Jamie's Night Out

Story Info
Jamie hits the club and finds sex and romance.
4.5k words
4.31
4.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the bed, sliding my pantyhose on. I loved this brand. Shiny, sheer, off black and they fit perfectly. I stood up then slipped into my dress, sliding it over my bra and forms. And stood in front of my full-length mirror, admiring how I looked. My long, flowing wig was in order for tonight. I slipped on my high heels and went into the bathroom to look over my face again. I had spent a long time on my makeup tonight and I had to admit, it looked flawless. I smiled at my reflection, my inner whore excited and dancing inside of me, looking forward to the night out. I had recently also gotten word on the possibility of a furnished apartment that may be available. I imagined myself in my own place again and the thought excited me. I didn't mention it to Stanley just yet.

I walked downstairs now carrying my heels and noticed Stanley sitting in the living room. he looked up and his eyes widened.

"You look beautiful." He said.

"Thank you honey. You sure you don't want to come?"

"It's not really my scene, besides, you need some time to do your thing. I don't mind." He said.

Once again, there was a pang of guilt. The conversation with Mike came back to mind. Stanley was so sweet, so accepting, even though the love of his life was not much short of a whore in some respects. I put my gold necklace on, finishing out my outfit, then padded to him with a smile, kissing him on the cheek, asking if perhaps he could use a blowjob before I went out. He hinted perhaps he would save that load for me when I for home, in fact, he made it clear he intended to fuck me when I got home.

"Looking like that, I wanna tear into your ass later." He said with a smirk.

"I accept. I am sure I'll be ready for it."

I took my purse and headed to my car. Stan stood at the door watching me leave, smiling and waving. As I drove to the club, I had a warm feeling in my chest. Stanley would stick by me through anything. In truth, could I ask for better? Maybe he didn't throw me to the floor and take me, maybe he wasn't some dominant, alpha male type, but perhaps some of that would change....

I went into the club, the doorman recognizing me and greeting me warmly. The crowd was pretty good. I went to the bar and ordered a Shirley Temple and stood for a bit watching people on the dance floor, my eyes scanning the room, my inner whore acting the predator. Perhaps I would just behave myself tonight. Have a few drinks, dance a bit, mingle, but remain a "good girl" until I got home to Stanley, letting him do what he promised, give it to me good. I sat at a bar stool and crossed my legs.

"Hey, Jamie!"

It was my friend Alexia, and she also was dressed up for the night, perhaps would be competing in the pageant. She strode up to me with a smile. I took in the sight of her. She was tall, slender, her legs seemingly going on for miles, long red hair, perhaps a bit too much makeup, but she still looked pretty. Her high heels made her look 10 feet tall.

"Hey sister." I said as she got close.

She sat next to me and sighed.

"Good crowd." She said. "Maybe we will get lucky."

"You're such a ho."

"I get it from you, sis. You're a bad influence."

"Honey, I could never corrupt you, you are too far gone." I said with a laugh.

"You still with that nerdy guy?" Alexia asked.

"He isn't nerdy, just brainy, and yeah, I'm still living with him."

"I am shocked. He doesn't seem your type at all." Alexia said, sipping a drink and scanning the crowd.

"That's the idea sis."

Alexia looked at me, concerned.

"Yes, I understand. You went through a lot. You still have those nightmares?"

"Sometimes." I said.

Alexia, being one of my besties, knew about what had happened to me, she offered even to let me move in with her. I passed on the offer, sometimes wondering if I should not have taken her up on it. We talked a bit more, commenting on one another's outfits and laughing. At one point, the music in the room slowed down and the lights dimmed. I had noticed a tall, older man looking our way, Alexia had been exchanging looks with him.

"Excuse me, sis." She said with a smile.

She strode up the man and they chatted, then moved to the dance floor, Alexia took off her heels to make her less tall. I smiled as I watched them.

"Excuse me. would you like to dance?" Came an unfamiliar voice.

I looked up and a tall, stocky man with a short, dark beard was giving me a pleasant smile. He was handsome, no doubt about it.

"Sure." I said.

He led me to the dance floor. I left my heels at my stool at the bar and padded out with him, draping my arms about his shoulders and leaning my head into him. We began to sway. The music was soothing, romantic.

"I'm Dan." He said.

"Jamie. Nice to meet you Dan." I said, my head still resting against his chest.

