Jamel's New Whore Pt. 06

Story Info
Diwa starts earning her keep as Dawn recruits Jamica.
4.8k words
4.45
6k
4
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction and may disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female/female sex, male/female sex, sexual reluctance, group sex, and non-protected Sex, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, Non-consent, pregnancy, and subrogation. The characters in this story are all of the age of consent, which means adults by law. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all acts portrayed herein.

That night, we all slept together. In the morning, we showered and had some beagle and creme cheese for breakfast. During breakfast, we discussed our plans for the day. I suggested a trip to the tattoo parlor for Diwa's markings and piercings. Diwa displayed nervous excitement.

I assured her that she would be okay and the piercing would make her look like a typical American schoolgirl. Her piercings would consist of the nose, eyebrow, and navel, as well as her superb pointy nipples and dainty, small cunt lips.

She asked if it would hurt, and I said, "Just a little, for a few days." I then hugged her and said, "Nothing good is painless. "Baby James is the best thing in my life, and it hurt like hell giving birth to him."

I went with her and picked out her outfit for the day. It was a modest-length red miniskirt and a button-down white blouse. I also picked out her underwear. The entire ensemble looked great. She looked like a typical high school nymph. Jamel gave me props for my keen sense of fashion.

Jamel drove us to the tattoo parlor, where we went in and were escorted to a private room in the back. We always use the same biker guy; his work is impeccable and he accepts pussy as payment.

I instructed her to get up on the exam table and remove her blouse, bra, and underwear.

He set about tattooing her mons first, then proceeded to the piercings: her eyebrow and navel got small gold hoops. Her nose received a small gold ball post. Her cunt lips and nipples each received curved barbells. She cried a little, as the pain of the piercing of her tits was a little intense for her.

Damn, they looked fucking great. I never saw a pair of nipples like hers. They were ideal for piercing because they protruded a good half an inch from her boobs and stiffened up like a pencil when she was excited or cold.

When he was finished, I looked at Diwa and said, "You must pay the man using your mouth to pleasure him. You can't use your cunt to pleasure a man until your piercings have healed.

Diwa asked, "Can't we just pay him cash?"

I replied, "I don't have cash, how do you think I paid him?"

The biker pulled down his zipper and exposed his hard cock. Diwa slipped off the exam table and got on her knees. She grabbed his cock and leaned in, taking it into her mouth and sucking it as if she'd been sucking cocks her entire life. He didn't last long. Diwa was drinking his sperm in five minutes.

The biker put his cock back in his pants and zipped them up. Diwa got off the floor and went for her bra.

I said, "No, Di, the bra and underwear will put pressure on your piercing and cause you more discomfort. Just put the blouse on."

She got quiet for a moment, then quickly put the blouse on and tugged at the hem of the skirt.

I assured her that she was covered, but her discomfort was obvious.

We exited the shop and waited while Jamel pulled up outside. Di got in the back seat, flashing me a glimpse of her naked, jeweled cunt lips. If one looked hard enough, you could see the nipple jewelry under the blouse.

On the way back to the house, we told Di that there would be a party Saturday night in her honor to celebrate her coming out. For the rest of the week, I helped her take care of her piercings, and she healed very quickly.

Early Saturday, Diwa expressed a little apprehension about the evening party and her becoming a fuck toy at the party, which will mark her new life as a whore. I calmed her down, assuring her that we will protect her and that she will not walk the streets or serve anyone whom we haven't vetted.

That night, I picked out her outfit. Normally, she would wear this outfit with underwear to protect her from being arrested for exposing herself. But she is not going anywhere tonight, and everyone in attendance will have their turn fucking her whore cunt. She will also serve the women in attendance.

Tiny will be the last man to stuff his monster cunt splitter up her twat tonight. I hope she has been prepared properly for the event. Of course, everything will be recorded.

As people arrived, Diwa answered the door and greeted the guests with a hug and kiss. She mingled with the guests as they drank. The guests all openly fondled her very small tits and were amused with her long stiff pierced nipples.

Somewhere in the evening, someone removed her blouse, leaving her pierced nipples exposed to the entire room full of guests. Jamel stepped up to her and said, "Show our guests how well you can suck a man's cock."

