Jake's Odyssee Ch. 01

Story Info
Jake meets his father's new girlfriend and her daughter.
4.4k words
3.82
30.4k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hello! Just a quick thank you for the surprising rating from my last story!

This was actually a pretty big project and still have a ton to write, but I figured I would at least post the first couple chapters on here now so that anyone interested in getting to know the characters, and understanding the story as a whole a little more, they absolutely can. I actually had a lot written up already just sitting and waiting for me to decide what I wanted to do with it all.

Please feel free to give me any critiques/advice/suggestions!! I really want to get better at all aspects of writing so anything is greatly appreciated, thank you so much, and I hope you enjoy.

*

Meeting Bev and Dani (MAR 2014)

After I turned 18 in March 2014, my dad started dating a girl named Beverley, or "Bev," for short. She looked like she was in her mid-30's, bright blue eyes, with straightened dirty blonde hair, maybe about 5' 5" (1.65 m) tall, with DD natural breasts. She also had a daughter a few years older than me named Dani, who was 20 years old, also had blue eyes. She had brunette hair, and was about the same height as her mother, with size 34D breasts.

Usually, my dad dated a lot of people and after a while when they argued they would break up and he would move on, so I didn't really intend to get to know them well. I would just stick to the TV or play video games.

Spending time at his house was a little more boring than usual nowadays though, because now that my actual sister left our hometown, I wouldn't have anyone else to really hang out with when I went there to visit.

The first time I met them was for a 'birthday meal,' which I feel like was just an excuse to have dad try to show Bev he was a good dad because it wasn't a very normal thing for us to do.

He drove an F150 dark reddish/purple truck, which is how I knew when he got to our house because it was big, loud, and obnoxious.

I grabbed my backpack of clothes and a couple other things since I was probably going to start staying there from here on out, said goodbye to my grandma and gave her a long hug, and told her that I'll come back soon to visit her and probably grab some more things, and headed down the driveway to the truck.

I glanced briefly to the truck cab on my way, trying to avoid awkward eye contact. Dad was in the driver seat, Bev was in the passenger seat, both were on their phones. Bev was wearing a long-sleeved black shirt, with her hair pulled over on one side. She looked pretty, from what I could see, but given the situation of me probably having to move and switch schools I didn't really care.

When I opened the door, I stopped for a half second and saw Dani. She was wearing some sort of Doctor Who black t-shirt and some jewelry on her neck and wrist; her brunette hair looked really nice like she had just gotten out of a shower a couple hours ago. She smiled at me, I nodded back, took off my backpack and hopped in.

"Son, this is Bev, and that's Dani back there." They both looked over and smiled lightly. We all exchanged 'hi's' and 'nice to meet you's,' as he pulled the truck out of the driveway and drove towards the restaurant.

"So what do you like to do in your free time sweetie?" Bev asked me.

"Um, I guess really just playing video games, I don't really do much else." Both her and Dani gave sort of a silent nod as they looked out their windows, which usually meant 'wow that's neat, I don't.' Most people I met thought video games were nothing but a colossal waste of time.

"What about you guys?" I asked.

"I like to make art, like painting and drawing specifically." Dani replied.

"I'm more interested in just reading a good book, and I also like to travel and take pictures as well," said Bev.

"Cool," I commented as I watched us pulling into a parking lot. We had just arrived at the restaurant, it was an Italian spot.

When we all got out, I got a better look at what the girls were wearing. It was kind of subconsciously, not necessarily something I was waiting for. Bev was wearing tight sweatpants, which revealed that she actually had a pretty thick and round ass.

Dani was wearing skinny jeans, which showed the same, however hers was a little smaller than Bev's, but it still was in really good proportions to her body, she was not flat by any means. I did my best to not look for long, but my horny self was definitely attracted to looking at ass/tits when girls' clothes showed off their physique.

After we got inside, we all sat at a booth, Dani sitting next to me, dad and Bev adjacent to us. After looking at the menu forever (I was always indecisive with food), I chose the chicken parmesan. Both the girls got some type of spaghetti, and dad got a meatball sub with a beer.

