James's Favorite Plaything

Story Info
Matthew has another run-in with James, and it's rough.
4.5k words
4.56
33.1k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't remember the last time I had been out drinking, but I know that it's been a long, long time.

After graduation, I had mostly been eating, sleeping and working. I did end up moving away after college to my own place, and thus, moving away from a lot of people I knew. It had resulted in me being awfully lonely for quite some time, I had to admit. I don't have many friends to call and say 'hey, let's go out tonight!' However, my luck is soon met when my younger sister calls me. The last time I saw her, she was a lot younger; maybe...thirteen years old? I have to admit, I am a little ashamed that I don't even remember how old my sister is, but we aren't all that close, so it doesn't matter, right?

Fine! Yes, okay, I'm a horrible brother. Geez, give me a break.

"You're a horrible brother." She says to me as we walk into the bar.

I roll my eyes and wrap my arm around her. "Dude, come on. It was an accident!" I argue.

"It was an accident that you picked me up from the bus station an HOUR late? I come to town to see you and you completely forget about me? You owe me big time, Matt." She scolds as she goes to sit down at a table. I slide in across from her and scowl. "Not my fault the traffic was bad, Gael." I mutter. I watch as she rolls her dark eyes and crosses her arms. Gael had grown up quite a bit since the last time I saw her. She's now taller, more women-like, I suppose. She looks nothing like me, considering that we're actually step-siblings. She's tall, lean, and has super long, dark hair that always seems to drape over her shoulders and get in her face, though she refuses to cut it.

"Doesn't matter. You were still late. Soooooo, I want a pony. Make it pink. Ooh, no, wait, a unicorn!"

I just stare at her. "You...do realize that you're twenty-one years old, right?"

"Age has nothing to do with desire, Matthew." She points out, matter-of-factly. I shake my head with an exasperated sigh as I lean back in my seat.

After the waiter takes our order, she and I spend some time talking and drinking, just catching up as normal siblings supposedly do.

"Soooooo," She stares down at her drink, watching the ice-cubes swirl around while she stirs it with her straw. "Have you got the surgery yet?" She asks.

I hesitate for a moment. "No...not yet. Still thinkin' about if I want it or not."

She looks up at me with a raised eyebrow. "Thought you've always wanted a dick?"

"Well, uh...yeah! Of course. I just...I dunno. Found some other uses for uh...what I've already got." I mutter. She just tilts her head in confusion, but I quickly wave off the subject.

Short explanation: I'm trans. Born a girl, but now I'm a guy, though not quite male 'down there', if you get what I mean. Years ago, I wanted to have a reassignment surgery, but after, ah...I had sex with a gay guy, I learned that I really, really liked to get fucked in the pussy. Now I'm considering against the surgery, and all that confusing shit. Got it? Good. 'Cause I don't.

Gael and I enjoy the night together. We spend hours talking about random stuff; family, friends, all that sentimental, mushy mushy stuff. Although, after the alcohol starts to hit, we start getting into some real fun.

"So," She says. "I'm flirtin' with this dude the other night, right? Gettin' real lucky with this guy. We're drinkin', we're havin' some fun, but THEN, he asks if I wanna join him and his wife in bed! WIFE! Can you believe it? RIDICULOUS!!"

"But did you take him up on his offer?"

"OF COURSE I DID!" Of course she did. I know my sister, and I know she likes to get her hands on whoever and whatever if she had the chance, with some standards, of course. "The dude was rich, wasn't he?" I ask.

"Well, duh. I'm not gonna go around screwin' some bum."

We talk for hours longer, mostly consisting of me listening to her insane love stories.

"-then there was this one time, this dude approaches me, y'know? Big, biker-lookin' guy. So I'm sittin' there and- Matthew...? Matt. Hey!" She suddenly snaps her fingers. "You listening, dufus?"

I flinch and focus back on her. "Sorry! Sorry, I just...I could've sworn I saw someone out front that I knew. Anyway, go on."

"Okay! So, I'm sittin' there and he comes up to me and offers to buy me a drink. Naturally, I accept, 'cause- Matt! You're lookin' away again." She whines.

I hold my finger up to shoosh her while I watch two people walk into the bar. I assume that they're a couple at first, but I soon realize that they look much too similar, so probably siblings. The woman is tall, just like the man, blonde, just like the man, and she has mesmerizingly scary blue eyes, just like the m- Wait... James motherfucking Camero. I should've recognized him a lot sooner, but it's been quite a few years since I've seen him, and in my tipsy haze, my head has to take some time to buffer.

