Jane and Her Neighbor

Story Info
Jane's neighbor hears her vibrator through the wall.
2k words
4.47
59.5k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed!

The last 3-4 days I've been edging like crazy, mostly with my vibrators. I haven't cum since this weekend, which was the last time my Man came over to use my holes.

Today I was using my hitachi wand. It's pretty loud but I'm careful about closing the window, covering up with a blanket and pillow to muffle the sound, that kind of thing. I had my little tank top and shorts on because frankly that thing is too intense to put directly on my clit. Unless I'm being tortured, but that's another story.

Anyway, I'm edging along, imagining all kinds of filthy things and dirty memories. I can hear that my neighbor is home next door, across the wall, but I'm not really concerned. I've lived here over a year and I'm sure he can't hear much, he probably has the TV on and other stuff he's doing. I've heard him fucking before and I'm sure he's heard me. We have our own lives. Whatever. I wasn't thinking, I was edging.

A few minutes later there's a knock on my door.

At first I don't stop, hoping they'll go away. But then they knock more insistently. I turn off the vibe and get up and answer the door.

Standing at the door was my neighbor. He's your average-looking paunchy white guy who's probably at the tail-end of middle age. Receding hairline, thin eyebrows, oily-looking skin, you get the idea. usually when I see him he has nice work clothes on, a suit and tie. Now he's wearing a t-shirt and jeans. I don't know his name, I've seen him probably a total of 4 times and the most we've ever said is a quick hello.

"Hi..?" I said stupidly.

"Hey how are ya." And then he was coming in. He pushed in so quickly that I wasn't even prepared to stop him or start shutting the door. He turned and locked my fucking door right behind him.

"Excuse me," I said. "What the fuck?"

"Look," he said. "I need to say something to you, private."

Oh god.

"Okay," I said.

"Your vibrator," he said, and I started to shake my head. "No," he said. "I fucking hear that thing every fucking day. I hear it at night, in the morning, during my workday. I hear that goddam thing in my dreams."

"I'm sorry, it's just—" I imagine I was going to make up some bullshit, like that it's a physical therapy massager.

"No," he said. And all of a sudden, his hand was in my shorts, but by the time what he was doing registered in my edge-numbed brain, his hand was over my mouth and he'd pushed me against the wall.

"Don't say anything," he said, just as I was saying "What the fuck, stop" against his hand. "Don't." His finger slid right into my pussy and I shuddered. "Whoever is fucking you obviously isn't doing it right now, I get that. But you clearly need to be fucked. Your fucking pussy is sopping and your vibrator is..." He sighed in exasperation. "It is killing me, ma'am. Miss. Girl. I don't know your name. But I know you need to be fucked, so I'm gonna fuck you, and I want you to let me. Then you can give me a goddam night without a fucking buzzsaw in my ear, and we never have to tell anybody or talk about this again."

I whimpered against his hand as he continued to finger me, sliding in a second finger now. "Ohhmf," I breathed against his hand.

He looked down at my big tits, the sides of which were visible in my little tank. He took in my thick thighs. His fingers slid deeper and I shook.

"I can make you cum harder than that thing can anyway," he said gruffly.

I looked at him and considered. The Man who fucks me might not be happy about this...but I wouldn't necessarily have to tell him, either. And fuck. I was so fucking wet, and getting wetter by the second.

I didn't nod or say anything but my neighbor seemed to feel a shift in me and he pulled his hand away, only to replace it with his mouth. He kissed me hard, shoved his tongue into my mouth. His fingers continued to move inside me, rubbing steadily inside my pussy and hitting my g-spot over and over. I moaned as he kissed me.

"Do you always get this wet?" he murmured.

"Yes," I whispered.

"That kind of makes me think you're a slut."

"Yes," I repeated.

"Good," he said. "I like sluts. They let me do things my way."

His fingers still in my pussy, my neighbor made me walk over to my bed (it's a studio apartment), moving his fingers faster to make me squirm and have a harder time walking.

"So that's it," he said, eyeing the wand. "Fucking thing." He took his fingers out, pulled my shorts and top off quickly, and then he grabbed the wand. Without warning, he pushed it against my bare pussy and moved it over my naked clit.

"Oh god, oh please god-" I began to cry out.

He turned it off. "We can't have that, slut." He balled up my tank top. "Open up," he said, and was able to fit most of it in my mouth.

"Hmm!" I said.

"Good," he said. He turned the wand back on.

"Hmmm!!!! Hohhhhhh," I moaned and shrieked against the fabric filling my mouth.

"You're so fucking loud," he said. "Why does everything have to be fucking loud?" The wand still on my clit, he shoved his fingers back inside me and began to fingerfuck me hard. My breasts bounced, my hips bucked, my whole body tried to fold in half. I held onto my blanket and mattress for dear life. "Cum," he told me. "Let. Go. Cum. Fucking cum, I know you fucking want to."

