James & Jasmine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I guess we can add nipples to your list of sensitive spots. Yes?"

"Mmhmm. Yes, James. My breasts are so sensitive – and especially my nipples. Mmm – I love your touch," she answered. "God, I'm so turned on," she hissed.

"Take your dress off for me," James instructed. Without hesitation Jasmine walked a few feet away and faced away from him as she began to slide the dress down her long lean body. She bent forward to do so, shimmying a bit as she pushed the dress off over her hips; her large natural breasts hanging down, dangling and jiggling as she moved. James leaned back on his elbows, his erection spearing the pleats of his expensive wool slacks. Jasmine loved seeing a man harden at the sight of her body; that never failed to turn her on. She took her time removing the dress, sliding it slowly over her luscious ass as she looked over her shoulder at James with a seductive glare. She then turned to face James in just her tiny black thong and heels. James whistled under his breath.

"You're a goddess," he stated. "Come here," he demanded as he sat back up on the edge of the bed. Jasmine edged forward and stood between his spread legs, her soft bobbling breasts protruding proudly just inches away from his face. He looked at her fleshly perfection and gently blew on each pointed tip.

Her areolae were lovely circles of smooth pink flesh, punctuated by the dimpled nub of her nipples, stiffened in arousal. James looked up at her beautiful face as she placed her hand on his head. He stuck his tongue out as he looked into her eyes and, with the very tip, lightly grazed her left nipple; spiraling it with soft slow licks. He moved to her right nipple and repeated his oral caress. Pulling back, he blew softly against her hard tip and then opened his mouth in a circle before descending over her entire areola. He sucked, gently, and pulled her nipple into his mouth where his tongue greeted her again.

"Oh, James," Jasmine whispered in breathless desperation. "Suck me," she begged. "Suck my nipples."

James continued, lifting each fleshy orb in his hand to feed himself – one, then the other – back and forth to each gloriously soft tit. He moaned his appreciation and Jasmine felt the vibration shoot directly from her nipples to somewhere deep down inside her belly. He alternated between eating her nipples like a starving vagrant to lightly licking the tip of each nipple with a feathery touch. He had a feeling that Jasmine was a woman who liked variety in all things – and he made a mental note to self – keep it varied and interesting.

His hands left her breasts and gathered behind her legs. He continued to suck and lick her nipples, then buried his head in the very cleavage he had ached for every time he'd seen Jasmine in the past week or so. His hands slid up and down her back and legs, then cradled the soft tight cheeks of her bottom in his palms, kneading and squeezing her derriere. He smiled at the thought – when in France...

He reached down as he continued to dine on her breasts, and wrapped his hands around her legs, sliding his hands up slowly, his fingers turned back so they reached the inside of her thighs from behind. Jasmine's breathing was erratic and punctuated by occasional little moans of pleasure. His hands slid higher and higher, until his fingertips were an inch from her soaking wet core. He could feel how moist she was without touching her – feeling the warm heat emanating from her pussy. He didn't touch her yet, though he wanted to. He pulled his hands back out and upwards, grabbing her sleek cheeks and spreading them as he lightly bit on Jasmine's nipple, not sure if she would like this, or not. She gasped in appreciation, and at that moment he let go of her cheek and slapped it hard, then gripped it tight before spanking the other cheek.

"Oh, fuck, James. What are you doing to me?" she crowed. He grabbed and kneaded her bottom with abandon; moaning as he spanked her ass again and again. Jasmine groaned with deep-seated arousal. James leaned down and undid the ankle strap of each heel. She removed them, her breasts quivering as she stepped to the floor and stood barefoot in front of her lover, only a tiny black thong hiding her nakedness.

"Lay down on the bed, Jasmine," James directed. "Face down."

James pulled the bedspread back to expose just the expensive white cotton sheet. She obliged without a sound, crawling to the middle of the bed, where she sprawled out and put her hands above her head. James looked down at her sensuous form: her full mane of tangled mahogany hair, her long lean back, the beautiful pert rise of her bottom, split deftly with a tiny triangle of black satin, and her sculpted dancer legs. She stretched and arched her back like a feline in heat as James sat down on the foot of the bed.