Diwa dropped to her knees in the center of the room, opened his zipper, and reached in for his meat, engulfing it with her warm, wet sucking mouth. Slim stepped up behind her, dropping to his knees. He flipped up her mini skirt and proceeded to insert his cock into her excited, wet, hot twat.

A few minutes later, Jamel filled her mouth with his cum as Slim filled her twat. As they stepped away, two of the other men in attendance took their place, getting serviced by Di's hot cunt or mouth.

Diwa was fucked by five men. She sucked off the five men. Tiny now stepped up behind her as she was sucking the cunt of another guest and slowly pushed his cunt destroyer into her sloppy, wet, cum-filled twat.

Diwa grunted, feeling like the cock had stretched her to impossible limits and was ripping her asunder. Tiny was merciful. and held still once he was balls deep in her tight crotch. He held still until he felt her move back and forth, fucking her horny cunt on his massive cock.

He reached down, grabbed her tiny waist, and using his arms, he pulled her back onto his cock and pushed her out, back and forth, back and forth, setting up a rhythm that had the rest of the guests looking on in awe.

As he pulled back, you could see her thin, pink, pierced, glossy, wet inner cunt lips gliding and clinging to his cock shaft. Her cunt looked grotesquely distended as he quickened the pace, nearing his climax. Tiny plunged into her, holding her tightly to his pelvis as his cock jerked wildly in her cunt, spraying it with his sperm as he added his to the sperm of five other men.

The woman Di was servicing with her mouth clamped Di's head as she gushed, filling her mouth with her juices. Before the night was done, she had served all the guests, men and women, sucking cunts and cocks and getting her twat stuffed by all the men.

Now, she lays on the floor, a total mess. She was oozing cumin from her crotch and assholes and had traces of cumin mixed with cunt juice on her face. She smiled as I stepped up to her. "How was your coming out gang bang, Di?" I asked, looking down at her.

Diwa responded honestly, "It was good, but I'm tired. "I feel so devilishly dirty and used."

"So, you like being our newest whore?" I asked.

"Being a whore is one thing, and being known as a whore is quite the other." Diwa continued, "I don't ever want to be known as a whore. "The social stigma of such behavior is so degrading."

"These days, a woman is often called a whore because she pissed someone off," I said to her.

Jamel then said, "My escort girls are not referred to as whores, publicly." "They do not ply their trade on the streets or out of bars and bus terminals." Then he continued. "We have big plans for you. "We will train you to be our client's high school sweetheart."

Diwa smiled as I reached out to her and said, "Let's get you cleaned up." As I helped her up, a large volume of jizz escaped her ravished whore's cunt and dripped to the floor. I instructed her to shower as I filled a tub full of water and added a lavender bubble bath with Epson salts added to soothe her sore body.

Diwa is my first recruit. I want to take good care of her. She will make us a lot of money with her depraved, young, loving clients. I poured two glasses of wine and turned on the jets of the oversized tub as Di stepped out of the shower and smiled.

Her eyes lit up with joy as I told her to step into the tub. I undressed alongside her, sponge bathing every inch of her innocent beauty. Her next few weeks will involve training to teach her the ways of a high school slut.

What makeup to wear, what jewelry to wear, what clothes to wear, etc. She will walk, talk, and act like a high school slut for all intended purposes. Her clients will be both men and women who prefer the teen look without the risks of being with a minor.

Many of her clients are wealthy, very public people who demand the utmost discretion. These are not people who will harm her in any way. Her Polynesian descent is an added attraction.

Diwa's first client was a man whose bid for her time was five thousand dollars for the night. She arrived in a typical prep school uniform purchased at a uniform store and had the skirt height altered by three inches to place the hem about three inches below her whore cunt.

Her blouse was darted to highlight her small boobs. She wore Victoria's Secret underwear and a bra. She was adorable, and the client was very pleased. Diwa was also taught to never accept any cash from a client. A popular undercover cop trait is to get a woman to accept cash. Even cash as a gift can be grounds for an arrest.

Clients are never promised anything more than the company of an escort. All clients are screened. Payment is for escort services and must be made with a credit card. We take serious precautions to protect our business and girls from prosecution.

Diwa arrived at the appointed time and was greeted by a middle-aged man we will call Mr. X. He was a retired school principal. He let her in and offered her a soda and a seat. Our clients always use a suite that we rent on a month-to-month basis. They are fully stocked with all the necessary sex toys, lubricants, drinks, and snacks. The client has the suite for the night.

