Jamey Visits Uncle Ron Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snugged the tennis panties back up and went to the bed. I stood and looked carefully through my clothes one more time--I couldn't believe I'd forgotten a swimsuit! Finally I put everything back in the suitcase, closed the lid and clasps, put the case on a nearby chair, and threw myself down on the bed.

I buried my head under the pillow. Still, the room was bright and airy, and the harsh afternoon light came through, around the edges of my pillow, and through my tightly squeezed eyelids. Again, I felt the shame and emotion growing as I squirmed on the bed, remembering. And, I started to cry. I was thinking about Uncle Ronny, about being bent over his knee, him spanking and scolding me, his whispering about me and knowing about me, smacking my bottom. My face felt so hot, I was so ashamed, and I cried into that pillow, feeling sorry for myself.

I hugged the pillow and cried, and rolled back and forth on the bed, with the light shining through the curtains, feeling hot and ashamed, and I realized I was again very erect.

My penis was straight up, the knob swollen and pushing at the waistband of the panties, and throbbing, in fact.

I turned to lie on my back, and I stroked it lightly through the nylon, running my fingers down and up and feeling it throb. I lifted my hips and grasped the waistband and pushed my tennis bloomers down to my knees, and took my penis into my left hand, softly stroking it.