Jamie Ch. 13-14

Story Info
An evening of fun and games. A night of passion.
12.2k words
4.73
6.1k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 13

I slept pretty well on the couch in the living room area. It was comfortable and long so there was plenty of space to stretch out. I woke up at about six in the morning and went to the bathroom.

On the way back I looked into the bedroom. Jamie was lying on top of the sheets asleep. To my surprise she was wearing a pair of black panties. I furrowed my brow briefly wondering why she had any clothes on at all. At first, I wondered if she just liked to wear something while sleeping, then the more likely option occurred to me.

It must be THAT time.

That explained why she had wanted me to give her lower abdomen a special little rub and also why she had wanted to spend the night alone.

Happy that I had some understanding of why she had wanted to be by herself I went and laid back down on the couch and slept for a while longer.

When Jamie got up it was about eight in the morning. I was sitting on the couch watching the morning news when she came into the living area. She was wearing a small pair of black shorts and had put the Tweety Pie shirt on.

"Good morning." She said as she entered. She walked over to me, kissed me on the lips, and sat on the other side of the couch.

I really enjoyed the kiss. I liked how spontaneous it was as well as the fact it just seemed "normal", like it was something that any couple did first thing in the morning.

There was no other way to interpret it other than it symbolised that we were, finally, in a relationship.

"Rough night?" I asked, "How are you feeling?"

"Oh that," she said, looking down at her shorts. "I'm really sorry about that."

"Nothing to be sorry about Jamie, are you ok though?"

"Ergh, I get the worst abdominal cramps at this time," she observed. "Really, really bad."

"Have you got anything for the pain?"

"Enough to get me through one day, I'm going to have to ask you if you can get me some more Panadol or something for tomorrow if that's ok?"

"Of course it is, Jamie." I smiled at her.

"I tend to become a bit of a hermit when this is going on. I normally just stay in my room or whatever. I really don't feel like walking out and about at a place like this especially."

"It's fine Jamie, I can get you whatever you need. I was going to go and have some breakfast, is there anything you would like me to get for you?"

"Could you get me a few slices of buttered toast with a little bit of Vegemite on it."

"Ok," I said, standing up. "No time like the present."

I leant over to Jamie. She lifted her face up to mine and we kissed. I was really starting to like this.

She reached out to my hand and held it. "Thank you, Michael. A lot of guys are not understanding about this."

"It's my pleasure," I said, smiling back at her.

By the time I reached the dining hall it was really starting to fill up. I stood in line and picked up and plate and filled it with bacon and mushrooms for myself. Before I had time to sort out Jamie's toast I noticed that Martin was seated nearby and waving for me to join him. I decided I would have a quick chat with him over my breakfast and then I would get Jamie's food.

I sat down next to Martin. The rest of our table was empty.

"Good morning, kind sir." He said.

"How's it going, Martin?"

"As well as can be expected."

"How are things going with Tamara?"

"Well, you probably couldn't tell from the other night, but we are a bit of an item, believe it or not"

"No kidding," I said wryly, "What a surprise."

"It's just courting, at the moment, nothing too serious, yet." He said with a big grin on his face.

"I'm happy for you, for both of you. How did you get the chance to meet her?"

"I just went right up to her and started to chat to her after a very nice volleyball game." He declared proudly. "I think a lot of guys just do that admire from afar crap with her. In the last few days I've been keeping a bit of an eye on her and nobody seemed to want to talk to her. No males at least."

"You weren't watching her to try to figure out if she had a boyfriend or girlfriend or the like, were you?"

"No," said Martin, looking at me and rolling his eyes. "I'm not like that."

"Of course not."

"So, how are things going for you and that ex-student you've been hanging around with lately? Haven't seen either of you for a while?" He said and then he started to drink from his glass of orange juice.

Timing my words so he would have a mouthful of orange juice, I said, "Well, she moved in with me last night."

Martin, of course, started to choke on his drink. Half the drink ended up back in his cup and the rest was sprayed over the table. He leant over to his side away from me and started coughing. I patted him on the back as he cleared his throat. A curious little crowd gathered around us to see if they could help but I waved them away.

After he cleared his throat, he turned around to face me in his chair and simply said

"What!?"

"I said she's just moved in with me. Yesterday."

