Jamie and the Elevator Encounter

Story Info
Jamie finishes up with the hotel maid... straight to dessert.
2.2k words
4.39
17.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefan7
Stefan7
7 Followers

This one's a quickie - felt inspired to dash off several hundred words to a continuation of the fuckfest that is Jamie.

Jamie stands at 220lbs, 5'7", has 36JJ breasts, and is an absolute slut.

Jamie walked into the elevator of the hotel1, breathless, her own bliss still dripping and clinging to the insides of her thighs. Combined with the salivations of the cleaning maid (dressed incredibly inappropriately in her French maid outfit), it formed a thick, oozy, paste, reminiscent of Elmer's glue. God, that woman had a tongue on her. Good thing she remembered to get her number once she'd descended from the orgasmic clouds she was riding (or the maid's face, more accurately.)

As she walked in, there was a gentleman already in the lift, checking his phone, immaculately dressed in a fine, bespoke suit. A light fragrant masculine scent filled the air, causing Jamie to drool slightly. As she licked her lips and swallowed the excess saliva that seemed to pool in her mouth, she looked over at his rugged jawline with the 5 o'clock stubble that caressed his cheeks. That man would be the perfect dessert to the main oyster guzzling she just received.

Jamie glanced quickly to numbers on the lift, wondering if she had time to make her moves.

Floor 103.

Perfect.

Knowingly, slowly, sensously, she rubbed her thighs together, perfectly aware that as the dried cum between her legs warmed up, it would start perfuming the small space within the elevator. Even now, she could feel the heat wafting from between her secret space as it started to moisten and warm up for a potential invasion.

She felt him glance over to her and take a small, albeit curious sniff, wondering what that smell was. Jamie arched her back, pretending to stretch, knowing that the v neck of the baby doll dress she was wearing accentuated her decolletage, allowing her full breasts to display in its glorious, ample, deliciousness. His eyes shifted to the nipples that were starting to peek through the thin cotton fabric. Slutty tease that she was, she had convenient forgone a bra but made sure to pick a dress that cupped her bosom, offering them to anyone lucky enough to be looking at them, like a pagan offering to the gods. She stretched her arms overhead, feigning a yawn.

"Oh, gosh, excuse me. I didn't sleep well last night," she apologised with a sly grin.

"Oh, no, no, that's okay," he muttered, eyes still focused on the hardening nipples that threatened to pierce through the dress. They hung heavy like marbles, and were just the right size for a good sucking. He blushed a little, aware that she had caught him eyeing her goods.

Floor 95.

"Oh you know, the beds here are so...soft. I need something...harder." She grabbed his groin and smiled knowingly, feeling the hard shaft of his cock harden in her fingers. Gently stroking him through his pants, she grazed her nipples against his suit jacket, bringing them to a painfully tantalising hardness whilst she stroked him to his full length. He groaned under his breath and grabbed her by the throat.

"You...naughty...little...minx," he growled into her ear, pulling her closer with one hand on her ample butt cheek, and bringing his manhood into contact with the growing dampness between her loins.

"Ugh." The rough contact of his hand around her throat and his bulge suddenly touching her intimate parts forced a small orgasm through her body and she shuddered luxuriously, being held by his other hand cupping her bottom.

"I, I have to taste this," Jamie moaned, dropping to her knees and swiftly pulling down his zipper at the same time. His full 8 inches emerged out through the hole of his boxers and she took him into her full lips, relishing the manly odour of his dick. She sucked on it slowly, like a cigar, enjoying the guttural noises of his enjoyment. She drew it from her mouth, dripping saliva all over her breasts, and lifted them with her hands, popping them right out of her baby doll dress to caress his balls.

"You wanna fuck these babies?" she sighed, getting wetter by the moment.

He needed no prompting. He grabbed her breasts and started sliding them in between the deep crevasse that her 36JJ tits formed. She continued to drip saliva onto his cock while he titfucked her, her mouth open and drooling with sexual anticipation. His precum started to flow freely, greasing the groove, and filling the small elevator space with the musky smell of ejaculate and the slick wet slapping of her breasts against his cock.

Another orgasm hit her as his penis rubbed repeatedly against her nipples and she collapsed onto the floor with the strength of her own excitement. Her pussy dripped heavily, already having soaked through her her sheer panties that she was wearing and starting to drench the skirt of her dress. He grabbed her wrist, pulled her up to standing, turned her around, lifted her skirt, urgently pushed the pathetic fabric of her underwear to one side, and as he was about to plunge into her depths from behind...

DING.

Floor 81.

The light glowed and the elevator ground to a halt. Hurriedly, Jamie tucked her breasts back into her dress and wiped up the majority of her drool from them just before the elevator doors opened and a group of businessmen and women walked into the elevator. Jamie and her mystery man tucked themselves into the right back corner of the lift, Jamie standing breathless, dizzy from their sexual liaisons, and very aware of his helmet-headed cock nudging insistently at her pussy lips. His hands held on to her hips, with one thumb holding the soaked panties aside. They smiled awkwardly at the crowd, trying to keep their excitement in control while being very aware of the smell emanating throughout the elevator.

The business suited intruders paid them no attention as they came in, loudly discussing the latest corporation merger and trying to figure out what was the best way to get the upper hand of the financial deal.

"You are going to pay, slut," he breathed into Jamie's ear, took a quick nibble of her earlobe, and brushed the hair away from the nape of her neck. Huddling in the back, no one saw him run the tip of his tongue along teh back of her neck, causing delicious shivers to run through Jamie's spine.

