Jamie and Kaley Learn from Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So she searched sph cuckold on pornhub, like she figured Jamie did. And opened up a can of worms that she couldn't close. Like most porn, 90% of it was unoriginal garbage. But she found a few videos that had her playing with herself.

She especially liked one. A girl was arguing with her boyfriend after another sad performance in bed. And the guy refused to go down on her before he immediately fell asleep. He had (according to the girl) a penis much too small to satisfy her. But Kaley thought it looked pretty good. It was probably as big as Jamie's and it was still soft. But then when the girl went out for something from the corner store she saw 2 black men playing basketball.

Kaley didn't know that she bought into the 'Black Guy Myth' but she fully expected these two guys to have some serious equipment. When they started to flirt with the incredibly curvy white girl Kaley started to really get into it. She pulled off her panties and began playing with her clit and fingering her pussy.

Eventually the guys took the girl back to an apartment and started kissing her. It wasn't passionate per se. It was more of a hungry kiss. Like they were trying to taste all of her before they sprawled her out and had their way with her. It was surprisingly arousing. She kept playing with herself but was beginning to notice that she was getting too wet to gain much from a simple finger or three.

The guys Eventually stripped the girl naked revealing what little her initial outfit had left to the imagination. Then she pulled down their shorts... she revealed something that Kaley thought had to be a camera trick. They were massive. They each looked to be a foot long with enough girth to make childbirth easier.

The girl started to suck on them and worship them. Kaley noticed that her mouth was beginning to salivate. Finally the girl compared them to her arms and her head. This made Kaley have a small orgasm. Well that and the constant clit play. But she didn't feel truly relieved yet. She reached into her nightstand and pulled out her little 6 inch vibrator.

As she inserted it into her the girl had been thrown onto the bed and was getting fucked by one cock while sucking the other. Kaley had completely engulfed the vibrator into her and had turned the speed up to maximum. She was still playing with her clit and was slowly but surely approaching a massive orgasm.

Then the guy who had been getting head went to the other side of the girl and started to slowly push it into her ass. Kaley decided she would try this with the only thing she had available. Her fingers.

She managed to fit her middle finger into her ass while sitting atop the maxed out vibrator. As the two men picked up their pace and made the girl squeal in a pain pleasure combo Kaley felt her whole body get warm. It was all vibrating for a second. Then all of the tingling centralized itself into her pussy. She put in a second finger. It was almost like she pushed the orgasm forward with that. She felt a wave of pleasure and all the tingling force its way out of her as her body began to spasm. She. For the first time ever. Went full fire hydrant in the summer.

Her sheets, computer, and legs all got hit with the squirting orgasm. She slowly pulled her fingers out of her ass after she caught her breath. She turned down the vibrator and then turned it off. She closed her laptop. And laid in her own fluids for a while before saying aloud to herself "I get it... holy fuck I get it". Then 8 hours later she woke up. It was St. Paddy's day!

The day went as one would expect. There was a parade, a lot of day drinking, and corned beef sandwiches. After that most people took the train home and took a nap until it was time to start getting ready for Jamie's party. Kaley woke up still a little buzzed.

She had been catching herself fantasizing about the video last night, or at a hot guy she saw, or... Jamie's dad. She had been thinking about big cocks and being dominated by them all day. She didn't want to actually hurt Jamie but she had seen him for what he really was last night. He was a submissive.

That was fine, he was still a sweet loveable stoner kid that she fell in love with. But he had never actually asked her out, and he seemed to get off to the idea of her being satisfied with other men. She was getting off to the idea as well, to the idea of having someone come into their relationship and take over as it's dominant.

She washed her face to try and wake up, to clear her head as it were. She applied her makeup making sure it was flattering but also the appropriate amount of green. She put on her tiniest thong, a tight pair of shorts that showed just a little cheek, but would be good for dancing. She coupled it with a nice top that made sure to show just enough boob to give the impression that you were getting it all, but still leave you wanting for the final reveal.

Jamie put on a pair of jeans and hoodie over top of his plain white T-shirt and called it a day. When Kaley arrived he was taken aback. She looked stunning. He wanted to talk to her, but was worried that what he had to say would put a damper on the party. So he was grateful when she asked if they had time to smoke before the party started.

