James and the Blowbang

Story Info
Orally bi married man organizes a special party.
3.6k words
4.73
16.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a part of a short series of stories following James a forty-something straight married man who has developed a love of cock sucking. Other stories are based on true events. The story is a continuation of the theme. He loves his wife. But he also loves anonymous cock sucking with similar men.

The story starts with a sex scene with his wife to outline where his oral curiosity came from but the main event is a blowbang he arranged with six of his previous contacts. Apart from the real people of genuine meetings or discussion about meetings, this is a fantasy of what he would do if only he could make it happen.

The other stories of James are either real, based on a true story, or a total fantasy.

Please leave a nice comment if you want to.

***

James felt amazing.

His cock was that delicious combination of being super hard and sensitive down every one of its 6 inches.

If he could break for a second from his delirium he would notice the sweat rolling down his back and the breathless pant of his dry mouth.

He could feel he was getting close.

The semen welled at the root of his cock. His balls ready after seven days without release.

His cock enveloped in Laura's slick cunt. They writhed together, their sweaty faces hot and close.

"Cum in me," she said.

Looking him in the eye, her sexy mouth painted in his favorite deep red lipstick, and a little smeared.

"In my mouth."

That was it.

He felt his load start to rise.

Moving quickly he extracted his soaking cock and moved up to Laura who was shifting herself down the mess of pillows.

He wanked his cock bringing it close to Laura's wet lips. She opened and waited for James to deposit.

Her tongue extended.

She watched his cock the wet end ready to shoot. The squelching sound of James rapidly wanking and of his fast breathing.

"Yes!" He sounded relieved. "I'm coming, babe."

He placed his cock on her tongue as the first spurt erupted.

James was a heavy cummer today.

And after a week without release and her sexual teasing over the last few hours, he came with full force and quantity of spunk.

The pulses shot into her open mouth.

Some coated her red lips, the carefully applied topcoat of gloss long gone and now glossy with sperm dripping from her top lip.

James felt his orgasm subside.

Laura reached forward and sucked him, cleaning the remaining cum and tasting her juices from his prick.

She had one more move in mind.

She planned to return the favor...

Pushing James back and down he realized what was going to happen.

Laura's mouth was closed.

She positioned her face over his. Smiling and looking at him directly.

She brought her lips close to his, brushed her hair away with her hand.

James knew what was coming and he loved it. He was grateful for how filthy she was and how they connected perfectly.

He opened his mouth a crack.

Laura slowly parted her lips and the white pearly semen slowly oozed out to drip into James's mouth.

He felt his cum on his tongue.

More. Dripping slowly. Sensually. Coating his lips. More cum.

A continuous shard reached from her lips to his tongue.

Laura leaned in and they kissed deeply their cum coated tongues bathed in his semen.

They rolled and kissed, James on top now, the spunk exchanging mouths. The kissing was full and hot.

One more roll and James manoeuvres himself to be the final recipient. He finally swallowed the large mouthful of his load. They slumped. Exhausted and embracing.

"I love you". He said to Laura.

"I love it when you go away. And especially when you come back." She responded.

But James was already drifting off to sleep

In quiet moments James caught himself back in the gloryhole on his trip to Phoenix some years ago.

He longed to repeat that. The sexual intensity over those 3 days had not been repeated.

As a married cocksucker he could mostly do without cock.

But the urge would come back and he would be drawn to the adult dating site which was, on the whole, a disappointing experience. Meetings mentioned sometimes promised but rarely followed through.

In the years since Phoenix, he'd met half a dozen more cocks. Either at hotels on business trips or their home.

But it was never enough for him.

He wanted the adult book store gloryhole and its "all you can eat" experience.

James discovered he could eat a lot. Or rather suck a lot.

His insatiability surprised him a little, but really, not so much.

He was a cock slut. A cumslut.

How could he repeat that?

For the sake of his sanity, he suppressed the urge. Something will come up he thought: an opportunity will present itself.

Laura came home from school one Friday.

After retraining as a history teacher she had settled into her role well and enjoyed teaching.