Still looking stunned he said "That's what I thought you said, you could have at least told me!"

"I just did." I said smugly.

His reddened eyes opened even wider at that. "What the hell happened?"

"Short version of the story, I found her boyfriend, in town, cheating on her with another girl. I relayed this information to her and now he's out the door and she's with me"

"Is she with you, or is she WITH you?" he asked incredulously.

"It's just courting, at the moment, nothing too serious, yet." I smirked.

Martin sat back in his chair and stared off into the distance. "Faaaar out!" he exclaimed. "Sounds like something out of Penthouse Letters!"

"This ain't porn," I chuckled.

"So where is she? Why isn't she here now?"

"She's not feeling well this morning, so I'll be taking some breakfast back for her when I'm done."

"Oh, ok."

"Where's Tamara?"

"She had breakfast a while ago and went to walk the length of the beach."

I raised my eyebrow.

Seeing my quizzical look, Martin continued "She reckons she enjoys at least an hour or so of solitude each day. We're meeting up later this morning."

"Fair enough." I observed. I gulped down the last bite of my bacon and mushrooms. "Anyway, I'm going to head back to my room and take Jamie her breakfast, old man."

He winked at me as I stood up. "Good work."

"You too," I said winking back. "Same time tomorrow?"

"Sure thing."

"You were gone for longer than I expected." Jamie said when I returned to the room, brandishing a plate of Vegemite toast.

"I ran into Martin there, so I sat down and had a chat with him while I ate, is that ok?"

"Yeah, sure that's ok." Then she thought about it for a few seconds, "Wait, what did you talk to him about?"

"Ummmmm....." I paused, realising that I had potentially stepped into a world of hurt, "Um, all of the latest developments in my life."

She stopped eating the toast and looked up at me, not happy. "Really?"

"Really."

"Oh great, now he really is going to think I'm a little slut!" She buried her face in her hands, "I can't believe this."

I sat down next to her.

"Look Jamie," I said, trying to sound as calm and soothing as possible. "It's not like many people know us here so this isn't going to register on the gossip pages for the resort. And he's not going to think you're a slut anyway, I explained the situation to him."

"I think you need to explain the *situation* to me."

I quickly went through the conversation I had with Martin. She rolled her eyes at a couple of parts but generally seemed accepting of the information that had been exchanged.

"You do know that he is going out with Tamara, don't you?" I said at the end of my explanation.

"No way?!" she said, quite surprised. "Really?"

"Yep!"

A few more seconds and then "Oh great, now she's going to find out as well."

"They were going to find out sooner or later, Jamie, isn't it better to get it over with?"

"Look," she said, "Just understand that I'm still trying to process and understand what has gone on in the last 48 hours, so for other people to know at this stage does feel a bit premature."

"Sorry Jamie, I should have checked with you first for the best way to handle this."

"What's done is done." She sighed and started back on her toast.

We both watched the TV for a few minutes while she ate, then she nudged my foot with her toe and said "I must say, he is a sly one, that friend of yours, Martin."

She was smiling at least.

"That's what I thought." I chuckled.

"He probably thinks that you are a sly one too." She added, still smiling.

I smiled back at her. No response was needed.

She finished her toast, put the plate down and sat back on the couch.

"That was nice," she said. "How was your breakfast."

"Really good, would have loved to have you with me there though."

"Give it a couple of days, and I'll be able to join you. Times like these don't last too long for me, but the pain is intense"

"Doesn't sound good. Oh, I'll tell you now, I was planning on meeting up with Martin for breakfast tomorrow as well."

"Oh really." she groaned. "I can't take you anywhere."

We smiled at each other.

After a few more minutes she said "While you were gone, I took some more painkillers. They're making me pretty sleepy so I think I'll go and have a nap. That's ok?"

"That's fine Jamie. If it's alright I might lie down with you, I'm still feeling a bit tired myself."

"Fine with me." She said.

We lay down on our respective sides of the bed. Jamie lay down facing the doorway on her side and I faced her on my side. I left a gap between us.

"Sorry I was grumpy before," She said. "I'm not trying to control you, but I always worry about how people perceive me."

"You've got nothing to apologise for," I said, "I'm sorry for shooting my mouth off too soon."