He moved gracefully, he hands were strong as were his arms. I felt his hands on my hips, caressing them slightly. I purred.

"I love your dress, and you smell good. That perfume fits you." He whispered.

My hands arms remaining about his neck and shoulders, I looked up into his eyes. His eyes were dark and deep, his expression kind, yet slightly naughty. I smiled up at him, drawing closer. His hands now cupped my buttocks slightly through my tight-fitting dress. I purred again, tucking my head into his shoulder cleft again. The music played on and we slow danced on. It reminded me of the nights when I used to be dressed like this, slow dancing in the living room with Boss. My shoes off, swaying slowly, his arms around me, pressing together, out urges growing for each other, afterwards him leading me to the bedroom, or laying me down on the floor and making deep, passionate love to me, or me simply kneeling down before him, unzipping him, taking him into my mouth and milking his sperm from him right there in the middle of the room. Those nights were so romantic, so memorable. And it was going through my mind now.

The song ended and another slow song came on. I made no attempt to pull away from Dan, simply continued dancing with him there, a feeling of romance building up in my chest. I went up on my tiptoes and kissed him on his bearded cheek, and his arms held me tighter. It was romantic indeed, and also there was something else. This is not what I could enjoy with Stanley. These moments were limited to a certain type of man with me. I had danced with Stanley before in the living room, but it was different, awkward, perhaps even comical. There was a feeling of affection I had for him, but it was more sympathetic affection, like I was doing a favor for the nerdy, chubby guy back in school that he was. Back then blowjobs I gave him were more for sympathy than total affection, and he certainly was not the type to demand it. Even now, when I wasn't offering to do it, he asked for blowjobs, often nervously, as if expecting rejection. I expected if in fact I would turn him down, he would simply accept it. not like so many others, who gave the impression that sucking their dicks was my duty, that I should feel obligated to kneel before them, to suck them with tears of gratitude in my eyes. In truth, I enjoyed such a feeling and such a characteristic in a man. Dan here struck me as just that type. He was clearly romantic and courteous, but there was an air of dominant masculinity about him that drew me to him at once.

"I have seen you here before." Dan mentioned.

"Oh?" I asked as we circled the dance floor slowly.

"Yes, a time or two."

"Why didn't you say hello?"

"You always seemed to be surrounded." He said with a laugh. "This time I wouldn't waste the chance to at least dance with you."

"I am glad you asked." I said, looking deeply into his dark eyes, caressing his bearded cheek.

"The night is young, I know, but perhaps we could dance a bit more later? Maybe more?"

"I would enjoy that, Dan." I said sincerely.

"Good."

The number ended and the music once again became more lively. Couples parted ways or returned as couples back to the bar. I looked up at Dan, holding his eye. I went up on my toes and gave him a quick kiss, then winked as I slowly, almost reluctantly returned to the bar, squeezing his hand as we parted. He watched me as I walked away and returned to the bar, slipping my heels back on and ordering another drink, remembering Stanley's promise that should I ever get drunk I was to call him and he would gladly come get me, or failing that I was to be sure to take a taxi. Yes, good, obedient, dutiful Stan would get out of bed in the dead of night to come and pick me up and bring me home, even should the smell of another's semen was mixed with the alcohol on my breath.

I sat at the bar, speaking with Chet, the bartender who had known me for some time, and a few others. Now and then Dan would catch my eye, we exchanged smiles form across the room. true, the night was young, and no reason to rush anything. Or so I thought. As I scanned the room with my eyes, nursing another Shirly Temple, my eyes suddenly stopped, resting on two men sitting at a table. They were looking at me. Both were in leather, one bearded, one with a thick mustache, much like the thug in my dream recently. They stared hard at me. Perhaps they despised me, yet their expressions, while intense, were not unfriendly. Immediately, my inner whore perked up, suddenly interested. They nodded to me. I raised my fingers, wiggling them in a playful, flirtatious wave. One shifted his head, motioning for me to approach. I loved it. he beckoned me as if giving me a silent order, rather than a request. Suddenly, I forgot about Dan and the slow dance. Slowly, I stood and approached them. They motioned for me to sit. I sat down opposite them, admiring their size. Both were stocky, both in leather, both looking at me like I was a piece of meat. A perfect recipe for a slut like me.