But today she was particularly excited. The trip to northern France she had been lobbying the headteacher for had been approved. And now this Easter break, she would lead a group of students there. They would be away for seven days and James would be alone.

His mind turned to the activity he could not do without.

With three months to the event, he could plan in something special to recreate the intensity of the gloryhole.

A blowbang.

Multiple cocks in the same room there specifically to be sucked...

Even saying it out loud brought the feeling of fantasy.

A line of cocks, of hard dripping cocks for his singular pleasure.

Each giving their hard inches and warm loads of semen to him.

James lay back and allowed a moment of fantasy that made his cock pulse and mouth water.

But how could he make this fantasy and reality?

James had met several men in his ten-year cock sucking career and he reckoned this was a good place to start.

Perhaps he could muster five or six and knowing he was real and genuine would substantially increase the chances of a show.

Inviting them to his home for safe and discrete oral fun on a weekend night would be the plan.

Over the next few weeks, James reached out to each separately by email to gauge their interest.

Of the ten James contacted, he got six positive responses.

From Mark at the hotel in York. From Tony, his first mutual blowjob and John, a recent meet up, with the most beautiful 8-inch veined marble with a sizable load of cum to match.

Also, Steve with the hardest cock James had ever seen and Mike the surgeon who he blew in a torrid 69 at a local truck stop. And Tim who blew and rimmed him for the first time at least by another man.

He set the date when Laura was to be away with her students. Now, it wasn't guilt that James felt; it was raw lust.

The weeks ticked by and James sent details of his home and how to arrive without attracting suspicion.

He wanted to be surrounded by cocks, naked and at the center of their attention. James wanted this to be perfect for him and his guests.

The week before, James said goodbye to his wife as she boarded the coach for the school trip. When that happened he felt the jolt of excitement as reality hit.

On Friday he would service half a dozen cocks in one sitting and unlike the anonymity of the gloryhole, he would be fully present. He thought of each of his party guests as friends and wanted it to be thrilling and memorable. Seriously, how often in a lifetime do most men get to go to a blow bang?

The morning of the party, James woke horny and agitated.

He spent the morning setting up the basement den which was comfortable and super discrete. They could come and go as they pleased through the side entrance rather than rock up at the front door.

As a final touch, James set up the video equipment to record the event. Multiple cameras with multiple mics to pick up the adventure in full HD quality.

James had to be careful not to blow his load; the anticipation would fuel his lust but he didn't want to spoil things too soon.

At 9 pm the first two arrived at the basement private door and James let them in. It was John and Mike.

Ten minutes later, Tony arrived; always good to see him.

And the final three - Tim, Steve and Mark turned up shortly afterwards.

James wore an embroidered silk robe. Very theatrical he thought and was naked underneath. His cock was noticeably semi-erect and he was very aware of the smooth fabric at it moved across his penis.

Tony started the cameras to record.

His guests were having a good time chatting and lubricated with just the right amount of alcohol.

James moved to the location he had picked in the middle of the room. A large blanket was set there and he made a short announcement.

"Guys. Thanks for coming."

There were a few good-natured chuckles at his choice of word.

"OK, OK. This has been a fantasy of mine for years and I'm grateful to you help me make it happen.

What I want is very simple. Like I said in my message to you, I want to suck your cocks. You can cum in my mouth or cum over me if you want; I'll leave it up to you. If you want to cum more than once, of course, that's fine. Cum as many times as you want but give my mouth first refusal please."

James picked his spot and kneeled. His robe fell open. The men gathered around in a semi-circle, naked, cocks hard.

James looked around him and a little dazed reached for two of the nearest and wanked them slowly.

One immediately ahead of him was Tony. His first ever cock and hard at 7 inches.

James let his tongue lick the tip and length. Warm and moist from precum. Then James opened his mouth to take the first inches of the first cock this evening. He felt it pulse which encouraged James to bob taking 3-4 inches.

After a couple of minutes, he moved onto the next on the right. It was Mike and he was super hard and already leaking. James licked his balls. At five solid inches and curved he was able to take it deep.

It occurred to James that the logistics of the blow bang required attention to be shared between the owners of the cocks quite quickly.

