Jake's Personal Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's hit the showers, alright hun?" Jen said, gathering her stuff into her gym bag. She walked over to him, standing so close that he could feel her body warmth on his skin. She looked up at him only with her eyes. Normally she'd look submissive with such a look, but they both knew who had all the power. She reached out and wrapped her palm around Jake's cock through his basketball shorts, slowly dragging her hand up and down his shaft. In her sweetest, most innocent voice "And when you're in there, take care of this. Okay honey?"

He let out a whimper as she played with his cock. Anybody else and he'd feel like he was holding the cards but she, quite literally, had him in the palm of her hand. She patted him on the cock and left the room, leaving him with the sight of her ass for the second day in a row. He hurried to the shower, knowing that he absolutely had to cum before he could show his face to the outside world again. After a teasing like that, he needed to empty his balls. It took him less time than the day before, and he filled the empty locker room with his moans. 'Even girlier than this morning' he thought to himself. He felt the cum build up and he grew louder than he realized. The tile of the shower walls amplified the sound even further, humiliating him as he heard himself whimper and moan as he came and watched it spurt all over the floor once more.

He quickly rinsed off his body and the evidence and got back into his work clothes, ready to face the day. He was sad to be on his own again for lunch, but nothing could ruin the high he was on after having Jen stroke his cock--even if it was over his pants. As he walked to the second half of his lunch hour, he thought more about the encounter. He had no input, he didn't even get to touch her. He had barely said anything to her at all. She was in complete and utter control.

And he fucking loved it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake woke up just as sore as they day before. 'I guess two days of exercise doesn't immediately get you in shape huh' he thought. He felt his morning salute swell up under the sheets and reached over for the bottle of lotion on his nightside table. He picked up his phone to get some material, but saw the time.

'6:55. Fuck.'

He barely had time for his morning routine and definitely didn't have time to jerk off like he had every morning. He was already always embarrassingly hard around Jen, this 100% would not help. He jumped into his work slacks and button up. On his way out of his room, he grabbed his spare shirt, shorts, socks, and sneakers and practically ran to his car. He was sweating on the way over for two reasons: it was unusually hot for January, and he was terrified he'd catch the wrong side of traffic.

He was lucky to get to work on time. Less time spent working meant less time with Jen, and he wanted every moment he could get. As much as he liked the pay of his job, the work paled in comparison to his time with her. At times he found himself drifting off, daydreaming about her. He considered sneaking off to deal with his...issue, but he knew he needed to get his work done so he could actually leave on time.

The time finally came, and Jake speed walked out of the door, excited to see her again. He went into the work bathroom, as he always did, and changed into his spare clothes. He took his shoes off, pants down, and searched for his spare underwear and socks. The socks were there--clearly--but the underwear was no wear to be found. Fuck. FuckfuckfuckfuckffuckFUCK. Without the boxer briefs he had worn the other days--practically every day of his adult life--he would have no barrier between his shorts and his bare cock. But it was either that or wearing his sweaty underwear for the rest of the work day, and there was no way he'd be doing that. He decided on wearing the gym shorts with no underwear. That way, he could just change back when it was time to get back to work. All he would have to do is not embarrass himself in front of Jen.

Simple.

He felt his cock start to swell as he walked down to the street and over to the gym. Lucky for him, he could keep it under control with sheer power of will.

That all went out the window when he saw Jen.

She was in a white sports bra and white spandex shorts today. She was clearly not bothered by his reaction to the outfit yesterday, and this one took it a step further. As white cloth often is, her clothes were a little sheer. She could see her bright pink panties through her shorts from here. Even better, the A/C in the building was blasting to counteract the heat. Jen's nipples were poking out, two targets that immediately caught his eye. Jake immediately looked away, determined to not reveal his wardrobe mistake.

"Let's jump right into it, alright hun? Sit ups, treadmill, and then we'll try our hand at cleaning up your squats" Jen told him.

He quickly agreed and dropped to the floor, eager to get into a position where she wouldn't see him get hard. He propped his legs up, and she put her hands on his feet to weigh him down. "60 reps this time, alright sweetie?"