"Take your panties off," he directed. She lifted her ass into the air, accentuating her dangerous curves, hooked her thumbs on either side of her thong, and slid it down, ever so slowly, over the rise of her cute bottom, exposing the dark crease of her sex in the dim light of the moment. She looked seductively over her shoulder as her thong made its slow descent. James grabbed a pillow and slid it under her tummy, helping to keep her ass in the air just a little. He grabbed the tiny thong to assist and slid it down her legs and threw it on a nearby chair. Jasmine now lay naked before him; her long lean naked body at his disposal.

James leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I want you to just relax, Jasmine. Let me touch you and give you pleasure. There will be plenty of time this week for other things. Tonight, let me explore your beautiful body. Just lay there and enjoy," James stated with finality. Jasmine felt a wave of submission wash over her. She took a deep breath and let James use his gentle touch.

He knelt to her side and savored the view of the beautiful lady on the bed before him. James laid his hands on her back and began to move them in long sweeping motions – down her legs to her feet, up her back to her neck and head – his fingertips grazing over her smooth flesh. He marveled at the silky feel of her skin and the way her body reacted subtly to his weaving touch. Her back was long, lean and muscular; a dancer's body. He alternated his fluid touches with pauses to massage and squeeze her supple flesh.

The music was pulsing nicely and he found his fingers playing her body like an instrument. Years at the guitar had trained him to be able to do different things with each hand. While one hand was kneading deep tissue, the other might be rhythmically caressing to the beat of the bass line. James could feel her relaxing as he touched her and relished this moment of feeling every inch of her amazing body.

For a second he wished he was naked and able to take this connection where it was meant to go. But he knew there'd be time for that and he pulled back within himself, ready to focus all his sexual energy on this lovely woman, her pleasure and the sense of touch. He knew the approach would pay dividends – just as Jasmine had known the previous night. He was enraptured in the eroticism of the moment.

James leaned up to grab the massage lotion he had brought in with him. He placed it on the bed next to him and squirted a huge glob of cream onto his palm. He mixed it between his palms, straddled Jasmine's backside and placed them on her upper back. He began to massage her deeply, using his hands and fingers to knead her shoulders as he leaned down to apply some pressure. He continued to move his hands to the beat of the music; maintaining a subtle, but powerful, connection to the sound cascading down on them both.

James spread his hands wide and worked his way down Jasmine's back, his thumbs guided by her spine and his fingers curved around the sides of her torso. He slid further down and continued to work the lotion into Jasmine's skin. He added a large dollop to his palms and went back to working his way down her spine, arriving slowly at the small of her back. He gazed down at her sexy curve as it rose to the perfect globes of her soft round backside.

James shifted and placed his knee between Jasmine's thighs, tucking his lower thigh tight up between her legs. He returned to her lower back, applying the pressure of gravity along with deeply kneading the center with this thumbs, still using the tempo of the music as a timing guide. He pushed down and back, and heard Jasmine groan under her breath as he felt the steamy furnace of her pussy grind against his thigh. She was getting very turned on and James felt the incredibly erotic power of his touch as she responded to each move.

James applied another huge dollop of lotion to his palms and moved back slightly to look down at her gorgeous ass, slightly risen by the pillow under her tummy. He spread his fingers wide and began to massage and knead the soft pliant flesh of her ass cheeks. The light was dim, but Jasmine's legs were spread slightly and he could make out the beautiful rounded profile of her pussy lips framed by the gap between her thighs. He spread her cheeks with his greasy fingers and could now smell her arousal distinctly, her sex open and engorged.

As James kneaded her buttocks, he could hear the sticky sound of her wet lips separating. He was enthralled by the sound and smell of her sex and gazed with lust at the perfect puckered starfish of her anus – so beautiful. His thumbs oozed down along her outer labia, digging deep, as his other fingers continued to caress her greasy cheeks.

James applied one more large glob of lotion and moved down to massage Jasmine's thighs. With long upward strokes and soft downward sweeps, he slid his fingers over her slippery flesh. Each slide up her inner thighs brought him closer and closer to her gaping lips. He grazed her labia and teased her lovely inner lips, but restrained from dipping his fingers too deep into her wet pink treasure. James also let his slippery fingertips glide gently over Jasmine's asshole, applying just a little pressure to see how she might react. He heard her moan softly and lift her ass into the air – a welcoming sign.

