James's Descent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, she could see him as decently handsome. Okay, no... he wasn't. That was a lie, but there were no complaints. Models might walk in and while some basic instinct would possibly push her to choose the other guy, she'd remember why she was choosing this one. Unless the other one was exactly the same guy.

James was even more hyped because he... was also a virgin. Yes, he had a girlfriend once, one that let him touch her all over and perfect his skill of fingering a woman until she was a shuddering mess, one that was a total slut and left him once there was no more value to be extracted. She could never manage to have sex with him... that dick was not rising for her. Now it was rising for a new woman. While at rest, his cock may be just under two inches, now it approached six. He considered this a decent average unless women's vaginas were big enough to store a toaster inside.

He needed plenty of control to not lose it... though maybe Pam would be alright with it. By now, the idea that this was a dream was almost forgotten, though not disproven. Still, a very nice dream that was so tangible. Those small breasts were still nice to touch, and that pussy was a pleasure to feel. Now he'd feel it with something else.

Pam imagined it might go something like her brother and mom. She had that image broken by his next words, the man deciding to be honest.

"Gotta warn you that first times are pretty damn awkward. Especially when both of us are virgins. But we gotta tough it through and possibly get somewhere."

"I'll... try." Beat. "Wait... both?! You... never had any?!"

"Nope. Told ya. Women where I'm from are being so incredibly difficult that hope of pussy is gone." Why he made such a sexual religion.

They talked earlier about his world, though James went with the idea of just being from another planet. He had very disparaging things to say, calling it hell and providing plentiful examples of why. He admitted there were good things, but it was like those things existed despite the world rather than as a result of it. Pam was starting to share in that rage... he was mad about a million things, a good number that he experienced personally, but others that he only heard of in good detail. So many wrong things that it might make even her go on a rampage. If only the people of that world came here and tried that stuff. She might even suspect that interstellar corporation of being responsible... Amazon had not yet sent any raids, but they were not on friendly terms by default and they were not going to bribe them into cooperation.

Here comes the moment. The man got on the bed to approach her, that body coming closer to hers, that cock in her sight to witness the moment of entry. Pam was still a deal wet from that incredible orgasm she got from his fingering. It would slide in with ease... until the time of truth came. The time neither of them was looking forward to, but had to push through.

Losing your virginity... hurts. More for women than men, but even they have a seal to break. That fleshy tunnel would bring up an obstacle that screamed in pain when it was merely touched. His fingers did not reach deep enough to hit that... and now his rod had to shred it to bits. Several cries of "Ow" came from the girl as that thing was resisting its destruction... and James was feeling pain as well from the foreskin crying that it had never gone that far back. Going all the way in would break something too. The saving grace was a look he gave her that communicated that awkwardness and distress, showing he was no better and they were in this together. One more forceful push, one more cry from Pam... again.... Again... and finally it broke, making her almost scream. Blood would coat that dick, a terrible lube for the process. But now he could go deeper and it would start to be more pleasant than painful.

He was right... this felt awkward, possibly enough that someone might call it unclean and just not have sex rather than go through with it. The religion of a virgin. The saving grace was that he was there with Pam, making this better than her doing that with her brother... he'd probably never let her live it down. Good idea to not have Nathan do this.

The more they went on, the better it felt. Moans began to erupt, from her open mouth and his doing them while closed. Yep, this was MUCH better than masturbation or that onahole. The warmth, the wetness, the titties he could grab onto, that cute face before him that was now showing what a good job he was doing. Their coupling became more and more frantic, James starting to put in effort that he hadn't for a while. He really needs to work out... smoking had ruined his stamina. But he'd push himself for the girl. Can't disappoint the sweet thing.

By the end, he decided to cheat and help her along with some finger assistance, mostly because he felt his release approaching. To cum inside or not? Well, it was a dream so why care about pregnancy? Full steam ahead. Their lips coupled once more as they moved into the final act of the fucking. Hands gripped at each other as the passion was consumed. Maybe now the girl might welcome some pussy fucking from her brother, but it would be secondary to this. He HAD to stay. She'd find out what was up with that.