Jake flushed at the pet name but nodded and immediately got to work. Jen did the same routine as their first time around, leaning lower and lower as he progressed through his reps. A slight frown appeared on her face when she realized he wasn't looking at her tits. She had even asked them to turn down the temperature in their room. She looked down at him and he stared straight ahead, past her. Her eyes drew lower, to his shorts, and she realized there was nothing covering his crotch this time. HIs shorts fell whenever they did sit ups, and she would take the occasional opportunity to glance at his underwear-cupped ass, but now that view was unobstructed. Better yet, he was too big to tuck up, especially in a position like this, so she could see his bare cock for the first time. All the adrenaline had given him a chubby, but he wasn't completely hard.

'At least not yet' she thought to herself'. She took one hand off of Jake's shoe, waited until he got to the top of his rep, and pushed him straight back down, pinning him single handedly. She looked down into his eyes, reveling in this display of pure domination.

"I just wanted to stop you for a second, hun." she said slyly, a small smile forming on her face "I noticed that you didn't wear underwear today."

"i-um-i-i 'm so sorry Jen, I just was in a real rush this morning and I forgot to bring my spare and I didn't want to be in sweaty underwear all day and it's unprofessional at work and I understand if you wanna stop the sessions an--"

"It's okay sweetie" Jen laughed. "I don't mind."

"R-really?"

"Of course not" She pushed down on his shoulder even harder, reminding him that he's pinned. "It's pretty slutty, but I like it"

Jake whimpered. He had never been treated like this before, but he was loving it. He was ready to do anything for her, so long as she kept calling him names. He felt his cock start to grow. Because his shorts' legs had fallen down during their exercise, it grew right out of his shorts. His cock was out for her to see. She noticed the movement and kept eye contact with his penis.

"Oh?" She teased "Someone likes being called a slut hm? I'll have to be sure to call you names more to reward you then." She contemplated more. "And maybe as a punishment too."

Jake nodded wordlessly. Anything to get this to continue.

"And I know how much better you work when you get some encouragement. You're already rock solid for me so there's no need to avoid it. So be a good boy and use my tits as motivation, okay Jakey? 30 more reps."

Jake agreed and started again, staring at her tits on each rep. Now he didn't feel guilty for looking, and would make his descent as slow as possible to get to look for longer. Jen watched him with a sparkle in her eyes, shaking her chest at him every few reps for some extra encouragement. It took them longer to get through the exercise, but overall, Jake had worked much harder, and got in a better workout.

"Good boy! Now it's time for some real work. 10 minutes on the treadmill, alright?"

Jake breathlessly nodded, got up, and walked in tandem with her to the treadmills in the corner for the second time that week. For once, they got something done with nothing eventful happening. Jake got a chance to calm down, even with the occasional glance to Jen's bouncing tits as she ran. He was already showing slight improvement, making it and a quarter miles in 10 minutes when it had taken him 10 minutes to do only one mile just earlier this week. Even with her less than usual methods, Jen wasn't a bad trainer at all.

A sheen of sweat was forming on the two of them, even with the A/C blasting. "I know you're tired hun but we have to push through okay? 50 squats"

Jake groaned in exasperation "Alright." They lined up next to each other and began their squats. Jake showed a marked improvement from last time in this area too, but Jen still wasn't happy with his form.

"Hun, you gotta go lower than that...no no, your feet are too close together...no--just" Jen was exasperated. She grabbed his shoulders. "Stop."

"I'm sorry" He looked down in shame. He already knew he was pretty hopeless, he had just hoped that he wouldn't show her how wimpy he really was.

"It's okay, it's okay. You just need something to help you remember how low to get." She scrunched her eyebrows in concentration. Jake thought she looked absolutely adorable like that. If someone just saw that face, they'd have no idea what kind of control she really liked to have. An idea came to her. Her face lit up so clearly you could almost see the lightbulb form and emulate the same light that always seemed to surround her.

