Jane and the Mimic Ch. 02

Story Info
Jane's mating continues.
6.5k words
4.09
10.7k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breathing was heavy after my session with the Beast. Normally, I would have been brainstorming ways to get away. Instead, all I could do was focus on the massive bulge that was my stomach. I wrapped my arms protectively about my stomach--my womb--as I pressed my body into the corner of the room. The entire bedroom glowed faintly blue with the mass of monster seed contained within me. I stared in horror at my stomach as it pulsed faintly with my heartbeat. The Beast had mated with me. It had sealed so much of its seed inside of me that I appeared at the limits of a human-to-human pregnancy. I looked up from my heavy stomach.

The Beast had taken a form before me, neither mimicking my bed nor shapeless; it was a large sphere with tendrils--a land-bound octopus with a mouth, grinning wide. Its face was as humanoid as its flesh was frightening.

"Who the fuck are you?" I inquired.

"Jane," it replied. "I am your soul-mate. Do you think me a liar?"

I had to escape. I had to contact Ra-ito. They had let a monster loose on me; surely they could fix it. "I don't feel well," I replied. "I think something about the transformation is off. Can you help me contact Ra-ito? I think that I need their medicine."

I could have sworn that the cunt smirked at me. "Of course, Jane. Anything to ease your transition. Retrieve the phone."

I stood slowly, leaning against the wall for support. I was a small person--even smaller now--and nearly five gallons of caramel-cum boiled within me. Several times I attempted to leave the wall, only to fall back against it with my shattered sense of balance. The Beast smiled, its octopus-style tentacles--the same which had dragged me beneath the bed, beneath *it*--reached out to support me. Begrudgingly, I took hold until I understood how far back I needed to lean in order to compensate for the weight of my stomach. I nodded at it placatingly as I stood free from it; I refused to reveal that it had also left my limbs weak. I staggered towards the doorway, eventually collapsing onto the couch, my phone in one hand while the other arm wrapped around my inflated womb. The Beast tapped the phone with a single tentacle, putting my call through. Its DNA, at least, was properly programmed.

The device rang only twice before I was put through. "This is... Jeffery! How may I help you?" a young, male voice rang over the line.

"Yes," I began. "There has been a mistake. My name is Jane Nakamura, code R30B123, and I have been swapped with another customer."

A gasp came through from the other end of the line. "Oh! Well, this hasn't happened in nearly three years! I apologize from the bottom of my heart, and from Ra-ito's corporate board as well; we pride ourselves on having the lowest error-rate of all inter-dimensional corporations by a factor of ten, but we remind you that we are also the largest by more than this factor. Please repeat your customer code so that we may correct your order."

At that moment, the blood vessels in my head and in my belly pulsed. As I tried to state my number, my voice said, "Oh no, don't worry about the order. I'm most concerned about getting the phone working again." My eyes went wide and my hand clapped over my mouth. Across the room, the tentacle monster stood glowing a faint blue. My mind said *you mother-fucker* just as the words "The tentacle monster I was swapped with breeds for life, and it seems as though I do as well," escaped my mouth. The beast's blue eyes bored into my own emerald green. I was powerless as his mind began to dominate my actions. "Would you mind accessing this Ra-iPhone and reverting the access DNA to R30B123? I'd greatly appreciate if you would leave my new friend as-is."

"Of course," the young alien voice replied. "Again, we apologize vigorously for our error. It is rare that we make such a mistake."

"Oh, no worries at all," my voice assured of its own volition. "Without the mistake, I might have never found my soul-mate." There was a pause as my mind shifted from fighting for control to attempting to scream; the Beast's control over my actions was absolute. "I also saw in a brochure that Ra-ito will pay for tentacle offspring?"

"Of course! Have you two already hit it off to such a degree?"

My lips curled into a wry smile as my eyes went wide with terror. "We have. I intend to have quite a few offspring with your product. If my... well... *pet* calls, will you still come for pickup? Given the sizes involved, I am not sure how soon after birthing I will be ready for the exchange. Can you hand off the pay to the... pet?"

"No worries at all, Jane. This is more common than you would think." There was a tapping of keys over the phone. "Is there anything else you would like to tell us?"

A thousand different cries for help raced through my mind, but all that came out, "Nothing at all. Five stars on this end. Thanks a million, Jeffery!"