He moved to the next who was Mark.

When James first met Mark he remembered how nervous he was in allowing another man to suck him and also to reciprocate. What a long way he had come to be standing naked with six other men. James noticed how leaky he was and savored the slick taste for several minutes.

The next was John and his beautiful cock. Eight inches of carved marble his beautiful muscle entered James's mouth, sliding a tight O down its glorious length.

Returning and sliding back down. James kept the flat if his tongue providing a warm and wet blanket and provided maximum pleasure. James got lost in the suck before snapping back to realise he was neglecting the others.

"Sorry. I, erm..."

"No need to explain," said Steve. "Perhaps you'd consider doing that to me?"

Laughter.

"Yeah. Sure. Sorry."

James reached for Steve and sucked deep as if to compensate for his neglect.

"Oh, man. Fucking do that." Encouraged James to suck deep.

Steve's cock was average in length and narrow enough that James took him to the back of his throat and then paused to relax, swallowing him down.

As James got the rhythm, Steve held the sides of his head and started to thrust as he let his head be fucked. The two carried on for several minutes. Saliva emanated from James's O ring lip seal and oozed down his chin and neck.

The rock hard cock made its intention known to ooze its precum. Balls tensed as Steve lost the periodic timing and started to spasm from the thigh, rising on his toes to pulse the spunk, the stream filling James's mouth taken with two large gulps.

James cleaned the cock off and took a gasp of air.

"Fuck me. Said Tim from the right. That's what I want!" As he replaced Steve with his ramrod hard and straight 6" staff slipping it directly in James's mouth his cum-coated lips shining in the low light.

James wanked Tim like he was in a hurry. He felt relieved the first load of the night had finally been consumed after the hours and days of pre-game tension ease itself. He gave plenty of wet tongue to the underside and licked the balls issuing drool on the rip, watching it roll down the length. He was fully in the act pulling Tim's ass closer to take his cock deep.

Wanking in a slick corkscrew action encouraging the owner to give up the prize.

James became aware of a group of three over to the back of the basement room near to porn playing of the big screen. One was kneeling, serving two standing and hoping it was a kind of fluffing service.

James had insisted on a "rule" of attendance was that all cum was to be offered to him on a first refusal basis.

Tim started to buck and he opened up on James's tongue the pearly ooze, coating rather than shooting. James held steady the load in plain sight for Tim to admire and for the others to enjoy.

The cock moved away to be quickly replaced by Mark. He showed no reticence as he had done in the hotel at their first meeting.

Mark's cock protruded from light blond hair and profusely oozed precum which James savored, coating his lips with it like a cock lipstick gloss and smoothing them along the staff.

The room became filled with the noise of sucking and wet wanking, the porn played low in the background adding to the erotic mood. The men here were all married or in partnerships with women. There was almost a sense of work as a serious job of cocks to be sucked.

Mark pistoned into James as he gently cradled his heavy balls.

Then, with no notice, Mike came in from the back of the room in a rush. "James - now!"

An arc of cum streaked two feet to hit James on the side of his face as he turned opening his mouth to catch the remainder.

"Wow. I almost didn't make it. Tony there was making me feel too good."

Sperm was rolling down his face and dripping onto his red silk robe and on to his prick.

James allowed himself a little wank using Mike's cum as lube over his cock head making it pulse delightfully.

Now Mark pulled James's head close and wanked himself.

"Open up." He ordered.

James offered a nice wide target for Mark's aim. Ejaculating his sperm found the bulls eye into his open mouth. Shots two, three and four followed, the last coating his lips thoroughly drips from top to bottom lip.

James let his tongue lick his top lip then the bottom then scooping the rest with his forefinger like a Popsicle and with a satisfied if cheeky smile.

This is gonna look great on the video playback he thought. Happy hours ahead wanking and edging himself.

There was still John and of course Tony to have their turn.

James caught John's eye who was being fellated by Tony. On one hand, he was doing James a favor of getting John ready for him. But he also knew that John's 8-inch prick was impossible to say no to and understood the lust.

John broke the cock lock and walked over.