"I'm Earl, this is Howard." The bearded, red-headed one said.

"I'm Jamie, nice to meet you guys. Thanks for inviting me to sit with you."

"Thank you for coming, so, are you having a good time?" Howard, the mustached one asked.

"Not as good a time as I perhaps could be having." I said seductively.

(My inner whore wasn't interested in wasting too much time with small talk. She had appeared out of the blue, and she was making a grand appearance. Besides, it was clear what these two had in mind, so why beat around the bush?)

Howard smiled slyly as did his partner. I sipped my drink seductively, allowing my tongue to linger around the rim of the glass. They got the message. They gave each other a brief look, then almost in unison, they slid back their chairs and stood.

"Come with us." Earl grumbled, taking hold of my arm, urging me to stand.

"Ok." I said casually.

I had spoken casually, but my inner whore was delighted, jumping up and down and shrieking in delight.

They led me from the main dance floor, towards the back where the restrooms were. For a moment, I got slightly nervous when they passed the restrooms and opened another door, leading into a large cleaning closet and flipped on the light, pressing me in. I stepped into the large closet which could easily contain all three of us. I walked nervously, yet excitedly to the back wall, then turned facing them as they entered and closed the door behind them. I swallowed nervously, my heart fluttering in anticipation. I moved to Earl, reaching up attempting to kiss him.

"Huh Uh." He said shaking his head.

Both he and Howard placed a hand on either of my shoulders, pressing down, urging me to kneel. I went to my knees at once, staring up at them I awe. The stepped closer to me, their crotches at eye level. I stared at them. Earl was wearing leather pants, Howards wearing faded blue jeans. Both were tight, and both revealed impressive bulges. They stood still, waiting for me, clearly expecting me to take the initiative. I reach up with both my hands, my fingers trembling as I squeezed the bulges, massaging them through their pants. I was now breathing heavily as I massaged the hardening mounds, in seconds, I moved with shaky fingers to unzip their pants, first Earl's then Howards, then fumbled with their belts, getting them unbuckled. They remained motionless, staring down at me, their expressions serious, expecting me to continue. I pulled down the pants of the one, then the other, my eyes going wide as their cocks, both of them exceptionally long and thing now hung free before me.

I gasped, then looked at them, then back to their semi-erect pricks, my mouth slightly open, then panted, feeling like some starving dog, begging for a treat. I kissed each of their pricks which grew hard almost at once in response to my kisses, then unabashedly took first Earl's then Howards into my mouth, groaning like some bitch in heat. My hands grasped the massive erections as my mouth when back and forth between them. My head was spinning, my heart was racing. Feeling uncomfortable with the pressure on my ankles, I reached back and slipped off my heels.

"There. That's better." I said more to myself than to them.

I began again, devouring each of their thick cocks. They spoke not a word to me, merely looked down at me with strong, stone-faced expressions as they watched me service them. On my end, I was losing my mind! My inner whore was lost in a sea of passion as I felt my mouth filled up with the large slabs of meat, my eyes rolling, my moans and groans unceasing.

"You like them don't you." Howard said.

"Umm Hmm!"

I felt a hand on my head. Finally I heard them start to gasp and breath more heavily as I slobbered all over their manhood. Without a word, Earl lifted his big prick and moved closer, pressing his balls into my face, wanting them licked and ordering me to do so without even speaking. I licked and lapped at them hungrily, drawing a groan of approval. I did the same to Howard, then returned to their pricks. Earl now had my head in his hands, shoving down, his hips now trusting into my face. For several minutes, I was lost in the moment, feeling my mouth and throat get violated and loving every second of it! He withdrew and his partner picked up where he left off, then back to him. I gripped them and stroked them as I sucked, now and then, my eyes returning to their faces as they glared down at me. the feeling of being on my knees before two dominant, manly and aggressive studs! Oh, I had almost forgotten how much I loved such!

I had Howard in my mouth, sucking and sliding my hand along the length of his massive shaft when I heard his grunts growing louder. I doubled down, anxious to receive his seed. He snarled and twitched, then erupted into my mouth. Geysers of semen shot forcefully from him, a stream of it striking the back of my throat, almost gagging me, yet I continued unabated, He shook and gritted his teeth as I brought him to a creamy head. Finishing him, I looked up panting at the two of them as I now turned my attention to Earl. I did the same, sucking, stroking, moaning like a bitch in heat, my insatiable lustful inner whore now in total control. I wanted that sperm! I wanted it like my life depended on it. in a few minutes, Earl tensed up and grunted. I sucked faster and was rewarded with a thick, mouthful of semen. I had to swallow at once, for the volume was impressive. I swallowed a mouthful, and my mouth immediately began filling again as his semen continued to flow heavily. I moaned so loudly that I imagined someone on the outside would hear me.

