James and George

Story Info
Two petite friends start at an all-male college.
8.5k words
4.62
7.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Prologue

James and George had been friends for as long as they could remember. Both only-children from wealthy households, they had grown up with both privilege and emotionally-absent parents.

They had gone through their private school system keeping to themselves. James and George were both small and slim, having blonde and brown hair respectively which they let grow down as far as their chins. Neither knew how to talk to girls, nor did they discuss them with each other. Instead, their pastimes and conversations were to escape the real world into their games in which they could become strong and powerful - barbarians or mighty warlocks.

As the end of school grew closer, they applied to the same college and were fortunate enough to both be accepted. The all-male college was a prestigious one, but their academic abilities had always been strong. They applied to live in the same dorm room and even requested only a two person living arrangement, as to further avoid socializing outwards. Again their fortune saw them move into their new dorm, a small living area with kitchen, a shared bathroom and two small bedrooms.

Their luck, however, snagged during their first week; they misunderstood a key requirement of the college. During the first week there were two days that were for the sports sign up. There was a buzz as all the students visited the stalls in which existing members encouraged people to join their sport or team.

Of course, neither James or George had any interest in this, and so stayed in their new dorm playing fantasy games, unpacking and preparing for their classes. What they hadn't realized was that taking part in a sport was mandatory. Furthermore, any student not signed up after the two enrollment days was automatically assigned a sport. This could not be changed or appealed as the college used this to balance our numbers across the available sports.

-James

His phone pinged in his pocket. He rolled the dice and saw it land on a three.

"You failed to hit the specter," George said, "what do you do next?"

A ping interrupted them. "Hold on, let me just check my phone." He pulled it out seeing that it was from 'student admin.'

"What is it?" he asked with a frown. He hooked his brown hair behind his ears as waited expectantly.

"We were supposed to choose a sport and it wasn't optional. Now I have been assigned a sport and can't change it. What's more, attendance and effort are accredited. I've been assigned to play... rugby."

George stared with his mouth agape. "Rugby? Who even plays that? What the fuck, you'll be killed!" He suddenly paused in realization then ran to his room to get his phone. After a silent minute he came back in, his face equally pale and pained.

"I have to take part in wrestling." They both sat in silence.

-George

George slumped on the couch next to James exhausted from the long day.

Today had been the day in which both of their first sessions had occurred. James, at the rugby pitch and George in a shared sports center.

"How was it?" he asked.

"They are all really huge. Tall, square and built like orcs. This sport is actually going to kill me. I look like a child in the start of year photo we took. I had to get a small kit, everyone else got at least a large one." His voice was meek. The experience had clearly embarrassed him.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, look at this." He had kept his unitard under his clothes to avoid getting changed with the others. Although he hadn't planned on showing James, he felt like it might make him feel better.

So he stood and undressed, standing awkwardly before James in a skin-tight, navy leotard. For a second, James just stared before he burst out laughing. George laughed too, a genuine laugh that helped him with the absurdity of the situation.

He could see his reflection in the mirror, the figure hugging material betraying his slim, unmanly figure. His small bulge nestled between his legs for the world to see.

The laughter and shared embarrassment helped them both enjoy the rest of the night as they gamed and studied, pushing their problems to the back of their minds.

James

He was exhausted. The drills were aimed at pushing the relatively athletic. He felt like he might throw up for most of the session. By the time they headed back to the changing rooms, he was covered in mud, sweat and already felt his muscles ache from exertion.

The team was a rowdy one, a mixture of first years and the existing team. They laughed and pushed each other as they entered the changing room. He felt so small, trailing at the back, wanting the ground to swallow him.

The others nonchalantly undressed as they laughed and talked. He couldn't imagine being so laid back whilst undressing in front of others. Some were already showering as he picked up his bag and headed towards the door.

A large hand grabbed his shoulder. He turned to see a large, broad body standing over him.

