Jamie - The Journey Begins Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom didn't even think that comment warranted a response. All I got was a wave of her hands and mouthing 'go-go'.

Sam and I quietly disappeared into their bathroom. I pushed the door closed behind me, grabbing Sam and pulling him back towards me. I slipped a hand under his T with the other pressed lightly against his chest. We were standing in almost full-body contact. I was only an inch or so taller than Sam, but we fit together like this quite well.

Slowly I nipped and licked at his exposed neck. With a groan, Sam tilted his head back against me. I couldn't get enough of this guy.

I wondered how far Sam would let me go at my parents' place before stopping me. Ok, I know we're not kids, but still, it's your folks' place and all. Well, there's only one way to see, right? And what the hell, I'm game if nothing else. A cheeky smile crossed my face.

Sam picked up on it pretty quickly. "What, Jamie, what are you up to?"

While I was distracting Sam with my ministrations on his neck and jawline, like a ninja, I snaked my hand from his abs south ever so slowly, slipping my hand inside the top of his jeans. The tips of my fingers were pushing past his pubic bone. I could feel the small stubble of his neat trim, using the seam of the jeans as a guide south, although I didn't really need much of a guide.

"Hmm... commando, Sam... I like it."

All I heard from Sam was single syllable sounds. He was - well we both were - hard enough to smash steel. Slowly I slipped my other hand down the outside of his T, past his midriff. With a single flick of my thumb and finger, I had his jeans unbuttoned and while feeling him up with one hand, I was popping the studs open with Swiss precision.

As the last stud gave way, he just let his jeans fall to the floor now that they had been fully unbuttoned and that monster of his was out of its denim cage, I spun Sam around to face me.

Quickly, Sam grabbed my T, ripping it clear off my body. I heard a few stitches let go in the process... oops, that's probably ripped now, but I don't care.

In moments, the last of our clothes were now flung all over the bathroom. As Sam pinned me against the shower door, a whole, more dominant, side of him came out. I let out a little growl. He just smiled.

And I kinda liked it, too.

"Jamie," Sam called my name breathlessly. "Tell me you have a condom stashed in here somewhere, else you're walking out of here to get one. I want you... I want you so bad right now, Jamie."

Sam's nipping along my neck and collarbone was getting more frantic and deeper. I'm sure I am going to have marks all over me by the time we're done. A small moan escaped my mouth. I could feel my eyes rolling back in my head, but what the fuck, I didn't care.

"Oh Jesus, Sam, you're driving me wild." With that I pushed against Sam, turning him around with his sweet tight ass against me. My cock was wedged in the cleft of his butt.

Sam had braced himself against the tiled wall. His hands were just above his head. This position made his back arch, pushing his butt back on me. Quietly, but deeply, moaning, his head was hanging down like a rag doll almost.

"Oh fuck Jamie, fu..c..k..k..k! I need you so bad. I need you in me now, right now Jamie... fuck me, fuck me now!" His voice was starting to rise.

Like a lightning bolt, I remembered that a couple of condoms had fallen out of my bag when I dropped it in my old room earlier, and I'd just stuffed them in my jeans pocket.

I pulled back from Sam to grab my jeans. He let out another breathless moan when our bodies were no longer pressed hard against each other.

"No, Jamie, come back. I need you."

It only took me a few seconds to find my jeans and the condoms. "I gotcha, Sam," I replied, holding up the condoms. Sam was looking over his shoulder to see what the hell I was doing.

"Yesss, that's my fireman - always be prepared."

I laughed a little. "That's scouts, Sam."

"Whoa?"

"Be prepared was... oh never mind." I had the packet open and was about to roll it on, as Sam turned side on and snatched the condom out of my hand.

"I love getting my hands on that hose of yours, Jamie."

Before I knew what was happening, Sam had me all dressed and ready to play. He quickly opened the shower door and turned on a tap, just enough for the water to flow and make some cover noise. 'I like that way he thinks,' I thought, grinning at him.

"Oh, damn it, shit, Sam! Sorry, no lube. I didn't think of that, I can't..."

Suddenly the thought of ducking out of Mom and Dad's room, running down the hallway and into my room and grabbing lube, whilst all wrapped in a towel, with a raging hard-on ... well, nah, that's not going to work. More, it will probably scar me mentally for life and any number of people I'm likely to run into in the hallway too!