And I did. I came hard, the vibe on my clit and his fingers massaging inside of me. I squeaked and squealed, my mouth full, and then collapsed in a wet mess.

My neighbor turned off the wand and tossed it aside. "Let's get a better look at this filthy little pussy." He leaned down and stroked my pussy with his tongue, licking all the way up my lips to my clit. "Oh," I whimpered.

He looked up at me. "You really are a desperate little whore, aren't you? I thought it was the quarantine, but now I think you're just a fucking slut."

I nodded. I couldn't form words but made what I hoped was a begging noise.

"Oh don't worry," he said. "I'm not finished with your pussy." He leaned back down and lapped at my cunt, stroking again and again and again with his tongue until he finally brought his focus to my clit. He rubbed my thighs and pushed them apart. I love having my thighs pushed open and I made a high-pitched noise. At that he began sucking right on my pussy, right on my lips, right at the opening, like he was trying to suck the juice out of me. I groaned in pleasure, my hips beginning to rock. His tongue slid inside me and my back arched. His tongue flickered inside my pussy and I moved like I was trying to fuck that tongue. He slid it in deeper, the lips of his mouth connecting with the lips of my cunt, and continued to lick me inside. I shook, closed my eyes and lost myself for a moment to that feeling.

After some time his tongue returned to my clit and his fingers slid inside me, and he made me cum again so quickly and easily that I was shocked. He must've been able to hear my surprise because I felt him laugh at me, his mouth still against my pussy, as I came.

He slid his fingers out very slowly as my orgasm subsided, and then he patted my pussy which made me jump. He laughed again.

"Well slutty-neighbor-girl, I think it's time for me to fuck you."

I nodded rapidly. "Mmf. Meave! Meff!" I tried to beg him, the fabric in my mouth.

"What was that?" he said.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned, nodding again, pressing my pussy up toward him.

He laughed, reached forward and took the gag out.

"Please," I said. "Please, yes, please."

And then he put it back in. "That's a good slut, beg for it like whore." He patted my face. "I haven't seen your ass yet so let's turn you over."

I rolled over.

He stood up now. "C'mon slut, I think you know what to do."

I bent my knees, moved them apart, and pushed my ass back. I felt my cheeks spread, my fuckholes exposed. Knowing that he was staring right at my pussy and asshole made me wetter all over again.

"Oh yeah," said my neighbor, "that's a good slut." He grabbed my ass, ran his thumb over my asshole. He rubbed with it right at the entrance.

I said "oh god" but it came out as another muffled noise.

"You know," he said. "I did bring a condom, and I even see that you have some." He nodded to a pair of condoms sitting on my bedside dressed. "But I don't think I'm gonna use one today."

I moaned.

"I think that I'd better cum right in that pussy. I think you'll be better off that way, don't you?"

"Mmmm!" I cried.

"I think you *need* to be filled with cum. I think that might be what you're missing the most."

I could hear him undoing his pants, letting them drop to the floor.

"Yes. I think what you need is a nice, bareback ride."

And then he was inside me. I was so wet that he slid all the way into my pussy immediately.

"Hmmmmm! Hmmm...hmmm..." I moaned.

He fucked me steadily like that, telling me I was a slut, that I was lucky to have a good neighbor like him. Sometimes he'd pull his dick all the way out and slide it all the way back in, and other times he'd keep it deep, thrusting hard, his balls slapping my clit. He smacked my ass, grabbed it. When his thumb slid into my asshole, my eyes rolled back and I made a low noise, shaking. When he reached around with his other hand and rubbed my clit, I lost it.

I lost myself and came hard. I finally brought my hands to cover my mouth because even with the gag in, I was screaming. Then he made me cum once more before he finally grunted and burst inside me, flooding my pussy with hot silky cum.

I could feel it drip out of me as he pulled me up to stand then brought me down to my knees on the floor. He pulled my top out of my mouth.

"Lick this cock. Make it hard again."

I moaned and he slid his cock right into my mouth. I could taste my pussy on him. I sucked and licked, sticking out my tongue so that it would touch his balls as I came forward. I licked and sucked at the head of his cock, making sure that I'd gotten ever drop of his load. Then I brought my mouth all the way down. It didn't take him long to get hard again, and I pulled back to stroke him with my hand. I moaned, imagining swallowing his cum. I took my hand away and pressed my lips down to the base of him, my tongue lapping down at his balls again. His cock was big, but smaller than my Man's, and I was easily able to put him in my throat, even hard. Still, like most men, he became impatient and ultimately began to fuck my mouth, gripping my head and swearing.

He came down my throat, and I swallowed gratefully.

He ordered me to cum once more using my smaller, quieter vibrator on my clit. He choked me and played with my tits, grabbing them, pinching my nipples, while his other hand fingerfucked me. Then he told me to put my toys away and for the love of god do something productive tonight, so that he doesn't have to listen to my vibrator.

So, I wrote it all down.

But..now I'm wet again..