At last, the flow stopped. I continued to suck, reluctant to stop, even as his prick grew soft in my mouth. Finally, I had to stop. I looked up at them, panting, my eyes perhaps looking like some desperate stray dog, locked onto their masculine faces.

"T-T-Thanks you, guys." I managed.

"Thank you." They said.

With that, they pulled up their pants and refastened their belts, then smiled slightly before turning and exiting the closet. I knelt there for a few moments, then realized I had best make my own exit from the closet. I gathered my heels, slipped them on and returned to the bar. Upon returning, I realized my glass was empty. I order another drink, the music was playing, a song by Cher was echoing through the room. my inner whore was alive and well! I scanned the room. it appeared the couple I had just enjoyed were now relaxing at the bar sharing a pitcher of beer. I saw Dan, talking to someone, he looked around, saw me and smiled. I smiled back. He winked. I sipped from my glass, my eyes glassy with lust and excitement. I went to the bar and drained my glass, then once again losing the heels, I gracefully moved in my stocking feet to the dance floor and began to dance alone, swaying, shaking my hips, up and down on the balls of my feet I danced. I felt alive!

As I moved on the floor, an occasional guy would join me, writhing and twisting, bumping and grinding. My friend Alexia also joined me for a bit as did my old friend Anastasia. We danced together we danced with the guys, we danced alone. I felt like I was floating! I had come here and was glad I did. Those two men, so dominant, so strong, had reawakened me! I was Jamie again, Jamie who could be sweet and doting, yet also be a raging whore and unapologetically so! I was on fire! My loins burned, I was in love and in lust with my environment. My inner whore announced she would love nothing more than to suck every dick in the place!

("Runnin' up that road, be runnin' up that hill...." The music played, I swayed I raised my hands and twirled.)

The music slowed once again. I sighed, preparing to return to the bar. I spotted Dan who as watching. I smiled, signaling him to join me. gratefully, he approached.

"Care to join a lady for another slow dance?" I asked seductively.

He said nothing, only smiled and moved closer, his arms around my hips, mine around his shoulders. We began another slow dance. This time was different. There was an urgency in our body language, in the way we moved, in the way we touched. At one point, halfway through another song, he lowered himself slightly, his hands now on my silky, pantyhose-clad thighs and ran them up along the sides, up my dress, up to my hips, then cupping my buttocks, squeezing them suggestively.

"That feel nice." I whispered to him over the music.

"You are having fun?"

"I am." I purred, squeezing him tighter.

"I thought you disappeared. Then I saw you come back to the bar. I suppose you needed to make a pit stop, enjoy yourself a bit on the side?" He asked with a giggle.

It wasn't accusatory, yet I felt slightly embarrassed.

"I... I...." I stumbled.

He touched my lips.

"It's ok. You're here to have fun. You are allowed to."

"Yes, I suppose so."

"But I am glad you are back."

Another slow song came on. It was "Slow Dancin'" a song I had danced with the Boss to so long ago back in his house. The memory came rushing back. It did not deter me, rather it warmed me even more. I touched Dan's face, my eyes searching his. I wanted him! I wanted him at that moment! I went up on my toes and kissed him. He answered by lowering his face to mine and there we stood on the dance floor, kissing passionately like to people madly in love, when in truth, I had only just met him. I ran my fingers through his thick, dark hair, and purred as he kissed me deeply, his hands wondering to my rear end, his rubbing becoming insistent. For a moment, I forgot we were somewhere in public. I looked into his eyes, panting. He invited me to the bar with him to get a drink. Breathlessly, I agreed. We sat together, my legs crossed, one casually brushing against his flirtatiously as we talked. A show was about to begin. I noticed Alexia motion for me to come up to the stage, I smiled and shook my head, nodding to Dan. She took the hint and we winked at each other.

"I felt a little envious of those two guys you left with." He said, broaching the subject again.

12