Jameswood Academy: Blake 003

Story Info
Visiting the town, learning the rules.
5.9k words
4.27
12.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake had never woken up in a more comfortable bed, the sheets were cool and she slid easily as she shifted. Her eyes opened to a deep pile of dark purple pillows and blankets and she tilted her head in confusion. Opening her mouth to yawn Blake stretched upward but cried out at the stiff pain in her back. The moment of morning contentedness was broken as the memories of last night came back. Never in her life had she experienced so much pain but this after day throbbing surprised her. Her eyes moved over the furniture and coloring realizing that she was still in Mr. Nemilos's room and apparently alone. She reached out with a trembling hand and felt the warmth near her. He had been laying there until recently.

Sore and humiliated, trying to keep the tears back, Blake pulled herself up and felt a deep ache in between her legs, she froze. She ran her hand down and felt herself, her lips were swollen and she ached. She wondered if she was still a virgin. Was the pain from the way he touched her or had something more happened after she slept. She slipped from the bed and discovered a note on a nightstand. The crisp white paper was folder over and her name was written across the front. Blake snatched at it and frowned as she realized that a note from Mr. Nemilos was quickly becoming a reason for anxiety.

Dear girl,

I trust you slept well last night. You looked so peaceful I couldn't bring myself to send you to your own room. Then, when I crawled in the bed next to you, the way you clung to me was most endearing. I know you must be sore this morning but we have a lot to do, so while I am allowing you to sleep in please make sure you follow my directions closely.

Once you are up take a shower, the water is going to hurt your back but in the long run you'll feel better for it. I have laid clothing out for you in the bathroom, wear what I have put out and nothing more. Once you are dressed come downstairs and meet me for breakfast and then we'll go out.

Yours truly,

Master

Blake growled low in her throat, the way she had clung to him? It was impossible to know for sure but she never clung to anyone. She was positive her was being cruel and making up stories. She read the note again and debated what to do, she could resist him but under the law she was there until she was 21. She was going to have to do her best to make herself appealing for him or two years would be a very long time. For the sake of building a relationship she decided to jump in the shower.

On the other side of the door Mr. Nemilos listened as the shower turned on waiting another moment and opening the door. The room stood empty and the bathroom door was shut against the sound of the shower. He put down the tray he had made, breakfast for two, and grabbed the salve for her back. He put it on the nightstand beside the bed and then looked into the bathroom. As he stepped up to the door he heard her let out a small screen of surprised pain and smiled.

Blake couldn't bite back the scream of pain as the shower hit her back. What had that monster done to her last night? In her wildest dreams and most fearsome nightmares, she had dreamt many scenarios for her first lover. None of them, not her worst fears, had ever resulted in her hanging from a ceiling being beat. She cried softly to herself, sure she was scarred forever. No man would ever be able to look at her back without seeing the proof of last night. As the hot water ran over her Blake carefully sank to the shower floor.

It was a long time later when she brushed the tears out of her eyes and struggled to stand up. Then he was there, Mr. Nemilos reached into the shower and offered her his arm. Not wanting to fight, feeling weak and defeated, Blake took his arm. He reached into the shower and shut off the water. Mr. Nemilos held up a large towel and she gratefully stepped into it. It was huge, and fluffy and Blake found herself surrounded by its warmth. Leading her by the arm, Mr. Nemilos brought her back into the bedroom.

Carefully he patted her dry and then walked her closer to the bed. Blake tensed up, trying to stop walking, but Mr. Nemilos was too strong and did not hesitate. He pressed her against the bed and she almost fell back into it. To her shock Mr. Nemilos caught her around the belly and turned her over, taking the towel away and laying her on her stomach. Still silently, they hadn't exchanged a word, he began to rub the salve into her skin. Blake tensed each time his strong hands rubbed into a welt or sore spot, but after a few minutes she had to admit it was wonderful. The salve seemed to be softening her skin, releasing the tight feeling. The strength in his hands seemed to be stealing the ache away. Several times she smacked down the feeling of thankfulness and remaindered herself that he was the reason for her pain. He did not deserve her thanks.

"Alright, time to get up girl." Mr. Nemilos pulled away and she sighed softly, Blake was utterly confused. As she sat up Mr. Nemilos put his hand on her shoulder. "When your Master does something for you, you should always thank him girl." Blake recognized the warning for what it was.