"Oh, God, that feels so good, James. Where did you learn to touch a woman like this?" she queried.

"Just comes naturally, I guess. Not too hard when you're touching someone so beautiful, however. You inspire me," he stated softly.

Jasmine was beginning to move her body to meet James's touch. He knew it was almost time to have her turn over. But for a few more minutes he relished unfettered access to her glorious bottom. He applied one more generous dollop of cream and used it to cover every inch of her back – from her shoulders to her toes and everything in between, using wild sweeps and kneading squeezes as he touched Jasmine deeply.

And just as he was finishing up on her sweet rear, he slid his right hand down between her legs. She raised her hips instinctively, giving him full access to her sex. James curved his palm and cupped the entire length of her baby soft pussy, feeling the dripping heat, his fingertips curled all the way to her bare mound. Ever so slowly, he drew his hand along the length of her soft wet flesh. His middle finger dipped inside her and slid along through her buttery folds, now disappearing deep into her hot slick hole.

Jasmine groaned and squirmed under his touch. He continued to drag his finger toward the back of her pussy, across her perineum, until his digit reached her asshole and he slid the tip in up to the first digit. He did so with some trepidation, wondering how Jasmine might react. A deep groan and a rising of her pelvis told him everything he needed to know.

"Oh, James," she seethed, as he moved the well lubricated tip in and out of her darkest hole.

He leaned down, his finger still barely in her ass, and whispered in her ear.

"Time to turn over, Jasmine," he said as he slowly withdrew his finger. "There will be plenty of time to explore your lovely bottom later," he said.

"Mmm. Promise?" she mumbled.

"Oh, yes, Jasmine. Definitely."

She turned over with some reluctance, but she knew he was serious when he said that he'd explore her later. He'd better, she thought to herself. She loved anal play, as he would eventually find out.

James watched as she turned over, adjusted the pillows, and laid down on her back. Her breasts jiggled seductively as she bounced around on the bed and the image kept James rock hard as he got ready to explore her front side. Her breasts were so big and soft for such a thin slender frame; her nipples still distended and puckered proudly with arousal.

She settled down and James gazed at her admiringly before he placed his hands on her again. She had a contented smile on her face, her eyes closed and her arms by her sides. The soft flow of her curves was artistic in its beauty. Her legs were sculpted and smooth. Her breasts, even though she was on her back, were round, proud and full. Her bare pubis rose up from her taut tummy and tucked tightly back down between her legs, framed by the protrusion of her slender hip bones. She was an intoxicating vision of sexual wonder. He leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"So lovely, Jasmine. You are so fucking sexy," he seethed.

Jasmine smiled. James kissed his way along her cheek until their lips met in an innocent kiss – its innocence belied by the fact that Jasmine was laying totally nude in front of her boss. Their lips softened and their tongues probed. The level of excitement ratcheted up precipitously as the kiss intensified and James began to run his right hand up and down Jasmine's body again; touching what his eyes had just visually caressed.

He broke the kiss and greased his palms with a generous amount of lotion as he continued his frontal approach. His delicate touch slid up to her breasts and James could feel Jasmine respond as he gently squeezed and fondled her natural goodness with slippery hands. She moaned softly as his fingertips circled her areola and lightly pinched and pulled on her sensitive nipples with his slippery fingertips. The music playing was electronic and ethereal and created an otherworldly atmosphere for the gentle exploration taking place.

James knew where his next stop would be as his hand slid down the lower slope of her breast and inched down her stomach, over her belly button, where he flattened his hand out on her flesh. Further down he went, sliding over the prominent rise of her mons until his hand descended far enough for him to palm the fully engorged lips of her sex. He didn't probe; he just applied gentle pressure on the silky wetness of her pubis as her breathing laid testament to the state of her arousal.