Orgasm came along with great effort, but it would arrive. James had no hesitation to cum inside her and keep pumping until he was done, the girl squirming as that pleasure was so much better than before. They'd lay side by side, hands holding and taking in the act. There was a smile on both their faces. That felt... special.

"Hah.... wow.... I... that was good. So... why can't you stay?"

The girl turned to see... no-one. The hand she had a grip on was gone as if it vanished completely. Her head turned wildly in the hope the man slipped away from her and might have some idea in mind. Nothing... no one... even his coat was gone. The only proof left of his passage was the warmth inside her, both physical and metaphorical.

Pam felt her heart crushed. Did he do that on purpose? Did she imagine it? Was she going crazy from a lack of partners? No... her pussy would drip cum that they worked to wrench out, her virginity was claimed and that hole would accept easier entry.

"No. No! NO! NO!!!"

Her mother's condition would be almost an afterthought. Almost. A good enough distraction from this. But even Nathan saw that the girl was down. No mischief today.

The rest of that day would be rather somber.

*

Ah, finally. James woke in his bed, dressed in his pajamas and seeing the sunshine from outside. It was almost noon, but he didn't care much for waking early on a Saturday. A quick look around to see everything where he left it... and time to go do the wake-up process. A mug of coffee strong enough to be constipation medicine set to brew while he thought of that weird dream. He could still remember even small details about it.

That sex felt especially good... he was in a really good mood. Should have gone for Anna... them tits and ass would have pleased him better. Maybe he'll have another dream. But it was doubtful... dreams had no cohesion, no adherence to linear narration. You could have a new dream five minutes later and it would be something wildly different. Strange that he could remember it so well. He struggled to even remember the idea of other dreams.

He stepped outside once the triple-filtered mug of coffee was done, brought to almost boil, enriched with far too much sugar and a deal of milk, one to summon that morning unload in an hour or so. Another day on this cursed earth. The sun was shining and this spot of land where his residence was had enough quiet to enjoy... until the neighbors brought their children outside. Some of those were outright unbearable... he could tolerate children to a point, but not those who were just constantly making some loud noise. Either they screamed in joy or screamed because they did not get their way. Even the thick walls and windows could not save him from it. There was just a mild suspicion of the child being wrong in the head.

A morning smoke enjoyed with his thoughts running back to that dream... maybe he should have told them he was the guy running things and have just everyone servicing his cock, taking turns to be fucked. Eh, maybe he was not much into dudes... not much, but he has entertained some gay and bi porn from time to time. Just hasn't been with guys to even know if he was into them. Over here it might practically be a crime. His colony had no rules against this, but there was just one dude. Maybe one of those children will be a boy to grow up and have some gay sex with Nathan. That's going to take time.

He thought about how slow was this process. Usually, he'd get plenty of people from several sources... rewards, prisoners, random wanderers... having to wait for the kids to grow will be a while. But he could model them exactly into what he needed. Within reason. Several choices.

Time to step back inside and keep at the game. He did not doubt that the in-game events would contradict his dream. As fun as it was to imagine going there, no way stuff like that happens.

He unpaused the game and... already got a positive alert. Visitor. James blinked twice. That was his name. From... far away? The hell? It was supposed to be from some other faction. He moved the view to see the figure bearing his name, dressed in that reddish coat, walking slowly north... pausing in sight of the mammoth herd.

Coincidence. He didn't have such an uncommon name. Heck, there was the option to put names into the game to have them show up. But his stomach was getting an unpleasant feeling as the actions felt almost like... a replay of the events. From this perspective.

"Very funny, game."

He did not consider it funny. But he watched the figure go on towards the base, going inside... Pam going out to... have a bathroom break on the garden plots. Okay, that was unnatural.... They had toilets, they should use them. He also was taken with the character that "represented" him. Prodigy, Brave, Lazy. He didn't think of himself as a prodigy or brave. Damn big intellectual stat... maybe he could make an exception and recruit this fun little doppelganger. Move on to the guest menu to find that button to forcefully take them in and...