Gael turns her head to look where I'm looking. "Hold on half a second... ain't that the guy you fucked in your freshman year?" She whispers.

"And the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that. Yep." I mutter as I sink down into my seat. Her eyes light up and she gives me an annoyingly huge, mischievous grin. "OoooOOoooOOooh. You gonna go say hi to him? Or should I? I dunno 'bout you, but I think I want me a piece of that." She winks.

I frantically shake my head. "You crazy?"

"Y-"

"Don't answer that. What am I even supposed to say to him? We weren't even a couple, we just...fucked each other. A lot. What? Do I just go up to him and say 'hey, remember me? We used to fuck a lot during college. I'm the guy with the cooch'? I haven't seen him in years! What if he doesn't remember me?"

Gael nearly spits her drink with laughter. "Doesn't remember you?! Dude, come ON! I think you're pretty easy to remember, considering that you and him fucked, like, a LOT!. Come on, just call him over."

I hesitate for a moment as I glance over, watching James and the other girl talk to each other at the bar. I bite down on my bottom lip. "I...don't know. Looks like he's pretty busy. Besides, I don't know who-"

"HEY!" James and the other woman immediately turn their heads when Gael calls for them. "YOOHOO! HANDSOME ASS, OVER THERE! HIIIIII!"

I instantly feel the heat rising to my cheeks. "You bitch." I hiss.

"Bitch and proud, brother, bitch and proud."

As soon as James recognizes me, a grin comes over his face and he approaches, the woman behind him following closely behind.

"Well, well, well. Matthew McCoy. Must be fate that I run into you here." He says. His voice is smooth and low, just as I remember it. He hasn't changed much in the three years that I hadn't seen him, but I do notice that the stubble on his face is scruffier, and he now has noticeably more muscle. "And who is this lovely lady that's accompanying you this fine evening?"

Gael blushes and winks at him.

"My sister, Gael. And...who is this?" I ask as I look to the blonde woman that's standing behind James. Now that I can get a good look at her, I can see that this woman is stunning. At least, I have to admit that she is; she's tall, slender, with huge boobs and a nice ass. Her blonde hair falls over her shoulders in perfect curls, her face doesn't have a single blemish or wrinkle, and I'm not into girls at all, but if I had the chance, I'd probably even fuck this goddess of a woman.

"Ah, my older sister, Helen. Came out to visit her. She's a model, you know." James pointed out.

"No shit. Really? Damn, she is GORGEOUS. Ugh! I've always wanted to be a model, buuuut I love pizza too much, y'know? Lemme ask you, Helen, do models even, like, eat food? Or do you just kinda survive off of air and-"

"Gael, please!" I sighed in annoyance. "I'm sorry. She tends to get a little too talkative when she's tipsy. Uh...it was nice to meet you though, Helen."

She smiles at me before she turns to her brother. "I'm going to get a drink. It seems you and your old classmate have a little catching up to do, Jamie." She soon turns away and heads towards the bar. The tiny dress she's wearing compliments her perfect ass and long legs nicely, and Gael makes no effort to hide the fact that she's staring in awe.

"Ya know..." She trails off for a moment. As she licks her lips, I can see her dark eyes gleam with mischief as she stares at Helen. "...I think I may have left something...over at the bar... under that tight dress... Bye, bitches." Before I realize it, the booth is now vacant and she's at the bar, sitting with Helen, and shamelessly hitting on her.

James can't help but laugh. "Lesbian, I'm guessing?" He asks as he slides into the booth next to me.

"Nope. Just one horny bitch." I mutter. I turn my head to glance at him, and I can't help but feel a little small next to James. I've always felt small around him; he's much taller, more muscular, and has broader shoulders. But now that he's more muscular than he used to be, I feel like a chihuahua sitting next to a doberman.

"You know, I must say, Matthew...you're lookin' real good tonight." He muses.

I immediately feel my face heat up at that comment, and it only gets worse as I feel his hand rest on my leg. I bite down on my lower lip and look away.

"I have to admit, I've always loved the way you'd get all shy and flustered like that." He smirks, making my heart speed up twice as fast. "We haven't seen each other in quite some time, Matty. Maybe you could come over a little later tonight? My sister has something to go to tonight, so we'd have the house aaallll to ourselves. How's that sound?" He leans in close, making it easy to smell the all-too-familiar tobacco in his breath.