"So what grade are you going in when school starts up, Jake?" Bev asked me.

"I'll be going into 12th grade," I said.

"Oh that's amazing! Have you thought about what you want to do after you graduate?" She responded.

"Not really, I don't know what I want to do. I like psychology, and video games, so maybe try to go to college for one of those things." I said.

Dad looked over and said, "you should think about joining the Navy like your sister."

I looked back at him. "Yeah, I don't know. I like that school would be free, but I don't know how much free time I would have for it. I've been thinking about it though, I'll probably ask her about it when we can talk more than just letters or emails."

I could see that talking about this sort of peaked Dani's interest because she stopped scrolling on her phone and was watching us talk. That, or she was just hungry/bored and wanted her food here already.

"Well even if you are still just thinking about it, I think that is very honorable and brave of you to consider joining the service" Bev said.

I sort of shrugged and smiled back. I always thought that the whole thanking people for their service thing was kind of awkward, like what do you say to that? It was a lot weirder when people said anything like that to me though, because I still hadn't even joined yet, I was just thinking about it.

"When's your first day back at school?" Dad asked.

"I think it's like 19 August or something," I said.

"Well, we were thinking about going on a camping trip and going floating down the river around the weekend of the 9th, I'd like you to come with us." Dad said. Damn. I wish he would have said that first so I could have pushed the date up more and wouldn't have to go.

I didn't mind camping, but without my sister, it's probably just going to be this whole awkward get-to-know-you stuff the whole time. But now I didn't really have a choice, I wasn't good at lying on the spot anyways. "Okay, yea sure that sounds like fun," I replied.

By this time, all our food had arrived. Everyone got quiet because we were all really hungry, and the food was amazing. This was one of those Italian restaurants that had homemade style food and seasoning, not your typical chicken parm and spaghetti meals.

As I was eating, I looked around the restaurant to take in the atmosphere. The walls went from a beige color to a dark blue in other parts of the interior, with wooden accents for the shelves and picture frames. Plants/flowers were placed throughout, along with typical Italian restaurant decor, such as mini busts/sculptures, wine bottles, and traditional artwork.

As I was looking around, I noticed a small slurping sound which caught my attention. But then I remembered Bev and Dani were eating spaghetti. I always tried to spin the noodles around my fork and eat the noodles all at once, but they ate it by putting a bite of noodles in their mouth, pressing their lips around the noodles, and sucked them up.

They seemed to be really good at it too, because that was also the first time I heard anything after they had been eating for a few minutes. Most people that eat them that way are either constantly slurping and trying to get all the noodles, making a mess with sauce splattering from the noodles flying everywhere, or just can't provide enough suction to get the noodles up.

But they seemed almost methodical about it. The noodles seemed to just obey their mouths, all going in uniformly, not splashing around fighting it at all. I noticed then that Dani and Bev had the same style lips. They looked very soft, and plush. Some people didn't really have any sort of lips, and some had way to much.

But to me, their lips both seemed about the perfect size anyone would want, both just looking like perfect pillows from all sides as they pressed in....Then I realized I was rock hard under the table. I probably looked too long too, because now everyone was halfway done with their meals and I only had a couple bites.

I did this thing I usually did when I got hard in public, I acted like I was scratching my stomach or repositioning my shirt, and at the same time grabbed my pants waist, and put my cock under it, so that it laid flat against my stomach. This way, you could only see the tip from my angle if my shirt was up, but my shirt covered my waist so I never had to worry. Then, I went back to my meal.

After we finished eating, dad paid for the meal, and we headed back to the truck. My erection finally subsided so I didn't have to worry about that anymore, I just made sure not to try to look at the girls' asses on our walk.

But I couldn't help it. I stole a quick glance back at Bev's ass. It was dreamy. Her sweatpants seemed maybe too small, curving along at every point of her body, from her calves, to her thighs, and along her ass. It went into her ass crack starting from about halfway down her ass and went all the way down toward her thighs. Every step she took, each cheek almost seemed to move on its own accord. Every step that hit the ground caused a tremor to her ass, making both cheeks jiggle slightly.

