Jamel's New Whore Pt. 02

Story Info
Jamel turns Dawn out at a poker game.
3.7k words
4.4
23.5k
23
5

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction and may disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female/female sex, male/female sex, sexual reluctance, group sex, non-protected Sex, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, non-consent, pregnancy, and subrogation. The characters in this story are all of the age of consent, which means adults by law. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all acts portrayed herein.

Jamel's New Whore Part 2

Dawn woke up the next morning in Jamel's bed. She looked around, and thought, "This man is incredible." No one has ever made me feel so loved or needed. He is so considerate, not selfish like the previous two men who have taken her to bed.

She felt compelled to please him. She was already curled up next to his sleeping form, one leg draped over his and her arm over his chest.

She never enjoyed giving "blow-jobs" before; the first two guys were rough about it. uncaring, only interested in her sucking their small dicks.

She looked around. Jamel's bedroom was amazing. It is very well furnished and adorned with expensive accessories. Even the bed sheets seemed to be extravagant and very comfortable.

She realized she was falling for this man. She wanted nothing more than to please this man better than any other woman he ever had.

She looked down at his flaccid member, mesmerized by its length and girth, even when he was not aroused. She thought about how he made love to her, filling her as no one had ever done.

She was sore. They made love three times last night. She knew her soreness was due to his size and her lack of sexual experience.

She slipped her hand down and cupped his nut sack gently. She thought they must be the size of goose eggs. No wonder he could fill her to the point of leaking profusely.

She remembered how it took her so long to wipe up the mess between her legs when they had finished the night before. With a smile of contentment, she then wrapped her hand around his massive cock.

She thought, "My God, I can barely get my hand around him and it's soft." She wanted to please this man, so she wiggled down in bed so her face and mouth were in the correct position to please him.

She dipped her head down and captured his soft cock in her mouth, gently sucking and swirling her little pink tongue over his glans.

Jamel reached down, placing his hand on the back of her head, and murmured, "That's it baby, feels good."

Dawn was encouraged by his statement of appreciation and increased her effort to take as much of his penis into her mouth as possible.

Jamel thought, This whore is going to be easy.

He continued encouraging her. He said, "Yes baby, relax your throat, relax it and take me in your throat." "That's great, feels so good, you're a natural, suck it, swallow my cock."

Dawn was getting turned on by his encouraging words. She felt so special and powerful. I think that I can make this wonderful man very happy.

Jamel thought, "This whore needs more training, but damn bitch sucks like a Hoover vacuum."

A few minutes later, he pushed gently on the back of her head as he busted a nut, pumping his seed down her throat.

Dawn felt the pressure on the back of her head and the throbbing of his penis. She felt him slip deeply into her throat.

She tried to further relax her throat, fighting the gag reflex, then felt him fill her throat with his seed.

Her eyes were tearing up, she couldn't breathe. When he let go, she lifted her head, gasping a huge gulp of air, and swallowed his sperm.

She laid her head on his lap, hugging him, happy she pleased him.

Jamel hugged her and said, "Get up on your hands and knees baby." He got to his knees and positioned himself behind her.

He then told her to take his cock in her hand and put it in her.

She wasn't very comfortable with that but wanting to please him, she thought, why not, he's been around and I'm inexperienced.

She reached under her to find and grab his semi-hard penis. She gripped his dick and moved it up to the opening of her vagina, then pushed back to him as he plunged forward, burying his black snake into her welcoming whore cunt.

Dawn was intelligent but naive. She thought he loved her and she loved him. She thought at that moment that she would do anything to keep him happy.

Jamel smiled as he slapped her ass while fucking deep into her very fair-skinned white cunt. The sight of his black snake sliding in and out of her well-lubricated was extremely erotic. even to a well-seasoned cocksman such as himself.

Dawn was panting and moaning, feeling him ravishing her, and although he slapped her ass, it didn't hurt. It stung a little, but the tingling increased the overall sensations.

She grunted and came, flooding his cock with more lubricant to ease the ride.

He felt her climax and, knowing he was about to bust another nut into this whore, he grabbed her waist and plunged into her, plugging her cunt as he pumped volley after volley of sperm into her.

He slapped her ass and said, "I have things to do, get your ass dressed."

