Jamie - The Journey Begins Ch. 15 - The Day After a Long Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jamie's visitor just left, Ma'am. Natalie was looking over in the area where the boys were. Let me see if I can find him, if he's still here. He's been calling past every day since they came in. He was one of the paramedics that helped them."

Both women looked at each other, "If you could, please, Natalie. Both Ann Marie and I would like to thank him."

As the nurse disappeared, the moms chatted away. "Kate, didn't they say yesterday that they were moving the boys to a ward today?"

"Yes, and hopefully Jamie can come home to bed rest by the end of the week. I don't think Lucas is going to like that much, being stuck in here without Jamie for a few extra days." Ann Marie grimaced at the thought of that argument with her son.

"Sorry," Natalie came back. "I looked around for him, but he'd gone. I'll keep an eye out while you're here. If I see him, I'll call out okay."

"Thanks, Natalie. Let's see what those boys have been up to overnight." Kate smiled and they moved off to see their sons.

..o0o..

Jamie Spence

"Oh my god Jamie, you've got the hots for him. I can see it its written all over your face, plus you've got a chub going." Lucas was grinning like an idiot.

"What? I do not!" Jamie looked down at his cock, "and I don't have a chub going - it's just naturally big." He offered with a smug reply.

"Bullshit there, buddy. They're same, remember? We ..." Lucas opened his mouth to continue, suddenly thought better of it. "Moms at ten-o'clock." And both boys went quiet.