"That's ok." She said.

She reached back, found my arm, and pulled it towards her. I slid over in the bed and spooned her body from behind, my arm wrapped around her abdomen.

"Wow, your body is so hot." she observed.

"Damn hot baby."

She chuckled. "And you have no end of Dad jokes."

I chuckled back.

"Thanks." She said.

"What for?" I asked.

"For being you."

We went to sleep together.

When I woke up, I found that we had switched positions. I was facing away and Jamie was cuddling me from behind. I just lay there, listening to her soft breathing for a while. It felt like we were in some sort of "intermediate" stage between being friends and being lovers. That was fine. I was quite patient and knew that it was only the fact that she did have her period at the moment that we weren't lovers.

It felt good, that sense of anticipation, it was like all of my dreams had somehow come true. Lying there with this wonderful and beautiful girl who felt the same way about me. It's a difficult feeling to describe.

I didn't know how things were going to go long term for us, time would tell. Once again, I would just have to be patient.

Jamie's grip around me tightened. I shifted slightly towards her. "You ok?"

"Yeah," she said in a soft and dreamy voice. "What time is it?"

I looked over at the clock. "It's about four o'clock."

"Did we sleep THAT long?"

"It would seem like it, we were really tired, I have to say."

"Hmmmm." She said, turning onto her back. "It just feels so nice to relax like this."

We lay there in the bed and talked for about an hour or so. We reminisced about the school, we chatted about my family and her family. Even though her family background was a very tough one, Jamie had no concerns in talking about it. It made me feel privileged to come from such a well-off background compared to hers.

She explained to me how she had recently moved out of her parents home and moved in with Blake. She hadn't taken much stuff with her to go and live with him, just some clothes.

"I'm not interested in ever seeing that arsehole again," she said. "I didn't have much at his place and I'm not going to pick it up. I just want to be rid of him."

That evening I drove to a local takeaway shop just down from the resort and brought back a fish 'n chips meal, that we both enjoyed.

We watched television for a few hours after that, then she had to take some more painkillers and head to bed. She asked for another massage, observing that the one from the previous night had been so enjoyable.

This time I used a massage oil that I had with me and I stayed above the waist for obvious reasons. Feeling bolder this time, I gently pinched her nipples when I got to them.

She smiled up at me when I did that and said "Wow, that's nice."

I thought about asking her to massage me, but I knew that the "don't skip bits" rule was probably going to be enforced and I only wanted to start something that serious when we could both participate physically, so I decided to wait. Once again. Patience.

When the massage was over I kissed her once again and left her to sleep.

Jamie woke up before me in the morning and came out to where I was sleeping and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Good morning, handsome," she said with a big smile.

"Good morning," I said quite groggily. I couldn't think if I had ever been woken up with a kiss before.

She stood up. "Hey, I thought of something."

"When was that rock show on that you told me about?"

"Errrr, let me check." I said, reaching over to grab the music magazine off the floor next to the couch. "Tomorrow night."

"Would you like to go?" She asked excitedly.

"Er yes, would YOU like to go?"

She clapped her hands together. "I'd love to go."

"Great," I said, and then without thinking added "It's a date!"

"Excellent!" she exclaimed. "I'll have something to show you before we go as well!"

"Okaaaaay," I said. "Hey, I'm gonna go get some breakfast, Martin should be there by now."

"That's ok," she said, "You go off on your man date and bring me back some more Vegemite toast."

"Sounds good to me."

Five minutes later I was sitting down chatting to Martin over breakfast.

As I was finishing my food he said "Hey, your time here is starting to run out, we should have a get together at some point. You and Jamie, me and Tamara."

"Sounds like a fun idea, what should we do though?"

"I dunno, a BBQ at least I guess?" He suggested. "Maybe we can have a movie night?"

"Um, I dunno, I don't have much of a selection, maybe something else?"

"Well, think about it," Martin said. "How does tomorrow night sound?"

"No good," I said "Jamie and I are going to a show that night."

"Oooooh, sneaking off with your lady friend and not telling or even inviting me, things must be serious??"

"Cut it out, Martin."

He laughed. "Ok, the night after that, just make sure you two have a good time at the show."