The line went dead, leaving me staring at the as-of-yet unresponsive phone and my glowing stomach. As I stared across the room, I noticed that my stomach had already shrunk noticeably; something was happening within me. "So," I began. My voice was finally functioning as my own. My body was frozen solid. "What next?"

The Beast reached out for the Ra-iPhone, which I surrendered unwillingly, my body defying my mind. "For one, you can stop thinking of me as Beast," he informed. "*Sir*, *Master*, and *Dear* will suffice."

I forced myself to my feet as the shrinking of my stomach accelerated. "How about *Asshole* and *Fuck-wad*? Do those sit well with Master?"

A mass of octopus-like tentacles whipped out and grabbed me by each of my limbs. I strained all of my muscles as I was lifted off of the couch and carried through the air. The Beast was silent, dragging me slowly towards the bed, which was, of course, a part of him. I writhed in the air as it tickled my naked flesh. At last, I was thrown to the soft surface. He--it--laughed as I rolled towards the edge; my own sheets wrapped around me, possessed by Him, morphing into a mass of tendrils. I writhed on the bed as a new latch tentacle scrabbled my way. Wide, palm like tentacles slapped against my face, left, right, left, right, as the tendrils tickled at my extremities, my fingers, my toes, my nipples. By the time I was sure that my face was glowing red with the abuse, my pussy was aching with need. I swore loudly; it had barely been ten minutes since the last round! Still, I found it difficult not to moan with each impact of the flat paddles. "Jack... Fuck... Sack..." I grunted at it as it abused me, bound to my own bed.

"Oh, apologies," it replied. The tentacles tightened, binding me spread-eagle on the bed. The rest of its ministrations subsided, from slaps to the face to tickling of the clit. I was left with a nearly-shrunk stomach and a pussy aching for my own fingers. The more I moved, attempting to reach my cunt, the tighter the bonds became. "I breed for life, Jane," the Beast said. "You are mine forever. Ra-ito has *enhanced* your otherwise-pedestrian human flesh--pedestrian only by galactic standards, mind you. You are special now. De-Ro-tie was to be special; all of the selected are more... flexible, shall we say, but with her *special* order, you can go above and beyond." I grunted, the fire in my face and my pussy slowly fading. "Your flesh is ready for anything I can imagine for you: the flexibility, even the number, of your joints. The depth of your fuck-holes. The elasticity of your mouth, your ass, and everything in between. Your womb is mine to fill with seed, with child, with egg, it matters not; anything I wish to do to you, we are tied in body such that you *will* bend to me. And, in time, your heart shall be mine as well." From there, the Beast continued to speak, but my mind slowly faded. Whatever was happening inside of my womb was rapidly draining my strength. Something was growing out of the seed, out of my flesh, and it was growing faster than I could sustain. As I slowly blacked out, it was not from lack of sleep nor food, nor from physical exhaustion borne out of the Beast's abusive intercourse; it was the energy of every cell in my body being drained by whatever Its seed was growing into...

*********************

In my dreams, I was back at university. I was at one of the fraternity parties again, naked and bouncing on some jock's cock, surrounded by laughing and smiling men and women. I thought that I fit in. Their laughs felt like laughs instead of the jeers they were. Then came the first cry. "Slut." I looked to the source. "Whore." I turned again. The slab of muscle beneath me tugged me down, hilting his dick in me as he came. "You're just here for the cum, aren't you, mommy?" I looked down with tears in my eyes. As I realized what was happening, I also saw my stomach. Round. Pregnant. Another jeer. "Can I plant one in you next, little bitch?" No one noticed that my belly was glowing. That I was carrying the Beast's cum. No one cared. I tried to explain, but the dream leapt forward. I was in a padded room now, wrapped in a straitjacket. I shouted, "Look at me, it's *in* me! Help me, you assholes!" Then, the wall shifted, two eyes opened, and a tentacle began to slither from the pillows...

I woke with a start. My body was bound to a wall. My own apartment was no longer my own. My bed, my dresser, everything that made my room my own was vanished. Instead, faint blue webbing hung across the walls, clung to the corners. I looked beside me, left and right. My arms were thrown wide, pinned to the wall by the sticky, glowing webs. My legs were bent back impossibly far, hooked painlessly behind my shoulders; my ankles were attached to the wall inches from my ears. Most disconcertingly, I couldn't shout. I couldn't breathe. There was a tentacle down my throat, slowly thrusting and pulsing as it streamed hot fluid directly into my gut.