After the two smoked a few bong loads she finally spoke. "So... last night, I watched those videos you sent me. And a few extras. Are you sure this is what you like?"

"Yeah, I don't know why, but it's really hot."

"It is, I agree" she said giggling. The weed was starting to kick in. The two laughed at that for a few and kissed in a lovers embrace, and then the other guests started to arrive.

It went as a normal party would. There were drinking games, smoke circles, and people making out trying to sneak away. Kaley was dancing with Jamie, and then with her best friend from the dance team Becky.

Becky was a bit shorter than Kaley, with light brown hair, brown eyes and a relatively plain face. She was cute tonight for sure Jamie thought to himself, but she had to work at it. Kaley was naturally a beautiful girl. Becky had one incredible asset though he thought. Her tight yoga pants revealed it too. Her ass was incredible, it was huge, bigger even than Kaleys. Firm too but she loved twerking it which made it jiggle in the most arousing way ever. She also had a camel toe which revealed small hungry tight lips that were attempting to steal the fabric of her pants from her ass.

Jamie was getting hard watching the two of them grind on each other. Kaley pulled him up between the two of them and the 3 of them danced. The girls were much more talented and salacious than Jamie was. He was simply trying his best to keep up frankly. Kaley leaned in and kissed him and then nibbled on his ear. Becky licked his neck and then felt his ass before turning him to face her. When Kaley joined in on the turning of her partner he followed.

Becky was close to Jamie, she moved her hips against his own making his hard mini member throb. Then Becky turned and put her booty right up against his hips before she bent over and started to move it slowly.

Kaley was still nibbling on his ear when this happened then she whispered into it. "Is your baby dick about to shoot?"

Jamie couldn't respond, not without embarrassing himself. He looked around and saw that it was already midnight, and the party had cleared out with the exception of a few passed out people on his basement furniture. Then she whispered in the other ear. "Do you want Becky to see it too? We can both tease you and your little guy."

Jamie stood there without words. Becky slowly stopped grinding on him and turned towards him. She moved her hand to cup his package over the pants. She went too low at first assuming he hung lower than he did, then slowly walked her fingers up to where he actually sat.

Jamie thought to himself 'you knew I had a small dick and you wanted me to feel you hand and see the disappointment in your eyes. You knew.' As his dick began to throb and twitch.

"Are you even going to make it long enough for us to see your little boy? Kaley whispered as she began to take off his shirt and suck his neck.

Then Becky slowly undid his pants and let them fall. She moved her face to the other side of his neck and started to suck, then came up and whispered as her hand gripped down on his hardness.

"I didn't believe her when she said your fantasy. But now I see that you're just a prejac with a pinky for dick" and she kissed him on the lips. Not a deep passionate one like Kaley did immediately after. More of a taunting kiss. One to establish her superiority in the matter.

Jamie felt his dick leaking precum as he twitched again. This felt so incredibly good. He was so humiliated at his own inadequacy, and these girls were soo hot. He only wished that he could watch them fucking a big cock, and maybe feel a hand touch his naked dick too.

Kaley pulled his underwear down from the back as she continued to kiss Jamie, she wrestled her tongue into his mouth and bit his lower lip now pulling toward her with a look of love in her eyes. Becky took over the kiss. More aggressive than before bit still not as passionate. There was tongue, but just a bit. She started to stroke the tiny dick using his own precum as lube. She pulled away, biting his lower lip, but her eyes were filled with hunger. Whether it was for being a Dom or for making him her little prejac with so little jerking he didn't know, but he was too thrilled to care.

Becky bent down on her knees and stared at the dicklet. "Kaley this is gonna be like eating a girl out, I just lick the hard clit right?" And she giggled as she did just that.

"I think I'm gonna cum" Jamie grunted.

"Oh sweetie. So sensitive, so small, so pathetic". Kaley said in a kissy sweet voice. The kind you use with a puppy.

And that's when it shot. His mini member erupted all over Becky's face as he groaned and his own knees went weak. Becky smiled a wicked smile at him and stood up. Kaley pushed him out of the way a bit. His balance was bad enough from the booze and weed that he stumbled and fell onto the couch. Becky moved in and kissed Kaley. This time a deep and passionate one, Kaley reciprocated and grabbed her friend's perfect ass and squeezed.

