Jan and Tom's Road Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Married couple take road trip and find sexual adventures.
2.5k words
4.26
31.3k
43
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Some of you have made it clear that you hated my story. Some comments were very personal. Well, I had fun and I enjoy knowing some of you like it. This will be series of stories having to do with a road trip. I'm sorry about turning off comments, but some people are just petty and angry and life is too short. Hope you enjoy.***

Road Trip Chapter 1

We set out on a Friday evening, just after rush hour. It had been a while since we had taken a road trip, let alone a vacation without the kids. We were looking forward to getting out of Chicago and wandering some areas out west. With the kids safe at Jan's sister's, we hit the road.

We were barely into Iowa when we stopped at a rest area near Wilton. The sun was going down and the weather was warm as I slid out of the car. I took a moment to stretch and shake out my legs. As Jan and I walked towards the bathrooms I noticed the semi's lined up between us and Highway 80.

Finishing in the bathroom I wandered outside looking at the various statues and maps. Leaning on our car roof, I looked over the menacing rigs in front of me. Some were running, some were not. Some had their running lights on and others were completely dark. I wondered about the life of the trucker. The long hours, followed by sleeping in their cabs. My father always taught me respect for the drivers. Their willingness to keep our economy going even at the expense of being away from their loved ones.

Jan walked up behind me and leaned against my back.

"We better get going if we are going to make Des Moines."

Without looking back I responded, "I wonder how these truckers spend their evenings."

Laughing, Jan responded, "Sleeping."

Glancing back and smiling I said, "Do they have t.v. or do they connect to the wifi at each rest area and truck stop? Nights must be boring."

Staying quiet for a moment, listening to the passing traffic, Jan asked, "Well considering what we used to do on road trips, I'm guessing a lot of porn and masturbation."

Like many younger couples we spent much of our road time feeling and stroking each other. I got really good at fingering her pussy while she in turn, was adept at stroking and sucking my cock. Jan would be in various states of undress and I remember having erections most of the time.

We hopped back in the car and headed down Interstate 80. After a few minutes I reached over and put my hand on Jan's leg. Lightly stroking down to her knee and up to her thigh.

She giggled, "I see what you are doing."

A small smile formed on my face as she slid down further into the seat. I continued stroking her leg until my hand was high on her thigh. Reaching down she unbuttoned her jeans and slide down the zipper.

Sliding my hand up along the buttons of her blouse, I slid my hand inside and cupped her breast. With my right thumb under her nipple, I pinched softly. She closed her eyes and put her head back.

I moved my hand back down and slid my fingers inside her pants. Anyone that has tried this knows that it is a difficult proposition. My hand in a reverse position, thumb down, rubbing the top of her pussy.

She reached down, wiggled her ass, and pulled down her jeans.

"It used to be easier in the old days" I whispered. "Now we have this center console to deal with."

Nodding, she undid her seatbelt and turned her body facing away from me. I wrapped my arm under her shoulder and back down inside her panties. From this position I was able to push my middle finger into her already wet pussy. She moved slowly against my fingers.

I whispered, "Unbutton your blouse." "It's dark, no one will see."

She reached up and unbuttoned the top few buttons then stopped.

I rubbed her clit with my thumb and she softly moaned.

"A few more buttons baby."

She continued down her shirt until all her buttons were undone.

"Now your panties."

We continued along 80 with my fingers rubbing her pussy and her shirt open. The glow of the dashboard lights reflecting off my wet fingers. I removed my fingers from her pussy and slid them up to her chest. I pushed her bra up and her breasts tumbled out. I grabbed a hand full and squeezed. Gently pulling her nipple, she moaned softly. Her fingers trailed down and started rubbing her clit.

As she continued pleasuring herself, I noticed a truck up ahead. Speeding up I pulled almost even with the cab. I slowed a bit to match his speed.

