Jamie & Charly Continued, Again

Story Info
Jamie & Charly Continue Playing.
1.6k words
3.75
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...Jamie felt Charly tense and knew it was coming, reaching up and grabbling Charly's hands she put them on top of her head, Charly knew what she wanted and started fucking Jamie's face. She knew she was not going to be able to stop and didn't want to at this point. Charly felt the cum rising up in her shaft and said "hang on baby it is coming!" Jamie doubled down on her efforts wanting it all feeling Charly's hands on her head, suddenly without warning cum started filling her mouth the vibe humming, the cum flooding it was too much and she felt herself spurting again! Swallowing all she could Jamie felt some run down her chin as she continued to suck Charly's cock, when it seemed like it was subsiding, she came up and falling on top of her kissed her deeply sharing the cum still on her lips. Charly reached back and pulled the toy from Jamie's ass she moaned into her lovers mouth the feeling left her empty but she was so relaxed and fell beside Charly wrapping her legs and arms around her and kissing her all over.

"That was so great!" Jamie exclaimed, touching her and caressing her crossdressed lover she knew they would have to relax a little but also knew the fun was not over, she wanted more and from the look Charly was giving her it was clear she did as well.

Laying with their arms and legs entangled, the lingerie they were wearing softly caressing each other it was so relaxing. Charly had just filled Jamie's mouth with cum and unlike usual times Charly did not feel like she was spent at all. As a matter of fact she was energized and was excited! Reaching back she started caressing Jamie's bottom again, feeling her stir and move it encouraged Charly and she kept caressing and sometimes running a finger up her crack; hearing Jamie draw a breath and tense up Charly knew she liked it and kept teasing her.

"Mmmm" Jamie moaned. "Keep that up baby, I want that finger all the way in me!" Looking up as she was saying this she kissed Charly on the lips and wrapped her arms around her neck. Charly pulled Jamie into him and their bodies meshed and his finger had full access to that backdoor pussy she wanted to fuck!

"You like that?" Charly knew she didn't have to ask the question and didn't expect an answer as Jamie's eyes were glazed over and she was pushing her ass back into his finger practically begging him to fuck her with it. Smiling, he pulled the finger back; Jamie opened up her eyes looking at him and then went hungerly for his cock inside her panties. Jamie's mouth devoured Charly's cock and she could feel herself getting hard again, this was amazing! Jamie wasn't done yet though, looking up she smiled and pulled back letting Charly's cock fall back and licking her lips she crawled out of bed.

"Do you have to pee yet baby?" Jamie asked.

Charly knew what she wanted, Jamie had talked about this on line before. "I might have to pee honey, did you want to help me?" Slowly getting up out of bed he headed to the bathroom, knowing he had to stand for this he moved to the toilet and stood there, waiting.

Jamie came up behind her, hands starting at the hem of her dress and slowly making their way up to Charly's pantied covered cock. Jamie's hands worked inside and wrapped around Charly's cock and drew it out of her panties, Jamie's body melded with Charly from the back and softly started to move and grind. Taking Charly's cock out of her panties she held it out and stroked it softly. "Pee" she said holding it there, Charly knew she had to go but it took a while, she was so distracted by Jamie's hands on her cock it was hard to concentrate. Finally she felt the sensation of peeing and Jaime's hands continued to hold her cock while she peed.

Jamie was kissing and doing little bites on Charly's back while holding her cock waiting for her to pee. This was a fantasy of hers that had never been fulfilled. Lame as it may be the thought of holding a man's cock while he peed turned her on. "pee" she said while softly stroking her cock and finally Charly was peeing! Jamie closed her eyes and continued to hold Charly's cock while she peed, softly kissing her back and feeling her own little clitty growing. She slipped a finger into the stream and got it wet, bringing it up to Charly's mouth she spread the wet finger against her lips letting Charly taste her own pee.

When Charly was done Jamie shook her cock giggling and then turning her around and looking into her eyes the entire time went down to her knees licking the tip of Charly's cock and then taking it all into her mouth. Kneeling there sucking Charly's cock after she had just went to the bathroom she heard her moan and her cock grew harder in Jamie's mouth. This was much more than Jamie could have hoped for and she kept softly sucking her lover's cock, the dress she wore falling over Jamie's head, it felt so sensual she wanted all of her lover's cum again!

Charly gasped as Jamie took her cock in her mouth right after she had peed. "Ohhh, that feels so good!" she said out loud...at least she thought she did. Jamie kept sucking and licking Charly's cock and Charly, again could feel his orgasm building. She started to lean into Jamie backing her up so she was against the toilet now. Taking Jamie's head in her hands Charly started to face fuck her, she couldn't believe she was hard again let alone fucking this sensuous mouth but it was true! Soon Charly couldn't hod back and pulling Jamie's head into him he came again! She knew it was not as strong as last time but Jamie ate it all up and kept sucking him.

Finally she pulled back, looking up at her Jamie said "that was so hot!" Taking another long lick at Charly's cock and balls she then tucked them into her panties and stood up taking her hand she led Charly back to the bed. She laid Charly down climbing on top kissing her, lowering her head to Charly's nipples she pulled the dress and bra aside and sucked on these, teasing and biting them as Charly moaned her approval. Coming up and kissing her letting their tongues dual for a few moments she lifted off Charly and said smiling, "My turn!"

Raising up Jamie started inching up Charly's chest until she had her pantied covered cock right at Charly's face. With her nyloned covered legs on Charly's arms she grabbed the headboard and started rubbing her cock and balls against Charly's face. "Open up and lick and suck my clitty and balls" Jamie said. Charly gladly obliged and soon Jamie's balls were inside Charly's mouth and her cock was rubbing up against her cheek and nose.

Moaning Jamie reach down and took her cock out of her panties, leaned back a little until her cock was out of the panties and resting on Charly's lips. "Open up baby, I need my clitty in your mouth."

Charly opened her mouth and licked the tip of Jamie's cock and down the shaft. It was small but tasted so good! All of a sudden she felt Jamie push into her mouth and she was filled with a nice hard clit! Closing her lips around it she started swirling her tongue around the shaft, heard Jamie gasp and then she was face fucking her! Jamie's clit made the trip to just the entrance and then pushed back in again and again, Charly heard her moan and her hands went to her buttocks kneading them as she sucked Jamie's cock.

Charly knew she was not going to last and knew what was going to push her over the edge. Slowly she started tease Jamie at the opening of her ass, the finger just tickling at first and then when she knew Jamie was at the point of no return she pushed it in right up to the entire knuckle tickling her prostrate. She felt Jamie tense and pulling she buried her face in Jamie's crotch and her finger in Jamie's ass and it was more than she could stand. "OOhh!" Jamie let out a loud moan and filled Charly's mouth this cum! She continued to face fuck Charly and that finger in her ass was pounding her and it felt sooo gooood!

Jamie's orgasm started to subside as she pulled her clitty/cock out of Charly's mouth and leaning down to kiss her; Charly flipped her on her back and let some of the cum flow back into Jamie's mouth. Kissing and feeling each other they laid there again in common bliss. This meeting had turned out so much better than either of them could have expected and neither of them wanted it to end. Looking at the clock on the bedstand only a couple of hours had passed! They still had a lot of the day to play. "Let's watch a movie" Jamie said slyly.

Charly looked at her "Gone with the Wind, Beverly Hills Cop? What were you thinking Charly smiled, she was teasing and Jamie knew it.

"I think we can find something else more exciting than that." Getting up and grabbing her computer she jumped back on the bed next to Charly, "lets see what we have." This is going to be fun Jamie thought as she logged in as incognito and started looking for something interesting