All I could imagine was pinching the fat on it, squeezing it with my whole hand, and fucking it. I had to force myself to think other thoughts or else I'd get hard again.

We all got in the car and headed home. My dad lived in a house that had an upstairs floor and a basement, along with a dual car sized gravel driveway. At the farthest point in, a canopy breached over the driveway, which was usually where his grill was, and where him and all his friends would just drink and hangout on weekends.

Right off the driveway in the yard they would build bonfires if it wasn't raining. The rest of the yard, which was a good size, maybe almost half an acre, was basically a big hill down to the bottom, where the terrain veered back up a much steeper hill, which had a field of trees, vines, and thorn bushes.

The inside of the house had a strange layout in my opinion. When you entered, you walked into the living room. There was a stand-up wall opposite the front door, that encircled the center portion of the house. Behind the stand-up walls were stairs going both upstairs and downstairs on either end.

Left of the center section, there were three doors: my dad's room on the left, bathroom straight ahead, and another bedroom to the right. Behind the center section was the kitchen, this was the opposite side of the house from the living room. And finally, the right side had a door leading outside, and the stand-up wall had the door leading upstairs.

When we got inside, I was about to go set up my PlayStation upstairs when dad caught me and said "why don't you just stay down here for a minute and watch a movie with us."

It sounds like he says these statements as questions, but really they're statements, basically telling me to do this stuff, I know that much about him. He has/would never hit me or anything, but if I said no then he would say the same thing, but would leave out the 'why don't you' part. I also didn't want to risk losing any of my games for the time being, so I bit the bullet and said "alright I'll just go drop off my stuff upstairs."

Dani was following behind me, "I'll be back too, I'm just gonna grab my phone charger."

The stairs leading to the floor above us were always crazy loud and creaky. The layout up there is essentially you walk from the stairs directly into the first bedroom, like an open area concept. Directly to the left after the stairs is the door to the other bedroom, which I guess is now Dani's.

I dropped off my things, and Dani grabbed her charger. I wondered if she wanted to say anything to me so I tried to act like I was doing something until she came back from her room. After a couple minutes, I heard her door open, looked over, and saw that she had changed into more comfortable clothes.

She wore a pair of baggy grey sweatpants instead of her skinny jeans, and a very small black shirt, that cut off a little bit further down from her boobs, revealing her flat stomach. She didn't even bother looking in my direction and went downstairs.

Myself feeling a little surprised, and also a little sad we didn't get any time to connect alone (because she was pretty, but also that I wanted a friend closer to my age to talk and relate to here). But at least I had games, so I shrugged it off a little and went downstairs shortly after.

That night we watched The Hills Have Eyes 1 and 2, which was pretty disturbing, but every time I went to dad's we usually watched a pretty freaky scary movie so it didn't bother me as much as it probably would some people. I saw that Dani had a smartphone and tried to look at what she was doing every once in a while.

My phone was a go-phone that could only text or call, it had internet capabilities, but it wasn't anywhere close to being a smart phone. I was genuinely interested in what they were like, not necessarily what she was doing on it.

Her attention was on that much more than the movie. At one point I caught a name, Devin. That must be her boyfriend or something. But right then, she caught me looking over and angled her phone so that I couldn't see for the rest of the night.

By this time it was getting late, and the second movie was getting close to ending. I wanted to try to time myself right so that I would be right behind Dani going upstairs so I could get a better look at her ass. The stairs were also pretty steep compared to most.

The credits started rolling, and Dani yawned and stretched. "Ok I'm gonna go to bed."

I yawned as well "yeah, me too I'm about to pass out."

Dad turned off the TV, and we all started retreating to our rooms. I think Dani tried to take her time a little more, but I was a pro at wasting time acting like I'm busy (or at least I thought I was). Eventually, she started going to the door to the stairs, and I was right behind her.

I waited for her to get a couple steps up and followed suite. Her sweatpants were really baggy, and I guess this confirmed that she really didn't have a big ass, because I couldn't catch a ton of detail. I could definitely catch the mass of it every once in a while, though, seeing the fabric coursing along the broad side of her cheeks when she would take a new step and push up.