She leaned back against his broad shoulder and whispered, "Who says that it's only me that's going to pay?"

Arching back, she felt his cock prodding. She was so wet that he slipped into her moist entrance, pulsating eagerly against her vaginal walls. They both moaned and Jamie felt her pussy shiver and squirt. Another orgasm. Fuck this guy.

She started leaning forward, eyes rolling into the back of her head as she was becoming more and more overwhelmed by the turgid mass throbbing in her pussy. He slid his left hand up from her hip to her ample breast, crossing her body, and teasing her further by gently pinching her aching right nipple with his warm fingers.

DING.

Floor 65.

They froze. His cock in her pussy, right hand pulling her ass to rub against his cock, left arm wrapped around her body teasing her nipple, like some unsuspecting tentacle hentai porn scene. She had lifted her left leg and wrapped her ankle around his left leg to try to ease the tightness of her pussy lips holding onto his length and kept her arms folded in front of her, trying to hide (and tolerate) the constant rolling of her nipple in his fingers.

"Ugh."

Another squirt. Her juices ran down his cock and started moistening the front of his pants.

More people started coming into the elevator and the crowd started backing closer to Jamie.

"Hang on...whoops!" In an attempt to avoid the gentleman in front of her bumping into her and realising what was going on, her right foot slipped on her orgasmic puddle and she put her hands out, landing on the shoulders of the man in front. She was suddenly suspended on 8 inches of the hardest cock she had had in a while with one foot still wrapped around his leg.

"OH MY GOD!"

"Are you all right, ma'am?" The man in front tried to turn around to see if Jamie was all right but she had a death grip on his shoulders as she shuddered from the most exquisite sensation of her g-spot being pressed on by his stranger's cock with the force of her bodyweight.

"I...I'm...I'm fine. I think I sprained my ankle but I'm okay," she said shakily, trying to keep her composure. She heard quiet chuckle from behind her and shut him up immediately by grinding on his groin. He immediately stopped and started tugging on her nipple with some insistence.

" All right, as long as you're okay."

Jamie didn't even hear the man in front of her. She was now on Cloud Lust, pussy flowing freely, drenching the man behind her as though he had wet himself.

DING.

Floor 50.

God damn it, that ding was loud. Loud enough to the point that Mr 8 inches lunged forward, burying himself to the hilt and eliciting a groan from Jamie that would have been audible if it wasn't for the loudly talking crowd and the dings when the elevator stopped.

DING.

Floor 43. Business conference rooms.

Everyone except Jamie and her man vacated and as soon as the doors shut, he flipped up her dress. Furiously and repeatedly, he plunged into her, her moans and shakes reverberating throughout the lift, his hands on her voluptuous breasts pinning her to him and allowing him to spear her pussy exquisitely to the point of agony.

She was in heaven. Oh lord, if heaven was made of continuous orgasms and tingling sensations originating from her pussy to the ends of her fingers and toes, she was in heaven. Her quim was so fucking soaked that it sounded as though he was splashing around in a bucket of water. Every other dive into her pussy meant another squirt onto the tiled elevator floor, every tweak of her nipples and his hands grabbing her hip creases and pulling her back onto every inch of that cock brought another tingle.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her back up to him so that he could murmur in her ear.

"Now."

Plunge. She moaned.

"For the coup de grace."

His hands that had been clutching, grabbing, squeezing, manipulating her breasts and nipples slid down between her legs. One hand spread opened her pussy with his finger...the other, gently caressed her clitoris. With the most delicate touch Jamie had ever felt, she felt him close him thumb and forefinger around her clitoris, like holding on to the stem of a dandelion bud, and began to roll it between them.

Her world went white.

A shriek, from the depths of Hell itself, shook the elevator. It went on for long seconds and sounded more like a keening rather than a brief scream. Jamie wondered where it came from until she realised that it was coming from her. It felt as though she was on a roller coaster, with it cresting the top of the track and then plummeting down several stories. She drew in another breath, and her ecstatic scream continued.

One long, ecstatic, life-defining scream.

Her muscles, both external and internal, started to seize. She felt it like a major cramp starting through her and as it centered on her pussy, she felt her vaginal walls clamp down. Hard.

His cock gave up. Like an over-shaken Coke bottle, he erupted into her womb, his drawn-out groan an indication of how excited he was. It overfilled and started flowing out of her pussy almost immediately - she had wondered about that before - how could her pussy accommodate large cocks but seemed to have little space for their cum.

Never mind. Her mind shattering orgasm was bringing her down from whichever cloud she had been on for the last minute and his continual cum spurts triggered her own.

Once he stopped shooting into her, she dragged herself off him, and a little torrent of cum ran down her legs soaking her heels and mixing in with her cum juices on the floor. On shaky legs, she turned around and gave his cock a few tugs for good measure.

"Thank. You. Shit, I needed that."

She rearranged herself as best as she could. Smeared make-up, lipstick all over, including running down her chin onto her tits from her drool, and the now overpowering smell of sex. She took off her panties and came up close to him. Slipping her soaked undies into his suit jacket pocket, she winked.

"Something to remember me by...stud."

She turned around, wiped her mouth, and took out a Starbucks cup.

As the doors opened on the ground floor, there was a cleaner waiting to go in with his trolley. She walked by and passed him the cup and strutted off.

"So sorry. I spilt my iced milkshake."

As he ogled her rump as she walked off, he looked at the cup.

It was clean.

Stefan7
Stefan7
7 Followers