Becky moved her hands to take off Kaley's shirt slowly and reveal her perfect torso and braless tits. They were so big and so perky, but her nipples were so small. The two kissed deeply again and Becky went in to suck on Kaleys tits.

"I thought you could learn a bit, since making love to you is basically the same as to a woman." Kaley said before she began to moan lightly.

Jamie began to rise once more from the anticipation. Becky, sucking on Kaleys hard little nipples, began to undo her shorts. Once unbuttoned she pulled them down and revealed the tiny thong. She went up from the left nipple to the right and began to slowly caress the inside of Kaleys thighs.

Becky saw Jamie starting to rub his little dicklet but shook her head no. Then signaled him to her. She wanted him to pull down her Yoga pants while she continued to tease Kaley. Now rubbing her mound gently and nibbling on her earlobe and shoulders.

Jamie did as he was silently commanded with his little member at full attention the whole time. Becky's pants coming down to her feet allowed her to take two steps forward so she could remove them entirely. She wasn't wearing any underwear. Kaley began to fall as her shorts were still around her knees, but she landed on the couch. Becky pulled the shorts and shoes off her, then slowly skid her thong off while Kaley raised her hips.

Kaley couldn't lie. She was really into this. Becky and her had been fooling around for maybe 10 minutes and she already felt an orgasm in the horizon. She was far more sensual than Jamie which was nice. If only she had a big cock to give her when she wanted to be railed later, she might have been the perfect partner. Alas Becky had a beautiful smooth pussy. Her clit was swelling so she was into this as well Kaley reasoned.

Becky got on her knees in front of Kaley and began to kiss the inside of her thighs slowly moving her way toward Kaleys own shaven treasure trove. Jamie started to make a motion to rub himself again, but Becky smacked him, and pointed to her own backside.

Jamie got down as low as he could and started to lick the back of her pussy. He slid in 2 fingers easily, proving her wetness and excitement from Kaley.

"Oohhh" Kaley said as Becky finally made contact with her clit.

Jamie, not to be outdone, started to lick Becky's ass while still fingering her wet pussy. Now three fingers and working on a fourth.

"That's it tiny, worship my ass. Kiss it while I give your girlfriend an actual orgasm" Jamie again did as he was bid. He couldn't believe he was being cucked by a girl, but his dick was starting to twitch again.

Becky began to pick up her pace on Kaley licking with fervor now. She slowly inserted a finger into her teammate's asshole. Jamie, fully worshipping her ass started to put his own tongue deeper into Becky's ass in between licks.

"Ooohhh ooohhh my god Becky yes! Right there don't stop!" Becky went deeper with her finger and then pulled it out. Then added a second as she nibbled and sucked to catch her breath before going back to rapid licks.

"Gahhhh!" Kaley yelled as she began to experience a wave of orgasms. Becky pulled off of her friend and stood up. Jamie followed her, still trying to get her where she wanted to go, but not having near the success Becky had had with Kaley.

"Hey Jamie! I need you up here!" They heard a yell from upstairs. Jamie looked scared and shocked that his dad had called for him. He quickly put on shorts over his throbbing baby dick and a shirt and ran to see what he needed.

"By tiny" Becky called out as she switched spots with Kaley. Kaley now on her knees began to try and service her friend.

Then they heard the basement door open again, neither one looked up assuming Jamie was done already. Instead they heard a deep voice.

"If it isn't my son's peeping Tom slut of a girlfriend. And her friend?"

"Oh my god!" Kaley turned shocked. But she saw Jamie's dad with his cock out. He wasn't mad, he knew what was going on. And he wanted in apparently.

"Hey there sir" Becky said

He shook his head no and pointed at the floor in front of him. Both girls went on their knees to the spot. Then he pulled his own pants down and revealed a mostly soft 7 inch monster demanding their attention.

Becky compared the thickness to her wrist, and found her wrist wanting. Kaley was amazed at his balls. Whole Jamie's were about the size of marbles, his dad's were closer to lemons. She started to lick and suck on them. Becky started to worship and kiss the head before sucking.

"Good little sluts" He said

Kaley was licking the balls all the way up to the base of the shaft and Becky was sucking the head as far as she could, but only getting about a third of the way down it before gagging. Now fully erect he stood there waiting for one of them to comment. He must have been 11 inches long with the girth of a rolling pin.

