James' New Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered to keep my voice light and soft and didn't encounter any problems at all.

I jumped when I felt a hand slide from my bum, up over my waist and pull me in for a light embrace, I turned around and came face to face with David. "Bloody hell," he said softly, he turned to Samantha, "you're a miracle worker," he then turned back to me and leaned in close, "you're fucking incredible," his lips were almost touching mine, my heart was hammering hard, breaths coming in short gasps and my own cock was threatening to create a very unladylike bulge in my skirt. I rested a hand on his shoulder and looked him directly in the eye.

"Well, if you're a good boy and are patient, we'll see what we can do." I slid my hand from his shoulder and slowly caressed him all the way down his rock hard chest to his stomach, taking in the washboard abs, right down to his groin. I gave his cock a light squeeze and winked.

WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT COME FROM???

Samantha almost choked on her espresso martini then after regaining her composure, looked coyly over to David, "looks like we've created a monster," she turned to me, "drink up, we need an early night, if you know what I mean," she gave my arse a light slap. I checked my watch and was shocked to see we'd been at the bar for over an hour and a half. Samantha called an Uber and within half an hour we were walking through the doors of my chalet.

"Come here you," I walked slowly, with as much of a sexy wiggle as thought I could get away with over to Samantha and wrapped my arms around her neck and behind her head and we kissed passionately.

Samantha was caressing me all over and driving me wild. She stepped back a short distance and started undoing the buttons on my blouse, she then untucked it and slid it from my shoulders, my skirt was soon undone but due to it being as tight as it was it stayed in place, Samantha got into a crouch and slid it down my thighs and then all the way down my legs, I stepped out of it just as Samantha started working her way back up my legs, one had cupping and stroking my bum, the other lightly fondling my cock inside my panties.

"Mmmmm, do you like that? I do, I hope you're ready for some fun," she purred. "Lay back on the bed, I'll be two minutes." She disappeared into the bathroom, while she was gone I couldn't help but rub my hands up and down my body, marveling in the sensations this simple act produced.

Samantha appeared like an apparition by the side of the bed and she was down to her underwear, a white bra, thong and hold up stockings, damn she was a fine looking woman. What really held my attention though was the massive strap on dildo she was wearing and was rubbing and caressing, covering it in a sweet smelling lube.

She stood by the side of the bed holding the faux cock, looking over at me.

"Get over here and get on your knees, you slut." I do so, slowly and nervously, very soon I was on my knees at eye level with this plastic monster sticking out from Samantha's crotch. I took hold of it and leaned in closer, I rubbed my hand up and down tentatively and then stuck out my tongue and gave the tip a couple of experimental licks.

"Mmm, you do that so well baby. Looking down at you with your lovely blonde hair and those luscious lips, if this was a real cock, I'd have cum already. That's it, take it into your mouth, slowly, gently, mind your teeth."

Over the next fifteen minutes or so, Samantha instructed me in the art of giving a great blow job. We discovered that I had a pretty non existent gag reflex and as a result could take a cock pretty deep.

Eventually Samantha pulled her pretend cock out of my mouth and told me to lie on the bed, I knew what was coming and was obviously nervous. She came up on the bed beside me and slid my panties all the down my legs and over my feet. We kissed and made out again, this time with her playing with my cock till it was rock hard. She moved about on the bed till she was on her knees between my legs and instructed me to bring my knees up, partially exposing my rosebud.

She applied some lube to her fingers and rubbed them around my bum and then slowly inserted, first one and then two fingers inside of me.

She moved them in and out, all the while with me trying to control my breathing, this was more sensuous than when Rebecca had it done earlier, Samantha was really taking her time.

Eventually she stopped, "ready baby?" I nodded. She placed a condom onto the dildo and moved into position, she placed my feet on her shoulders and by leaning forward my bum was raised so my hole was directly in line with the dildo.

She slowly started easing it in, centimetre by centimetre, I gasped and grabbed Samantha's thighs in an effort to control how much of the dildo was going inside of me but she was pretty relentless.

Samantha then pulled out slightly and then thrust back in, by doing this she opened me up even more.

There was no denying it now, I was being fucked. The initial pain had given way to a wonderful feeling of being full and I was soon pushing forwards myself, meeting Samantha's thrusts. I realised that she was gasping as well, getting more and more short of breath and and she somehow managed to tell, in between gasps of absolute pleasure, that the dildo had a double head and a small part of it was inside her while simultaneously rubbing on her clit.

"Oh, fuck, this feels so good," she screamed as her thrusts became more and more urgent, I could tell she was nearing a climax. She grabbed my cock and started masturbating me as she was fucking me and my already rock hard cock responded.

I couldn't speak coherently and let out a series of grunts and gasps that I thought sounded remarkably sexy.

"Oh, Jesus, I'm cumming, cum with me Jenny, please cum with me."

Samantha gave a few last thrusts, deeper than before that tipped me over the edge and I came with a savage intensity, my cum hitting me square in the face due to the angle I was at, my face was covered in my own cum.

She pulled the dildo out and took off the condom and made me lick and suck it clean.

Only then did she take a minute to look me up and down. "You look good like that, freshly fucked with cum all over your face," she winked at me again, "get used to it.

Now get yourself cleaned up and showered and into bed, we've got a long day tomorrow and tomorrow night?" She paused for dramatic effect, "you have your first customer."

12