"I've got a good story about how I learned to keep low in my squats. The first year outta high school I fell out of shape. Some of the muscle on me started to turn to fat and I was feeling unhappy with it." She laughed. And did a half turn, giving him a view of her back side and still maintaining eye contact. "I mean, I like this fat ass as much as everyone else does, but that's where I want the fat to stop."

Jake let out a nervous giggle.

"So I got a personal trainer of my own. I needed the encouragement mostly, I had lost my drive. Whenever we did squats, I didn't put my full effort in. I'd always only go about halfway, not enough to really do anything. So my trainer--his name was Mike-- Mike gave me motivation pretty similar to how I motivate you. See, Mike and I had some mild flirtation. And he was the type of guy to really take charge, so he proposed a challenge: he would lay on the benchpress and I would squat over him. It was at the perfect height, so if I got close enough to his face, he would lick my pussy." She giggled at the memory. "Trust me, I got low enough on every rep after he instituted that rule."

At this point, Jake's face had been more pink than pale around her, and this was just adding to the disparity. "I-I'll keep that in mind."

She giggled again at his innocence. "I think it'll take a bit more than just a story to make you remember." She led him to the benchpress on the other side of the room, a machine they had yet to touch. "Lay down here, with your feet facing the side the bar would be on."

Jake, obedient as ever, did just that. Jen smiled down and patronizingly patted his cheek and stood over him, facing the opposite direction. "Pay close attention baby"

Jen began her squats. Her ass, now barely covered by her light spandex, stretched down towards his face, not quite reaching him. He could see her panties through the cloth, the bright pink cloth teasing at what was underneath. He could've sworn he started to see her soaking through the shorts, one spot in particular one much clearer than the rest. Her squats got lower and lower. Her ass had begun to brush his nose. He hadn't had too much experience around women, but he could smell her more the lower he got. He would've been perfect content with just that--enough jerk off material to last him the rest of his life, but her squats got even lower.

Jen spoke as she did her reps "You know...At the end of each workout...MIke would give me a reward.." She got lower and lower, her cloth covered pussy brushing Jake's mouth. "I figure...you've been such a good boy today...I'd give you a taste of what we did." She was making full contact with his face now, crushing him ever so slightly. If Jake licked his lips, he could taste her on his mouth even through the cloth. Jen reached 70 reps--Jake had been counting. On her last, she didn't come back to the standing position, but instead put her weight on his face. Jake could taste her sweat and pussy now from the source--he had left his mouth open as he wasn't expecting this development.

"Get to licking, whore" Jen ordered. She was out of breath, but apparently had the energy to begin grinding on his face. Jen's juices spread from his chin to his nose, getting only messier the longer and harder she bucked down on his face. He tentatively stuck his tongue out, but soon found himself burrowing deeper for just a better taste of her pussy.

"Gooooood Boooooy" she moaned. Especially after their work out together, she tasted intoxicating. He wanted nothing more than to please her, but tasting her for as long as possible was a close second. Jen's eyes fluttered shut as she felt him desperately try to please her. It had been a long time since she had a good toy.

'Perhaps I'll really get to train this one after all.' She thought. They were both caught up in this connection, until she heard her ringtone cut through the air. That moment, they felt the same, deep, primal though cross their mind:

Fuck.

Jen lifted herself from her new toy's face and walked over to hang up. She saw the time: just over two minutes after their time was over. "Well that was lots of fun sweetie, but it's time to hit the showers." She bent down and cupped his face. "And you can clean the mess I left all over that pretty face."

Jake nodded and hastily gathered his things. He turned back to her. "J-Jen?" he stuttered.

"Yes hun?"

His face was still flush from their fun. "Thank you."

"You're welcome cutie."

Jake headed out the door first, much too flustered to stick around Jen for too long. He got to the locker room before the showers and shed his clothes. He walked into the shower and turned the water on, letting the warm water run over his pale skin. His erection had yet to go down. He knew he was already cutting into his real lunch hour, but he couldn't resist playing with his cock, especially after not cumming earlier in the day. He ran his fingertips over his cock, lightly teasing himself. He had grown so sensitive that he was already whimpering. He firmly grasped his head and began slow, deep strokes up and down. He could feel his cock growing slicker as the water mixed with his precum. His high pitched, girly moans filled the air. Anyone hearing them would think some slutty bitch was getting fucked against the tiles.