With a wiggle of his eyebrows, he grabbed the shower gel from the rack and proceeded to lube us both up. I wasn't sure if it was because it was forbidden fruit - fucking in my parents' bathroom while the house and yard were filling with guests...

..o0o..

Wiping the mirror clean so we both could finish getting ready, I turned to Sam who was stepping out of the shower with a lovey shade of 'I've just been thoroughly fucked' look about him.

"Oh Sam, that was one of the best sex sessions I've had. I'm sure they heard us. We were trying, well I thought we were trying, to be quiet."

I smiled at Sam. "I did hear a few voices outside ask what the noise was, then music surprisingly got louder."

Sam's face had just turned a beautiful shade of red, and not from the shower either.

"Oops... my bad, Jamie."

I must remember to find out who turned up the music and thank them for that.

We finished our shower eventually, dried, dressed and, both having that freshly fucked look about us, wandered out to the meals area. It was a sea of people and voices with loads of laughter and some instructions being shouted too, but loads of fussing about.

Mom came up to Sam and me and shoved two huge platters of antipasto and cold cuts into our hands.

"Come on you two. Help me take this out into the yard."

We followed diligently, passing through the back door to see Gav and Ty practicing the fireman's carry on some of my younger cousins. Amongst the sea of people and laughter going on outside, I've loved these parties since I was a kid: the smell of the BBQ smoke, table cloths covered with mountains of food... it's just the stuff of fond memories... the string lights between the house and the massive old eucalypt gums back and forth across the yard... it looked amazing.

Sam and I headed over to the nearest trestle table, putting out platters down. I heard a few squeals and excited voices. Looking around, I saw my other sister, Kate, and family coming through the side gate. Mason was talking to a few of my crazy uncles down the yard a bit - we've all got those, right? And Steph was shouting instructions when she stopped mid-way, pointing at someone to do something.

Mom had seen Kate arrive with Jake struggling to carry two coolers of food, plus shooing their two kids, Jet and Daisy, along. Mom just froze in place, her hand raised to her mouth, and started to cry. It suddenly dawned on me what was going on. It was the first time in two years that all four Spence siblings were in the same place at the same time. Mom loved it when we were all back at the house, and with the grandbabies too, well, it was the lottery for her.

Jet and Daisy saw me and screamed 'Jamieeee,' as they ran across the yard with arms outstretched. I swept them both up in one grab and spun them around and around. I love seeing my little niece and nephew, but with my shift work and the busy lives that Kate and Jake live, it had been a long time.

Ok, plus my bitch-ex made family gatherings tough. Kate and Jake did not want the kids exposed that crap. So, they kept away when she was about, but ding-dong, she's gone. It had been almost nine months since I'd seem them last and they'd grown so much.

"Uncle Jamie, do you have your fire truck here?"

"Can we go for a ride?" asked Daisy, with Jet nodding in total agreement.

"Aww, no - sorry guys I don't. I'm not working today." The sad looks on their little faces were not lost on their Granddad, who had finished comforting Mom.

"Uncle Jamie, why is grandma crying? Mommy said grandma thinks you're running away? Are you Uncle Jamie?"

The sweet little look of concern on Daisy's face almost broke my heart.

Jet piped up, "You gonna join the circus, Uncle Jamie? Daddy says you're a clown sometimes, but I haven't seen you in your clown clothes. Do you have clown clothes? Can we see them?"

My brother-in-law almost choked on the spot. The mouthful of drink he had just tried to swallow was being ejected all over the lawn in front of him.

Karma Jake, karma, ha-ha, I thought to myself.

Daisy is such a sweetie, but nothing gets past her. "Daddy are you ok? You shouldn't gulp your soda. You tell us not to." Little miss was standing with hands on hips. We all laughed but tried to hide it, else we would feel her wrath next.

Both Jet and Daisy were now chanting, "Can we see them," over and over till Kate came and calmed them down a bit. A plate of food Mom had prepared for them seemed to do the trick. All was quiet in a few moments.

Even Mason and Steph declared a truce for a few hours. It was like the Christmas exchange on the western front during World War One. For a few hours, it was quiet - no fighting, loads of extended family just having fun and enjoying our company.

Some familiar raised voices grabbed my attention: a friendly argument broke out between Gav, Ty, Dave, Mark, and Louis. Jack and Kelvin were just standing back laughing. I think they'd already sorted out their rescues. They had just handed Jet and Daisy some sweets of some description. But the 'who was carrying whom' in the race between the rest of the guys was in full flight. Sam and I just stood there riveted in place, taking in all the goings-on around us.

