Jamal's Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wa02guy
wa02guy
7 Followers

I gave her buttocks a light squeeze. "Every inch of you is just perfect," I sighed, growing more and more smitten with her body as she revealed it to me. I made a light motion to tug down on her panties, and Ivy pulled them the rest of the way off, exposing a triangular swath of dark, neatly-trimmed pubic hair shaved to match the contour of a bikini line.

"Why should you get to have all the fun?" she giggled, yanking my boxers off in one tidy motion. My erection was pulsating, almost aching, yearning for release. Ivy ran her right hand down the underside of my shaft and gently grabbed my scrotum. "Ooh, so tight," she cooed. "I think I can help you with that."

She stepped away to turn off the bedside lamp, leaving only the city lights from outside to illuminate the room. It was still more than enough light by which to appreciate Ivy's incredible beauty. She placed her hands behind my head and guided me onto her bed as she lay down. With Ivy supine and me on my knees above her, we began to kiss. First short, light kisses on the lips and face, then full, heavy kisses where our mouths met and our tongues intertwined. She tasted clean and fresh, and there was that scent again, vanilla with a touch of lavender. Her lips were as soft as I had imagined them to be, and her tongue was skilled and pliable.

I could have gotten lost inside that delicious mouth of hers, but there was so much more of Ivy to explore. I made my way down her neck with light kisses, licking up and down a few times and causing Ivy to shudder with delight. I kissed from each of her shoulders inward toward the base of her neck, then down toward those perky Asian breasts that had so enchanted me.

I started by slowly massaging each breast with my hand - they were just the right size for that. I began to tease each of her nipples with my thumbs, and before long they were both firm and eager and ready for my tongue. I started by kissing the soft part of Ivy's breast, then circling my tongue around the areola before gently licking the nipple, repeating the process on the other side. Judging from her low-pitched moans and her quickening breathing, Ivy was enjoying this quite a bit.

But I was nowhere near done discovering the wonders of her body. I lightly kissed her amazingly taut stomach before letting my hands take over from there. I brushed my left hand downward, from her adorable little navel and over her perfectly coiffed pubic hair until I found the jewel that was her pussy. I started by tenderly running my middle finger around her inner labia, then using it to stroke her clitoris. I worked her clit first with the one finger, then with my index finger as well. I could feel her moisture building up and her breathing getting faster, so I gradually increased the speed of my strokes. As Ivy began to softly moan again, I switched to using my thumb on her clit and eased my middle and index fingers into her moist vagina. As I moved my fingers back and forth inside her, Ivy's moans of pleasure crescendoed in pitch and volume, turning into euphoric shouts.

"Oh God, oh God, OH GOD, ohhhhh, ohhhhh..." Ivy wailed as she climaxed, her juices surging from her gratified pussy onto the bedsheets like a torrent. Before her breathing and pulse had even had a chance to slow down, Ivy sat up and started kissing me. She started briefly with the lips, moving out to my ears and down to my neck before stopping to whisper to me, "Get on your back!"

I lay down on her bed and let Ivy have her way with me. She kissed my neck again, then my chest, licking my nipples and creating a sensation that managed to toe the fine line between ticklish and amazing. Her mouth worked its way down my body, kissing and licking my midsection and my stomach before landing on my swollen cock.

Ivy started by taking the tip into her mouth and swirling it with her tongue, first delicately, then more assertively. She worked her way down the shaft until almost the entire thing was inside her mouth. As she began to pump up and down on it with those luscious lips, I thought I had reached the pinnacle of ecstasy. But then she rubbed my perineum with her fingers while she worked my dick with her mouth, and I nearly lost my mind. Damn, did this woman ever know what she was doing.

I began to moan myself, and I could feel my body flushing, my heartbeat accelerating, and my scrotum tightening almost to the point of pain. I wanted so much to come in her soft, supple mouth, but I also had a searing desire to slip my throbbing dick into that tight, wet Korean pussy. I couldn't stay the night, though, as I was meeting a client at eight o'clock on Saturday morning, and I needed at least a little sleep. It would have to be one way or the other. I was within seconds of an explosive ejaculation when Ivy stopped. I hoped this meant what I thought it meant.