Then, leaving his hand still for the moment, he leaned down to kiss her again. He nibbled his way down Jasmine's jawline and along her slender neck, before ascending the soft slope of her breast. He could hear, and feel, Jasmine's body clench as his mouth found her tip. As he began to suck on her creamy nipple, first one, then the other, he began to move his right hand. He could feel her hot slippery crease luring him in, opening to his probing fingers.

"Oh, James," she seethed. "Suck me. Touch me," she pleaded.

James found himself moaning as he licked and sucked her gorgeous nipples, taking breaks to kiss the edible flesh of her breasts and nuzzle the delicious valley of her cleavage. His middle finger barely probed until he found Jasmine's opening. With little fanfare his finger slid, deeply and slowly, into her tight slick hole. The only sound other than the music was Jasmine, groaning with delight. She was so warm and slippery, her inner flesh smooth and silky to the touch.

He had had every intention of massaging her front with lotion, as he had her back. But the moment at hand was rising with such intensity and James could sense a burning need from Jasmine. He shouldn't stop; he was on the doorstep of an amazing moment.

James nestled in, parallel against her supine form, and pressed his raging erection against her hip so she could feel how hard and aroused he really was. He gathered her juices all over his finger and then slowly retreated, sliding up until he could feel the tiny bud of her center. His lips left her breast, glistening in the dim light with saliva, and he kissed his way north back to her mouth.

But on returning, he didn't kiss her. He placed his mouth just inches from hers, looked into her eyes, burning with need and passion at that very moment, and began to touch her clit. He started slowly, finding that perfect groove just to the side of her clitoris, but nestled into the inner folds of her womanhood. He watched her, gauging her reaction to the subtlest change in direction or rhythm. His antennae were on high alert, sensing each sound she made and each movement, voluntary or not, that she made as his finger strummed her sex like she was a finely tuned instrument.

The music had shifted and the nameless song had a heavy pounding beat with multitudes of intricate rhythmic layers. James watched in awe as Jasmine succumbed to the frisson of his flying fingers, now in the groove and rubbing with an unrelenting passion and desire. He looked down briefly to see her breasts, jiggling tightly from his manual assault. Her hips lifted up off the bed to meet his touch; her breathing was erratic with arousal.

She was rising toward orgasm, but James felt she wasn't yet at the tipping point. He decided to slide his fingers back inside her So with a long slow curving motion, he slid his middle finger down through her slippery folds and curled inside her in one steady motion. He pushed his finger in as deep as it would go and rhythmically massaged her g-spot to the beat of the kick drum. Then, to keep things varied and interesting, he withdrew his finger almost all the way, and pushed it back inside. Jasmine grunted her approval.

She was tight, but much wetter and looser now, so James added his ring finger to the party and began to finger fuck Jasmine with both fingers at a steady pace that grew with tempo and intensity. Soon his fingers were slamming in and out of her juicy cunt at a rapid pace. The sound of the pads of his hand slapping against her pussy flesh, making that juicy sound that only fingers can produce, was soon echoing in the hotel room. The tempo and slapping sound made an interesting counterpoint to the steady beat of the music. Jasmine groaned loudly and her shifting body bore testament to the magic James was working with his hand.

And then, in another reverse of movement, James pulled up against Jasmine's body and slipped his hand out from inside, again finding the sensitive nexus of her clitoris. His left hand slid under the cleft of her ass and a few fingers re-entered her sopping wet hole from behind as his other hand went back to strumming Jasmine's clit. Her arousal was complete and inching toward orgasm.

James could tell it was time to halt the games and find the groove that he knew would bring her climax. He again found that slippery little pocket to the side of her clit and nestled in to do his good work. He could sense that Jasmine was on the verge and that now was the time to rub for all he was worth. This position brought his face in line with her heaving breasts. To maximize the moment, James began to lick and suck on Jasmine's right nipple as his two right hand fingers found that magic groove that would lead to the point of no return.

He started out fast, and then went faster, then faster still. Between the wiggling fingers of his other hand and his tongue flicking her rock hard nipples, James found his groove. He could feel that Jasmine was now totally and ultimately attuned to his flying fingers as he rubbed her with a tenacity and rapid rhythm that soon had Jasmine lifting her hips to meet his digital assault.