"Shit Jamie, your family certainly throws a good garden party!" Sam offered with a confused smile.

"Wait till Dad really gets going buddy, then you'll see shit go off." I leaned over and kissed Sam gently on the cheek. "Come on let me introduce you around. They're not as scary as they all look, I promise." We both laughed a little nervous laugh and weaved our way slowly around the yard.

I was holding Sam's hand. A few times initially, he squeezed it a little harder when meeting my family. My god, they are loud, but a loving family too.

After the third or fourth, "Oh don't you boys just look so handsome together" from one of my aunties, or "Oh my, James, you look so happy. Is it this handsome young man you're with here?"

Sam even scored a few auntie kisses, poor bastard. I couldn't help but chuckle inside. I think one might have escaped as he did shoot me a 'do it and die' look a couple of times.

"Oops, my bad," I chuckled to myself.

This must have been the biggest way to do the 'meet the family' anyone has ever done. I owe him.

Sam took it all in his stride, even firm but welcoming 'Pleased to meet you, Sam' from my uncles didn't ruffle him. It was going well.

A distant commotion started up again over in one of the corners of the yard. Obviously, Dad had started rolling out some party games. The adult-sized Jenga sets made from lengths of 2x4's were always a crowd pleaser.

Although, and I'm not proud of it now, Mason and I used those sets in fierce mortal combat as kids, okay? And Christmas dinner a couple of years ago landed us both in the ER. Wow, more than once or twice we were grounded for school break when we were younger. Even Gav was in the bad book with Mom, too, when we were kids. He and Mason didn't get on either, and were busted a few times using the Jenga set not as it was intended, well, by Dad anyways.

Looking across to where dad was, smiling and laughing away having the time of his life, arranging stuff of everyone to in participate, I'm guessing it will end in the obligatory water fight. When you get the Spence family around and all our friends that are in the job, they kind of just happen, like cops and donuts. Shit, better not let Mark hear me say that - he'll have a fit. He is your modern, stereotypical 6'3", 195lb cop. No donuts eaten by him - just protein bars.

Adam walked in the gateway to a cheer from the boys. He'd finally turned up with his parents in tow. I turned to Sam. "I'd like to introduce you to Adam, one of my oldest buddies from high school and college, if that's okay."

"Sure, I'd love to, Jamie," Sam replied brightly.

We walked over to Adam and his folks.

I momentarily let Sam's hand go, pulling Adam into a hug, and his parents, too. I hadn't seen them in years - Mr. and Mrs. Yates were such nice people.

"Mr. Yates, Mrs. Yates, Adam, I'd like to introduce you to my friend, Sam Lowe. Sam Mr. and Mrs. Yates and Adam. Adam just fleeced me for all my money on tin sheds he's going build."

"Piss off, idiot," Adam replied while smiling and rolling his eyes.

"Hi, Adam. Nice to meet you. Jamie hasn't stopped talking about you or your project for the last sixteen hours. You'll have to use him as a walking, talking advertisement."

"Yeah," Adam chimed in. "I've got a monkey suit he can wear and dance around on High Street, if he likes."

They both laughed at that. I just watched on, trying not laugh, but it was funny, even at my own expense. I ignored the smartass comments and continued introducing Sam around.

"Mr. Yates, Mrs. Yates, this is a very good friend of mine, Sam Lowe."

Taking Mr. Yates' hand and kissing Mrs. Yates in turn, Sam said, "I am pleased to meet you both. I guess you have known Jamie since childhood. I'll have to catch up with you and get some embarrassing stories about Jamie from you."

"Pleased to meet you too, Sam," Mrs. Yates laughingly replied. "Only too happy to, Sam. There are quite a few stories to be told."

I shot Adam a look of 'They had better not'. He just smiled back like the cat that had eaten the canary.

There were handshakes going around when Mom dived in and hugged Adam. I think she almost broke his neck at one point.

"Oh my, Adam Yates! I haven't seen you for years! You were always here with Jamie and those boys," Mom pointed in the general direction of Gav, Dave and the rest of the group. "Then gone! You almost broke my heart."

"So, tell me Adam, are you married yet, or are you playing the field?"

Adam looked at me with a, 'oh god please help me.' I smiled and walked off with Sam.