Jan's eyes were closed and I could not see up into the cab. I kept pulling on her breast and occasionally stretching my fingers across to barely reach the other nipple.

Jan's breathing started to quicken.

"Are you going to cum?"

She nodded her head yes and opened her eyes. Noticing we were even with the trucker she covered her breasts with her hands.

"It's ok baby. He can't see in."

"I think he can. I can see his face and he is looking this way."

I slid my hand down and slowly started rubbing her pussy again.

Jan fidgeted in her seat. I asked "what is he doing now?"

"Still looking down at me. He turned on a light and he is smiling at me. I think he wants us to turn on a light too."

I muttered, "This is so hot. Should I?"

To emphasize the point I pushed 2 fingers inside of her and ground my thumb against her clit.

She moaned and laid her head back.

"Ok,"

I clicked on the overhead light. I then moved my hand back up to her breast. Slowly pulling her hand away I said, "Rub your pussy baby."

She slowly moved her hands down and began fingering herself while I continued to pull on her nipple and squeeze her breast.

"Open your eyes baby. Is he looking?"

She replied, "He can see me honey. It's dark but he can see."

"Keep looking at him baby. Keep looking until you cum."

It only took a few more seconds, but she started moaning and moving her fingers quickly.

"I'm cumming."

I slid my hand down over hers and felt her wetness. She was bucking her hips and then the orgasm slowed.

Twisting in her seat, she looked up at me with a wry smile.

I quickly pushed the accelerator and moved ahead of the semi and turned off the light. A quick flash of his headlights seemed to be a "thank you."

Slowly she brought her hand up to my mouth and started pushing fingers between my lips.

"Suck them baby."

I sucked each finger. Enjoying the taste and smell.

"Did you like that he was watching me?"

I quietly whispered, "Yes."

She moved closer to me and began rubbing my cock through my jeans.

Whispering in my ear, "Tell me why you liked me exposing myself for that trucker?"

I remained quiet while she unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock, and stroked it slowly. She repeated the question.

"It made me hot to know he was looking at you. I thought about all those truckers in their cabs, watching porn, and masturbating. I thought of him masturbating to you."

She continued stroking my cock.

"Well, now a strange man has seen me with my pussy wide open, my tits out and you liked it. You are going to think about this for a long time aren't you?"

She stroked faster and harder.

"Uh huh," I gasped.

"Well this trip might be a new experience for both of us. We might have to be a bit more adventurous."

I couldn't take much more and I started to shake. My cocked throbbed in her hand as cum spilled out. She kept milking me until I was spent.

I could feel her warm breath in my ear as she said, "We will definitely be doing more of this. You liked watching me. I think you'd like to see other men touching me."

All I could say was "yes."

Jan grabbed a napkin and helped me clean up. She got her clothes back on and we drove another hour to our hotel. Picking up food first, we checked in. I'm sure we looked a bit disheveled.

We ate our dinner, washed up and cuddled in bed. As I drifted to off sleep, I kept trying to picture that trucker watching Jan.

I woke the next morning to the sound of the shower running. I laid in bed thinking about what occurred yesterday. I really did find it exciting. I pictured that trucker watching Jan fully exposed. I imagined him rubbing his crotch while she rubbed her pussy. I started thinking about what Jan said afterwards. Would I like watching someone else touching her?

My cock started to grow so I walked towards the bathroom. After quickly relieving myself, I peeked into the shower.

"Good morning sweetheart."

Smiling at me, "good morning."

With that, she turned around, wiggling her ass my direction.

"Can I join you?"

Looking over her shoulder she flashed me a quick smile. I quickly dropped my shorts and hopped in. Cradling her from behind, I kissed her neck and ran my hands down her slick body. She began rubbing my cock with her ass. Back and forth, grinding until my cock was standing straight out.

Looking back at me she whispered, "I know why you're hard. You're still thinking about last night."

I felt flushed. Maybe a little embarrassed.