"Hey, you may not want to be part of the team - but you are. We expect you to be here and try your best. That both at rugby and at being part of the team. We shower and change here. Everyone in the team."

James gave a meek nod. He hadn't wanted people to know he hadn't chosen to be here, though it was probably obvious. He returned his bag to the bench and began slowly undressing, his cheeks already burning with embarrassment.

His hair was tied up, his dirty kit shoved in his bag, and now he had nothing to do but walk towards the shared shower.

The noise from the showers was daunting. There was so much talking and laughter for what James considered a private activity. He felt like he was walking through a prison block.

As he turned the corner, he was met by the sight of a large, square room with shower heads evenly spaced around all four walls, with a small section to enter and exit. In the steam and jets of water were almost the entire team, large men washing the mud from their muscular bodies. James burned with shame as he covered his dick and headed to a vacant shower head.

He was so small in comparison. Even the shorter of the men were still taller and much broader than him. They were confident and didn't feel the urge to cover themselves like James did. He could see why, their dicks were all big. Well, perhaps many were average, but all large compared to his. They swung freely between their legs and bounced as they cleaned themselves.

He had to walk to a far corner to reach a shower. As he neared it he felt a sting on his ass. He chose not to look at who had slapped him, but he couldn't ignore the voice, "Well it looks like our friend in admin pulled through and got us a replacement for Chau. He sent us a cute one. Look at her little ass and cute tied up hair."

His face burned with embarrassment as laughter surrounded him, loud bellows from the second and third years, unsure laughter from the other new starters.

"Hey bitch, look at me. Turn around." James knew it was he who was being spoken to and he slowly turned around, his insides icy with fear. He covered his crotch and kept his eyes low.

"Look at me," he repeated growling. James looked up to see the owner of the voice, a towering man with broad muscular shoulders and a strong chin. It was Bull. named so because of his strength and build.

"For you new starters, I'll explain how this works. Being at an all male college leaves us hot blooded men a little wanting at times. Yeah, we can get girls in town but they are in short supply and the competition is high. Our team started looking out for our own and they made our own little slut who could service our team. It's now a time honoured tradition.

"Our last slut, Chau, was a hot little Korean piece. It got a bit much for her and she is no longer enrolled. This is our new replacement."

There were hoots from the players, aside from the new ones.

"I know that this seems like a lot to take in if you're new here. But let me assure you. Our sluts never tell, and after you've all had a go, you won't either."

As he said this, the tall man who had stopped me leaving the changing rooms stood in the way of the shower exit. Two other large players walked towards James and maneuvered his arms behind his back, hooking their own arms through. This meant that when they stood upright, James was lifted clear off of the floor.

He wriggled and shouted as they pressed his body firmly against the cold tiles, his cheek flush against the wall.

"He's ready for you, Bull." One stated calmly.

"After me, the six new guys will all have their turn. You can stay and watch after you've been, or you can go. For security purposes, it will be recorded."

James heard the bare footed steps approach him and he tried fruitlessly to wriggle free. Bull rubbed gel between his palms, then used one hand to stroke his own cock and the other to push a finger firmly inside James' asshole.

James screamed and bucked. The two men holding him pressed their free hands against his lower back. His legs hung, toes pointed down.

Bull seemed to enjoy the sight. His stroking had caused his erection to quickly grow and it now stood thick and ready.

He stood close to James and guided the tip of his cock to his hole. He pushed the tip on then grabbed him firmly by the waist. Any wriggle room James had before was gone now. With the grip of the three men holding him up and still, he could barely move. All he could do was cry out and bend his knees.

Bull pushed his cock in slowly, letting out a long moan until he reached the base of his cock. James' screams intensified as the faces of the onlookers ranged from thick arousal to outright horror.

He felt like he was being inflated from the inside. His entire body was being stretched around the cock which was being forced inside him. He felt its heat as his ass gripped it, failing to keep it at bay.