It was not there. He'd make a report to the mod creator later. One screenshot was taken to prove it. Maybe they were doing something new... mods could update without him knowing. He still had no damned idea where those cave biomes came from. Maybe he could use the dev menu to add this one to the colony by force. Yep, there was an option. Select, click... nothing. He insisted several times before seeing that nothing was coming of it.

This was weird. The man zoomed in to see what those pawns were talking about, maybe get a dose of its randomness to bring back a grip of reality. What he saw made the man almost shit himself. Normally, those bubbles would mention what they talked about as a mere summation. Like "Nathan and Pam gabbed about alligators." but now he saw...

"Bleh. Oh, mom has to see this! She's our caretaker... uh, you know what that is, right?"

"Moral guide. But a bit rusty on it. Don't assume I know everything."

"Eh, can't expect that of anyone."

He did not remember it clearly but... those were lines. Actual dialogue. And they talked about that, right? Okay, he remembered the bit about the tomatoes with Anna. Here they go inside.

A fear was taking over him. The game provided a full replay of the event. Uncanny. He could still run on the idea that it was all a dream. WAIT! He could... break up the sequence of events. What if... he used the god mode powers to replace that door with a wall? That didn't happen and it should at least provide enough difference to make him feel better. Pause, engage god mode to instantly place stuff rather than place plans for them... place a wall to replace that door, and....

Nothing. Absolutely nothing happened. He clicked once, twice, five times. The man tried to place it somewhere else... maybe the replacement mod was broken. He couldn't put it... anywhere. No, worse... even when turning that off he couldn't even place plans. He couldn't do... anything.

Okay, this had to be a bug. Reload save... he saved just before going to bed. Maybe an even earlier one. There were five other autosaves that would be about half an hour apart. Or there SHOULD be. Now there was only... that save. Reloading it would give no change of events. An exact replay. Zooming in to see those bubbles would even have that one line he said upon seeing the mammoths manifest.

This... was beyond creepy. Did that HAPPEN? Deep breaths. No, someone is fucking with him. There's gonna be some jump scare or something soon. But he decided to keep watching the replay... and check on the others. Hmm... why was Anna having her psychic heat increase? Quite quickly... she was getting like 10 per hour. She only had a limit of 53, so that might land her in a psychic coma if whatever was making it climb didn't stop. He found nothing to do that... she didn't even have any powers yet. He was keeping those points until they got a trainer to unlock the paths for free... why they were stockpiling silver like that.

He paused it and went outside for another smoke. Deep breaths. This did not happen. The game was merely a simulation and whatever was in it was just that. A collection of numbers, those numbers made by groups of switches being on or off, those numbers sending to bigger data points that would make up the grand totality of each character, the world, everything. Some might say that was what reality was like as well, just a collection of atoms grouping up into bigger structures... and some of those being able to think.

A resolution came to see this to the end and... see if he could still play the game after. There was no way it could maintain that complexity long-term. The game was simple... even for its many options. It didn't even have three dimensions, everything in just one level. The man had not given much attention because most of the time there was little to warrant it. But he'd pay attention now.

Still difficult to see this... to see how Pam came and did so very cute, awkward approach. Maybe a bit of pride there... he seemed so cool despite the man being possibly quite pathetic. A moment to think what if it WAS real. First... no way his PC was running it, this thing could barely handle the new wizard game. It could not manage to hold a world even the size of this map with all the complexity of reality, including thinking people. But the dialogue was... convincing. She saw Nathan and Anna talking about him... they wanted him to join despite deciding to not recruit from the outside.

Hold on... HE decided that. And there was no way to even communicate it to the game. No way for anyone to know it. He didn't even voice it. Okay, maybe you could deduce it by his last-second mod choices, but he was equally annoyed with the senators and might want to just not get the guys anymore. And yet it looked like the pawns had... listened to his will. A thought emerged that if they did listen to it... he could do some shit with them. No, bad idea... that's what the unpleasant overlords making the world a hellscape do. He'd make a fucking mini-utopia. Plus, he'd hate to see unhappy pawns. And especially an unhappy Pam.