Dawn said, "I need a shower."

He replied, "No time. Clean up and get that dress on."

She went to the bathroom, moistened a washcloth and wiped up her vagina. She came out of the bathroom and went to put her underwear on when he stopped her.

Jamel said, "No, I don't want anything in the way, baby."

Dawn giggled and slipped her dress over her nakedness.

He embraced her and kissed her forehead, thinking I ain't sticking my tongue into this whore's mouth. She just got done sucking cock.

Dawn never caught on to the shuttle changes.

Walking out of his house, she felt uncomfortable knowing she was naked under her dress. She only ever knew one girl who never wore underwear, and she had a fast and nasty reputation as an easy lay.

She thought, Jamel is only the third man I ever slept with. I was still thinking of fucking as sleeping with someone.

Jamel always spent Saturdays collecting receipts from his enforcers. He pointed to Dawn and told them she was his newest whore.

She wasn't ready to be turned out yet, and he would probably work her in better hotels until her popularity warned. Then she would do tricks downtown on the streets.

Until then, she was sure to make him very rich.

He loved these girls from rural America; most were not very street-savvy and easy to manipulate.

Each time he got back to his car, he would kiss her lightly and say, "A few more stops, baby."

Dawn would smile and be the perfect little lady.

At one point, he looked at her and told her to hike up her dress so he could appreciate her charms.

She felt uncomfortable doing it and told him so. He told her the glass was tinted and no one would be coming to the car anyhow.

He looked at her and said, "Come on, baby, make your man happy."

That was all she needed. Even though she was uncomfortable being half dressed with her bottom exposed, she was reeling in his words, "Make your man happy."

Jamel was happy; she was putty in his hands.

Later, they stopped at a southern rib and soul food shop for lunch.

After lunch, he gave her a shot of Southern Comfort to rinse her mouth. He was going to fuck this whore again. Rather, she was going to fuck him.

He pulled down a dead-end street, turned around, and parked.

He leaned in, kissing her as a lover as he lowered her dress straps and mauled her tits.

Dawn was so absorbed in the attention that she didn't care where she was; Jamel was loving her.

He took her hand and placed it over his bulge. She unzipped him and fished out his cock, stroking it as it came to life.

Without being urged, she bent over, took him in her mouth, and sucked until he was fully erect.

Jamel then said, "Climb on baby, ride my stallion."

She giggled; he always had cute little phrases.

She straddled him, never letting go of his cock. She then rubbed it back and forth up and down her wet slit, centering it and allowing herself to sink downward and impale herself on his massive penis.

Jamel said, "Ride it, baby, ride my black cock."

Dawn bounced up and down, enjoying the sensations.

Jamel said, "Tell me, you like fucking my black cock?"

She responded, "Yes."

He told her to say it.

She said, "I like it."

"You like what?" he asked.

"I like fucking you."

"No bitch, tell me you like fucking my massive black cock or get the fuck off me."

Dawn was shocked by his language but she loved him, so she said, "I love fucking your black cock." Her words caused her to have a small orgasm.

"What, am I fucking girl?" He asked.

She answered, "my vagina."

Jamel responded, "Say what? It's a cunt, a pussy, a vagina is what your fucking doctor calls it." When you're with me, it is a fucking cunt. Got it? "

She nodded, hoping he didn't want her to say it.

Jamel said, "Say it."

Dawn swallowed uncomfortably and said, "It's a cunt, a pussy."

Jamel pulled her in for a kiss and buried his tongue in her mouth as he busted a nut in her cunt. Then he said, "Good girl, you learn fast. I like how you want to make me happy."

Dawn collapsed, resting against him as she felt his cock softening and slipping out of her sloppy cunt. Yes, cunt, Jamel didn't want her to call it a vagina.

Dawn never realized it, but she was quickly slipping into the world of whoredom.

He was good. He knew when to push and when to let up. He never had to force a bitch to whore for him.

They spent the rest of the weekend wine-dining and fucking. By the end of that weekend, Dawn was almost completely broken. She had succumbed to using street language to describe his and her anatomy.

She was getting used to being naked or near naked at all times. She was in love and if this was what he wanted, she would be what he wanted.

It never occurred to her that he didn't love her and surely didn't respect her. Only a true whore would cave in without a fight.