I continued to panic as I struggled to get air in around the tentacle. It was thick enough to fill my throat, but that was as far as it went. It didn't strain my flesh at all. Just enough to block the air. I gagged a few times, tried again to force down air. I should have been blacking out, but I wasn't. My mind was functioning fine, save for the pressure in my lungs, the wild fury screaming for fresh air. *You are special now.* I didn't need air, but my body didn't know it.

Something shifted in my stomach. I looked down. The glowing mass was gone, replaced with a small lump. Another motion started me gagging again, and I bit down hard; the tentacle was unyielding beneath my teeth. With the third, I felt my cunt pulse. *Fuck* I thought. *Fuck fuck fuck, something's alive.* There was a squishing feeling inside of me, and my eyes rolled back as a glob of dark violet goo slid out of my exposed cunt. *An egg. Shit fucking son of an ass, something just hatched inside of me.* The shifting became wriggling, and I actually felt myself nearing an orgasm just watching and *feeling* the bump slide around under my skin, something turning over and over in my womb as it looked for the way out.

The pressure in my chest intensified as something pushed through my cervix without contraction. An orgasm wracked my body, something in the corner of my mind shouted *This isn't how the cervix works!* But I had just been stuffed with more cum than I could imagine, so that voice was shouted down by *You are special now* and *Fuck fuck give me air!* A thin, strong pair of tentacles slid out of my pussy, wrapped around my thighs, and pulled. They flexed inside of me, thickening and pulling my cervix open like it was my fucking cunt. And fuck if it didn't feel that way, too. At the same moment, the feeder slid out of my throat, covered in my own throat-slime. I gasped for air, choking now on the coating of slime in my throat as I screamed. I screamed until I was out of air, and then I kept right on trying as my mind when sheet-white. There was a pop, a squelch, and something roughly the size of a softball dragged itself through my pussy, trailing a few more tentacles behind it as it fell to the floor with a plop. Every muscle in my body was tense, every sector of my brain focused on my seizing cunt as I came harder than the Beast had made me. Then I went limp, hanging from the webbing as my mind remained white. Blank. I couldn't see or hear, I couldn't even feel my own weight against the bonds. I was just a nameless, mindless, throbbing sex.

I never passed out. Like I said, this was white-out, too much feeling, not a fading blackout. By the time my hearing and vision began to return, I was on the floor. Something heavy and wet lay across my stomach, a softball sized... glob attached to my right tit, which now glowed blue. The Beast stood by my side, speaking into the Ra-iPhone with a voice a million miles away. "I'll have it ready in five minutes... Yes, we'll wait for evaluation before any payment... Quite healthy, and in less than a day... Great, we look forward to hearing your offer." The larva sucked at my tit, and my mind was dragged away from sight and sound for another agonizingly exquisite minute. Two minutes. I mindlessly reached my hand up, squeezing my own tit to help the offspring. Three minutes. Four minutes. They were going to take him. Thirty seconds left. My baby. As the Beast lifted the offspring off of me, I felt tears in my eyes. By the time he returned, I was struggling to move, sick with my own thoughts. That shit hadn't been mine. No way, no how.

"They will pay well for our children, Jane. Shall we begin again?"

My body was made of lead; I struggled to rise, but only twitched. I couldn't focus on the shadow of the Beast above me. Hoarsely, I said, "Fuck you. I need to recover."

"You do not," he intoned. "Ra'ito made you my perfect mate, not just my perfect plaything. Your body was ready for me the moment our offspring began to suckle." A mass of writhing, suckered tentacles surrounded me, latched onto my skin, and lifted me into the air before the Beast. He was beginning to glow faintly blue. "I can find both of our specifications for you soon, Jane. It is I who needs to recover; I am ravenous, and must absorb at least ten climaxes from you daily. I also suffer a crippling need to breed; it will take 72 hours of gestation and three births each week to satisfy my ache. Without such feeding, I become rotted, angry, and... blue."

My jaw dropped. The blue glow was his... hunger?

"My own eggs and my own seeds are toxic to me, Jane. But not to you. In you, they will become more valuable than gold. Ra'ito will soon find that our children are sterile, and carry no genetic material of their own. They are mindless creatures of instinct, and they will die as their cells fail to replicate outside of your womb. But they produce a variety of pharmaceutical chemicals otherwise prohibitively expensive to collect or manufacture. While you carry my young, you will be *rich*."