His thoughts kept going back to the girl. She was... just perfect. Okay, he could do better, but Pami had a lot of qualities that he was looking for in a woman. Passion to make up for his sloth, a clever mind, a bunch of kinky desires... and she was damned cute. He almost hoped it was real because that would mean she was real and... then what? He was still out here and they were still in there. Like falling in love with a book character.

But why was Anna's heat still rising? And she was at 50 now... closing in on the max. Psycasters had a limit to their power... focus and heat. Focus was something akin to mana, but heat was like this block to not be able to just spam powers constantly even if you have the focus. You could go over the max, but that leads... to a short coma. And possibly brain damage.

He was so busy looking at Anna and having her little breakdown that the new letter almost scared the man. The contents might make him shit bricks. Pam is pregnant. Yes, pregnancy registers as soon as the event happens. And the one she was fucking was... him.

Oh boy.

Now if it WAS real he might also be a daddy. To a virtual child. That filled the man with a bunch of feelings that he had no damned idea how to process. No, stay calm... he'll do what he usually does. But was this real? It went a bit too damn far to be a mere series of coincidences.

Head leaned back on the gaming chair. This comfort was needed. He just could not make sense of it. Maybe he couldn't. Maybe he should just keep going and see what happens. Maybe he should just delete everything and forget about it. No... if it was real, it was like killing them all with no warning just because he was uncomfortable. Go on and see this through.

The letter notifying the man of Anna's psychic breakdown finally came. She fell into a coma to last close to a day. No brain damage... good, as they had nothing to treat that. Though if this thing was more than usual, maybe he should start cheating a bit. Just a bit.

He also noticed the figure representing him to have just... disappeared. No usual leaving, just... gone. And then Pam's little speech bubble made his heart break a bit. Seeing her almost cry out at his departure. That seemed to have coincided with Anna's breakdown. Was his presence the cause of her growing heat? Well, a few more level-ups and she could do it for longer.

James would see the girl going to the hospital room to see what Nathan was going on about... looking up her condition. Psychic coma. He couldn't get any emotion through those bubbles, but he could see what they were saying. Okay, this was past the whole time he was there. The game was still doing this. No, this was more than a game, it was... the beginning of something else. He'll probably find no help with it online... heck, he can't even mention it to anyone.

Just him and them. Maybe he could tell them next time, though it did feel good to be there and be treated like just another guy. He did not want more praise than was necessary. Maybe he was directing them properly, but they were doing all the work.

And it was good that he was paying attention to Pam.

*

"Says here it's a psychic coma. Can last from hours to days. But she's alright."

Nathan had a bit of relief from that confirmation. But he heard the almost dead tone in his sister's voice. No time for the usual rivalry.

"You alright?"

"No."

"Did that James guy hurt you? Just say..."

"No! He... he disappeared and he was just so right!"

"Ran out on you, huh? Maybe he wasn't right."

"I mean he disappeared. I was holding his hand and he vanished."

A couple of blinks from Nathan. That one was new.

"Maybe he used some powers? I mean, mom said she could probably teleport someday."

"Skip. And that would require her to see where she's going. We were in a room without windows."

Structural weaknesses. Also, the game had no windows.

"Weird. But he was weird all around."

"I don't care... he was just..." Deep breath. "I'm going outside a bit."

"Just don't do anything bad, yeah?"

Nathan felt a bit lost without his mother. She was like a guide he could rely on. Now Pam was having her episode and Anna was out cold. It left him as the only sane man and he felt like it was a big job. Not much he could do other than get back to work. Maybe it would distract him.

Pam felt down. Real down. She went from feeling like her life had reached the point of it and now she had no idea where to find that guy... if she could find him again... the worst was thinking he might have gone back to the world he was from. It sounded unpleasant... the people charged with keeping peace and making sure laws were followed instead of making trouble and breaking those laws to their benefit... those with hoarded wealth kept everyone else from even approaching being able to bother them a tad. She wanted him to come here... away from it all, just be free like them. Why couldn't he be free?