I hesitate for a moment as I glance at him. His icy eyes gleam with mischief and lust, a look that I've missed for a very long time. I clear my throat and tug at the collar of my shirt. "Aah...I-I don't know. Y'know, my sister's visiting and all, sooo... uh...we'll see?" There it is again. That awkward and stuttering mess that I turn into every single time James even suggests something sexual.

His smirk doesn't even fade. "Well, well. We shall see what the night brings. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go. There's a double shot of whiskey that's calling my name, and I must not keep it waiting.

I stare at myself in the bathroom mirror. I can hear the muffled music coming from the front of the bar, and I came in here to get away from that.

I'm that kind of person that doesn't like to get out much, but since my sister begged to go to this bar, I had to comply. Eventually, the crowd and the blaring music was starting to get to be too much for me, so I decided to hide in the bathroom for a while.

I feel buzzed from the alcohol, but not to where I feel tipsy just yet. I sigh as I clutch the edge of the sink and watch in the mirror as the door opens behind me. James walks in and locks the door. I stare at him in the reflection as he approaches me and wraps his strong arms around my body from behind. I bite my lip as his hand gently wraps around my neck and brings my head back to rest on his shoulder.

"James, what are y-"

"Don't you say a fucking word." He hisses in my ear.

A shiver runs down my spine as his hand snakes its way down my body and settles between my legs.

"Do try to stay quiet, Matty. Wouldn't want anyone to know what we're doing in here." He murmurs as his lips nip at my earlobe. I suck in a sharp breath and close my eyes. I had forgotten just how easily James can entice someone with just the touch of his hand.

My lips part as his hand works its way beneath my jeans, teasing my pussy through my boxers.

My heart's racing.

As his fingers rub my pussy through the fabric of my boxers, his other hand keeps my head held back so he can kiss my neck.

His tongue runs along my sensitive skin. His lips feel soft, a big contrast from the way his stubble tickles my neck. I remain silent as I lean back against him, relaxing under his touch and reveling in the pleasure of his mouth.

"James...please...n-not here." I whimper, but I secretly don't want him to stop. I missed his touch. And his cock.

"Relax. No one's gonna catch us 'long as you keep your mouth shut." He whispers against my skin. I feel his hot breath linger, a feeling that contrasts greatly against the chill on my skin.

"Mmh...ohh...James..." I whimper softly as his hand snakes beneath my boxers. His fingers quickly find my clit and begin to tease and stroke it.

"It's gotten bigger, Matthew." He murmurs, feeling how it swelled with need under his fingers.

"Heh...Testosterone, I guess." I say, but I'm immediately silenced when his hand moves from my throat to clamp over my mouth.

I shut my eyes and let him do whatever he wishes to. I whimper softly against his hand while his fingers stroke my clit. "Mmh...hmm..hmm..mhh...mmmmh..."

"That's it..." He whispers. He presses himself against me, making it easy to feel his growing bulge against my ass. His touches make me grow hotter and wetter, my arousal only getting worse and worse by the second. His fingers feel good, but they're not enough. I need more, I need his mouth, his tongue, his cock, anything.

"Mmh..mmh.." I whimper needily as I look to him with a begging gaze in the reflection of the mirror.

I watch as he smirks, teeth grazing against my skin. His fingers probe at my soaking hole, but never penetrate it.

"You've missed this, haven't you?" James whispers into my ear. His hand moves away from my mouth, allowing me to speak.

I nod feebly. "Y-yes..."

"You want me to suck your little clitty?"

"Please..." I whimper.

The next thing I know, he's turning me around, pushing me up against the counter, pulling down my jeans and boxers, and his mouth quickly finds its way to my clit.

I throw my head back and moan while my hands grip the edge of the sink. His mouth incircles my swollen bud and sucks, and sucks...and sucks...fuck, I can't think straight.

"Fuck...James..." I gasp. I feel the warmth and wetness of his tongue, the heat of his mouth, the softness of his lips. My legs tremble beneath me and my knuckles turn white from the grip I have on the sink. "Aahhh~...ohh fuckk...Haahhh~...aahh~...Mmmhh- OW!" I flinch when he smacks my leg. He stares up at me with stern eyes as he makes a hand gesture to tell me to keep quiet.

"S-sorry." I whispered.

He continues, and I remain quiet. I must admit though, it's hard to keep from making any noises while someone is tongue-fucking your pussy.

His tongue runs along my slick folds and probes at my begging hole. My breath comes out in shaky gasps each time he gives my clit a hard suck. For a gay guy, he knew how to eat pussy like a goddamn pornstar.

I purse my lips to keep myself quiet, but it's getting difficult. The tingles of pleasure jolt through my body with each and every movement of his skillful tongue.

