Jan and Tom's Road Trip Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom's ready to cum. Do you want to swallow it baby?"

Jaime just moaned and moved faster. In no time, cum rushed from my cock and into Jaime's mouth. He swallowed it all and milked every last drop. As he pulled off Jan leaned in and kissed him passionately. Their tongues swirled and their lips smacked. Jaime laid back and looked at the ceiling with Jan looking down on his smiling face.

"You ok, darling?"

He made a wry smile, "Yeah, well I guess I'm officially bisexual. I wondered about it and now I know. You guys won't tell those guys will you?"

"Fuck those guys. Tom and I had fun with you and that's all that matters. Let them stew about what they missed."

Jaime smiled, "This was an amazing evening. You are so hot. I was hoping to see you with a cock in your ass though. You were ready for it, weren't you?"

"Yeah, but the two of you in my pussy was better. I'd never done that before. You really stretched me."

Jaime leaned in and kissed her. She returned his kiss and then he stood up. He got dressed while Jan was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. He looked at me and said goodnight and thanks. I waved and said no problem. Passing the bathroom door, he knocked. Jan opened it and he thanked her too. She stood on her toes and kissed his cheek. Then he was gone.

As we got in bed, I looked at Jan and smiled.

"That was fun," she said.

"Yeah, I agree. I thought the others were nice too but they turned mean. Alcohol will do that to some people. They had to be pissed that they missed a chance to be with us."

Jan looked at me said, "Fuck them."

Sleep came quick and the trip would continue tomorrow.


12