"He's a gonner. Mom's going to get him married off before the night's out." Sam and I almost wet ourselves laughing, knowing it was true.

As we were walking back across the yard, Sam ducked off to the bathroom for a moment. I headed across the yard, as I'd spotted Amanda from HR and her hubby. I walked up to Amanda and Steve, sweeping Amanda into a huge hug while reaching past and shaking Steve's hand.

"Thanks, Amanda," I said, looking straight at her, "for everything."

"No problem, Jamie. Wouldn't have missed this party for the world."

She smiled, acknowledging what I was really saying, but without breaking her HR/Work rules.

"My god, Jamie! Is that guy you were walking around with the 'new' man? Sam, yeah?"

"Yep, it is. When he comes back, I'll introduce you guys."

At that moment, music had just been changed up. Someone had put stuff on that we could dance to, thank god. The deck in the middle of the yard became an instant dance floor.

"Jamie?"

Sam appeared, walking over with Ty and Dave.

"Sam," I grabbed him by the hand and pulled him over. "You want to dance?" Sam nodded, but with a slightly confused look on his face. "But real quick, before we do, I have to introduce you to these guys. This is Amanda from work and her husband Steve. Amanda and I go way-way back?"

And with that the four of us chatted till the music got the better of me, which felt like hours but was probably more like five minutes. "Amanda, Steve." Grabbing Sam's and Amanda's hands, I implored, "Let's dance." I started dragging them towards the dance floor with loads of guests doing the same. Steve tried to escape, but Amanda grabbed him too, much to his disgust.

The party was starting to get rolling now. People had eaten mountains of food, and the first keg from Check Point Charlies had been tossed, and the second tapped. From the look of it, a third might be needed, but Laughlin and Dave had that all in hand.

There were more and more people turning up from work too. I was really pleased to see a few on shift arrive. I'm sure I saw Uber Vince too, walking out the gate with a pile of food in his hands.

We finally came off the dance floor and made a beeline for a drink. Mike and Kelvin came over and were chatting with Sam. The guys had really taken to him. Sam was fitting in well with everyone. It looked like, well I hoped, that Sam has made a bunch of friends here too. There were loads of smiles and laughs going 'round.

I am really blessed with my circle of friends - a broad church of people, but all them were great and would do anything to help you. I was just getting lost in my thoughts when suddenly, I was getting soaked. One of the guys from my shift at work was hanging over the fence with a live brushfire line from one of the trucks, turning it on me.

'Oh my god, really?' was all I could get out. Next minute there was water squirting everywhere. Luckily it was a warm evening. My niece and nephew worked out what was happening pretty quickly and were running out the side gate with Dad in hot pursuit. The children worked out there were fire trucks present and they wanted in them. My god, those kids are the best.

Hmm, I think I'd like to have kids one day. Wow! Where did that thought come from, I thought, snapping myself back to the here and now.

The water fight lasted about fifteen minutes. By now the beers I'd been slowly drinking had started to take effect. I was soaked, standing there looking down at my wet body. Well, I couldn't take my jeans off as I didn't have underwear on, but thought what the hell and pulled my shirt off with loads of whistles and cat calls. Mike and most of the other guys did the same, Aunty Nancy yelled out.

"Thanks for the dinner and show, Robert."

Dad just waved at his sister, like the water off a duck's back to him.

Even Dad's crazy party games were a hit, although I still call no fair in being made to give everyone else a five-yard head start in the fireman carry. Sam and I kicked their butts, and for the first time apparently, I kissed a boy in front of the entire extended family. It just kind of happened.

The loud hoots and hollers started up again, with my buddies running up to us and pestering Sam and me to kiss them too - booze hounds. We all ended up falling over and laughing our butts off.

Even Aunty Nancy came back saying she wanted in on the action.

"All these sexy young men with no shirts on. I want some loving too."

Aunty Nancy, she's Dad's older sister and has always been a total joker for as long and I can remember. Maybe it's a family trait?

I was looking around the place: Sam was off chatting to the guys, and one of my uncles and Mom and Dad were talking and smiling while watching Jet and Daisy run through the crowd. They'd obviously had their fill of trucks for the moment.

Mom and Dad always seem to be there for us - our parents lock step behind us all. Mom was doing her best to have a great time, and I think when Gavin and the guys dragged her up dancing a few times, it helped her forget that in 13 hours' time, I would be gone for three months.