I looked at him. He was still largely amorphous, and the rot was returning as his tentacles sucked at my flesh, needy. "You must have absorbed the sensations of that birth. Surely you're sated by that."

He dropped me, spreading his many visible appendages wide. "Look at me, Jane. You can see it eating at me. I can take any form I wish, but this poisonous seed, it burns me away. You will save me, or I will save myself. Are you my pet to be cherished? Or my slave to be... disciplined?"

I stood at last. "I'm not your bitch, asshole. You can't keep me here. Ra'ito *will* put you down. You've got to be the worst creature they've created."

The Beast shook his head. "Jane, my naive mate. I am the greatest of their creations. Do you really think me so bad?" I felt him in my mind again as his eye bored into me. I imagined him on fire, and his eye narrowed. "So be it. I will show you how much I own you. And then? Then, you will understand what horrible monsters Ra'ito can make for breeders like you. Maybe you'll learn to appreciate me during that time."

The Beast swelled before me, becoming larger and larger until he touched one, two, three walls. I stumbled backwards, but the door was blocked by his growing bulk. His mouth opened wide, an incredible, toothless maw, dripping with blue, glowing slime. I crawled back as the mouth drew nearer, extending from his flesh like a tentacle of its own. A tendril--his tongue--snaked out and grabbed my arm. It snaked its way towards my torso, winding round and round from my wrist to elbow to shoulder. I strained against it, but Ra'ito had given me flexibility and resilience, not strength. He tugged--hard enough that my arm should have dislocated--and dropped me in his mouth as it closed around my waist. I blinked away glowing slime and tried to keep my bearings.

Only now did I find the strength and presence of mind to shout. "Fuck, don't eat me! This doesn't--agk!" The walls pulsed around me, sucking and compressing as the tongue-tentacle pulled, sliding me between his lips like a damn spaghetti. *Relax. You won't be digested, Jane. Just educated.* I dropped into a small pouch, the size of a closet. Around me, the Beast's insides glowed blue, bright enough to illuminate my predicament, reflecting from the thick coating of slime already covering my body.

As I sat up on my knees, I felt the surface below me shifting. The walls of my prison writhed as well, and I soon realized that the spongy surfaces around me were made of hundreds of feet of woven tentacles. The ones on the floor had shifted until my calves were bound, knees in the soft mesh. "Shit, I don't care what the fuck Ra'ito can make. You can't keep me like this!" There was no response, but my knees were slowly, inexorably tugged apart.

Below, an enormous, rigid rod began to emerge, black with brightly glowing veins of deep blue running its length. Roughly the size of my thigh, it had the unmistakable mushroomed head of a dick. I shook my head. It physically wouldn't fit; the pelvis wouldn't allow it. As the head touched my lips, I began to wonder if the Beast was going to break my hips. The meat-weave tugged my knees further apart, pulling me down in the process. The pressure of the huge dick began to grow.

"Hey, uh... Don't think it works this way, jackaaaa..." My voice trailed off into an unconscious moan as I felt my bones shift. *Your flesh is ready for anything I can imagine for you: the flexibility, even the number, of your joints. The depth of your fuck-holes. The elasticity of your mouth, your ass, and everything in between.* The words echoed through my mind as I felt my pelvis "unhinge," my hips twisting out and back as my knees were pulled. Slowly, I felt the slicked head parting my lips. Only now did I remember that my hands were free; I reached up and twisted my fingers into the meat above me, pulling as hard as I could. I barely budged against my knee bindings, and within moments my wrists were trapped in the matting. I grunted as I struggled against the tentacles above and below, but the wall of flesh continued stretching me unabated.

Then, with a last push, my cunt was parted around the cock. For once, no profanities came to my lips when I opened my mouth. Only another moan. Nothing in my life could have prepared me for the sensation. I could feel the Beast's heartbeat, a slow rhythm that increased the girth of the tentacle by some inches across with each throbbing pulse; with each expansion and contraction, my straining pussy stretched and slid across smooth skin, and my pelvis hinged open a few degrees. As the full volleyball-sized head popped in, my head hung limply, mouth hung open in horror at the obscene bulge at the end of my body. I could watch the pulse inside of me. That is, when a throb didn't send my eyes skittering into the back of my head. For there was no pain. Discomfort, yes. Shock. But it was as if every pain receptor in my body had turned to pleasure, and this ungodly invader was threatening to overwhelm me without moving as I came.

12