He was stark bollock naked and his prick was angled up, bouncing slowly and looking magnificent. James waited on his knees; his favored position while John moved centrally to him.

The eyes of the others were transfixed as James took the cock in his right hand and slowly jerked the slick length. John's foreskin rolled in and out as the head revealed and hid on each stroke.

James hungrily sprang forward mouth open wide to impale himself four inches, barely half, rested in his hot mouth. He closed his eyes and took in the feeling of the cock. Without moving his lips, he let his tongue rest on the underside.

He started to suck, slowly out, slowly in, five inches bumping the back of his throat. Again until the head probed his tonsils and again this time pushing against his gag until one more inch eased in. He just waited and relaxed before a small push for one more inch.

Before he knew, he could feel the tickle of hair which startled James knowing that he'd just taken John's 8 inches.

Feeling pleased with himself he thrust back and forth a few inches, the cock now never leaving his mouth while it let the leakage of precum roll lazily down his throat.

He was properly throat fucking and a frothy mixture of saliva and precum wet his neck and chest. The activity so far made James a slick and shiny mess down to his knees and he relished it.

John told him to prepare but rather than send his load directly he abrupt withdrew and aimed and James's face to gave James a one-man bukkake a facial.

It seemed like enough semen to match all the other combined and James let the cum fall where it wanted; in his hair, forehead cheeks and lips.

After John was finished someone was taking close up pictures and James looked into the lens, grinning and happy.

Just one more now and Tony stepped in.

James had a big soft spot for Tony as his first other cock few other meetings since then. They always instantly connected and made each other wild.

James opened up and sucked him in. He'd been leaking for well over an hour and seemed to be a slick as James's face. James wanted to give Tony the best blowjob he could provide sucking in his hard 7-inch prick with care and attention.

The two locked together for five minutes before Tony told James that he was going to cum.

James kept sucking steadily and he heard a groan before the cum filled his mouth. After he was finished and quite a while extra, he let Tony's cock drop out of his mouth. He just held the semen inside letting his tongue feel its warmth and taste the musky sweetness.

He opened his eyes, looked at Tony and swallowed.

"Thank you. Thank you, everyone. I hoped you enjoyed that as much as I did."

The room was full of naked men who were in an obvious state of relaxation, some just sitting others drinking and chatting.

"Hey, I need a drink!" Said James as he reached for the Merlot.

He felt sticky with semen so decided to clean up a bit and rest and catch up with his friends and cock lovers.

"So what about you, James." Said Tony. "We've all cum except you. And looking at your cock it looks like your going to do yourself some kinda injury unless it blows soon."

"That would be perfect." James thought.

Tony was the first to step in and kneeled in front of James who was laid horizontal on the couch, robe open and his cock looking full.

He sucked James in deeply, moaned and savoring that feeling again. He kept a slow deep suck that James felt to be exquisite.

Next, he gathered up James legs behind the knee and pushed them high exposing his cock, balls and ass. Tony's tongue licked against his asshole gently probing and flicking. It was heavenly. He licked from ass to cock tip and James became delirious from the pleasure.

The next surprise was a pair of bollocks placed over James's face reeking of sex from the sucking they received not 30 minutes ago.

Then the tip of an unknown cock was placed on James's lips. He opened to let it in and admit several inches. It gently fucked his face while he received Tony's oral attention.

He was so wet now and he felt the tip of a finger at the slick and lubricated entrance to his asshole. It pushed in slowly in rhythm to the mouth sucking his cock. It seemed to penetrate a finger length and was pressing and rubbing on James's prostate.

At the other end, James lay back and tried to let the cock have full access to his throat as it thrust to the balls. The intensity he was feeling surpassed his plans. He was lost.

The finger in his ass worked its magic and James sensed an orgasm as a tsunami. His prick and ass contracted. Under reasonable conditions of abstinence and edging, James could be a heavy cummer. But with the rimming and prostate massage, he felt a warm wave and a continuous stream like his prick was a hose.

The cum came.

And kept cumming into a willing mouth.

He felt soaked.

A moment later the cock in his mouth released and James did his best to swallow the semen followed by it resting for a few moments.

12