We also have the suite wired for sight and sound for our protection. A cop will never have sex with a whore he intends to arrest. If they would, our lawyers would get that case thrown out and the cop would be finished.

Diwa introduced herself as Di, and Mr. X introduced himself as Colin. This is the story as told by Di and witnessed by our security team.

Colin sat on a straight-backed dining chair and said, "You have been disruptive in the classroom, little girl." He then continued. "For that, you must be punished."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Colin, it will not happen again," Diwa said as she coyly looked down at the floor as if she had been caught doing something wrong.

He looked sternly at Di and said, "This can not be left without punishment." Get over here and lay on my lap, now!"

Di pouted and murmured "Yes, Mr. Colin," as she got up, walked over to him, and laid across his lap.

Colin lifted her short skirt, exposing her pert-covered ass, and proceeded to spank her. Not too hard, but just enough to warm her cute little ass. He then said, "Pretty fancy underwear for a little girl. "You must be the slut I hear is fucking and sucking her way through school."

Di put on an academy-worthy performance, pouting, and then said, "It's not me, sir, I'm a good girl."

He then said, "I'll be the judge of that, my little sweetie," as he poked a finger under the elastic of her underwear and probed her cunt.

"Your little slut cunt is dripping wet," he said as he pulled her panties off and sniffed the crotch panel. Then he said, "I think you need to suck my cock so I won't tell your mother her daughter is the school slut."

Di replied, "Please, Mr. Colin, I'll do anything you want, but please don't tell my mom."

He said, "Good, now pull down my zipper and show me how good of a cocksucking slut you are."

Di slid off of his lap onto the floor. She pulled down his zipper and pulled his semi-hard cock free of his underwear. She leaned in, took his meat into her mouth, and started sucking his hard cock.

He held the back of her head, mumbling, "Yeah, that's it, little girl, suck my cock, run your tongue around the head, yes, suck it good."

Di was trained to swallow large cocks. While he wasn't small, he wasn't too big to handle either.

As he neared his climax, he held her head down, jamming his hard cock into the back of her mouth and spilling his sperm into her waiting, warm, wet gullet. Di gulped down his sperm and pulled back to look at him.

He got up and let his pants and underwear fall to the floor. He sat back down and said, "Now, you little school slut, climb up here and lower that fucking naughty slut cunt down on my cock.

Di got up, straddled his lap, and guided his still firm cock to the entrance of her cunt as she lowered herself, skewering her twat with his cock.

"That is one tight young cunt, my little slut. Take off those clothes; I want to see your body," he said.

Di unbuttoned her blouse while gyrating on his cock. She slipped it off her shoulders and unsnapped her bra, letting it slide off her shoulders to join her blouse on the floor.

Colin looked at her pert pierced nipples and said, "I've never seen a slut with pierced nipples."

Di responded, "You like, sir?"

He nodded his head and said, "The rest, take off the rest."

She reached down, unbuttoning the button at the waistband of the skirt, and lowered the zipper. The skirt joined her underwear and blouse on the floor behind her as she bounced up and down on his cock.

He looked down at the 10MM hoops in her pierced cunt lips and grabbed her torso, jamming his cock up her whore cunt as he sprayed it with his sperm whitewash. He pushed her to the floor, stared at her splayed, pierced cunt, and said, "You fucking little tramp, your slutty cunt even has rings.

He bent over, picked her up, and dragged her to the bed, throwing her on it and climbing on as he lowered his face into her freshly fucked cunt and proceeded to eat and lick her swampy, wet twat of all the cum he had deposited.

"Take my cock, you slut, and take it in your slut cunt, little girl," he said as he climbed on her, ramming his cock into her and pounding her whore cunt once more.

Di started chanting, "Fuck me, fuck my tramp slut little girl cunt, fill me with your cock."

Colin grunted and went rigid as he pumped the last of his seed into her hairless, pierced, whore cunt.

He rolled off, sobbing; he had dreamed of fucking so many girls during his career. He looked at Diwa and said, "Go, get the fuck out, I'm done with you."

Di went to the bathroom and wiped the cum from her whore cunt, then got dressed and left. She called the driver for a ride back to the house.