"Fuck, she's a tight one," he breathed to no one in particular. He was in to the hilt. He paused to enjoy the feeling of his new cock sleeve. The soft, warm grip that now gave pleasure to his wanting cock. He started to grind himself, pushing James more firmly into the wall. Before long, he picked up the pace and was fucking with animalistic vigour.

James looked like a doll pressed between the three men. Bull's moans and the few running showers drowned out his feeble, desperate noises. The noise of Bull's breathing and moaning was close to his ear. He grunted with each thrust, a mixture of exertion and pleasure.

James opened his eyes for the first time since he had been entered. He turned his head to look out pleadingly to the rest of the room. He expected to see people being restrained, fighting to save him from this fate. Instead, he saw several hard cocks being slowly stroked as they looked on.

His insides felt full and uncomfortable and his hole seared with pain. Each thrust pressed him against the cold tiles and he could hear the moaning and breathing from Bull on his neck. Each thrust was unignorable as he felt every vein on his cock as it slid in and out.

James tried to detach himself from his body. He failed. He could not forget his body being stretched or the thick cock repeatedly sliding in and out of him. Instead, he tried to relax. To stop fighting against it and accept it. He breathed out deeply and relaxed every muscle in his body.

The pain was not gone, but it had subsided. Now it was just surreal discomfort.

It felt like an age, but eventually Bull moaned loudly and his cock released his load. He thrust sharply as his load emptied inside James. After a few moments of heavy breathing, he pulled out, allowing his cum to seep out of James' tender hole.

"First years, who's next?" he asked as he turned away. The men on either side of James continued to hold on to him. After a moment of silence, a hard first year stepped forward with a serious expression.

Bull stepped aside and gestured that he could take his place. The first year stepped forward and quickly pressed his cock inside James' already lubed hole. He fucked him quickly, moaning like it was the most amazing feeling in the world. In a moment of lucidity, James surmised that he was a virgin by his moans and urgent pace. He lasted no more than 30 seconds before he too blew his load inside James' ass.

"Only five more to go," Bull whispered in his ear after the first year had stepped away.

-George

Over the first weeks of their campus experience, it seemed their hopes of living a changed life had settled into a disappointing routine. The forced participation of the sport weighed on George. He hated it when he was there and worried about it for most of the time he wasn't.

He was by far the smallest of all the wrestlers. They cycled opponents and George was an easy target. He was thrown, pinned and twisted on the mats until he tapped out or the referee stepped in.

The only person who seemed to hold back on him was Nate, who was strong and had been a keen wrestler for several years; he had nothing to prove. So rather than take advantage of his small frame, he would actually support and coach George. He made his wrestling evenings more bearable.

However hard George was finding it, he noticed that James had taken to it even worse. He returned home from practice quiet and spent more time in his room. He wanted to hang out less and less. The dorm felt lonely and small.

George had more time alone in the dorm and spent it gaming, studying and jerking. He would offer activities for James but was never pushy. He had never seen him like this before.

During the start of the following week, something even stranger happened. George heard a gentle tap on his door and James poked his head in.

"Hey, I just wanted to give you a heads up that I'm gonna have a friend over from rugby tonight." He said without expression.

"Really? Ok. cool. When I can hang out with you too or just make myself scarce here. Your call buddy." George replied, trying to hold back the look which would have shown his utter confusion.

"No, you just do your thing. We'll probably hang out in my room anyway." James said and without another word, he closed the door and left.

True to his word, a largely built guy arrived and spent around an hour hanging out in his room. This was strange in itself, but different guys came to hang out with him over the next few days, never staying for too long.

George was equally worried and confused. His anti-social friend was not only hanging out with members of his team, but seemed to be more introverted and quiet than ever before. He surmised that it was the sport that was getting to him and he was trying to adjust.

So he made a decision. On a night which rugby was on but wrestling was not, he would go down to the pitch and show his support. Cheer him on. Perhaps introduce himself to some of his team or just ask James to go out for a drink afterwards. He figured James would appreciate the gesture and George might be able to find out what was going on in his head better.