"I can't wait anymore," she sighed in an almost pained voice, her breathing rapid and shallow. She nimbly reached over me and into her nightstand and pulled out a wrapped condom, handing it to me. "I need you inside me. Fuck me. Please. Fuck me right now!" she begged.

"Yes, yes, I want you so bad," I whispered blissfully. Ivy rolled onto her back beside me and I rose to my knees, straddling her legs. I quickly unwrapped the condom and unrolled it over my dick, my pulse racing and my heart pounding with anticipation. I gently slid myself into her warm vagina and began thrusting. I started out slowly, but increased the intensity as I felt her pussy tighten around me. Ivy began to moan with delight again, and she grabbed and held my shoulders as I continued to thrust, her fingernails digging in just a little. Her noises and mine grew louder and more powerful, and I could feel myself about to release. I slowed down my thrusts until my load finally exploded inside her, and I let out a cathartic shout while Ivy's moans subsided and decreased in pitch. We stayed in that position for a while, until our breathing returned to normal. I pulled my very satisfied cock out of her and lay down on the bed, spooning Ivy from behind.

Now I got a closer look at the tattoo I had spotted on her upper back at the club: an ivy vine (inspired by her name, no doubt) intertwined with a heart shape; it was perfect, beautiful, elegant - just like the rest of her. After few minutes of idyllic silence, I began lightly kissing Ivy's shoulders and the back of her neck. "I have to go now," I whispered tenderly. "But I have no words. Just... yes. Yes. Yes."

I rose from her bed and retrieved my shirt, khakis, boxers, and shoes from the floor before excusing myself to the bathroom. I discarded the condom and quickly washed my male parts with soap and warm water, making a mental note to shower in the morning. I freshened up my hands and face as well before getting dressed again, then exited the bathroom to find Ivy, changed back into her lavender pajamas. Her gloriously silky hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she had a sweet, serene smile on her face. Even now, I couldn't get over how gorgeous she was.

She put her arms around me and we hugged. "Jamal, I'm so glad you came over tonight. Thank you, that was exactly what I needed. You're a fantastic lover," she said.

"The pleasure was all mine," I replied. "I needed that, too. You took me places that I didn't even know existed. Thank you so much."

Ivy escorted me out of her apartment, down the elevator, and to the front door of her building. We hugged again, and I leaned in to give her a quick kiss on the lips. I was interested in seeing her again, of course, but I didn't want to come across as too assertive, so I decided to defer to her. "I'll leave it up to you," I said sincerely. "If you want to get together again, that's cool, if you want it to be a one-time thing, that's fine, too."

In retrospect, maybe I should have been just a bit more forward. The sexual chemistry we had was undeniable, and although we didn't make a deep personal connection that night, perhaps we could have with time to get to know each other. She certainly had the personality to match her good looks!

Ivy thought for a few seconds. "I don't know right now. I just know tonight was amazing," she finally said. "Good night, Jamal."

"Yes, it certainly was. Good night, Ivy," I said with a contented smile as I made my way out of the building and back to my car.

It's now a week later, and I'm back at the gym in Northwest Portland, waiting in the lobby for Angie to arrive for today's training session. I sent Ivy a text the morning after we hooked up, asking if she wanted to go out sometime; I still haven't heard back. I'm not sure if she's not interested or if she just got busy and our little tryst has already faded from her memory. Part of me is okay with letting things be and enjoying the one night we had together, but another part of me is just aching to know if there's something more there, if we could really have something special. I've been thinking about Ivy and that night a lot over the last week - and just the thought of her captivating beauty is enough to drive me to distraction!

Angie enters the front door of the gym and flashes me her usual bright smile. Then, as I'm waving back at her: Ding! I discreetly glance at my phone as I slide it into my pocket, expecting a routine text from another client or one of my friends. Out of the corner of my eye, I see that it's from Ivy! My mind begins to race in a hundred different directions, and I'm tempted to open the text and read it, but Angie's ready to get going. I've waited a week, so what's another two hours, right?

wa02guy
wa02guy
7 Followers
12