He would only respect a girl who stood her ground.

On Monday, she went back to classes, working at the garage in the afternoon.

As Jamel requested, she wore skirts or dresses. conservative, mid-thigh to knee length. She didn't wear underwear.

He told her she should always be available to her man. leading her on with the thought of a loving relationship.

He would come in as much as three times a day, bending her over a table or desk while he flipped up her dress or skirt and used her cunt to satisfy his needs.

It was also desensitizing her to her surroundings. A good whore was always available.

Dawn was so used to his sexual demands that she would forget where she was.

She would gladly lay over his or her desk and let him stuff his magnificent cock into her seemingly always horny cunt and fuck her.

She spent many days going to the restroom merely to wet a towel to wipe her cum-filled cunt.

He started taking her to parties and events. He started taking her with him when he played poker with the guys.

One night, he lost big.

Dawn didn't know it, but it was arranged. He would lose, then use her as a marker. If he lost again, she would have to remove her clothes.

Of course, he lost.

She whispered to him that she didn't want to strip for those men, but he told her they were a nasty group and if she didn't they would hurt him and her.

Dawn choked back a sob as she removed her dress.

The men watched as she pulled her dress over her head.

First her fire-red sparse curls came into view, then her nice sized pink capped tits as she lifted her arms over her head to remove the dress completely.

The men made appreciative comments. Most comments were, of course, crude, and Dawn felt the heat and shame of embarrassment creep over her.

She fought back the tears welling in her eyes.

One of the men said, "One more hand of cards to Jamel; if you win, she puts the dress on and we all go home with the memory of this beautiful red-headed cunt."

If you lose, she services all of us.

Dawn stared, crying at the thought of fucking three strangers in front of the other two girls and Jamel.

She looked at Jamel and said, "No, I won't do it."

Jamel responded in a menacing tone she had never heard before. You fucking cunt bitch. After all, I have done for you, you would embarrass me in front of my friends and associates?"

He continued, "Get your fucking white ass dressed and get out of my sight, bitch."

Dawn started crying, "Please, don't do this. Promise me you'll win so we can leave."

Jamel looked at the others and said, "I guess we have a wager, gentleman."

He then played the worst hand he could and lost.

Dawn started crying. She didn't want to have sex with these men, but she didn't want to lose Jamel's love.

Seeing her cry, he got up and took her over to the corner and said, "If you love me, you will pull yourself together and give my friends and associates a good time." "You weren't a virgin when I met you, and they aren't getting anything I haven't already gotten out of love."

Dawn looked at him and asked, "Are you sure?"

He replied, "Yes, show them a good time. Do it for me."

She nodded her head and slowly walked towards the others, chin down, looking at the floor.

The first guy said, "Come here, honey, let me check out those titties."

She stepped closer, and he indicated that she should sit on his lap. She sat down as he reached up and mauled her tits with his bear paw-sized hands. He started kissing her tits and ran a sausage-sized finger down her slit, telling her to spread her legs.

Reluctantly, she opened her legs and the guy pushed his finger into her cunt.

He then said, "Open my pants and get my Johnson out."

She deftly unzipped his pants, reaching into his boxers and pulling out a good-sized black cock.

He then said, "Suck it, baby, get on your knees and suck my joint."

Dawn got on her knees and bent forward, taking the cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around his glans.

He looked at Jamel and said, "The bitch sure knows her way around a cock."

She felt a pair of hands grip her waist as he said that. She attempted to scoot away and one hand pulled away, slapping her ass hard.

That guy said, "Be still, whore, or I'll beat your fucking white ass and fuck you while it still stings."

She started crying silently as the man behind her kept one hand on her waist and used the other to insert his fat cock into her cunt.

The guy in the chair bellowed, "Suck my cock bitch."

She went back to sucking the cock in her face while the guy behind her pumped in and out of her cunt with increasing speed.

Even though she felt shame, she felt the heat of sexual excitement burning in her soul.

In shame, she came, dousing the cock of the man behind her.

To add insult to injury, the man whose cock was in her cunt said, "Damn Jamel, this bitch came already."

Dawn felt even more shame as the two women laughed along with the men.

She resigned herself to the task, and shortly thereafter she was swallowing the cum of the guy whose cock she sucked.