"Yes Master, thank you Master." Blake answered dutifully. She really was thankful for the gentle administrations, even if she was confused by his change in attitude. Mr. Nemilos allowed her to sit up in the bed and then reached for the breakfast tray. Blake looked at the English muffin, milk, and a small bowl of cut up fruit. Mr. Nemilos tucked the tray over her legs and motioned for her to eat.

"Thank you Master." She said and then lowered her head in prayer. Mr. Nemilos watched her, taking a bite of his own English muffin. The cuts on her back were shallow and the bruises would heal quickly, he prided himself on the ability to bring pain without damage. Yesterday he had taken the girl, inexperienced as she was, far enough down the road to give her a very healthy respect of his abilities. The pain had already made her much more docile.

"I have seen your files, I know you aren't stupid." Mr. Nemilos spoke as Blake took a bite of her fruit. She looked up at him quickly, eyes wary and did not reply. "I don't take on stupid girls. I have a lot of expectations for my girls and people who know me, know what to expect. When you run around claiming to be mine, yet break my rules in front of my friends." He shrugged, "it leads a very bad impression on my training."

"Is that why you were so angry with me?" Blake asked, and then remembering herself added "Master?" Mr. Nemilos smiled at her quick catch and nodded.

"Oh yes. A couple of weeks ago you turned down Mr. Temple, he's a good friend of mine. You told him that your teacher wouldn't let anyone else touch you. You told him that teacher was me." Mr. Nemilos's smile took on a predatory gleam, "I had of course heard the rumors before. However, to have a good friend of mine tell me that my training was failing. That one of my girls was running around looking like a mess, calling her Master Sir or teacher." He trailed off, but Blake could see how much it angered him. She sat up and lowered her eyes in an attempt to appease him.

"I'm sorry Master." Blake answered, the fruit sitting on her fork forgotten.

"I know you were punished so we can forget it. Now you are here and I am quite delighted with my new acquisition." Blake had looked up for a moment and caught his eye. Now she felt a flush of heated blood rush to her face and dropped her head quickly. She was determined that he not see the look of anger that flared up on them. He watched her with a knowing grin and then continued speaking.

"Like I said, we will go over rules as we go. One of those rules I've mentioned. Thanking your Master when he does something for you." Mr. Nemilos took a drink of his milk and then pushed her glass toward her. Blake picked it up without thinking and took a sip as well. Mr. Nemilos was pleased with the small signs of natural obedience. "However, because you are not stupid I do not expect you to be a parrot. Frankly it gets rather dull to hear 'Yes Master, No Master, Thank you Master.'"

"I'm not sure I understand Master," Blake answered.

"I need you to speak in full sentences. For instance, last night I disciplined you. Today we can start again, friendly now because you've been punished. So the slate is clean. Wasn't that nice of me?" Mr. Nemilos grasped her chin, pulling her head up to look at him. Blake bit her lip, clearly he wanted her to thank him for punishing her, but her pride rebelled at the idea. He had hurt her! How dare he expect her to thank him for making her cry, for whipping her? One look at his face made it quite clear that not only did he expect thanks, but that there would be consequences if she did not. Blake felt her shoulders crumble, what was the harm in giving him what he wanted? She was already so sore, fighting would have to wait.

"Thank you Master, for disciplining me." Blake hated the words as they left her mouth, but Mr. Nemilos did not seem impressed. He held her captive, searching her eyes. "Thank you Master," she tried again, "for showing me what I had done wrong. Thank you for punishing me so that I could be forgiven." Mr. Nemilos finally nodded and let go of her.

"That's a good girl." He answered, "I was happy to do it."

For a while neither of them said anything more, Blake kept her eyes firmly on her breakfast tray. She felt completely uncertain about things. It was a Friday and she was supposed to go to school. She lifted her head, intending to say as much, when she realized that Mr. Nemilos was no longer eating. He was watching her with and the look in his eyes scared her.

"Get dressed girl," he said. "I'll take the tray for today, but don't think breakfast in bed is a normal routine. Get dressed and meet me downstairs in twenty minutes. We have some errands to run."