I'm not aware of how long we've been in here, but I'm pulled back into reality when his mouth finally moves away.

I whimper in frustration as I watch him stand and wipe his chin. "Sorry, Matty, but my sister's waiting for me by the bar." He says with a smirk, but he leans in close to my ear and whispers, "However, if you do take me up on that offer, you'll get more than just that small preview." He stealthily slips a small piece of paper into my hand and walks out of the bathroom without saying another word.

I open the little slip and read the address he had scribbled down on it. The house isn't far from the bar at all, maybe even walking distance. I am really tempted to go.

That sly motherfucker.

The next thing I know, I'm being pinned against Helen's guest bedroom wall. James's lips are latched to my neck, our bodies are pressed tightly together and his hand is down my pants.

He soon places his hands on my shoulders and shoves me down to my knees. Without any hesitation, I undo his jeans and take his throbbing cock in my mouth.

"Fuck," He murmurs under his breath as he plants his hand firmly onto the wall behind me.

Hearing his soft moans of pleasure, I take his cock as far down my throat as I can. He's so hard, and so huge. I can taste a mixture of sweat and precum on my tongue.

"That's it...take it, you little slut." He growls as his hand grips my hair painfully tight.

"Mmh-mmh!" I whimper.

He ignores me, and instead gives a small thrust, causing me to gag, but his grip does not loosen.

"God, look at you...Oh, I love it when you take my cock like that." He murmurs.

I can feel his eyes piercing into me. I slowly bob my head back and forth, my lips and tongue getting his cock as wet as possible.

"That's it...fuck..." James groans.

I can hear his moans and they're making my own arousal worse. Slowly, I try to reach down to touch myself, but James yanks hard on my hair.

"No touching yourself." He growls.

I pull away, coughing and sputtering. I wipe the saliva from my chin as I look up at him.

Before I can say anything, he reaches down, grips my hair, and forces me to stand up. I'm pressed back up against the wall while he leans in and presses his lips against mine.

"Mmmh..." I moan into his mouth when I taste his tongue. His lips are dry and I can taste the slightest hints of tobacco and alcohol on his mouth.

He kisses me hard and rough. One of his hands rests firmly on my neck while the other rests on my chest.

"Matthew," James whispers against my lips. "I wanna fuck you so bad."

My heart's practically pounding out of my chest at this point. My entire body burns with desire, and I quickly find myself whispering, "Please do."

What happens next is all a blur until I find myself on the bed with my shirt off. I watch lustfully as James kisses his way down my chest and stomach until he arrives at my waist. There's no hesitation as he strips away my jeans and boxers.

He smirks, seeing my pussy glisten with how wet it is.

"Mmh, someone's excited. Just when was the last time you touched yourself?" He asks. His hand comes down and strikes a hard slap on my pussy, making me flinch.

"Agh! C-can't remember..." I whimper.

"Can't remember? You must be sooo desperate then." He grins.

I watch impatiently as he strokes his throbbing member. Slowly, he guides his tip to my soaking hole and I grip the sheets when he starts to push it inside me.

"Mmmphh...ffuckk...James, go slow." I whimper. His girth stretched my walls, but my arousal allowed him to slide in easily.

As I lie beneath him, whimpering and writhing, his hand grips both of my wrists and pins them above my head.

"James-"

"Be quiet."

I do as I'm told, quite shamefully too.

His cock rams into me hard and fast. His balls can easily be heard slapping against my ass as he thrust over, and over, and over, and over. He's somehow able to hit every single sensitive spot with each thrust, and I somehow manage to stay quiet while he fucks me.

I can feel each pulse, each vein of his cock. My hands strain under his wrist, but his grip is far beyond what I can fight When he hits my g-spot in just the right way, I let out a moan. "Aaah! Fuck..."

"I thought I told you to stay quiet?" He says sternly. His thrusts slow to a small movement that I can barely feel.

"S-sorry," I whisper between heavy breaths.

James smirks and nips at my neck. "You're tight, Matthew." He whispers. His thrusts speed up again to a steady rhythm. My eyes slide shut and my back arches, my body pressing against his. "Mmh..." I whimper softly. His cock and balls are absolutely covered in my juices.

I can feel his tongue run along my neck and it's driving me crazy. My breath comes out as shaky gasps as the pleasure tingles through my body, but it immediately stops when I feel him pull out.

"Wha-"

"Turn over."

He stands and forces me onto my stomach. I gasp and grip the pillow when he lands a hard smack on my ass.

12