He got up, saying, "Nice cock-sucking whore."

The third guy stepped in front of her, sitting down naked, and said, "Don't be a shy whore, drink my jizz as well."

She reached out, taking his cock in her hand, realizing it was fatter than Jamels and just as long. She started licking and sucking as best she could. She felt the guy behind her push into her cunt and hose her down with his cum.

She continued to blow the guy in front of her when the first guy she sucked off stepped behind her, easily shoving his cock up her sloppy wet cunt.

The guy in front grabbed the back of her head, forcing his mammoth cock into her mouth and throat while dumping his sperm into her gullet.

The guy behind her picked up the pace. There were suction noises and wet cunt farts from air escaping her soaked cunt.

One of the women moved the chair and laid down with her legs spread and knees in the air. She grabbed Dawn's hair and said, "Time to eat some cooze, whore." As she pulled Dawn's face into her black cunt.

She said to Dawn, "Eat my cooze, bitch, or I'll pull your fucking hair out."

Dawn only ever ate one other pussy in her life. She used that experience to lavish the cunt in front of her by licking and sucking.

The woman exclaimed, "Damn this little white whore can eat some hair pie."

The guy in Dawn's pussy grabbed her waist, pile driving into her and adding his sperm to that of the other guy.

"Fine-assed white trash whore," he exclaimed as he pulled out.

Jamel was videotaping the action and zoomed in on the copious amounts of mixed sperm dripping out of her cunt to the floor.

The third guy stepped up behind her and shoved his fat cock into her cunt. The sudden invasion caused a suction noise, followed by her cumming again.

The woman she was eating with arched her back and discharged her cunt juice while screaming out, "Drink my cum bitch." You are a great cunt licking whore.

Dawn was beyond embarrassed. After all, three men have now soiled her and used her.

The second woman said nothing but lay on the floor as Dawn lowered her face to eat another woman's cunt.

Shortly, the third man filled her cunt with his seed. She now had the sperm of three men in her used cunt.

The woman she was eating had an orgasm and moved out from under her as she fell forward, exhausted, used, and feeling cheap and dirty.

Dawn lay there sobbing as she heard the others get dressed and leave.

She felt a hand on her arm and, without looking, said, "Please, no more."

In a flat, emotionless tone, he said, "I ain't fucking that nasty sloppy whore cunt."

Dawn started crying hysterically, "I'm no whore. I thought you loved me. I did it for you."

He looked at her with cold dark eyes and said, "I don't love whores, I never would. You enjoyed it, you came numerous times."

Dawn said, "I love you. Please, don't be this way."

Jamel pulled out his cock and said, "Suck it, you fucking whore. Prove your love for me."

She clambered to her knees, taking his cock into her mouth and sucking it like she had a point to prove.

He rammed his cock down her throat and spilled his seed, holding her until she swallowed every drop. He then dragged her to the bathroom and shoved her into the shower.

He looked at her and said, "Clean that scum out of your whore cunt. You're not getting into my car like that."

Dawn cried as she washed herself up, using some old t-shirt left there as a washcloth. The water was ice cold, which caused her nipples to get stone hard.

She stepped out and went to Jamel for comfort, but he pushed her away, handed her the dress, and said, "Get dressed, whore."

She slipped the dress on and followed him out to the car. He didn't open the front door as he always did before. He looked and said, " In the back, whore."

She started pleading with him. He was cold. He looked at her and said, "You are now my whore. You will fuck and suck any man or woman I tell you to." Is that understood?"

Dawn hung her head in shame, broken, used, and she replied, "Yes."

He said, "Yes, what? And what are you?"

Dawn, reluctantly said, "yes, I understand. I am your whore. I will fuck and suck any man or woman you choose," as she swallowed the last of her pride and accepted her fate as a whore. Jamel's whore is to be sold and used as he sees fit.

He drove her to campus and went in with her, gathering her clothes and anything of value, and they left.

Outside, a guy said, "Hey, baby, you want to party?" Jamel looked at him and said, "sure, she sucks cocks for a hundred and fucks for two hundred."

Dawn opened the back door and got in without trying to hide her naked red-haired cunt.

He took her to a house he owned that housed some of his other whores. He went through her clothes and modified or threw out any clothes he didn't like.

12