I took Jamie her breakfast and then went to the resort reception area. They had a message service if anybody had called in for a guest but it was pick up only, they didn't want to spend all day delivering messages to guests.

"No messages for you, sir," said the owner.

I didn't hear him at first, I was distracted by a sign on the shelves behind his head.

"COME AND CHECK OUT OUR GAMES ROOM"

It hadn't caught my attention before, but I guess I wasn't thinking about that sort of thing.

"You have a games room?" I asked. "What sort of games?"

With Jamie going a little stir crazy in the room it would be nice to bring something back that was fun.

"Oh, we have all types," said the owner. "Usually we loan them out when there is a lot of wet weather about. Not so much call for it in warm weather like this."

"Can I check it out?"

"Sure, this way."

They did have quite a range of games, but a lot of them were very juvenile. I saw Monopoly there, but I figured that wasn't the sort of two player game I wanted to play against Jamie. They didn't have Chess, which I would have preferred, but they did have Checkers.

I decided that was close enough so I borrowed it and took it back to the room with me.

Jamie was delighted to see that I had brought back a game of Checkers with me. She told me how it was one of her favourite games. We played a few games over the course of about three hours that afternoon.

The rest of the day followed the same routine. I went to get some dinner for us and we watched TV until late. She didn't ask for a massage that night so I figured that she must be starting to feel better.

She woke me up the following morning, the day of the concert, with a kiss on the cheek. I went down to the dining hall to pick up some breakfast. Martin wasn't there for some reason so I brought back some bacon sandwiches for myself and some more Vegemite toast for her.

As we talked over breakfast I could tell that she was getting really excited about the show. She explained to me that she hadn't been to a concert before and was eager to see one with me. I was happy about that and for the rest of the morning and for some of the afternoon we played checkers, chatted and watched tv.

I got dressed in my "formal" concert clothes. A nice shirt, jeans and a leather jacket.

Jamie got very secretive when getting ready, telling me to go sit on the couch and wait, closing the bedroom door behind her. I didn't have the faintest idea what she was up to so I obediently sat and waited.

When she emerged from the bedroom after ten minutes I saw what the fuss was about. She was wearing a short-skirted white dress that looked absolutely astonishing on her. It was almost 80's in style with light frilly bits hanging off her shoulders and the skirt started to fly up when she did a twirl in front of me showing it off. It was a good thing she was wearing panties.

The main feature of the dress, however, was the plunging neckline that went way down between her breasts, and really, really accentuated them. The neckline was sort of similar to the Versace dress that Liz Hurley wore to the premiere of "Four Weddings and a Funeral" when she was dating Hugh Grant. She looked really hot and that dress would get her a lot of attention at the concert venue.

"What do you think?" She asked with a big grin on her face.

Now I know it might seem weird to get excited about something like this when I had spent the last week or so looking at her naked, but there is still something very sexy about seeing a beautiful, busty girl wearing an amazing dress. It's difficult to describe.

"You look amazing," I said, with a big smile on my face.

Jamie squealed with delight and climbed into my lap, giving me a big kiss on the cheek.

"I knew you would like it!" she exclaimed. "This is what I got in that shop when we were at Mulberry the other day."

"But you were planning on leaving?" I noted.

She looked at me with a matter-of-fact look on her face. "I hadn't absolutely committed to leaving at that stage, going to the show tonight was just a possibility at that stage, so I got it just in case."

"Ok." I said.

"So, when are we leaving?"

"In just a few minutes. First order of business is this however."

I gave her a very small plastic box.

"What is it?" she asked, opening the box.

"Just some earplugs for tonight. I always keep a fresh, spare set in my glove box along with my regular set. Don't want you damaging your hearing."

She turned to look at me. "You are so sweet." She said and kissed me on the cheek again.

We had a nice drive over to Mulberry. We chit-chatted about a variety of things, including music.

Jamie and I had dinner at the same pub where we had eaten the other day.

The show started at 11pm and Custard played a great set. They always were an amazing live band.

We were on the dancefloor, the show was over. Jamie and I stood on the floor, in a tender embrace, as the audience left.

She looked up at me and we kissed.

There were two things I wanted to say to her. I knew it wasn't the right time for one thing I wanted to say, I was saving that for an important moment. The other thing, I decided to say now.