But Jen knew better. She listened to his moans from the men's locker room, just before the showers, out of sight. Her hand was in her panties, fucking herself knuckle deep. She was already so horny after riding his face, she had sent herself over the edge twice already hearing her whore's moans. She decided to take matters into her own hands. Off came her sweaty bra and spandex, she could feel her panties cling to her as she slid them off. She walked into the showers, her footsteps covered by the sound of the running water. She saw Jake's ass the motion of his arm: up and down, over and over, achingly slowly. She knew that ass was already hers.

Jake was so lost in his pleasure he didn't notice she was there until he felt her naked breasts against his back. He gasped, but didn't move. "W-wha--"

"Shhhhh." Jen assured as she reached around his body. "You talk too much." She grabbed his cock, jerking him off as she pressed her tits against his back. She moved even slower than he was, twisting her hand each time her strokes reached his head. She lightly kissed his back, too short to reach his neck.

"P-please" Jake moaned.

"Please what?" Jen said in between kisses.

"Please keep going"

Jen chuckled. She took her hands off his cock and walked to face him. She gave him a deep kiss, grabbing him on his hips. She trailed her kisses down his jaw, his neck. She nibbled on her way down, leaving hickeys and bite marks on every inch of skin. She kissed down his chest, flicking her tongue against each nipple. Each lick and bite elicited a louder moan from Jake, almost as high pitched as Jen's just ten minutes before. She kissed down his stomach, feeling him involuntarily flex against her lips. She finally dropped completely to her knees, in front of his throbbing cock. She kissed the head and wrapped her hand around once again. She jerked him off slowly, increasing in speed on each pass. Her fingers were lightly wrapped around him, giving him enough stimulation to whine and whimper, but not enough to give him a real release.

"You were pretty slutty today, weren't you sweetie?" Jen said, looking straight into his eyes.

"Y-Yes ma'am"

"So you deserve to be treated like a slut, right Jake?"

"Yes please ma'am"

She laughed an evil laugh, Jake knew she was planning something. "Good boy. You're my slut and I'll treat you as such" Her spare hand grabbed his balls and began to play with them. Jake's whimpers turned to moans.

"Thank you ma'am"

"And sluts..." Jen said as her hand moved to his ass. "Get filled."

Her fingers moved in closer to his tight asshole. Jake had never put anything up there, but for her he was willing to do anything. Her pointer finger circled his hole not putting pressure on yet.

"Spread your cheeks, slut."

His hand went back to his ass and spread it apart for her. She ran her finger up and down his tight hole, starting to press down harder and harder as she heard his moans grow louder and louder. She put her finger over his entrance and pushed inside of him. She felt him twitch in her hand and smiled. She placed another kiss to the tip of his cock and let him slide into her hot, wet mouth for this first time. As she sank lower on his cock, her finger sank deeper into his ass. Jake tried to hold off, savoring this moment for as long as possible. Deepthroating Jake was no easy feat, but once she bottomed out, Jen began to move her finger in circles, stretching her new toy's hole enough to show him how good she can make him feel. She began to thrust in and out of him in tandem with her mouth moving up and down his cock. She could feel his swollen prostate in his ass and began to stroke it with her finger. Jake was moaning like a common whore and she knew just how to put him over the edge.

Without warning, she shoved a second finger deep inside him, pressing down on his prostate over and over in a 'come hither motion'. Jake moaned like an overacting pornstar as he shot his load deep into her mouth. She kept stroking his prostate, making sure she milked his balls empty of everything. She sucked his cock all the way through his orgasm, and stood to give him a kiss. Jake expected the slight aftertaste of his cum, and was surprised to find her pushing his whole load into his mouth. He could already feel himself getting ready to go again as he swallowed every drop.

"Now you're my fucking cumslut Jakey" Jen smiled at him. "You only cum when I make you, and every drop you spew is going right into your cumslut mouth. Am I clear?"

"Yes ma'am" Jake nodded, the taste of his cum still in his mouth.