And so, an evening in the middle of their third week in college, George headed down the rugby pitch. He arrived to see practice in full swing. It looked rough, tackling drills, cardio, ball skills. But no James in sight.

George pondered what to do. Perhaps he got an injury or had stepped out to catch his breath? He decided to walk up to the pavilion and check in the changing room for him.

He walked away from the shouting of the players and eventually reached the door of the changing room. He pushed it open slightly and called out for James, but heard no reply. He stepped further inside letting the door close behind him.

There was a wall immediately in front of the door for privacy, he was still behind it as the door closed yet not in the view of the changing room, when he suddenly stopped. He could hear something from around the corner.

Something was panting, moaning and the sounds of slapping flesh. Although he was a virgin, George recognized the sounds of sex. His heart pounded as he listened. A deep voice breathed out pleasurable moans as a higher, more frantic moan rang out after each slap.

Unable to help himself, George leaned close to the wall and peeked around it. On the free-standing bench in the middle of the locker room was a girl with long blonde hair, on her hands and knees dressed in a cheerleader's outfit. Her skirt had been lifted and a tall, strong man was standing behind her fucking her and gripping her tightly by the waist. George had an almost side-on view.

Her hair covered her face. She was slim and petite, with sexy legs and a nice ass. A small pair of tits pressed against the tight fabric of her outfit. Each thrust into her was powerful and deep, and each one caused a short, high moan. George couldn't say for certain if it was pain, pleasure or both.

He watched enthralled as the muscular guy drove his cock into her. George could feel that his own cock was rigid in his pants and he fought the urge to touch it. He debated getting his phone out but thought that would be harder to excuse if he was spotted. So, he carried on enjoying the show.

After a time, the man's grip seemed to tighten around the tiny waist of the girl. He thrust became faster and he moaned and talked more. He announced his orgasm as he thrust his final times inside her, cumming and gripping tightly. He stayed inside her for half a minute and she seemed to go rigid in response to the feeling of his load being shot.

When he finally pulled out, he grabbed her and turned her, instructing her to clean his cock. She obeyed and sat on the bench, sucking his cock clean. It was then that George saw her face for the first time. The girl with the long blonde hair was James. His skirt had fallen back down as he licked the cock clean, but it was clearly tented by his erection.

George left before there was a chance of being caught.

-James

It had astounded James how quickly he it had gone from him arriving for his first training session to him being used like a fuck doll by not only the existing members, but the new first years.

He was now expected to turn up before practise and get dressed up in various clothing, wigs and makeup. He was then used however the players wanted. After his initiation, Bull had ensured that he came to practise by arriving at his dorm beforehand. As a kindness, to give his 'pussy' a rest, he sucked the players' cocks throughout training.

After the shower incident he had debated not returning. Maybe going to the police or the university student body. But a video that was sent to him deterred him. Watching himself get fucked by seven men was a video he didn't want public, nor did he really want to leave the college.

So again he returned to training. There were benches around the outside of the room and a few free-standing ones. He was laid on his stomach to a free-standing bench and his hands and feet were tied to the metal legs. He had then been fucked before, during and after training until he lost count of the amount of cocks he had taken.

His outfit had been covered in cum and it pooled on the floor around him. His ass was sore and he felt utterly broken. He had no fight. What could he do even if he wanted? They all dwarfed him and he would lose any one on one.

The time after that, he was handcuffed to a shower pipe and fucked whilst they showered after the match. Some were rough, some were just grateful. Some lasted an age whilst others were done quickly.

He stopped taking part in training and simply served as a fuck toy for players to satisfy their needs. He would have to be dressed up and ready and told that he would not earn his accreditation on the field, but servicing the team.

He was grateful when he realized that, aside from the initial insertion or a particularly well hung player, the pain had gone. He still found it uncomfortable, intrusive and demeaning though.