Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, "I know, sir. I deserve to be punished and expected you to do it. You are no longer my mentor, but you ARE the boss. Do as you wish..."

I dialed Mila's phone and told her we needed an hour without interruption. Then I sat on a chair in the middle of my office and signaled to Jane to lay face down on my lap.

She did it without hesitation. I whispered in her ear, "Mila is 5 feet outside my door. You better keep quiet!"

"Yes, sir."

Her butt cheeks looked very tempting. However, first, I needed to assert my control. I had all the time in the world to take advantage of her assets and did not have to hurry. I slapped her right cheek with an open fist. She gasped, but no sound came out of her mouth. I slapped her other cheek somewhat harder. She bit her lip. I continued spanking her ass cheeks 8 more times. When I was done, her butt was red and showed clear markings of my fingers.

I asked, "Are you OK?"

I barely heard her voice, "Sir, I am much more than OK. Will you fuck me now?"

I placed my hand between her legs. Her cunt was drenched! I inserted my thumb into her pussy and massaged it lightly.

Jane parted her legs and mumbled, "Sir, I am very horny now. If you continue, I'll orgasm soon. Wouldn't you rather insert something else into my pussy?"

Her talk made me aware that my organ was fully engorged and ready for action. I was aroused, and now there was no reason to delay my repressed desire. I stood up, leaned Jane against the wall, spread her thighs, lowered my pants, and penetrated her snatch in one massive shove. It took her breath away.

I lifted her body, wrapped her legs around my hips, and began plowing her cunt at high speed. Jane needed half a minute before starting to shudder, and her pulse shot up. She moaned, desperately trying to muffle her sounds. I kissed her full lips, and my palm found her soft tit. The sensitive nipple hardened immediately. I tweaked and pinched it. She groaned into my mouth. I increased my strokes and, shortly after, began filling her vagina with my slimy spunk.

I hadn't used this position for years, and when we were done, all my muscles ached. In spite of it, I felt fantastic, but I needed to rest. I looked at Jane. Her back was against the wall, her eyes shut, and a satisfied smile was visible.

I helped her sit on the couch, and she whispered, "Thank you, sir. This was awesome!"

"Jane, can I drive you home now?"

"You can if you want to, but I'd rather go to your house and be ready for round two..."

12