As soon as he had left the room Blake jumped out of bed. On the other side of the wall was a mirror and she moved toward it. She turned to look at her back and blinked in surprise. Her back had some long welts and a few light bruises, but in reality it was not the blood mess she had imaged it to be.

Blake went back to the bathroom and found the pile of clothing her Master had left her. She was surprised to see that the outfit made up of new clothing. How did he know her sizes so well? Blake wondered as she brought the outfit into the bedroom. Laying it out onto the bed she sighed again, these were not the kind of clothes she would normally wear. There was a skirt made of a soft, silken material. She slipped it on and ran her hands over the material in pleasure. The skirt was long, it brushed her ankles, but it was thin. The material clung to her legs, ass, and hips; it was so closely molded to her body that she was sure anyone could see her mound through it. The shirt was a matching dusty green. It covered her well enough, but again, was so tight that she felt fully exposed. Looking in the mirror she realized that the outfit fit like a dream, despite how clearly it showed her body, it did not feel or look like it was too small. She also found another pair of heels, though not the same as last night. She didn't realize how much her feet hurt until she stepped into the shoes.

Mr. Nemilos watched as Blake came out of the bedroom. She had left her hair down, it fell in messy curls down her back. She was walking awkwardly in the heels and he grinned. He watched her move carefully down the stairs and then offered her his hand. She took it and he swept her into the living room.

"One more accessory and then we can go." Mr. Nemilos drawled, and then before she realized what he was planning, Mr. Nemilos lifted her chin up high. He placed a thick, black collar around her neck and quickly closed it. For good measure he took a small luggage lock and clicked it onto the metal rings. Blake reached up to touch the collar in horror. It was so thick and fitted on her neck that it was impossible for her to lower her head. The collar forced her chin to remain raised.

"Normally I have girls wear this for the first month that they're here, well before I ever lay a hand on them. It trains you to keep your head up, something you seem to have some issue with." Mr. Nemilos took her arm and began to walk her out the door. He slapped at her hand, which was tracing the leather, then shut and locked the door behind them.

Blake was mortified. Not only was she half exposed in this outfit but now she was wearing a collar as well. She wanted to stop, to dig her feet into the sidewalk but Mr. Nemilos was a moving mountain. There was no time to think nor time to argue. He was moving her forward with a confident ease that left her breathless. Then she as sliding into the front seat of her car while he held the door open for her.

"Thank you," she murmured, looking around and attempting to lay her dress against her thighs. She was not prepared when he pulled her back out of the car, bent her over the hood and threw her skirt up. The whole thing happened so quickly and so unexpectedly that she was just beginning to scream when his hand came down hard on her ass. The pain was immediate and he did not give her a chance to breathe before his hand came down again. He spanked her, five hard smacks, on her bare ass. Then he pulled her up, letting the skirt fall naturally and spun her around to face him.

"Thank you what?" He asked.

"Thank you Master for holding the door for me." Blake stammered, face hot. Her eyes were wet with unshed tears and humiliated she kept trying to lower her head. This resulted in the painful pinch of the collar on her neck and she was forced to keep her face in his full view.

"Good girl. I'm glad you forgot here, let that be a lesson for you. If you forget anywhere, at any time, the punishment will be quick and public. This time was five, next time will be six."

"Yes Master, thank you for teaching me Master." Blake answered.

Once again she slipped into the car and this time he shut the door. Soon they were driving down the road and leaving the Jameswood campus behind. Blake sat silently in her seat, watching the woods go by. She was stewing, her thoughts and emotions simmering just below the surface. On one hand, Blake knew that she was powerless. Mr. Nemilos had claimed her, and there was nothing she could do about that. It was within his right and if she submitted to him now it would be easier for her later. On the other hand, Blake was a fighter, a natural born brat. There was something so wrong about submitting to anyone, at any time. The two sides of her waged inside her head while Mr. Nemilos continued driving, silently watching the road and her.

It took well over an hour to reach the town and neither of them spoke the whole drive. Blake blinked in surprise as they pulled into a public lot, she had been so lost in her own thoughts that she hadn't noticed how far they had gone. She looked out the window, interested, she had not left campus since they moved her here.

"The town is small." He explained as he got out and walked to her side. "This is pretty much the center. We have several places to go, but we can just walk." He opened her door and offered her a hand.