Kaley and Becky both rushed to the couch and bent over revealing their waiting and eager pussies.

"I never said I'd fuck you two sluts. Give me a reason why I should." He said.

"Please sir, I've never been fucked by anything bigger than 7 inches. Even my dildo is smaller than you." Becky pleaded.

"I've been fucking your son and his tiny prejac dick for months. The first time I came was from Becky licking my pussy." Kaley argued.

"Both good arguments. What would you say to Kaley if my son could hear you. Would you change your tone?" He asked.

"No. I have been dreaming about a big cock since I saw you jacking off the other night. I NEED this!" She said exasperated.

"Son. You're leaving this beautiful girl unsatisfied. I'm disappointed. Go to your room while I fix your mistakes." Jamie looked shocked. But went up the stairs and did as he was bid.

"He's such a little cuck." Becky said. Her and Kaley still bent over the couch with their glistening pussies hoping to be chosen by the older stallion behind them.

Jamie's dad walked up behind Kaley and smacked her on the ass hard. She let out a soft moan of pleasure. Then he slapped her other cheek for the same response. He positioned himself behind her, pushed down on her hips and slowly inserted his cock head.

It was huge. Kaley immediately let out a moan of release. Like she had just had a sit down after 10 hours on her feet. Then his fingers went exploring her chest. He grabbed one of her tits and smacked it before pinching her nipples.

"Are you going to be a good little slut for me?"

"Yes sir, I'll do anything."

"Do you want the rest of this dick?" He asked less than half inside her. Giving her slow pumps.

"Mmmnggg yes please. It's so big!"

"Beg me for it. Beg for what my son can't give you. Like a good cheating whore."

"OH GODDDD please give me the rest of your man dick. I've been with Jamie's little baby dick too long. I don't even know what sex feels like. Please fuck me daddy."

With that he plunged the rest of his cock inside of her. He began to pound her with more speed and power now. He backed out to the base of his circumcised head and then plunged back in balls deep. He let her moans and shouts of pleasure dictate his pace. Becky meanwhile sat down on the couch next to her friend and started to stroke her hair and play with her own clit at the hot scene before her very eyes.

This older man, around 6 feet tall, with well defined features and chiseled chest. Some grey chest hairs was having his way with his sons teenage girlfriend. Becky wished it was her, but the taboo setting was doing enough for her. She was rapidly approaching her own orgasm and wondered how close her friend was.

Jame lay in his bed upstairs trying to listen to the noises coming from the basement. He didn't want to cross his dad or Kaley and get in trouble. But he could only hear moans and slapping noises. So he crept closer to the basement door and opened it to listen better.

"Yesss thank you for doing what Jamie can't he's such a prejac he probably would've cum already if he tried to do this!"

He moved his right hand up from her tits to her throat and started to squeeze before he began to drive his cock home. Becky started to spasm on the couch from her own fingers moaning and started to trickle out her own fluids on the couch and her legs.

Kaley began to shriek and make incomprehensible noises as she leaned in harder to her dominant.

"Are you gonna keep dating my useless son?" He said continuing to plow her into an orgasm which he felt from her pussy tightening and releasing around his fat cock. It felt like it was vibrating. Which was a feeling he liked. He knew it meant that she was experiencing an orgasm deep on her diaphragm and on a moment she would be his for as long as he wanted her. Regardless of what she said to his question.

"Yes daddy. He may be a weak prejac cuck, but at least he knows it. Ooohhhhh goddddd immmm cummmmminngggg sooooo hardddd!"

And with that Jamie spit out his own feeble load all over his other hand. Jamie's dad felt his own cum starting to build up so he pulled his cock out of Kaleys tight hole and stroked it a few times before it erupted a massive load onto Becky's wanting and eager face.

"If you want some for yourself you can come upstairs." He said as he grabbed his clothes and began to walk upstairs. Jamie heard him and began to speed walk to his bedroom hoping he'd get permission to come down soon. He heard a second pair of footsteps rush after the first and then heard his dad's bedroom door close. Then his phone vibrated. It was Kaley.

"Come down stairs honey. I want snuggles. I'm sooo sore lol" Jamie again did as he was bid, with a sense of shame and joy he couldn't explain.

12