By this time, I realized she was walking a little slow, and she might have actually been looking back and saw me looking, because all of a sudden, it seemed like she had a burst of energy and shot up the stairs and closed her door immediately.

I felt really embarrassed. I didn't realize how weird I was being until then. Now I'm gonna come off as just some pervy guy that's in a room right next to her, so now I'm super creepy, yayy....

I got into my bed and started laying down. This was my first night from my actual home, not just for a weekend at dad's, but for a long time. Thinking about the craziness that happened life-wise didn't seem real. I could give a shit about Bev and Dani.

I just couldn't believe I lost everyone so quickly, and now I have to be with dad on my own. I didn't feel like crying, because I was just so surprised and overwhelmed. I tried to think about the video games I was going to play tomorrow, or Bev's ass walking to the truck. I didn't want to walk downstairs to the bathroom to jack off, so I just decided to go to sleep.

All of a sudden, I heard a soft buzzing sound from Dani's room. I usually sleep with as little noise and as dark a room as possible, or else it probably wouldn't have bothered me. Then it almost sounded like she was doing breathing exercises, or quietly singing or something, I couldn't tell.

We were still kind of in an awkward state, and I didn't want to come off any weirder, so I just did my best to ignore it and I eventually fell asleep.

First Few Weeks at Dad's

The following days, I pretty much secluded myself from everyone, staying upstairs and playing video games. I think Dani was gone the rest of the weekend with her boyfriend anyways, and I had no desire to spend 'quality time' with dad and Bev.

By the time Monday came around, dad went to work on his typical 12-hour shift, Dani still hadn't came home yet, maybe her and Bev went to wherever they worked too, I could definitely get used to being home alone!

I went downstairs to make some cereal, and heard the shower running. I looked outside and saw Bev's teal colored 2014 Nissan Rogue in the driveway. Does she have a later shift maybe?

I started pouring cereal and heard the shower water shut off. I poured my milk, grabbed a spoon, and sat down at the dinner table in the kitchen. I heard the bathroom door open, and Bev came into the kitchen. She didn't look around much, and I'm usually really quiet, so she didn't notice I was there at first, which gave me a little freedom to catch some longer glances.

She still had wet hair, and was wearing a tight, faded out maroon colored bath robe, and nothing under it. I could tell, because I could see vague impressions of her nipples popping from the fabric of her robe. It was hard to tell how big her boobs were when she was wearing a black shirt yesterday, but this exposed everything to me.

Unknowingly, I instantly got hard, had stopped eating, and continued staring as she opened the fridge directly opposite from the dining table. I saw her big round ass again and nothing in me wanted anything more than for her to bend over and reach far into the fridge, spreading those cheeks.... But she didn't, she grabbed the orange juice from the fridge door, which was when she turned, looked over, and saw me staring at her.

She jumped and gasped "oh dear! Oh my gosh you scared me honey! I didn't hear you come downstairs!"

I tried to calm her down "Sorry! Yeah, I came down while you were in the shower and you must not have heard, I didn't mean to scare you."

Bev put the orange juice back and closed the fridge. "No, it's okay sweetie I guess I sort of forgot you were going to be home today too, let me go change really quick and put something a little more appropriate on okay?"

I didn't want that to happen, I wanted to watch her in it all day. "I mean, it doesn't bother me at all, I'm not uncomfortable or anything."

Bev continued walking back to her and dad's bedroom "That's sweet of you honey, I'll just be a second," and the bedroom door shut.

Fuck! I think I even pre came a little bit from watching her for so long. I went back to my cereal, which was already starting to get soggy at this point.

When she came back out, I was almost done with my second bowl. Her hair was dry now and she was wearing a sleeveless maroon shirt and a flower-patterned skirt that went down to her knees.

"I'm so sorry about that sweetie, I'm just really used to being alone throughout the weekdays when Dani's gone," Bev said as she came back and made her a glass of orange juice.

"It's okay," I said between bites of cereal. I thought for a second, "..where has Dani been?"

Bev laughed a little. "Oh, sometimes she just goes out with friends for a little while, lately it's been with her boyfriend Devin." So I was right about them dating.

12