Turning, Jan grabbed my cock aggressively. Then staring into to my eyes, she licked my lips. Her grip tightened again on my cock. She didn't stroke it but started twisting it ever so slightly.

Smiling at me, I expected her to start stroking me or even drop to her knees and suck my cock. Instead she released my cock, put her hands on my shoulders and guided down. I ended up on my knees staring at her freshly shaven pussy. As water ran down my face she grabbed my hair and pulled me to her. No words were spoken, but it was clear what she expected. I started flicking my tongue along her labia and then across her clit.

"Suck it" was all she said.

I started pulling her pussy lips lightly with my teeth. Then sucking each side into my mouth, I pushed my tongue into her. Jan pulled harder on my head, grinding herself on my face. I reached up my hand to find her tit, she slapped it away. Her aggressiveness made me jump.

"Suck my pussy I said."

She grabbed my hair harder and forced my face further in to her pussy. I sucked on her lips, alternating sides. Then locking down on her clit I sucked. Gently at first, but her grip on my head willed me to suck harder. I obeyed and sucked it in my lips and applied pressure with my tongue. A small moan escaped her lips.

Alternating the pressure on her clit, she started to shake. I continued as she pulled my hair. Pushing her over the edge, she stated to orgasm. I licked and sucked as she ground against me. The shower water ran down her body and over my face mixing with her juices. As her orgasm subsided she pulled me up to my feet and kissed me.

My cock was still hard but she didn't touch it. Looking down she said, "What are we going to do with that?"

I smiled at her expecting some reciprocal attention. But she looked me in the eyes and said, "Stroke it for me Tom. I want to see you stroke your cock and cum. Do it now Tom. Now."

Her tone made me excited and I quickly started stroking myself. I was so "worked up", that it wasn't long before I felt the orgasm coming. I leaned in towards her and said I was ready. With that she turned her back to me and stuck out her ass.

"Cum on my ass Tom. Shoot on my ass crack. Come on, do it now."

With that I unloaded my load across her ass. Pumping my cock, I milked the last drop. Before my balls had even stopped throbbing she looked back over her shoulder, "Look at all that cum. Time to wash it off."

Reaching for the soap, she pulled my hand down. Looking back she said. "I think you know how I want you to clean me."

Stunned, I stared at her, frozen, trying to comprehend what she was asking.

"Tom, I let you cum on my ass now I want you to clean it off.

I slowly moved back down to my knees and stuck out my tongue. I was hoping the shower water would rinse much of it off, but she made sure the water ran down her breasts.

Taking her hand, she pulled my head to her ass. As I licked around her ass cheeks, she pulled my head so my tongue was on her crack. I was licking up and down when she leaned forward. The shower water began running down her back as my tongue found her puckered asshole. I flicked at it slowly, waiting for a response. She leaned forward more and pulled her cheeks apart.

"Keep cleaning me Tom. Stick your tongue in. I love this."

I pushed my tongue in as deep as it could go. By now all the cum was rinsed off and she was just enjoying my attention.

Standing up she announced, That's enough." She stepped out of the shower, wrapped herself in a large towel, and left me alone.

I peeked out and said, "I love you."

She turned and smiled, "Love you too. Now finish washing up so we can hit the road."

Quickly washing and drying, I hurried out into the bedroom. I found Jan dressed and ready to go. She sauntered up to me, reached down into my towel and squeezed my now limp cock.

"Hurry up now Tom. We need to get going."

I thought for a second then said, "Should we talk about all that's happened?"

"We both enjoyed last night. I just never new you were into watching me with others. I feel a little liberated now. A little more free to explore. Didn't you have fun in the shower?"

"Yeah; but I'm nervous about how far this will go."

Moving close, she kissed me. "I love you Tom. Let's just see where this goes. Maybe we'll enjoy ourselves or maybe we'll find our limits. Either way, I love you. Now get dressed so we can moving. I really want to get to Boulder."