"Thank you Master." Blake said as she stepped out.

Taking her hand Mr. Nemilos led her down the sidewalk. The town was indeed small, though Blake adored its charm. The storefronts had a uniform look, but each one was unique in its use of the large display windows. Around them people walked, some were laughing, others looked rather bored. Blake had not seen so many new people in years and found herself fascinated. She stared at everyone, after a while she began to realize they stared at her as well. She had almost forgotten how the dress hugged her every curve, but with the looks she was getting she began to feel exposed. She stepped closer to Mr. Nemilos, who without a word tucked her under his arm.

They spent the morning shopping, though Mr. Nemilos was the only one who had a say in what they bought. He made her try on outfits, shoes, and jackets, and then he would decide what he wanted to buy. Blake was torn between resentment, she felt like a dress up doll, and amazement at the amount of clothing her was buying. Each shop they went to led to her trying on outfits, then stepping out of the dressing room to model them for him. Blake was just getting used to this game when he brought her into a different kind of shop. She walked in and froze; all around them were adult toys. Never before had Blake seen so many different types of playthings. There were crops, whips, gags, dildos, vibrators, glass fists, gloves, crotchless panties, cock rings, nipple rings, nipple clamps, and many things she had never heard of before. Keeping her close to his side, Mr. Nemilos filled a basket with toys. Several times he would turn to her and ask her opinion on a toy. Blake would blush and try to drop her head, but always that hateful collar would prevent it. Mr. Nemilos would laugh in understanding and then continue down the aisle.

As they lingered in one aisle full of lubricants and condoms, Mr. Nemilos reached down and cupped her ass. Blake's breath caught in her throat. The walk through the store had kept her in silent amazement. Thoughts about what the toys were and how they were used had kept her attention and led to a bit of wetness forming. Mr. Nemilos's hand landing on her ass shocked her out of that state. She froze and did not move, letting his hand remain, until he began to rub. His hand pressed down on the painful welts and she tried to move away, turning her shoulder. Mr. Nemilos did not look up from the bottle of throat drops he was reading; rather he grabbed her hip and pulled her closer to him.

"Stay." He told her, and slowly began to pull her skirt up. Blake fought the urge to run, she was afraid to bring attention to herself. What if the store clerk, a pimply young man in the front, saw her? She silently prayed that Mr. Nemilos would stop, but he pulled the skirt all the way up until her ass was exposed. Then he slowly rubbed her ass, her bare ass, before giving her a gentle slap and letting the skirt fall into place.

When they finally left that store, Blake was flustered and angry. She did not like feeling like some kind of toy, property to be treated however he wished. She was able to talk herself down from any arousal she felt, but she was ashamed to find that she was aroused in the first place. What kind of girl am I, she wondered, to be aroused by that? They walked on, stopping at the car to drop off the bags, and then heading to the local diner for lunch.

The walk to the diner was downright painful, Blake's feet had already hurt when she first put the shoes on, now they were practically screaming at her. Every step was like fire and she found herself leaning more and more into Mr. Nemilos. The diner was a small building full of booths and a long breakfast bar. There was a woman sitting at the bar, reading a newspaper, who jumped up when they came it. She greeted them with a smile and brought them to a booth. Mr. Nemilos sat and then motioned Blake to sit beside him, rather than across. Blushing horribly from the realization that the waitress was staring at her collar, Blake slid into the seat without argument. Giving them each a menu she bustled away to bring them water and give them time to decide.

Mr. Nemilos put a small bag on the table, Blake had barely noticed it before. It was a paper bag, non-descript, and she wasn't sure when he had gotten it. None of the stores had used bags like that. Blake opened her menu but before she could begin to browse the food items she felt Mr. Nemilos's hand roam up her thigh. He pushed the skirt up higher as he went, pulling her closer to him by the leg. Blake let out a small squeal and tried not to move, she wasn't sure how she was supposed to handle his public caresses. Mr. Nemilos continued stroking her thigh, moving up higher and higher toward her pussy. He teased her, coming closer and closer, then trailing away. Blake was sitting, wide eyed, breathing so hard that her chest heaved. Her skirt was bunched up in her lap, Mr. Nemilos's hand was all but on her pussy. Her mind was racing, it had never occurred to her that her service to him included public areas.

12