Dawn watched the events via closed-circuit camera and knew Diwa was going to need some soothing support. When she arrived, Dawn hugged her and comforted her. She led her to the deep tub she had prepared for Di and got in with her.

Di wasn't too shaken up. She just resented the way he used her and tossed her out. She felt truly used and told Dawn so.

Dawn assured her that while some men could be cold pricks, most were actually nice guys who wanted to relive their high school days.

Their wives may have put on a few pounds and got sloppy, so they needed to relive the days when the wife was the high school sweetheart with a firm, tight body and a zest for sex.

While they may be sick, each of these men pays $2500 for a night with her.

Di relaxed as I sponge bathed her and patted her dry. We had drinks with Jamel and watched her Day View performance. Diwa said, "I liked it, but not the nasty names or the way he tossed me out like trash.

I said, "Some men loathe their actions and defend them by treating others like shit."

Looking at Diwa, I told her, "You can't let the jerks get under your skin. They paid for your services." "Without you, they would have to fantasize and jerk off or fuck a fat uninspiring wife."

I then told Diwa that her next client is a dyke who will want to spank her and use a dildo on her. She will also be expected to eat her overweight cunt, but she is very clean.

Speaking to Diwa, I said, "Honey, many of these people might call you a slut or a tramp. It's part of their fantasy; don't take it personally. Some may become regulars, while you may never see the others again."

She nodded, laid her head on my shoulder, and fell asleep.

The next night, she meets with Gail. Gail was a no-nonsense dyke. She was aggressive from the moment Di walked in the door. She pinned her against the wall, mauling her little, pierced nipples and groping her cunt.

She stripped Di and dragged her to the bedroom, where she padded Di's ass. She then mounted a strap-on cock and lubed it with K-Y before shoving it into Di's small cunt. She reamed Di's cunt for a good ten minutes while cursing at her and making derogatory comments about her pierced cunt and tits.

After she was tired, she laid down and ordered Diwa to eat her cunt. Diwa had become a natural at pleasuring women. She had Gail climaxing in no time. Diwa slept with her that night.

Diwa inspired me to seek out more girls that could pass for high school tarts. Another thing I had thought about was adding more pregnant bitches to our stable. The money men and women paid to fuck and suck a pregnant woman was ridiculous. Incredibly, women also wanted to suck pregnant cunts and tits.

I wanted to fill this market. There is always a college bimbo who gets her stupid ass knocked up by some loser frat boy at a kegger. These girls are perfect targets. Their self-esteem is fucked, as are their pregnant cunts.

My job will be to help them get through their pregnancy while earning money and adopting the child out, leaving them with no baggage to take back to Mom and Dad. After the kid is born, they can leave with around a cool hundred thousand dollars.

They just need a little manipulation to shed their staunch Christian-inspired concepts of right and wrong. There are a plethora of untapped whores available for the taking.

Whores, I want working for me. Jamel doesn't know it, but I'm working on getting him out of the picture along with most of his enforcers.

Jamel's got a nice cock, but honestly, a girl can get cock anytime she wants. I have a great son, but he has a father in name only. I can't bring the whoring business into my plan to fuck him, but the garage and body shop are prime for a RICO bust. They double as a chop shop.

So for weeks, I trolled the campuses of the area colleges. I found a few cuties that fit the need for young-looking flesh as well as a pregnant freshman who went to one too many keggers. When you know what to look for, it pops right out at you.

The downcast expression, the quiet, mousey, puffy eyes--what am I going to do? I found her hanging around the campus student health center with a fist full of pamphlets on pro-life choices and abortions. As I walked up, she was quietly choking back a tear.

I introduced myself and asked if she would like a coffee, tea, or soft drink with me. She nodded yes and followed me to the Starbucks across from the campus. I got her some hot chocolate, and I got coffee. We sat together in silence for a few minutes, and she said, "My name is Jamica. Thank you for the hot chocolate."

"You're welcome, Jamica; you appear to be a girl in need of a friend," I replied."I couldn't help but notice the pamphlets in your hand back there. How far along are you?"

Jamica replied, "Two months ago when I missed my first period, I didn't think much of it; I have had irregular periods since I started having them."

"You never talked to your doctor about it?" I asked.

12