum becomes visible on top of the sheet.

'Okay, it has to be very noticeable by now', he thinks, nervously. 'But is she TRYING to do this?'

James hands return to Jakes pecs, pressing his thumbs over his nipples as he again slides them down to just above Jake's cock.

Jake begins breathing heavier. His mind thinks back to when his friend told him about the place. Is this the same experience he received? Is that why he recommended it?

Jakes mind is spinning. An intense thrill comes over him. He curls his toes, gripping the sheet with them and pulling it down just enough to expose the head of his penis, testing the waters. His heart races. The touch stops.

'Fuck. I shouldn't have done that. Do I say it was an accident? My rock hard cock isn't going to help my case.

"I didn't..." Jake gets out just before a slippery hand rubs down his shaft and back up, squeezing more precum out of his tip.

He couldn't believe it. The hands overlapped as they slid up and down his cock.

James was very skilled. This was his craft, honed over several years of experience.

Jake just laid back, put his hands behind his head and enjoyed every second of it. The hands stop and a second later he feels hair brush his stomach, right before a warm mouth wraps around his head. The therapists tounge circling it for a moment, then taking it deep in their throat. James slurps and works his mouth up and down, twisting as he does.

Jake imagines the receptionist's body. how smooth her skin was, her hard nipples pressed against her scrubs. He puts a hand on the back of James' head. He runs his fingers through his mid-length hair. Still unbeknownst to Jake that he's getting the best blowjob of his life from a man, if you can call James that. In the right make-up James can easily pass as a girl, and he has before.

James then trades his mouth for his hands and begins wringing upwards on Jake's cock, very slowly, inch by inch. Precum oozing over James' slender fingers as he does. Jake moans. James increases his pace. Jake begins thrusting into James' hands. If Jake could see, he would see a smiling James focused intently on his throbbing dick. The blindfold really does make the experience more intense.

"Go faster", Jake let's out. James does what he asks and quickens his rhythm. Still using both hands, he rapidly strokes Jake's eager cock. Himself moaning at the effort he's using. Luckily Jake's ears are plugged and he hears nothing.

"My fucking God, you're good at this. I'm going to bust!"

James doesn't let up, still jerking up and down until finally Jake screams out.

"Fuuuck! Oh FUCK!"

James puts the head of Jakes cock in his mouth and sucks as he strokes. Jake cums. He feels each rope make its way up his shaft and squirt out the top into the unseen mouth. James takes the cock deep into his throat midcum, feeling each throb as the cum drains into his stomach.

Jake is spent. James leaves the room and a minute later Jake removes his goggles and ear plugs. He lies there, panting, until he's able to get up. He gets dressed and walks out into the lobby.

"How was it?", the receptionist smiles.

"It was incredible" Jake replies, and gives her a wink.

A few days later, Jake calls the massage parlor. He asks to make an appointment with the same girl he had the other day.

"It says here that your masseuse was James. Would you like to see him again?"

"No, I had the blonde girl. She was working the front desk" Jake says.

"Well I'm the blonde girl who works at the front. I'm not a therapist. You had James, I remember you coming in now that i think of it."

Jake was dumbfounded. He's remembering now that he couldnt see or hear anything. Could the best orgasm he ever had in his life been from a guy? He's silent, still on the phone.

"Sir? Would you like to make an appointment?....Sir?"

Jake hangs up the phone, stunned.