Jamila and the Baobab Stalk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the giant's penis was fully erect, his wife straddled his thighs, lifted her niqab, and opened her mouth. She lowered it onto his glans and slid it slowly up and down, each time stretching it wider in order to engulf more of the head. With each attempt, her lips pushed closer and closer to the edge of his crown. The giant watched in stunned amazement. Finally, with great effort, she managed to enclose the entirety of his glans in her mouth. Then she pushed her lips down onto his shaft as far as they would go. The giant shut his eyes, thrust his head back into his pillows, and bellowed in ecstasy. His penis shuddered, wrenched out of her mouth, and erupted in a geyser of sperm. Semen dripped onto his glans and slid down his shaft. The women happily licked it up and swallowed.

At last, the ejaculating stopped and, slowly, his erection subsided. The giant rose to a kneeling position, removed Jamila's niqab, and kissed her passionately. Then he turned to the other woman and removed her niqab and was stunned to see his wife's face. For a few moments, he remained immobile, open mouthed with surprise. Then he fell on her and covered her with kisses. He pushed her thighs apart, lowered his face onto her pubis, and ran his tongue around her clitoris. Then he surrounded her rosebud with his lips and sucked passionately. The giant's wife screamed with happiness and underwent a massive orgasm that left her body shaking with excitement.

The following morning, Jamila dressed and descended the cliff by climbing down the banyan tree. A few moments later, the giant's wife did likewise. Finally, the giant climbed down, carrying the magic begena. When they appeared in the village commons, the people all ran for their homes. Jamila called to the village chief and explained what had transpired. Then the giant placed the begena back in the temple, apologized for his cruelty, and returned all of the money and goods he had been given. He promised to return on the following day with his tools and rebuild the huts that he had destroyed.

ξ

Eventually, Jamila settled in an unoccupied valley nearby. With the gold that she had been given, she hired men from the giant's village and built a comfortable home, a horticultural conservatory, and a large greenhouse. People from all over Africa flocked to her institution, seeking her advice. With her students, she experimented by crossing different species of grass and produced a new kind of wheat that better tolerated the vagaries of African weather and grew well even in impoverished soil. During her long life, she was respected and revered, and when at last she died, Mother Cobra welcomed her and gave her an honorable place in heaven.

The End

*

Illustrated Erotic Desert Fairy Tales by Raymond Descheneaux:

Sexual Practices of Al-Kharijah

Little Red Riding Veil

The Three Little Piglets

Golden-Hair and the Three Bears

The White King and the Seven Succubi

Hani and Ghayda

The Three She-Goats

Jamila and the Baobab Stalk

The Last Days of Al-Kharijah